Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MrMeaner
13 Aug 18 15:19
| Topic/replies: 867 | Blogger: MrMeaner's blog
Say what you like about Mourinho but he's a man who knows how to get the job done. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw United's odds at nearly 18/1 to win the Premier League here on Betfair. Great trading opportunity I'd say. Their odds are bound to tumble as the season goes on. Fill yer boots that's what I say.
Pause Switch to Standard View United 18/1 to win the League
Show More
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER August 13, 2018 4:57 PM BST
We’re tens Thursday
Report Emitdeb August 13, 2018 5:09 PM BST
Very fair...
Report mafeking August 13, 2018 5:14 PM BST
city could easily start with 8 wins. about as soft a run of games as you could imagine until october
Report themover August 13, 2018 5:15 PM BST
all the games are easy for City Cool
Report n88uk August 13, 2018 5:43 PM BST
Yer as Mafe says while Utd have a good run of fixtures, so do City. Utd going to have to win like their first 8 games probably for their odds to significantly go down which is unlikely. Otherwise eventually City will be so short it never comes in anyway.
Report skygreenzone August 19, 2018 6:10 PM BST
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Report charwell. August 19, 2018 7:37 PM BST
United 18-1 to win the league.

For those of you not familiar with punting; it means if you put £10 on Man Utd to win the league @ 18/1 then you will lose £10 and may as well set fire to your money.
Report scaredmoney August 19, 2018 7:45 PM BST
United 18-1 to win the league.

Which year please ?

Thanks in advace.
Report mail1 August 19, 2018 8:05 PM BST
30/1 now.
Report The Dragon August 20, 2018 5:54 PM BST
31/1Crazy
Report The Bhoys August 20, 2018 7:19 PM BST
Laugh they were absoloutly awful but that is a big price
Report The Dragon August 20, 2018 7:35 PM BST
cant see how they can win it bit they are bouind to improve on that performance . spurs at ot should tell us more
Report scaredmoney August 20, 2018 11:22 PM BST
wait till they get pumped off spurs,back at 40....sack current occupier....zidane in place

half those odds in 2 weeks

lay to your hearts content
Report The Dragon August 21, 2018 12:48 PM BST
no matter what happens on the manager merrygoround at utd just cant see them wiinning the prem and the prices reflect that.
Report The Dragon August 28, 2018 6:06 PM BST
75 on here nowLaugh
Report maleuk01. August 28, 2018 7:14 PM BST
odds have come in after just 3 games to 74/1 on here.

Great trading oppurtunity so far LaughLaugh

2/1 just for a top 4 place, and Arsenal looking pretty poor at the moment too.
Report maleuk01. August 28, 2018 7:15 PM BST
Mourhino 1st manager out is less than 2/1 gulp

can see him gone before start of next transfer window myself.
Report maleuk01. August 28, 2018 7:16 PM BST
and punted at odds on in next manger to go  market. wow
Report spyker August 28, 2018 11:56 PM BST
had a tiny dabble @70's - if only for some interest later in the season through trading!
Report The Dragon August 30, 2018 3:04 PM BST
fool and his money are easily parted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck spkyerCrazy
Report ericster August 30, 2018 4:46 PM BST

Aug 19, 2018 -- 1:37PM, charwell. wrote:

United 18-1 to win the league.For those of you not familiar with punting; it means if you put £10 on Man Utd to win the league @ 18/1 then you will lose £10 and may as well set fire to your money.

Lol charwell.

Might be worth taking a punt on them if you fancy Zidane to take over. Odds would surely tumble then I reckon.

Report spyker August 30, 2018 6:34 PM BST
loads of things can shorten the price but only one thing will result in it lengthening - if they carry on losing and with moaning Moaninwho in charge that aint gonna happen Shirley. No, he will pull them out if this mess, £3 should keep me interested until the end of Sep anyway........
Report The Dragon August 30, 2018 6:36 PM BST
40/1 for champions league says it all really
Report thelatarps August 30, 2018 7:32 PM BST
That 40/1 could be tasty
anything could happen between now and february...
... zidane might even be in charge playing some sexy football...
Report jed.davison August 31, 2018 8:11 AM BST
The simple fact is that trading angles aside, it's irrelevant whom United appoint should they sack Mourinho because their players are not of the standard required to challenge for a League title. There are three very decent teams in the Premier League at the moment and they are slightly better than ordinary at best.
Report mafeking August 31, 2018 12:12 PM BST
their most obvious problem is they have 4 hopeless centre halves. that's part of the reason why mourinho has been playing so defensively to provide plenty of protection for the hapless quartet. that won't change whoever the manager is
Report salmon spray August 31, 2018 12:18 PM BST
5 with Rojo.
Report mafeking August 31, 2018 12:22 PM BST
forgot about him. that was comedy when he panicked and hauled down mbappe in the world cup. he was running nearer the corner flag than the goal
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER August 31, 2018 12:31 PM BST
It's hard to get enthused even at forty to one for a club who haven t win a knockout game in four years in the comp
Report maleuk01. September 22, 2018 5:17 PM BST
good point today home v wolves though

price should contract after that Tongue Out
Report crystalhunt September 22, 2018 5:22 PM BST
40/1 LaughLaugh
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2018 5:39 PM BST
To be honest they are up to fifth now and that’s another point gained
Report The Dragon September 22, 2018 5:56 PM BST
8 points off the laeders and a massive goal defecit  tough to pull that lot back
Report themover September 22, 2018 6:07 PM BST
Match summary from a United supporter :

