Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
akabula
04 Jul 18 17:03
| Topic/replies: 9,362 | Blogger: akabula's blog
For all things Rangers.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View GLASGOW RANGERS
Show More
Report trilby22 April 3, 2020 8:18 AM BST
Cheer up imaplonker, oh what does it mean, to a SadWinkWink and a sh1t football team Laugh
Report flushgordon1 April 3, 2020 5:17 PM BST
Hearts, Hearts watery farts.
Report iamajambo April 3, 2020 5:31 PM BST
stewart,

I use the epithet 'King' because his username makes him sound like the leader of a primitive African tribe whereas in actual fact he is only an ordinary member of a primitive Scottish tribe ,the Hun.

Btw, there was a was a time when I used to think that you were a sensible bloke. Is Sevco's imminent collapse causing you distress?
Report akabula April 3, 2020 8:31 PM BST
@ 1amabraggart
The staff at a major medical research institute were informed that it was going to be announced the following Sunday that the Country was going into lockdown, but the circus clown chickened out.

The country? Was just London in your BIG announcement thread. But it was kicked out yeah we believe you. Laugh
Is Sevco's imminent collapse causing you distress? Still reading the manic depressive JJ and Mad Phil I see.
Its gullible mugs like you who keep them going.
Report trilby22 April 3, 2020 9:43 PM BST
Gotta laugh at mugs like him and the rest of them posting their pish in here, Aka Laugh  They just can't help themselves in their admiration and jealousy of Scotland's greatest and most famous football club Love

UEFA not taking too kindly to Belgium's decision yesterday.  Quite right too.
Report akabula April 3, 2020 10:51 PM BST
Meant to mention that this is about the 7th time iamabraggart has said we are close to collapse.
The last time was the day before we bought Ryan Kent for £7m. LaughLaughLaugh
Report trilby22 April 4, 2020 8:39 AM BST
Laugh What a complete and utter mug he is.  Country in a state of emergency yet still he feels it necessary to post his pish in here.  What a lowlife sadsack nomark LOSER he is LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report MALAY April 6, 2020 8:27 PM BST
SEVCO in the gutter as we all knew, all they can afford to pay employees is 20% of non football staff wages and use the HMRC scheme to pay rest 80% ,it was the old club who fcucked HMRC for 100 million so fair play, they are entitled to use the scheme,

players, coaches getting fcuck all for 3 months. We KNEW

Tick Tock
Report akabula April 6, 2020 8:49 PM BST
Celtic announced similar last week.
Report akabula April 6, 2020 9:04 PM BST
Such a s1lly post malay given that every club in Scotland, including celtic, is in serious financial trouble because of the current crisis.
Report G Hall April 6, 2020 10:12 PM BST
Fair play to Barry Ferguson agree with him about the awarding of the title to Celtic, not the way we want to win it,but we have to abide by the decision of the governing body.
Report trilby22 April 10, 2020 7:15 AM BST
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/the-infuriating-celtic-and-rangers-stand-off-overshadowing-greater-injustices-keith-jackson/ar-BB12pUeM
One hour ago ...
Report trilby22 April 10, 2020 7:28 AM BST
Clubs have until 5pm to vote.
Report trilby22 April 11, 2020 6:38 AM BST
With yesterday's 5pm "deadline" only actually being a requested cut-off, one Championship team now has 27 days to decide the SPFL proposal.

Championship (eight supporting votes needed)
7 for
2 against

Who is that club?  Best they remain anonymous before they cast their vote, imo - lest, by fair means or foul, attempts to nobble them occur.

Squeaky bum time for some ScaredLaugh
Report MALAY April 11, 2020 10:26 AM BST
Dundee are the club, they will vote No, I would too.

I have to admit I quite like the stuff coming from Ibrox, we all want the season to be completed and clubs need cash just now.

However, there needs to be more information on how that is going to be achieved or I couldn't vote for it.

Draw up a supporting plan and set dates.

Play the games behind closed doors.
3 games a week, they have big squads, they have ten sitting on the bench every week doing mostly FCUCK ALL
Draw up a " back to training plan" in accordance with PFA, submit it Scottish government with risk assessments and best practice guidelines.

Celtic and Rangers could train safely no problem at Lennoxtown and Murray Park.

The sessions would not be ideal but it would be something.

I think Aberdeen and the Edinburgh clubs have decent facilities.

