Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 2184 comments are related to the topic:
GLASGOW RANGERS

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 55  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 55 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 2,184
By:
stewarty b
When: 18 Jul 18 01:19
At last a decent Rangers man on board  btw Kenny lad we are all decent Rangers men on here. The fact you obsess at times is your problem.
By:
trilby22
When: 18 Jul 18 08:12
Well Mac, who'd have thought the 1.08 shot would have scuppered our bets? CryLaugh Fck knows why I picked them in the first place as I don't usually bother with less than 1.1 Crazy

Fhannybhoy, you are a stowaway on the good ship Rangers so mind your manners and speak when you are spoken to.
By:
trilby22
When: 18 Jul 18 09:25
Opponents in the next round will be either Petrocub of Moldova or Croatian side Osijek who meet tomorrow evening in Osijek after drawing 1-1 in the first leg.
By:
stewarty b
When: 18 Jul 18 09:51
PM sent mac. GL if having a punt.
By:
Outpost
When: 18 Jul 18 11:51
still think we need to sell morelos and windass and buy a striker.

there's no point in dominating games if you can't put the ball in the net.
By:
Platini
When: 18 Jul 18 21:45
Stewarty, PM me your golf selections as well, if you don't mind. I don't watch any golf bar the majors so clueless where the value is.
By:
akabula
When: 18 Jul 18 21:49
Watching Dembele and Edouard tonight has hammered home what Rangers are lacking, a diver.
By:
akabula
When: 18 Jul 18 21:55
Harry Forrester away, contract tore up by mutual consent.
Expecting similar news for another couple and Foderingham to be transferred for £1.5m
By:
sofiakenny
When: 18 Jul 18 23:48
What a windbag that king fellow is
By:
stewarty b
When: 19 Jul 18 00:15
Platini
Date Joined:    20 Dec 02
Add contact | Send message
18 Jul 18 20:45 Joined: 20 Dec 02 | Topic/replies: 19,538 | Blogger: Platini's blog is.
Stewarty, PM me your golf selections as well, if you don't mind. I don't watch any golf bar the majors so clueless where the value is.

Christ Plat, I'm no expert and only back in the majors. 16 years and I have made a wee profit. I am no messiah but will PM you the same as mac.

g/l if getting involved with the minefield.
By:
stewarty b
When: 19 Jul 18 00:26
btw Plat, let me know if you got the PM as I've fecked up before but fairly sure it should have arrived.
By:
stewarty b
When: 19 Jul 18 00:27
16 years and I have made a wee profit

The golf that is. Bear with me for my biggest downer on the golf...
By:
stewarty b
When: 19 Jul 18 00:39
This is the biggest kick in the balls I received golf wise Plat.I should have greened up but sadly persevered....

The thread title is Mickleson query...

stewarty b 14 Jul 16 23:20 Joined: 02 Aug 02 | Topic/replies: 17,042 | Blogger: stewarty b's blog
He birdied almost half the holes today. He's no bottle merchant like I said earlier, anyways, win or bust here...

Place bets
    Open bets
    Games

Win Only Market

Matched bets
Order by matched date
Back (Bet For)
Odds
Stake
Profit

Phil Mickelson 46.00 £300.00 £11,350.00

£300.00
Bet info
Matched bets
Consolidate
Average odds
Rate reply:
| report block user
Mighty Whites 2008
Mighty Whites 2008 14 Jul 16 23:23 Joined: 27 May 06 | Topic/replies: 13,837 | Blogger: Mighty Whites 2008's blog
good luck mate would love to see him win but personally id be taking a nice profit

I should have taken Mighty Whites advice.Cry (traded at 1.85.)
By:
themightymac
When: 19 Jul 18 02:01
Well trilby, St Mirren was a complete shock indeed. I would never have believed that. I thought we had got lucky when they scored to go 3-2 up late on, but goal was disallowed! That's gambling.
By:
Platini
When: 19 Jul 18 09:41
Got the PM, Stewarty.  Cool
By:
Outpost
When: 19 Jul 18 10:27
"Watching Dembele and Edouard tonight has hammered home what Rangers are lacking, a diver."

just imagine if VAR was ever allowed in scotland.

If you think they get a lot of penalties every season for diving right now, they'll get twice as many if VAR is awarding a penalty every time they dive in the box and the ref waves play on.