A World of Sh#t today, all over the pitch, apart from the sh#teshow of Pogba's never-ending audition for the easy-street (or so the tool thinks) of Barcelona, and Martials Death-of-a-Thousand-Cuts "Potential" - both of whom serve to supply Sanchez with €500m cover, sh#t performance after sh#t performance, apart from these two mercenary tools bringing f##k all to The Badge, Wolves showed - as they've done all season - that raw skill and character trumps ego and showboating every time! F##king depressing!!

Laugh
Report n88uk September 22, 2018 6:08 PM BST
Pogba and Martial weird scapegoats. Pogba was probably Utd's best player, Martial looked lively when he come on and wasn't given long. Sanchez was crap, Lingard was crap, Lukaku was crap, Valencia crap.
Report charwell. September 22, 2018 6:13 PM BST
Seems that Uts are only happy when Young Boys lie down and take it up em without so much as a whimper.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2018 6:33 PM BST
I think the sentence pogba was probably United’s best player tells u all you need to know imo
Report n88uk September 22, 2018 6:53 PM BST
Utd were average, but absolutely no reason to expect any different. Utd have looked good in probably 1 game all season, away to Burnley. I never really expected us to win today, Wolves' style was always going to give us lots of problems.
Report themightymac September 22, 2018 9:57 PM BST
If Utd can`t beat Wolves at home then they have absolutely no chance of making a title challenge.
Report pushkin99 September 22, 2018 10:47 PM BST

Sep 22, 2018 -- 3:57PM, themightymac wrote:

If Utd can`t beat Wolves at home then they have absolutely no chance of making a title challenge.

Care to try explaining that to petertheseethe, in plain and simple words he can understand?

I am sure he will remain bleating on and on and on how his team are challenging for the league, as he has done so for virtually all of the last five years................................

Report n88uk September 23, 2018 10:45 AM BST

Sep 22, 2018 -- 3:57PM, themightymac wrote:

Who thinks they will? If you read start of the thread in pre-season, very few thought they would. Heck if you read RedCafe in pre-season of their own fans, I've never seen it so negative towards how Utd will do. Most kinda expected this, and as I noted at the beginning of this thread this is Utd's "easy" run too, they've had good fixtures, things are only going to get worse before Christmas given they go away to Chelsea, City and Liverpool all before Christmas.

Utd are going to have it difficult to finish top 4. Pre-season in whatever that thread was of predict your top 4, I had us 4th, but Chelsea have been much better than I was expecting. The only upside is Tottenham's recent performances give a little hope, well yesterday they looked fine actually, but specifically Kane looks well out of sorts, and that will cost them games if it remains that way as there aren't huge amount of goals in their team. Still you'd argue they're better than Utd probably.

Report mafeking September 23, 2018 1:31 PM BST
alli, eriksen and son have got around 100 goals in all comps between them in the last 2 seasons. so far son's hardly featured due to international commitments, alli's missed the last 2 games and as you say kane well below his best and still 12 goals in 6 games. bit of a myth kane scores all spurs goals
Report maleuk01. September 30, 2018 10:04 AM BST
hard to trade out when the odds just keep getting bigger.

LaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 September 30, 2018 8:52 PM BST
100 on here now LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh BEFORE THE END OF SEPTEMBER

No doubt petertheseethe will come running along onto this thread, telling everyone how his team are challenging for the league, as he done for virtually all of the last five long painful years years......................
Report maleuk01. November 26, 2018 9:59 PM GMT
350 now and been matched at 490

not even in Dec yet.

prob 1000 before xmas
Report pushkin99 November 26, 2018 10:25 PM GMT
Where is vacuous petertheseethe when u need him?

He has been running along onto all such threads, telling everyone how his team are challenging for the league, as he done for virtually all of the last five (soon to be six) long painful years years......................

What's up petertheseethe, where are u?
Report pushkin99 December 16, 2018 12:38 PM GMT
1000 on the exchange this morning. I wonder what the biggest bookies odds are?
Report pushkin99 December 16, 2018 8:10 PM GMT
1000,000 now?
Report bigH December 16, 2018 9:29 PM GMT
Fill yer boots??

Sell yer boots more like.
Report portmanpark December 16, 2018 9:38 PM GMT
When was the last time utd were 999\1 in December......they have to sack  him soon
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com