Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
The Bhoys
30 Jul 18 19:40
| Topic/replies: 40,701 | Blogger: The Bhoys's blog
Noticed messi led the way until roma beat them now it looks ronaldos, hes 1.6ish on here but 1/4 in bookies?
Pause Switch to Standard View Bal on Dor 2018?
Show More
Report themover July 30, 2018 7:53 PM BST
Ronaldo had a poor season domestically, and early exit at the World Cup. Wouldn't be a surprise if someone other than Ronaldo or Messi won it this year.
Report The Bhoys July 30, 2018 7:56 PM BST
But who themover? Wasnt really anyone that set the world alight in the world cup, ronaldo won the champions league and was top scorer, messi done the double and was europes top scorer, salah was brilliant but won nothing
Report themover July 30, 2018 7:57 PM BST
Modric maybe
Report The Bhoys July 30, 2018 8:00 PM BST
I cant really see it, do you think performances between now nad january will have much effect on it? Or is it just about what you have won?
Report themover July 30, 2018 8:09 PM BST
All competitions count so whatever they do between now and then will contribute.
Report themover July 30, 2018 8:11 PM BST
actually that's wrong, I think the voting for Mens Player of year ends in August sometime
Report n88uk July 30, 2018 9:04 PM BST

Jul 30, 2018 -- 1:53PM, themover wrote:

Ronaldo had a poor season domestically, and early exit at the World Cup. Wouldn't be a surprise if someone other than Ronaldo or Messi won it this year.

The way it's voted I highly doubt anyone other than them wins it.

Report n88uk July 30, 2018 9:04 PM BST
With Ronaldo basically nailed on imo.
Report thelatarps July 30, 2018 11:10 PM BST
Should be MBappe for me.
Was effectively the difference between france being bang average and world champs.
As for Ronnie, that ucl win was one of the flukiest in the history of the competition.
Its the end of the road for the galacticos and they face a long period of rebuilding.
Report The Bhoys July 31, 2018 8:44 PM BST
mbappe had 1 good game v argentina who could not defend
Report thelatarps July 31, 2018 9:34 PM BST
That may well be true bhoys
But  MBP's pace threat means france are world champions. Instead of being a solid defence with a big man up top. Which is basically m team in the championship.
As meagre a contribution as that is it is much much more than messi, ronnie or ney have managed this year.
The champions league was utter garbage. Especialy as liv got to the final and were the best team.
THere can be no greater candidate for me.
Report The Bhoys August 1, 2018 8:19 PM BST
Maybe so but i felt going into the world cup ronaldo was a massive favourite and possibly only neyamr are messi could swing things around but both were poor infact no one stood out including mmbappe
Report The Bhoys August 20, 2018 7:16 PM BST
Ronaldo out to 1.75 now with modric shortening, with no trophies up for grabs how would modric really win it? He dont score goals to steal the light
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com