It will be the death of scottish football.
By:
akabula
When: 20 Jul 18 01:05
UEFA Europa League – Second Qualifying Round
Rangers v CS Petrocub or NK Osijek
Thursday 2 August – Kick Off 7.45pm

Looks like Docherty is off to Sunderland on a season long loan.
Hodson tipped to be off soon. Contract tore up by mutual consent? St. Mirren interested seemingly.
By:
stewarty b
When: 20 Jul 18 21:40
Apologies for going of subject but mac and plat I have no idea how you both bet but at least I'm still standing with one making the cut and six behind not impossible. I think I sent both the same PM but I do know I told mac it was an open Open.
By:
themightymac
When: 21 Jul 18 00:30
A place will do mate. Good luck. Apologies aka.
By:
Platini
When: 21 Jul 18 19:38
I've written it off, Stewarty. Only 20 bar.

Should have left it at that, but now I've spunked a ton on a terrible trade trying to win some back Cry

I need to stay the f**k away from golf bets
By:
stewarty b
When: 23 Jul 18 21:13
It looks like Stevie lad hasn't recognised our need for someone to finish off the chances created. Too late now but Kris Boyd would have got us second place last year imo. Meanwhile, he's still banging in hat tricks for Killie.

Anybody know if there is a market for top SPFL top goalscorer this season? I'm convinced he'll go close under Stevie Clarke again.
By:
akabula
When: 23 Jul 18 22:10
Umar Sadiq is a striker signed from Roma.
By:
sofiakenny
When: 24 Jul 18 00:14
and?
By:
stewarty b
When: 24 Jul 18 08:23
Nothing on here and I doubt if any of the books will be interested but if one does I would be obliged if someone would give me the nod. Just an interest bet as Stevie G's best hope is second place imo which wouldn't be a bad thing provided we can close the gap because Hibs and Aberdeen will definitely be right there in the mix again.

Lennon not liked by many but he knows his job.
By:
iamajambo
When: 24 Jul 18 12:59
There has been such a market in previous seasons.Maybe too early at the moment.I'll check my 10 accounts and let you know if one appears.
By:
iamajambo
When: 27 Jul 18 08:45
Boyd is 12/1 at both Koral and Bad blokes.
By:
politicspunter
When: 27 Jul 18 09:39
It's the same company, all their prices are identical.
By:
akabula
When: 27 Jul 18 23:02
Hearts have rejected a bid of £200k for Lafferty (30) from Rangers.
An increased bid will follow and I think Hearts would accept £500k which is more realistic for their top scorer last season.
By:
akabula
When: 27 Jul 18 23:07
Looks like Windass could be on his way.
Rangers linked with Man City midfielder Kean Bryan.
By:
akabula
When: 28 Jul 18 21:15
Bryan failed his medical.
BTW when Engelbert sung about his 10 guitars do you think he was bragging? Laugh
By:
stewarty b
When: 29 Jul 18 15:56
Lafferty singing for Rangers means two things. Lack of ambition and cash strapped. Not one for me personally.

12/1 Boyd. A fair price but why can't I see the betting on odds checker as there seems to be no Scottish section?
By:
stewarty b
When: 29 Jul 18 16:18
* Any link appreciated.
By:
Geesyerdosh
When: 29 Jul 18 17:37
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/premiership/top-goalscorer
By:
stewarty b
When: 29 Jul 18 19:15
Cheers dosh.
By:
stewarty b
When: 29 Jul 18 19:22
mmmmm, 10/1 is the best I can see. 12s would have been a lot better with a third the odds a place giving me 4/1 on my place money instead of 1000/30.

Pobably just stick the win on, (if the shysters take more than 50 notes)
By:
akabula
When: 29 Jul 18 22:03
Good 3-0 victory today v Wigan.
Sluggish first half but some impressive play in the second.
Good to see Arfield and Sadiq match fit, I think both will be included in mid-week.
Morelos with an almost identical goal to that he scored against Osijek with Candeias supplying the cross.

Highlights here if you've not seen them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxSpY0tIXco
By:
sofiakenny
When: 30 Jul 18 00:28
did you watch the game ackie?..your report suggests you were there.
By:
akabula
When: 30 Jul 18 00:50
your report suggests you were there.

How do you arrive at that? You never heard of Rangers TV?
By:
sofiakenny
When: 30 Jul 18 15:22
nope..never heard of it..is it cheap?
By:
benalder_
When: 30 Jul 18 19:44
Big Mike's played a blinder Love
Page 4 of 55  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 55 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page