Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Platini
23 Jul 18 12:58
| Topic/replies: 22,701 | Blogger: Platini's blog
Drawn to play AEK Athens in the 3rd and qualifier for Champions League.

Very tricky tie by the looks of it, esp with the disadvantage of playing 2nd leg away in Greece.

And yes I haven't forgotten there's still a 2nd round tier to get thru (v Rosenborg) but I would be hugely shocked if the hoops didn't get past them.
Pause Switch to Standard View GLASGOW CELTIC FC
Show More
Report akabula November 29, 2020 10:14 PM GMT
I'll never understand celtic supporters.
You've got the best disco lights in Europe but you still find something to moan about.
Report jedi sophie November 30, 2020 12:31 AM GMT
Martin o Neill and Roy Keane could sort this mess out imo....
Report jedi sophie November 30, 2020 12:31 AM GMT
Scenes tonight disgraceful....
Report akabula November 30, 2020 1:27 AM GMT
What about Isa Drennan?
She turned the fortunes of Craiglang fc about.
Report jedi sophie November 30, 2020 2:35 AM GMT
Remind me again the last time this all conquering Rangers team actually won something Aka?

Oh yes, a decade ago...

The chatter from you guys is utterly laughable, almost like on the brink of a treble or something,  its November and won absolutely hee haw from where im sat...
Report MJK November 30, 2020 7:31 AM GMT
To be fair they're entitled to be **** a hoop, the league table doesn't lie. What I would say is that if the change was made now it would be game on as Celtic still have a better squad, can't play any worse whereas Rangers can't get any better.
Report MJK November 30, 2020 7:32 AM GMT
The edited word is a hen's partner in case you were wondering. Didn't think it would be edited out in this context!
Report feedthepony November 30, 2020 12:55 PM GMT
Just the 11 domestic titles in a row with 12 likely as they have a lower league minnow in the final of the Scottish and they are rioting.

Crazy
Report leazes67 November 30, 2020 6:46 PM GMT
Are Victor and Jack from The Clansman available?just started watching this on iplayer.LaughLaugh
Report Dave23 November 30, 2020 7:08 PM GMT
Speaking purely as a neutral (an armchair Rangers fan), I'm not sure why Neil Lennon seems so keen to continue as Celtic manager?

He has always taken a lot of stick from fans of other clubs in Scotland (some of which he has brought on himself, imo) and now appears to be taking a lot of grief from some Celtic fans.

He must be relatively comfortably off. Why not take a few months off and then become an analyst on TV or radio? He would almost certainly be more willing to offer an interesting opinion than some of the current crop. If he wished to get back into management at a later stage, I'm sure there would be clubs willing to give him the opportunity to do so.
Report G Hall November 30, 2020 7:43 PM GMT
An analyst God help us, I'd love to see his analysis, he's hardly a master tactician.
Report JML November 30, 2020 9:12 PM GMT
Sh*t he comes out with suggests that politics is more his game.
Report MJK November 30, 2020 9:35 PM GMT
Seems that Lawwell had blocked a motion to remove Lennon by the board previously. Talk is that seeing as he's finished this year he's been asked not to interfere when Lennon is asked to resign tomorrow. Could be all nonsense of course, and so could the 'leak' that Celtic are negotiating terms with His for Jack Ross.
Report MJK November 30, 2020 9:36 PM GMT
*Hibs
Report MJK November 30, 2020 9:47 PM GMT
I assume if all this is true Kennedy will be in charge in Milan.
Report themightymac November 30, 2020 11:47 PM GMT
That fiasco last night was an embarrassment to Celtic and a much bigger one than the actual result.

