Forums
There are currently 3 people viewing this thread.
These 2184 comments are related to the topic:
GLASGOW RANGERS

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 51 of 55  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | ... | 55 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 2,184
By:
sofiakenny
When: 10 Nov 20 23:17
ackie..a sad sad dinosaur liar.
By:
akabula
When: 11 Nov 20 01:40
Remembering. The 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month.
Sing for the Boys - Jimmy's Song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDthFz_U7Zc
By:
akabula
When: 17 Nov 20 23:57
Heard on the news the other day that 9 old firm players((6 Rangers) might need to self isolate after international duty.
Can't find anything about the Rangers players but I see tonight celtic fans have had good news and bad news.
The good news is that Ajer and Elyounoussi are available to play but the bad news is that Shane Duffy is also available for selection.
By:
akabula
When: 20 Nov 20 00:16
Rangers say they accept the seven-game bans handed to Jordan Jones and George Edmundson by the Scottish FA for Covid-19 related breaches.
The pair attended a party after their side's 1-0 Scottish Premiership win against Kilmarnock on 1 November.
Jones, 26, and Edmundson, 23, were charged by the SFA and suspended by Rangers pending an investigation.
Rangers say the length of the ban shows "the seriousness with which Covid protocol breaches will be dealt with".

Pair of fools and I hope they don't get paid whilst suspended. Could have ruined our whole season.
By:
badjoe
When: 21 Nov 20 16:54
Hi there, mysticjoe here Happy,I haven't posted in a wee while but I see Sevco have posted losses of over £15 Million for the year so far!!!, Who would have predicted this?, well me actually Cool These figures don't actually have much to do with covid, that horror show is yet to come.For comparison of other Scottish Clubs, Celtic's revenue dropped drastically but they still managed to post a small profit. Without covid, sevco were still losing £10M per annum, so when it hit what did they do?, make cut backs? NO, sell some assets? NO, they spent, spent, spent.....Crazy

Mike Ashley polishing that special pound coin he has put aside for when the opportunity arises Cool
By:
badjoe
When: 21 Nov 20 17:00
Alkiebula not posting anything on this Confused, bit strange init? LaughLaugh

akabula • September 4, 2020 10:07 PM BST
Looks like Leeds have accepted defeat in their quest to buy Ryan Kent and are now looking elsewhere.
Rangers knocked back a substantially increased second offer and told Leeds Kent aint for sale.
[b]You can do things like that when you're debt free, cash rich[/b] and not wasting money on disco lights. 

Blush
By:
akabula
When: 21 Nov 20 23:15
No surprise here. When logging in I just knew that the joeybhoy would have been on. Laugh
I've still got him blocked as he posts the same chyte every time.

No doubt he's on about the accounts so I hope, unlike yer last go, that you've remembered this is the accounts up to the 30th of June.
All losses covered by soft loans which will be converted into shares so no debt. New investment since and £10 million in the bank.

BTW work started this week on the new Edminston House. Being built as part of the celebrations for our 150th anniversary.

Our runs in the EL last year and this year have and will provide much valuable revenue whilst fans are barred from attending. SG has certainly earned his wages.
Onwards and upwards.
By:
akabula
When: 21 Nov 20 23:21
Here is JJ ie Sitonthe fence receiving his bloggers award.
Like joeybhoy he only every tries to put the Rangers down.
Mind and keep hitting that donate button. Laugh

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329085781835542529
By:
akabula
When: 22 Nov 20 00:18
Sunday 22nd @ Ibrox. 12.00 KO

Rangers    2/9
Draw      11/2
Aberdeen  14/1

Not too sure about the Rangers squad but I know that Ferguson and McCrorie will be missing tomorrow.
Both are big misses for Aberdeen who, the eltic cup game apart, have been on an excellent run of form.