We could give Motherwell Barrowfield on loan.

I don't know much about other clubs.
Report MALAY April 11, 2020 10:42 AM BST
The Scottish cup should be curtain raiser to new season, the good thing here is, it only concerns 4 clubs, so approval should be simple.
Report trilby22 April 11, 2020 5:59 PM BST
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/rangers-demand-neil-doncaster-suspension-in-explosive-statement-calling-for-independent-investigation-into-spfl/ar-BB12tQBm
2 hrs ago

Rangers have called for SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster to be suspended - along with the organisation's legal adviser Rod McKenzie.

In an explosive statement, the Ibrox club say they have been given evidence via a whistleblower that 'raises serious concerns' about the SPFL's handling of their voting process.
Report trilby22 April 11, 2020 6:02 PM BST
https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rangers-football-club-statement/
Report trilby22 April 11, 2020 6:04 PM BST
“We call for the suspension of the SPFL’s Chief Executive, Neil Doncaster and its legal adviser, Rod McKenzie while an independent investigation is conducted.”
Report MALAY April 11, 2020 6:18 PM BST
SEVCO have Sevcoed it again, and make a highland hunt of themselves once more. Is Traynor still there ?

Dundee fanny up a couple of clowns on whats app group message, which they are perfectly entitled to do, no law against it, in fact I'd question Inverness and Partick's behaviour on this also, and SEVCO make a foolish statement they are going to have to retract or face serious legal consequences.

Can somebody please explain what this season's trophies in Scotland have to do with SEVCO ? no chance of winning anything if season resumes .

Get Walter and Ally back decent, clever, respectable football guys and get the chip off you're shoulder.
Report hello :-) April 11, 2020 6:56 PM BST
the vote was received

any innocent party will welcome any investigation

and you will also not there was no denial in SPFL statement , possibly forgot that bit tho tbf
Report MALAY April 11, 2020 8:02 PM BST
how do you know the vote was received ?

Of course we want an investigation and after it **** sevco right out the league for good after this statement,  they should never have got in initially but Doncaster shoehorned them in before cove and edinburgh city.

can you answer my previous question what are this season's trophies got to do with SEVCO ?
Report trilby22 April 11, 2020 8:49 PM BST
Inverness CT chief reveals Dundee messages in SPFL vote controversy

A remarkable Saturday afternoon in Scottish football started with confusion about whether Dundee had cast their decisive vote on league plans to curtail the season, and ended with Rangers calling for the suspension of SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster.

The Dens Park club intended to vote against the proposal, but the league say their slip never arrived.

There has been silence from the club, while Rangers say they have evidence that raises "serious concerns" over the voting process.

So what on earth happened in the lead-up to the Friday evening deadline?

Of the nine Championships clubs who have voted, Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Partick Thistle are the two who went against the plans. And they were relying on Dundee's promise to vote with them to bring down the resolution, which requires eight of the 10 second-tier clubs to favour it.

The SPFL have already secured enough votes from the Premiership and Leagues One and Two.

Speaking to BBC Scotland's Sportsound, Inverness CT chief executive Scot Gardiner revealed there was a WhatsApp group of Championship clubs used to communicate plans on voting.

We take you through what he laid out.

Showing solidarity
Gardiner said Inverness CT, Partick Thistle and Dundee had co-ordinated a plan to vote together in solidarity, but due to logistical reasons agreed it was impractical.

"Partick Thistle, ourselves and Dundee had all spoken openly and said we could not vote for this resolution," he said.

"We agreed we wouldn't vote at the same time, but we just send in our vote and we would all circulate that vote so everyone could see it."

'DFC vote submitted'
"Thistle were the first club to vote," Gardiner continued. "[Chief executive] Gerry Britton sent his voting slip to all of us - not just the three clubs, there were other clubs in this WhatsApp group so we're not the only ones who've seen this - Partick Thistle sent their voting slip at 14:52 which was signed and dated.

"At 16:24 we received Dundee's voting slip signed and dated and we all received that, I've got the photograph of that voting slip signed and dated by John [Nelms].

"At 16:39 I signed and dated our voting slip, and I published that to the group and I submitted our vote.

"At 16:52 we then got a message from Dundee's club secretary [Eric Drysdale], and the final line is 'DFC vote submitted'. That's the facts of the matter as we were concerned."

'It became quite alarming'
Gardiner said he spoke to executives at Partick Thistle, who were quite emotional given the circumstances, but added there was relief the votes had been cast. But soon, word began to filter through that Dundee's vote had not come in yet.

At 17:52, the SPFL released a statement declaring the votes, with only two Championship clubs stated as against the motion.

According to the league, Dundee emailed them after the deadline saying: "Please do not consider our vote cast at this time."

"I was saying to people there must be a glitch in communication because I have the vote in front of me," said Gardiner. "I was looking at it. So I was quite relaxed.

"We then received a message at 18:07 from the Dundee secretary saying that their vote wasn't received but he gave us his solemn word that it was sent. At that stage it was quite alarming. I replied with a question at 18:12.

"Jacqui [Low, chairman] from Partick Thistle said the 5pm deadline isn't statutory, it's advisory, you can just resend it and it still counts, as the deadline isn't for 28 days.

"At that stage we were told he [Dundee's club secretary Drysdale] had been instructed [by John Nelms] to hold off on resubmitting their vote."

'We're all in the dark'
Gardiner described the conversation at this point as "pretty fraught", and laid out his messages to Dundee.

"I replied to Eric's message, at 18:23, saying 'If the SPFL contacted you to say we have not received your vote Eric, wouldn't you have just resent it?' He said 'I would have, I am extremely confused.'

"He replies saying no one contacted him and he assumed the vote had been cast and was waiting an acknowledgement. He then heard the SPFL's statement, and he was cursing who hadn't voted."

After this, Gardiner says clubs have heard nothing further from Dundee in the group.

"It's radio silence," he added. "We have no idea what's going on now, it's baffling to us.

"We are now all in the dark. I have not spoken to the league. I don't know what's happening. Only one club knows in relation to this. I have it here, Dundee vote submitted. After that, who knows."

BBC Scotland contacted Dundee for comment, but the club would not do so at this time.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52256506
Report Kriskin April 11, 2020 9:09 PM BST
What is the problem in Scotland?  Just let the current season finish when it is safe to do so.  Split the money evenly amongst the 42 clubs and call the bluff of the teams in the top league who need the money.  Lets see Rangers view then when their share of the pot has been slashed.  Or do nothing now and wait until we can pay football with games behind doors.
Report Kriskin April 11, 2020 9:09 PM BST
Play football
Report akabula April 11, 2020 9:23 PM BST
Great post Trilby.

Was an appalling strategy. Clubs told that if the vote was successful they would receive their cash on Monday.
Should never have been part of the deal. Cash should have been distributed then clubs asked to vote.
It appears a whistleblower has supplied Rangers with proof that the process was badly handled.
As lawwell is no longer an SPFL board member why was he the first person Doncaster sought to discuss the situation with at 5.00pm?
A question mark also hangs over why the SPFL ignored Rangers attempts to discuss an alternative proposal until it was too late to amend it?

TBH I'd give celtic the title if they are that desperate.
Report Kriskin April 11, 2020 9:56 PM BST
aka - as I stated above the 2019 - 20 season should finish when safe to do so.  What is the BIG rush in Scotland? Let everything stay as is.  If some clubs need money then they should get a loan from the SFA if possible.
Report Kriskin April 11, 2020 9:58 PM BST
Celtic are in NO rush for this season to end.  When the league resumes Celtic will ease to an easy league title. They have enough cash flow to keep going for future months.  Why do Rangers fans including you think Lawwell is behind this current strategy?  It's complete and utter nonsense.
Report akabula April 11, 2020 10:01 PM BST
The resolution covered 124 pages. Incredible the lack of time given to read, digest and debate this.
Report akabula April 11, 2020 10:11 PM BST
Kriskin I've merely asked the question why did Doncaster make Lawwell the first person to call at 5.00pm.
Lawwells influence? What about MacLennan and McKenzie?
Report akabula April 11, 2020 10:14 PM BST
As regards cash flow celtic have the same issues as all other clubs hence them furloughing their non-playing staff and getting their management team and players to accept reduced wages.
Report trilby22 May 3, 2020 12:30 AM BST
A wee word from the Perth Loyal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-rDZqFNPIQ

Stay safe, peeps!
Report MALAY May 3, 2020 8:36 PM BST
can't wait to see sevco's evidence, telling club they got bullied when they all the clubs know they didn't,

unless, it was themselves, hearts and stranraer were the 3 exemptions that got bullied.

Seems very strange to me.

Doncaster was absolutely magnificent in clarifying the difference between loan and advance payments.
Report breadnbutter May 4, 2020 1:08 AM BST
Nakamura 8 my dug
Report akabula May 4, 2020 10:59 PM BST
Doncaster was absolutely magnificent in clarifying the difference between loan and advance payments.

Reminded me of the time celtic said they wouldn't sell Di Canio.
A couple of days later they did but told the 'supporters' that they hadn't sold him but had traded him.
Some people are easily fooled.
Report Tiger Tiger May 7, 2020 7:30 PM BST
It was on this day in 1997 that Rangers clinched 9 in a row.
Report benalder_ May 8, 2020 10:18 AM BST
The most unprofessional football club around. In these unprecedented times they are doing their utmost to destroy Scottish football. Perhaps their fans should be asking the people running the club questions about their club's financial health. But they won't...until it's too late. "But nobody warned us" will be the cry.
Report the bairn May 8, 2020 4:52 PM BST
the cry will be no surrender. cheers.
Report trilby22 May 11, 2020 8:03 PM BST
Indeed it will, Bairno Cool

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11789/11986671/aberdeen-will-back-rangers-plan-for-independent-investigation-into-spfl-vote

Roll on the vote tomorrow night Excited
Report MALAY May 12, 2020 8:17 AM BST
i think everybody is and the investigation into SEVCO and the ICT patsy, not to mention the slander case on the Brechin lad from SEVCO.

The best thing is Peter knew all along.Happy
Report breadnbutter May 12, 2020 10:33 AM BST
Oh yes, he knows all right, they all knew
Report MALAY May 12, 2020 4:14 PM BST
Happy another trouncing and humiliation.
Report breadnbutter May 12, 2020 5:25 PM BST
3 out the 4 biggest clubs in Scotland not happy with how the game is being run.

30% of all clubs unhappy and want an independent investigation

Dundee vote shananigans was instrumental last month, they changed their vote after it was cast and after the board had informed them how others had voted.

This is only the begining.

FRO back to your own thread  , persona non grata
Report benalder_ May 12, 2020 6:08 PM BST
That statement sounds like they are surrendering
Report benalder_ May 12, 2020 6:09 PM BST
Perpetual losers Excited
Report MALAY May 12, 2020 8:09 PM BST
If sevco are not thrown out the league for good after this **** the vast majority of clubs won't be happy,but their creditors will do that for us just like what happened to rangers.
Report trilby22 May 13, 2020 7:28 AM BST
Makes me laugh these scum obsessed with the Mighty Gers and forever posting here, Bready.  Surprised not to see more support for the motion but who knows, maybe some other clubs were threatened too?  Quite sickening how Celtic orientated the SFA is but hey ho, we all like a good fight - and history has shown time and time again that we're jolly good at it - nay, SIMPLY THE BEST - when the odds are against us.  Round Two on it's way, as is my Amazon order for more popcorn Excited

Good to see you discovered the ENTER button Grin
Report breadnbutter May 13, 2020 2:41 PM BST
Think it's not about support for Rangers rather than the support for the  resolution to have an independent investigation into the way voting was conducted and the missing  votes ect ect, they were quick enough finding digital fingerprints ect when they sacked Dallas for distributing a public health warning via their email system  but all of a sudden the computer systems and IT are a mystery to them, walofs.
They (spfl) said they were keen to have alignment with English FA but were in fact one of the first body's  to  to approach uefa and ask to "call league".
Forked tongued fcks.
Lennon was in papers in March kicking their campaign off, that was first time I heard anything about the possibility of a shutdown never mind celtic demanding the title be handed to them.
All very clandestine imo.
Yes the enter button helps, cheers.
Report dave1357 May 13, 2020 3:20 PM BST
bread n bitter a rangers fan - what a shocker
Report breadnbutter May 13, 2020 3:35 PM BST
Oddball throwing shoite out his cage again,must be getting close to feeding time.
Report the bairn May 13, 2020 10:34 PM BST
and Ithought Dave was a Proddie name,Surprisedcheers.
Report akabula May 13, 2020 11:03 PM BST
Lennon asking politely for septic to be announced as champions.
Report trilby22 May 14, 2020 7:13 PM BST
Oh, look - there's Sleepy Dave come in for a visit.  What's he doing here?  Is he being rude?  I bet he is.  He can't help being rude!  Who does he support?  He's not a Tim, is he?  Could this be him?  WADC Laugh
Report trilby22 May 17, 2020 7:48 AM BST
This morning is the first I've heard of Castore.

https://castore.com/uk/

https://castore.com/uk/castore-x-rangers-partnership/

From a Club e-mail -

Dear Rangers Supporters,

It is a huge privilege and honour for us to partner with Rangers Football Club. We want to take this opportunity before the official announcement to reach out directly to the most important people within this club and introduce ourselves.