Seems like Neil won`t resign and the Board won`t sack him. Money being the major factor.
Report themightymac November 30, 2020 11:49 PM GMT
I agree with MJK`s post at 20.08
Report akabula December 1, 2020 12:28 AM GMT
Jedi throwing a fit at me here.
Could have been worse, he might have thrown a barrier. Wink
Report MJK December 1, 2020 7:25 AM GMT
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-lennon-stay-celtic-boss-23094516.amp?__twitter_impression=true

So Desmond gambling the season on a pig headed 'I'm in charge' ego?
Report dr . atkins December 1, 2020 12:12 PM GMT
10 in a row here we go Laugh
Report G Hall December 1, 2020 7:19 PM GMT
Wouldn't surprise me if this was true about DD, these so called super rich, don't like to be challenged by the peasants, I've seen this so often in my lifetime, the arrogance and absence of humility is astounding, as the poem says Death is a leveller.
Report pushkin99 December 1, 2020 11:55 PM GMT
a quick pull of the freaks strings.

I am sure she will soon come running along to this thread to spew more bile and nonsense.
Report G Hall December 3, 2020 8:23 PM GMT
Put on a red nose and go you ginger clown. Another embarrassing defeat.
Report hello :-) December 3, 2020 10:55 PM GMT
winners fatigue

wont turn a corner till its a new set of players and manager i dont think

when you win unchallenged for so long its near impossible to raise game for the challenge when it does appear
Report themightymac December 3, 2020 11:12 PM GMT
Let`s just face reality. The manager is out of his depth and the players are bang average.
Report akabula December 3, 2020 11:22 PM GMT
Was thinking of you tonight Mac so got me cousin in the roads dept to arrange this for your safety.
(ps told him to let anyone called joe through.)

Report themightymac December 3, 2020 11:25 PM GMT
... but having said that, it has been a bad year for many big clubs across Europe who are struggling in their domestic leagues, so perhaps I am being a little harsh on Neil. If circumstances had been normal, things might have been different.
Report themightymac December 3, 2020 11:26 PM GMT
LaughLaugh
Report themightymac December 3, 2020 11:27 PM GMT
.... where do you finds these humorous photos! Wink
Report MJK December 4, 2020 5:57 AM GMT
There was one going around last week I thought was funny of a photo of Susan Boyle saying she was the new manager as they were looking for someone who doesn't get pumped homecor away Laugh
Report MJK December 4, 2020 9:07 AM GMT
If Celtic concede 3 or more v Lille next week it'll be the worst record for goals conceded by any team since the Europa league began. The stat currently stands at something like 570th of 576 teams.
Report akabula December 4, 2020 11:08 PM GMT
Thought this was quite good.
Had celtic 2-0 up v Milan and Lenny shouting "Stop the count".
Report themightymac December 4, 2020 11:42 PM GMT
Laugh Some clever folk out there.
Report smirnoff2therescue December 4, 2020 11:47 PM GMT
your country needs you LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report jedi sophie December 6, 2020 9:58 PM GMT
Disgraceful scenes this evening, scenes I truly couldn't imagine would witness from Celtic fans.

Literally unbelievable....

And quite sad.
Report hello :-) December 6, 2020 10:03 PM GMT
whats got into them , going way beyond normal anger and frustration and causing players and staff real fear , looking forward it will only make it harder for them to attract players

i know its just a small minority but europe sees celtic
Report jedi sophie December 6, 2020 10:08 PM GMT
10 is clearly big for the club and fans but its actually hard to comprehend when have enjoyed the domination for so long.

All things good do come to an end.

The fans the board the management and the players are all to blame. Fans took Lennon back and first sign of trouble have turned terribly.

It's not on. And for sure it's a small minority, I can only assume a youthful one who have not experienced losing....
Report jedi sophie December 6, 2020 10:44 PM GMT
Only 1 account here...

Only ever have had one...

Troll.
Report pushkin99 December 6, 2020 11:03 PM GMT
To keep the game going spohie, surely a post must be imminent from your mjk account.....................................u know it makes sense
Report MJK December 7, 2020 8:52 AM GMT
Candygram for MONGO appearing on the thread again. Jedi everyone knows he's obviously slow so just ignore him. He's no life outside the forum, just him and his can of beans. Just says the same things over and over, and above else is a nasty individual who just gets people banned when they don't agree with him, or licks their arses when they do. Of course the people running the forum are leaving themselves open to all kinds of things down the line but that's their worry.

Anyhow on to more important things like I get the feeling they know they've **** up by not sacking him and Desmond in particular with his ego may not now do anything. Its too late anyhow of course and with Lawwell moving aside next year anyhow they may not care at this stage. It would be nice to finish the season strongly with a new boss though.
Report pushkin99 December 7, 2020 10:24 AM GMT
mjk/spohie making yet more ridiculous claims, lies and untruths.

Is there no end to the delusions and lies of the freak? No doubt she will be using Heysel as a stick to beat all Liverpool supporters over the head with yet again. She must be counting the days..........................
Report pushkin99 December 7, 2020 10:25 AM GMT
1.01 landed yet again LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report MJK December 7, 2020 12:19 PM GMT
Candygram for MONGO posts again. And the only reason I post on the Celtic thread now is apparantely because he did. You'd laugh if his condition wasn't so bad. Not everyone can have a good childhood unfortunately.
Report pushkin99 December 7, 2020 12:37 PM GMT
A quick pull of the freak mjk/spohie's strings.

yet another 1.01 on the way.....................
Report iamajambo December 7, 2020 6:32 PM GMT
pushkin,
You really do need to give it a rest as you are making a total arse of yourself.

Speaking purely as a neutral, of course. cheers
Report pushkin99 December 7, 2020 6:54 PM GMT
Thank you for your contribution iamajambo, so u dont think that the mjk/spohie freak is making a total ares of herself? For all the ridiculous made up claims, lies and untruths she makes?

Purely as a neutral of course?

FWIW, I wish Hearts all the best too.
Report MJK December 7, 2020 7:24 PM GMT
Jambo be careful, Mongo doing what he always does and tries to curry favour, then will try to have you banned when you don't agree with him. I'm sure though you can see through his false good wishes. A nasty nasty individual who shouldn't be let near a keyboard with his tendencies. Anyhow on to more important stuff

https://www.celticfc.com/news/2020/december/Board-Statement/?fbclid=IwAR0vTEYu7Rwfsg-4K6Bk_RyfMHVhZj0TK8rnY_nRK1rl-peI2NF3md6i2TI
Report pushkin99 December 7, 2020 7:33 PM GMT
1.01 landed yet again.

'The Heysel user' mjk/spohie ruining yet another thread....................
Report dr . atkins December 7, 2020 7:45 PM GMT
glad to see more people know the troll called pushkin got a few good lads gone because of him
Report MJK December 7, 2020 8:17 PM GMT
Dr glad to hear from you. Think he accused me of being you a while back and I was apparently a big Man Utd fan. Now I'm supposedly Jedi Sophie. I wonder who I'll be next time. He was found out of course about us not being the same person, but he's never wrong in his own mind. That's why he keeps repeating the same things over again and copy and paste. I'm thinking his mind is telling him that it's impossible for more than one person to disagree with him about anything. That's what his condition does to him. Thinks he's the Sheriff of the forum, unfortunately just wants people banned who can see him for what he is. Mongo.
Report MJK December 8, 2020 6:17 AM GMT
Reputation LaughLaugh No go the Sheriff strikes again Laugh
Report pushkin99 December 8, 2020 7:27 PM GMT
It's always obvious when ratkins crawls out from under his rock, posts have a habit of disappearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Report pushkin99 December 8, 2020 7:30 PM GMT
u must be so proud of yourself ratkins, creeping round the forum - Gollum like - reporting inoffensive post after post for the sole reason that u intensely dislike the person who has made the post.
Report akabula December 9, 2020 12:19 AM GMT
I see celtic got their new team bus delivered today.
Report themightymac December 9, 2020 12:58 AM GMT
LaughLaugh
Report akabula December 9, 2020 9:20 PM GMT
Report badjoe December 9, 2020 10:23 PM GMT
^^^^^

Report jedi sophie December 20, 2020 1:10 PM GMT
Come on Bhoys.

Let's add one more to the resume....
Report jedi sophie December 20, 2020 2:38 PM GMT
Sensational strike Christie....
Report jedi sophie December 20, 2020 2:45 PM GMT
Superb from Eddie,top class .
Report jedi sophie December 20, 2020 3:38 PM GMT
Dear dear dear
Report leazes67 December 20, 2020 3:41 PM GMT
Desmond
Report stroodle December 20, 2020 4:10 PM GMT
Celtic costing their supporters money with the nonsense 2-0 half-time full-time 2-2 against championship team. Celtic 6/4 with over 20 mins left second half, just shows bookies no mugs with the pricing, team not to be trusted anymore.
Report G Hall December 20, 2020 4:47 PM GMT
Change the managers change the result, Lennon is a clueless clown
Report akabula December 20, 2020 6:24 PM GMT
Congrats celtic. The first club to win 2 trophies and get it called a treble.
Report MJK December 20, 2020 6:46 PM GMT
To be fair Aka first team in World football to win a quadruple treble in a row! Three wins in a row(if you can call it a win today) so it must be Christmas. Still a shambles at the back, and Brown has to be left out again. They were saying the keeper redeemed himself but to be fair the two penalties were telegraphed, as was Christie's. Penny pinching lost Forster, hopefully they look for him back next month and pay him what he's worth.
Report pushkin99 December 20, 2020 7:32 PM GMT
About time mjk/spohie freak to start your next 'Heysel thread'? or are  waiting until May to start this yet again?
Report badjoe December 20, 2020 7:58 PM GMT
Congrats to Celtic for doing what no club in the world has done, probably more note worthy than 10 in a row actually. Lennon's treatment by some of the fans has been shameful, but that's Glaswegians for you. It's all about education, and that is what your average Glaswegian demonstrably lacks. Plain
Report G Hall December 23, 2020 12:52 AM GMT
How is the clown still in a job, listening to him this evening, you would think it was a collosal achievement to beat  the jambos on penalties, does he really believe in his own bs.
Report TheBetterBettor December 27, 2020 4:31 PM GMT
The quadruple treble.... celtic fans have seen the light and can see thru there own propaganda.  It's all a load of sh1te.
Report G Hall December 27, 2020 7:02 PM GMT
Celtic should be so far ahead of the rest in Scotland, and be getting to champions league group stages most years. They have had ten years to put the stuctures in place.

Europe is full of clubs that Celtic could compare with, Ajax, Porto, Lyon etc, but none of them would let Neil Lennon anywhere near the club.
Report G Hall August 21, 2021 10:12 PM BST
The good times are back... I just can't get enough.
Report themightymac August 21, 2021 11:08 PM BST
Back at the top. Grin
Report smirnoff2therescue August 21, 2021 11:57 PM BST
gotta laugh at tribal football teams n supporters - not sighted on this thread for 8mths when the sh1t truly hit the fan but back out in their groves when they think the gud times are back LaughLaughLaugh - a bit like stewyb's rant to stevie g by way of an imaginary letter when they drew early on last season and then went onto remain unbeaten(all down to him ofc)

FFS Lads grow up and gan and watch one of ya local teams for a change - much more to life than this surely and b4 i get called oot im a toon fan for my sins - i know its in the blood n all that but you are supposed to get wiser as you get older......mmmmm seems not wiv yous lot but just my opinion lolLaughLaughLaughLaugh

g/l whoeva wins it
Report Giuseppe August 22, 2021 12:07 AM BST
it wasn't imaginary
Report smirnoff2therescue August 22, 2021 12:12 AM BST
lend us a £1 im skint LaughLaughLaugh
Report Giuseppe August 22, 2021 2:53 AM BST
Plain
Report Giuseppe August 22, 2021 2:54 AM BST
reported
Report Giuseppe August 22, 2021 3:08 AM BST
in all serious would anyone consider lending me 50 euros / pounds
Report badjoe December 19, 2021 9:28 PM GMT
Congratulations to Ange Postecoglou, same trophy count as SG's tenure in less than 6 months.
Report G Hall December 20, 2021 12:25 AM GMT
A special day and what an atmosphere Hail Hail.
Report themightymac December 23, 2021 12:19 AM GMT
Pathetic. 1/8 can't beat St Mirren.
Report G Hall December 23, 2021 10:09 AM GMT
Abada CryCry
Report themightymac December 23, 2021 8:39 PM GMT
When I was a kid I remember getting a boomerang one Xmas.

Hated it.  Worse present I ever got.

.... Tried to throw it away about fifty times.
Report G Hall February 2, 2022 10:18 PM GMT
3-0 Demolition Celtic champions elect.
Report G Hall February 3, 2022 10:41 AM GMT
Normal service resumed Cool
Report MJK February 3, 2022 10:44 AM GMT
Great first half. Getting back to doing YNWA when the players are on the pitch definitely set the tone. Nothing won yet and not winning on Sunday will take away from this win. Ange definitely ahead of schedule though bearing in mind the players he's rumoured to have lined up already for next season.
Report G Hall February 3, 2022 10:50 AM GMT
Great to see McGregor back what a leade, hopefully he stays fit.
Report G Hall February 3, 2022 10:51 AM GMT
Leader
Report MJK April 3, 2022 3:25 PM BST
Great win, all but sows it up. Win next week and that should definitely be it. Rogic was top class. Rangers ran out of ideas second half and I think Hart only had one save to make. Pity about the bottle incident.
Report akabula April 3, 2022 3:47 PM BST
Congratulations. 2-1 at half-time flattered Rangers tbf. Better second half but Celtic never looked in danger of losing their lead.
Was a pity about the bottle. Hopefully cctv will identify the thrower. Total ****.
Report MJK April 3, 2022 3:57 PM BST
Yeah hopefully that's the case. Had been a great build up to the game with huge interest everywhere. I'd say Sky viewing figures were very high.
Report akabula April 13, 2022 4:22 PM BST
From the Glasgow Times.
(Posted it here as it is Celtic that will be involved)
Villarreal currently 7th in the league.

CELTIC or Rangers' potential automatic spot in next season's Champions League group stages may be at threat.
The winner of this season's Premiership will likely go straight into UEFA's top club competition next term.
This will of course rake in a huge financial windfall of around £40million for the Scottish champions.
However, if the winners of THIS season's Champions League have not qualified via their domestic league, then this would spell trouble for Scotland's champions.
It would mean they would still have to go through qualification, entering at the play-off round.
Report MJK April 13, 2022 4:44 PM BST
I'd be totally amazed if Villareal got past Liverpool let alone win the whole thing.
Report akabula April 13, 2022 4:55 PM BST
Agreed but then again I was surprised they put Bayern out.
Report MJK April 17, 2022 4:56 PM BST
Celtic even worse than the refereeing today. Really poor, looked like a team going through the motions. I know they'll say if Carter Vickers had made it 2-0 that was that, but the performance was still the same and deserved to lose.
Report MJK May 7, 2022 2:08 PM BST
Well done Celts. Another title in the bag. McGregor top man this season on and off the pitch.
Report MJK May 13, 2022 1:22 PM BST
Nir Bitton and Tom Rogic saying goodbye. Great service from both, Rogic was magic at his best.
Report akabula May 13, 2022 4:17 PM BST
Hats of to Ange. He had his doubters, me included, but turned the team around.
Made some really good buys and weathered a stormy start.
Report MJK May 13, 2022 4:37 PM BST
Great servant but I'm baffled as to how Forrest has got a three year contract. He'll be lucky to get on the bench next season.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com