I'm going for 3-0 @ an enhanced 8/1 on here.
By:
themightymac
When: 22 Nov 20 00:58
I will be a little surprised if they don`t win but 2/9 is a terrible price. Wouldn`t bet it and wouldn`t lay either. For an interest I have done Home win BTTS @ 5/2 but I`ll be happy to lose my forty quid Grin
By:
badjoe
When: 22 Nov 20 11:43
akabula • November 21, 2020 10:15 PM GMT
No surprise here. When logging in I just knew that the joeybhoy would have been on. Laugh
I've still got him blocked as he posts the same chyte every time.

No doubt he's on about the accounts so I hope, unlike yer last go, that you've remembered this is the accounts up to the 30th of June.
All losses covered by soft loans which will be converted into shares so no debt. New investment since and £10 million in the bank.

BTW work started this week on the new Edminston House. Being built as part of the celebrations for our 150th anniversary.

Our runs in the EL last year and this year have and will provide much valuable revenue whilst fans are barred from attending. SG has certainly earned his wages.
Onwards and upwards.

Oh dear Sad

By:
RioGrande
When: 22 Nov 20 12:31
whats the result today? pissing rain earlier. clear now.
By:
akabula
When: 22 Nov 20 23:42
Trilby returned to utube tonight after an 8 day absence with a message for kennybhoy.
Great wee tune m8, hope you are on top of the world.
By:
MALAY
When: 23 Nov 20 19:47
Definitely the dominant team in Scotland by far.
Jack is an excellent player as is Kent.
By:
sofiakenny
When: 23 Nov 20 22:55
Fully agree...Jack is a kent.
By:
akabula
When: 23 Nov 20 23:00
Did you get Trilbys message kennybhoy?
By:
sofiakenny
When: 23 Nov 20 23:06
What message?..I thought he was banded.
By:
akabula
When: 23 Nov 20 23:15
On utube. I'm sure that you with your renowned sense of humour will love it.
By:
sofiakenny
When: 23 Nov 20 23:24
eh??
By:
akabula
When: 23 Nov 20 23:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpHTeqlwTAM

That will take you to it. Remember and sort by newest first.
By:
akabula
When: 26 Nov 20 23:34
Strange drawing home and away with Benfica but feeling we lost both times.
Would have settled for those results at the outset though and Standard beating Lech Poznan cheered me up.
With us top of the group with Benfica on 8 points and Lech Poznan an Standard Liege both on 3 points we should qualify.

Games left.

December 3rd;
Benfica v Lech Poznan
Rangers v Standard Liege

December 10th
Standard Liege v Benfica
Lech Poznan v Rangers
By:
akabula
When: 26 Nov 20 23:59
The only way we would fail to qualify is if Lech Poznan and Standards Liege both win their remaining 2 games.
Can't see that happening.

Cash wise it's been a God send given the lack of fans.
So far I think Rangers have received £6m in prize money with up to £2.2m more on offer if we win both our remaining games and top the group.

Overall I'd say Mr Gerrard has more than earned his wages.
By:
akabula
When: 27 Nov 20 00:10
Sloppy defending cost us tonight although tbf a wet surface will always favour the attacking side.
We also shouldn't lose sight of the fact that Benfica are a top notch side.

The Roofe strike was tremendous as was the play leading up to it. £ for £ he's beginning to look like SGs best signing.
By:
akabula
When: 27 Nov 20 22:51
BREAKING NEWS:
3 Musketeers set to sue Celtic and Sparta Prague over improper use of their trademark “All 4-1 and 1-4 all” slogan.

Seen on twitter Laugh

I got the qualifying bit wrong before anyone corrects. Still in a great position though.
By:
Dave23
When: 28 Nov 20 11:51
Re qualification - I'll give it a go.

December 3rd (MD5)
Benfica v Lech Poznan
Rangers v Standard Liege

December 10th (MD6)
Standard Liege v Benfica
Lech Poznan v Rangers

In summary, Rangers would qualify if they obtain at least one win or two draws from their two remaining matches. Rangers could also qualify with one draw or two defeats.