The first thing to say right from the very outset is that we are here for one very simple reason – to drive this club forward and help bring trophies back to Ibrox. Rangers is one of the most prestigious football clubs on the planet and the most successful club in the world; trophies belong here. These are not empty words - as the new kit and retail partner of the club, we are committed to adding value and contributing to Ranger’s next chapter of success.

Firstly, through ensuring the players are wearing the highest quality kit in the league – Castore exists in a highly competitive market because we create products that are undisputedly superior to our competitors. We create fabrics that are lighter, more flexible and more durable than anything else in the market and work with the best manufacturing facilities in the world; we have complete confidence our products will enhance world class athletes. Sport at the very highest level often comes down to the smallest margins and we will do everything we can to give Rangers players an edge. As for the designs of our new Rangers kits, we’ll let you be the judge of those yourselves.

Secondly, we want to sell more products to Rangers fans all over the world. In a clean break from how things have been done in the past, Rangers Football Club will benefit directly from every product we sell. The more we sell, the more money flows straight back into the club. Castore is a digitally native brand, already selling into over 60 countries worldwide and we will use our expertise to leverage Rangers global brand recognition. Rangers has one of the largest, most passionate and most international fan bases in the world. We will utilise our expertise to better serve these fans and in the process look to create a blueprint that can deliver long term financial benefits to the club. We also have incredibly exciting plans for the megastore which we will refurbish and reopen in the coming months. All of the great clubs of European football have stadium megastores befitting their status and Rangers will be no different. We will make the megastore one fans can be proud of and call their own.

When we founded Castore four years ago it was with the desire of building a global brand. Not an easy goal to achieve but the idea of being content with anything less appeals to neither of us. In a past life, we both had ambitions of playing professional football ourselves – unfortunately neither of us had the talent to get to the top so instead we want to do something where we could genuinely challenge the very best. The sportswear market is one of the most competitive in the world and the desire to compete is what drives us. A small clique of American and German brands have dominated the global sportswear market for so long and we see no reason whatsoever why a British brand cannot disrupt the status quo. Our business has grown extremely rapidly since we started and we now have a group of very strong investors backing us, with very high expectations. Partnering with Rangers is a seminal milestone for us on our journey of building Castore into the brand we want it to be and we have absolutely no intention of stopping before we get there.

We made the decision to enter the football market 12 months ago and our strategy is simple – to partner with clubs who have a deep history and heritage, a global fan base and the ability to win trophies. It is the final of these points which most excites us. We will partner with 3-5 leading clubs across Europe in the next 18 months and had a number of options available to us when choosing our first partner. Nobody came close to matching Rangers and we cannot wait to be part of the next chapter of success for this phenomenal football club.

Castore is proud of our Liverpool roots and the city of Glasgow and Rangers as a club share many of the values which are important to us – resilience, a commitment to hard work, a desire to overcome the odds. Nothing worth having in life comes easy and success is earned. Our brand ethos which drives us every single day is Better Never Stops – this attitude represents both cities very well and it is this mindset which will underpin everything we do with Rangers in the coming years.

We will shortly be launching the new kits for the 2020/21 season and are incredibly excited to unveil the designs to you all. An exclusive pre-order window will be offered for all MyGers members and we look forward to sharing more details soon.

The final message we would like to leave you with is that we are not like any other kit partner you have had previously. We have built this business ourselves, from the ground up, brick by brick. It has taken sacrifice, pain and an immense amount of hard work to get us here. This is personal for us. We are fully aware of the expectations in partnering with this great club and are relishing the opportunity to make you proud. We know that talk is cheap but in the coming months and years our actions will demonstrate that we will not let this partnership be anything other than a success.

Tom & Phil Beahon
Castore Co-Founders

Better Never Stops

Mhanky mhob on the case though -

https://www.reddit.com/r/rangersfc/comments/gc29dz/castore/

[–]Spglwldn 9 points 14 days ago
Thought I’d have a wee browse through twitter quickly and, shock, out of the 20 most ‘popular’ recent tweets about Castore, 11 were from Celtic fans.
I genuinely can’t understand a scenario where I’d be interested in who makes the Celtic kit.
Appreciate that there will be some from our support who are similar, but on social media, every single Rangers related discussion is always infested with them.
permalinkembedsavereportreply

[–]boris-for-PM-2019 2 points 12 days ago
Saw a thread on kerrydale meltdown which had some of them looking up the company holders and the return addresses and ****. Honestly it gets to a point where you have to start questioning the sanity of some of these people. I genuinely hand on heart can say I’ve never so much as looked at anything related to them let alone who makes their kit and who owns the company.
permalinkembedsaveparentreportreply

[–]Spglwldn 3 points 12 days ago
Saw that too. Genuinely mental. Looking up the address where they take returns too.
As I said, I know there are nut jobs in our support, but they take it to another level.
permalinkembedsaveparentreportreply

[–]gazwel 2 points 12 days ago
You're not wrong, even this sub and this exact thread has had a few of them. They are a strange breed.

Aye mate, like the obsessed whanchors in here Laugh
Report badjoe May 17, 2020 5:03 PM BST
Strange how the 2 main prodytagonists on this thread dogmatically bang on and on about non-sevconians posting here, yet go onto post spurious p!sh here about Celtic half the time Crazy. The OP stated the thread was for 'all things sevco' and the non-sevconian contributing element post on topic, so I don't see the problem ya pair of auld omadhauns. As long as I am posting on topic and not breaking forum rules ( which I don't 'cause I am a good boy Happy ), I'll post where and what I fooking well like Angry
Report akabula May 17, 2020 11:42 PM BST
What we had hoped for Joseph is that bigots like you would stick to your own septic thread.
But no you and a few of your fellow bigots need to come on here with your bile. Sad really.
Report sofiakenny May 18, 2020 8:16 AM BST
Hahaha!!..ackiebigot calling others bigots!!!...you couldnae make it up!LaughLaughLaugh
Report stewarty b May 18, 2020 3:32 PM BST
On the bright side it's good to see Hearts relegated.
Report Deplasterer May 18, 2020 3:35 PM BST
Does that mean my 10 a row bets still going?
Report MALAY May 18, 2020 3:56 PM BST
yes you will be paid by christmas.
Report stewarty b May 18, 2020 8:26 PM BST
In ten years time.
Report akabula May 18, 2020 9:58 PM BST
Loving the slogan and looking forward to seeing it on a banner at Ibrox.
8 and a bit for the wee ginger t1t. Laugh
Report smirnoff2therescue May 18, 2020 10:11 PM BST
im not sorry my former name stamped on his head but they wuda won it anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE
Report stewarty b May 19, 2020 6:30 PM BST
Whatever happened to Alias and iusedtobeajambo?
Report akabula May 19, 2020 10:00 PM BST
Alias will be busy looking for Montrose, Peterhead and Methil on the map.
Report jollyswagman May 19, 2020 11:50 PM BST
nine in a row yet again, congratulations and good luck with ten Cool
Report jollyswagman May 20, 2020 12:08 AM BST
sorry, wrong thread.

good luck avoiding going bust yet again.
Report benalder_ May 20, 2020 2:03 PM BST
Everton sign deal with Hummel, hmmm Confused
Report MALAY May 20, 2020 2:34 PM BST
Only 10 million Everton got. SEVCO got 25 million off a few scousers. Excited
Report akabula May 20, 2020 9:20 PM BST
Sorry to see Andy Halliday and Wes Foderingham leaving. Both provided good back up.
Not surprised about the other 4 though. flanagan, Holt, Rossiter and Alnwick.
Big season ahead with the priority to stop eltic getting 9 and a bit in a row.
Report sofiakenny May 20, 2020 10:25 PM BST
Aye good riddance tae woman beating scumbag Flannie.
Report the bairn May 21, 2020 12:27 AM BST
what about the man who knew. cheers.
Report benalder_ May 21, 2020 11:16 AM BST
Absolutely gutted re Halliday. What's this about the Albion Car Park being sold. Not read anything about it in the press Confused
Report badjoe May 21, 2020 2:27 PM BST
I've mentioned The Close Bros 3 multi million pound loans on numerous occasions, well one of those loans is secured on Albion Car Park.....FACT!!. Possible default on loan or Close Bros allowing sevco to sell it in order to settle charge? Either way I think we can demonstrably conclude, it has begun......
Report stewarty b May 21, 2020 9:45 PM BST
Sorry to see Andy Halliday and Wes Foderingham leaving. Both provided good back up.
Not surprised about the other 4 though. flanagan, Holt, Rossiter and Alnwick.
Big season ahead with the priority to stop eltic getting 9 and a bit in a row.

I'll have to Google as not up to speed due to a lack of interest. Meantime Halliday the worst of the cull imho, (if in fact he was culled) but sadly they will never play for a bigger club again unless the Smiling assassin comes calling and that's not going to happen.

On to next season we need at least four decent players and hope we can rob the piggy bank given money is tight everywhere.

I know iusedtobeajambo will be looking in so good luck in getting out of the Championship in the next three years.Laugh
Report akabula May 21, 2020 10:33 PM BST
What's this about the Albion Car Park being sold.

The Albion car park is unsecured. Rangers were approached and offered both cash and another piece of land for part pf the grounds.
Good piece of business if it goes through. Ignore joeybhoy, hes always way behind the times.
Report akabula May 21, 2020 10:51 PM BST
Talk of Ibrox railway station being reopened. Good news if true.
I'm sure that adequate car parking is a condition of the stadium operating licence so sale will only happen if other site(s) aquired.
Report trilby22 May 22, 2020 7:49 AM BST
https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-ianis-hagi-deal-done-18281715
https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Lazio/19-05-2020/lazio-hagi-si-allontana-ma-spunta-talentino-kudus-3701106600929.shtml
https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/rangers-ibrox-flats-albion-car-18285635
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/old-rangers-train-station-reopen-12400639
https://www.bing.com/maps/?mkt=en-gb&v=2&cp=55.8501~-4.3129&lvl=15&sty=o
Report sofiakenny May 22, 2020 8:30 AM BST
https://youtu.be/dz5QHyX7zxo
Report benalder_ May 22, 2020 12:09 PM BST
Thanks aka. Any idea why interim accounts have not been made public this year? They have been every year since 2012. They must have been passed to the SFA as required for next season Europa League participation.
Report the bairn May 22, 2020 2:06 PM BST
why are sellick supporters obsessed with Glasgow Rangers, Rangers fans couldn't give a flying f--k about them. cheers.
Report badjoe May 22, 2020 4:43 PM BST

May 21, 2020 -- 4:33PM, akabula wrote:

What's this about the Albion Car Park being sold.The Albion car park is unsecured. Rangers were approached and offered both cash and another piece of land for part pf the grounds.Good piece of business if it goes through. Ignore joeybhoy, hes always way behind the times.

More P!sh from the Betfair Forum's Premier - Pensioner - P!sh meister Cry

I deal in FACTS, all the FACTS and only the FACTS and that's a FACT !!

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC425159/charges/K4Je_lckbHb7lPHKKP5IQIR8hT0

https://scotlis.ros.gov.uk/property-summary/GLA68492

THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED

Company number SC425159

Follow this company File for this company
CompanyOverviewfor THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED (SC425159)
Filing historyfor THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED (SC425159)
Peoplefor THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED (SC425159)
Chargesfor THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED (SC425159)
Morefor THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED (SC425159)
ChargesCharge code SC42 5159 0015
Charge code
SC42 5159 0015
Created
26 February 2019
Delivered
1 March 2019
Status
Outstanding

Transaction Filed
Registration of a charge (MR01)
View PDFfor Registration of a charge (MR01) (32 pages)
Persons entitled
Close Leasing Limited
Brief description
(1) all and whole the subjects on the west side of broomloan road, glasgow registered in the land register of scotland under title number GLA68492(This is The Albion Car Park) ; and (2) all and whole the subjects known as edmiston house, harrison drive, glasgow, G51 2YX, being the subjects registered in the land register of scotland under title number GLA29534 and GLA62016.

