Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tenpins
06 Aug 18 15:59
| Topic/replies: 17,190 | Blogger: tenpins's blog
After one game!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 24
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 06 Aug 18 16:09
Aye probably have a liability of less than what it would cost them for the advertisement they'll no doubt get for free now, cue tomorrow's papers saying it costing them some huge amount Plain
By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 06 Aug 18 17:46
1/10 waiting what 8 months for a payout. Not convinced backers will be queueing out of the door to pick up their winnings early.
By:
themover
When: 06 Aug 18 18:13
better returns than an ISA
By:
scaredmoney
When: 06 Aug 18 19:19
You ll get more on the ISA than ya could wi that rancid cnt
By:
lovegod
When: 07 Aug 18 14:34
As they've won their league already maybe the Premier League will ask them to join us down here for the rest of the season.
By:
hologon
When: 07 Aug 18 16:10
but how many punters will have singles at 1/10
By:
tenpins
When: 11 Aug 18 13:27
A bit early maybe.....
By:
themightymac
When: 11 Aug 18 13:55
tbh they will need to start handicapping Celtic to make the league competitive as they are streets ahead of the rest.
By:
skygreenzone
When: 11 Aug 18 15:08
How brave zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
By:
Rugbyleaguer
When: 12 Aug 18 15:53
Please newspapers pick up on this and give us free publicity
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 12 Aug 18 17:22
Rangers have a genuine chance this season, its going to be hard to motivate the same batch of players domestically for Rodgers, back to back trebles will demotivate them, they'll probably concentrate on Europe this season
By:
jimeen
When: 12 Aug 18 18:14
Concentrate on Europe is funny , you’d swear they are going to achieve something in Europe , the way you are talking . They are a glorified pub team and an absolute laughing stock.
By:
spyker
When: 12 Aug 18 18:34
By 'concentrate on Europe' do you mean:

a) Join Vince Cable in his battle for a 2nd ref?
b) Bribe uefa into getting an easy group and bribe all the officials so they squeeze through to the 2nd round?
c) Spend time on the usual sites looking into some cracking value short break deals in the towns they are drawn against?
d) Put in 1 decent performance against the other crap team and myabe score against a decent team but get their 'arris whupped 2 or 3 times, maybe look like getting 3rd but ultimately falling short and coming last?
By:
pushkin99
When: 12 Aug 18 18:59
If anyone can stop Rodgers winning the League, it's gotta be Gerrard Surely!!! CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy
By:
The Bhoys
When: 12 Aug 18 19:14
Last year hearts beat them 4-0 at tyncastle, its a blow but they are streets ahead of rangers
By:
Platini
When: 12 Aug 18 19:29
Hearts do beat Celtic now and again you know, its not earth shattering. The market knew it was a possibility (Celtic price drifted like a barge) and expected Rodgers to rest players ahead of the CL match. He went a bit further than expected, so that made the defeat more of a possibility.

A lot of people (fans, media and PaddiPower) are getting carried away far too early. After the first week, there was a big overreaction to Rangers dropping points against the sheep, and now this week we're getting the same over the top reaction to Celtic's loss.

As for Europe, I don't think Celtic will be in the CL after Tuesday night anyway but to anyone wishing them failure in Europe, be careful what you wish for.
If Celtic aren't distracted by Europe, they'll be able to concentrate on the league and the title will become much more of a cakewalk than it was last season.
By:
The Bhoys
When: 12 Aug 18 19:33
Totally agree plat, do they drop into europa league? Plat u have to say 1.2 is a marvelous price to win the league, but i dont really have the cash to get on it to wait that legnth of time to get it, if i did id be all over it
By:
Whittler
When: 12 Aug 18 20:28
Yeah, they'd go into the final qualifying round of the Europa League before the group stages. If they go through to the next round of the Champions League but lose then, they'd go str82 the League group games. I would imagine they'd still be motivated for that, and probably more than the SPL, so I don't think they're a certainty to win it, and Aberdeen, Hibs, Rangers & Hearts could maybe push them a bit more than last season. Personally I think Aberdeen are most likely, and I certainly don't see Rangers as being the only team with an outside chance if Celtic do slip up.
By:
The Bhoys
When: 12 Aug 18 20:38
Aberdeen dont score enough goals to challange them
By:
pushkin99
When: 12 Aug 18 21:00

Aug 12, 2018 -- 3:38PM, The Bhoys wrote:

Gerrard stopped Rodgers winning the League down her in England, maybe he can make it a double? CrazyCrazyCrazy

By:
mega88
When: 12 Aug 18 22:37

Aug 12, 2018 -- 4:00PM, pushkin99 wrote:

Aug 12, 2018 --  9:38PM, The Bhoys wrote:Aberdeen dont score enough goals to challange themGerrard stopped Rodgers winning the League down her in England, maybe he can make it a double?

Good one push Excited

By:
milla446
When: 13 Aug 18 02:40

Aug 12, 2018 -- 3:38PM, The Bhoys wrote:

That's because our strikers are a donkey and a cripple.

However, the window is still open, get a decent striker and we'll be fine. Failing that, give Mr Anderson a run. Again looked most likely to score for us on Saturday. However I expect he'll be punted out to Morton or somebody on loan if we do get someone else in.

Besides, you get the same amount of points for winning 1-0 that you do for winning 6-0. The "invincible" season is still on.

By:
Platini
When: 13 Aug 18 17:51
BTW, Craig Levein was spotted lumping on the 6/1 for Hearts v Celtic, the morning after the AEK result. Laugh

By:
spyker
When: 14 Aug 18 19:58
e) Get knocked out pre-comp to cleverly concentrate on the European trophy they have a chance of winning more than 2 games in.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com