If Rangers win against Standard Liege on Match Day 5 - Rangers qualify.

If Rangers draw against Liege AND Lech Poznan do not beat Benfica on MD5 - Rangers qualify.

If Rangers draw against Liege AND Poznan beat Benfica on MD5 -

Rangers would qualify if they avoid defeat away to Poznan OR if Benfica lose to Liege OR if Rangers are defeated by Poznan by a one goal margin in which Rangers score at least one goal AND Benfica win against Liege OR possibly on group goal difference if Poznan beat Rangers 1-0 AND Benfica win against Liege (H2H identical with Poznan) OR potentially if Rangers are defeated by Poznan AND Benfica draw with Liege on MD6 (3 way Tie: Poznan, Rangers & Benfica on 9 points. Poznan would finish top having taken 6 points from the matches amongst the 3 tied teams. Rangers and Benfica would each have taken 5 points).       

If Rangers lose to Liege by a one goal margin AND Benfica beat Poznan on MD5 -

Rangers would qualify if they avoid defeat against Poznan OR Liege do not win against Benfica on MD6

If Rangers lose 0-2 to Liege AND Benfica beat Poznan on MD5 -

Rangers would qualify if they beat Poznan OR Liege do not win against Benfica OR possibly on group goal difference if Rangers drew with Poznan AND Liege win on MD6 (H2H identical with Liege). 

If Rangers lose by a 2 goal margin or more in which Liege score at least 3 goals AND Benfica beat Poznan on MD5 -

Rangers would qualify if they beat Poznan OR Liege do not beat Benfica on MD6.

If Rangers lose to Liege AND Benfica draw with Poznan on MD5 -

Rangers would qualify if they beat Poznan OR Liege do not beat Benfica OR potentially if Rangers draw with Poznan AND Liege beat Benfica on MD6 (3 way Tie: Liege, Rangers & Benfica on 9 points. Liege would finish top having taken 6 points from the matches amongst the 3 tied teams. Rangers and Benfica would each have taken 5 points).

If Rangers lose to Liege AND Poznan beat Benfica on MD5 -

Rangers would qualify if they avoid defeat against Poznan on MD6.
By:
themightymac
When: 28 Nov 20 15:54
Dave, you are wasting your talent posting on here. You should be at Harvard Crazy
By:
Dave23
When: 28 Nov 20 16:02
Thanks, themightymac.

I'm certainly wasting time; my talent is rather limited but sufficient to turn a small profit.
By:
themightymac
When: 28 Nov 20 16:07
Gambling is a complete waste of time Dave. Sadly, by the time one realises this, it`s too late.
By:
stewarty b
When: 28 Nov 20 17:01
Dave23
Date Joined: 17 Jun 10
Add contact | Send message
28 Nov 20 11:51Joined: 17 Jun 10 | Topic/replies: 165 | Blogger: Dave23's blog
Re qualification - I'll give it a go.

December 3rd (MD5)
Benfica v Lech Poznan
Rangers v Standard Liege

December 10th (MD6)
Standard Liege v Benfica
Lech Poznan v Rangers

In summary, Rangers would qualify if they obtain at least one win or two draws from their two remaining matches. Rangers could also qualify with one draw or two defeats.

If Rangers win against Standard Liege on Match Day 5 - Rangers qualify.

If Rangers draw against Liege AND Lech Poznan do not beat Benfica on MD5 - Rangers qualify.

If Rangers draw against Liege AND Poznan beat Benfica on MD5 -

Rangers would qualify if they avoid defeat away to Poznan OR if Benfica lose to Liege OR if Rangers are defeated by Poznan by a one goal margin in which Rangers score at least one goal AND Benfica win against Liege OR possibly on group goal difference if Poznan beat Rangers 1-0 AND Benfica win against Liege (H2H identical with Poznan) OR potentially if Rangers are defeated by Poznan AND Benfica draw with Liege on MD6 (3 way Tie: Poznan, Rangers & Benfica on 9 points. Poznan would finish top having taken 6 points from the matches amongst the 3 tied teams. Rangers and Benfica would each have taken 5 points).       