I believe the loan secured on The Albion Car Park is around 5 Million, any way, the only way Sevco can sell this, is if Close Bros allow them to, and they are only going to do that if the proceeds go towards paying of the DEBT. These are the FACTS. So basically sevco are selling off bits of it's ground to pay for it's debts, does that sound healthy? You'll be selling off your silver wear next, oh wait a minute, you 'aint got any LaughLaughLaugh

Report iamajambo May 22, 2020 5:16 PM BST
Joe, Have you forgotten the Potty Training Cup? LaughLaughLaugh
Report Sica Dan May 22, 2020 5:48 PM BST
Rangers fans are obsessed with Celtic's Peter Lawell, they seem to think he controls  the SPFL
and has a big say in what goes on at UEFA.
Report akabula May 22, 2020 9:43 PM BST
@iamadumbo More 4 yo patter. Maybe you would be better at stand-up.
@joeybhoy How easy is it to trigger you Laugh Taking obsession to a new level.
BTW We have a £3m overdraft facility with Close brothers.
Your £5m guess wasn't even Close Laugh
Report badjoe May 23, 2020 6:44 PM BST
^^^^^

That overdraft was way back in Feb 2018 ya daft old omadhaun, since then you have been operating at a loss of approx. 10M a year and having to launch share issues to keep afloat. I think we can safely say the overdraft is MAXED OUT. Sevco couldn't afford to refund season ticket holders for the cancelled games this year so could only give them a £25 voucher for their own store, but it can't be used to buy the new jersey LaughLaugh.Interim accounts haven't been filed yet and you're starting to need to sell off parts of your Stadium grounds to pay off debts, but hey, there's nothing to worry about is there Crazy. So assume the position you always do Aka !

Report MALAY May 23, 2020 9:14 PM BST
SEVCO Surprised
Report MALAY May 23, 2020 9:14 PM BST
SEVCO Surprised
Report the bairn May 25, 2020 8:08 PM BST
I was looking to find sellick supporters and was told this is the thread to find them, hope you can help. cheers.
Report MALAY May 25, 2020 9:14 PM BST
i'm an accies supporter, i think there are hearts, aberdeen and falkirk fans here too.
Report akabula May 27, 2020 11:57 PM BST
Lanis Hagi signed on today for an undisclosed fee.
Genk tweeted earlier in the week that it was £3.4m but removed the tweet as the deal hadn't actually been completed at that time.
Gifted player and an excellent addition to the squad.
Was only possible in these trying times because Rangers are debt free and cash rich thanks to our exploits in the EL.
Report akabula May 28, 2020 1:11 AM BST
Rangers could be in for a windfall if the EL isn't completed.
If thats the case then all remaining monies would be divided equally between the 16 remaining teams.
I suppose that would make them all joint winners as well.
Report benalder_ May 28, 2020 9:52 AM BST
Hagi is a strange signing. His loan spell coincided with a terrible domestic run earlier in the year and his stats were not great. More investment is needed at Ibrox. The money is available and their fans should be pressing the board for 20-25m minimum to show they are serious title contenders next season.
Report Sica Dan May 28, 2020 12:53 PM BST
Why were Genk so anxious to sell him? replaced him with a player who couldnt get a game for Celtic.
Report MALAY May 28, 2020 1:48 PM BST
good ability but no real position, gamble at 2 million, could progress or could be on the bench with manager Tommy Wright next year.
Report themightymac May 28, 2020 11:45 PM BST
It`s always good to get the views of a neutral like The Bairn, Cheers. Crazy
Report MALAY May 29, 2020 9:27 AM BST
Rangers could be in for a windfall if the EL isn't completed.
If thats the case then all remaining monies would be divided equally between the 16 remaining teams.
I suppose that would make them all joint winners as well.
Rate reply:
| report block user

i'd be amazed if they don't claim it, go along with the league cup they won on shots at goals and corners, and league title they drew with Celtic when 13 points and 25 goals adrift of their hated rivals.
Report MALAY May 29, 2020 9:33 AM BST
Is Gerrard still at Ibrox ?  no comment when his "dressing room captain" got discarded like an old ****y orange rag, put that down to his classless personality but nothing again when Hagi signs.
They wheeled him out to talk **** about the spfl, but once that was gone, not a word. Even the local junior manager at Larkhall would be commenting on these things, loyal servants leaving and new signing deals getting done.
Report the bairn May 29, 2020 2:34 PM BST
ffs, looks like the chapel has finished friday prayers. cheers.
Report MALAY May 30, 2020 2:43 PM BST
the bairn confirming what we all know, he's a proper bigot bringing religion into a football thread.

sad individual
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com