If Rangers lose to Liege by a one goal margin AND Benfica beat Poznan on MD5 -

Rangers would qualify if they avoid defeat against Poznan OR Liege do not win against Benfica on MD6

If Rangers lose 0-2 to Liege AND Benfica beat Poznan on MD5 -

Rangers would qualify if they beat Poznan OR Liege do not win against Benfica OR possibly on group goal difference if Rangers drew with Poznan AND Liege win on MD6 (H2H identical with Liege).

If Rangers lose by a 2 goal margin or more in which Liege score at least 3 goals AND Benfica beat Poznan on MD5 -

Rangers would qualify if they beat Poznan OR Liege do not beat Benfica on MD6.

If Rangers lose to Liege AND Benfica draw with Poznan on MD5 -

Rangers would qualify if they beat Poznan OR Liege do not beat Benfica OR potentially if Rangers draw with Poznan AND Liege beat Benfica on MD6 (3 way Tie: Liege, Rangers & Benfica on 9 points. Liege would finish top having taken 6 points from the matches amongst the 3 tied teams. Rangers and Benfica would each have taken 5 points).

If Rangers lose to Liege AND Poznan beat Benfica on MD5 -

Rangers would qualify if they avoid defeat against Poznan on MD6.

Dave is the next Stephen Hawking. (nap)
By:
akabula
When: 29 Nov 20 22:54
Good to see SG take the opportunity to give some of the fringe players a run out.
Comfortable victory although Falkirk did try to make a game of it.
4-0, another clean sheet and Scotlands top scorer Tavernier adding to his tally.
By:
the bairn
When: 30 Nov 20 02:20
speaking purely as a neutral, just back from the game, I thought my team played well. cheers.
By:
akabula
When: 30 Nov 20 22:34
Always good to hear from the bairn and yes your team did play well. Wink
By:
themightymac
When: 01 Dec 20 00:51
Yes, it`s always nice to hear the views of a neutral like The Bairn.
By:
akabula
When: 01 Dec 20 01:13
Next big step for SG and Rangers is to beat Standard Liege on Thursday.

4/9 Rangers
17/4 Draw
31/5 Standard Liege

Would be a great achievement to get us through the group stages and into the knockout stages for the second year running.
It wasn't that long ago (4th July 2017) we got ko'ed in our first qualifier by Luxembourg minnows Progres.
What a transformation under Stevie G. Now we're disappointed after 2 draws with Benfica who most consider as Champions League standard.

Looking for another powerful performance and a 2-0 victory.
Rangers, flying the flag for Scotland.
By:
akabula
When: 01 Dec 20 01:27
BTW those odds are best available as listed on odds checker.
By:
themightymac
When: 01 Dec 20 01:58
If Benfica were Champions League standard they would not have got knocked out in the qualifiers. Crazy

..... Gers win and BTTS is the bet.
By:
akabula
When: 01 Dec 20 22:14
I said most people see them as Champions League standard Mac.
I suppose your difficulty is seeing anything through the tears. Grin
By:
akabula
When: 02 Dec 20 00:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88NNMTmEY0g

Jack and Victor seem happy.
By:
stewarty b
When: 02 Dec 20 15:29
I've read a lot of bullsh1t on but this takes the biscuit...

the bairn30 Nov 20 02:20Joined: 06 Jul 02 | Topic/replies: 2,770 | Blogger: the bairn's blog
speaking purely as a neutral, just back from the game, I thought my team played well. cheers.

There were no fans at the game. Not even one. When you smell sh1t, best share it with the forum. cheers.
By:
akabula
When: 02 Dec 20 22:20
The Bairn works at the stadium.
Page 51 of 55  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | ... | 55 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo