Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 2 people viewing this thread.
Can't Catch Me
02 Jul 18 20:27
| Topic/replies: 28,246 | Blogger: Can't Catch Me's blog
What’s happened lads? Seems to have vanished?

Is it one of their random forum spring cleans?
Pause Switch to Standard View Liverpool Discussion Thread
Show More
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B May 11, 2021 5:57 PM BST
loui

Yes I wouldn't mind OGS play every game for us.  Seriously!
Report flukes May 11, 2021 6:01 PM BST
Lou, I'm a Utd fan. Tough on Liverpool tonight but they would have done the same thing with team selection in the same situation. You really aren't the sharpest tool in the box, are you?
Report duffy May 11, 2021 6:01 PM BST
Up the foxes!!
Report pushkin99 May 11, 2021 6:07 PM BST
Just as well there is still no crowd back in at OT tonite. They would have all been cheering for Leicester.
Report duffy May 11, 2021 6:11 PM BST
We're ... I mean Leicester are 1-0 up!!!
Report rommel May 11, 2021 6:14 PM BST
haha,shame yenitted are just handing the title to city,waht would saf think
Report rommel May 11, 2021 6:15 PM BST
ive mislaid my "what would saf do" handbook
Report loui May 11, 2021 6:34 PM BST
Good opportunity for their reserves to push for a place here I suppose
Report REDROB May 11, 2021 6:38 PM BST
it's always prudent to have a get out of jail free card Grin
Report pushkin99 May 11, 2021 7:38 PM BST

May 11, 2021 -- 11:09AM, loui wrote:

Absolute joke of a team, cheating twats

I completely empathasise with your frustration loui, but its not United's selection tonite that will mean we will miss out on the CL. We have had so many chances, all squandered, most recently with the late 1-1 draws against Leeds and then Newcastle.

If Leicester go onto win tonite, it pretty much means we are praying for the Arsenal to win at the Bridge tomorrow, even IF we can then go on to win at OT on Thursday. If Arsenal only draw tomorrow, it seems likely Leicester/Chelsea will likely carve up a draw which in all likliehood see them both progress at our expense.

Report loui May 11, 2021 8:39 PM BST
We can still qualify push, doubtful but still a chance. Remember Istanbul? Their fans got original game called off, and should have them that gets punished for it but looks like us and a couple of other teams have been shafted by their fixture backlog.
Report pushkin99 May 11, 2021 8:59 PM BST
We have indeed loui. But we should never have left ourselves hoping for a favour from United. That we handed them the league on a platter by beating Blacburn  was never going to be recripricated and honoured. The United fan boys will fester in their deep underground caves until their debt is repaid, as was the case of those poor lost un-dead souls in 'The Return of the King.'

Their is no honour amongst United and its schadenfreude filled fan boys.
Report loui May 11, 2021 9:04 PM BST
Seems like they're more interested in getting one over us than pushing City all the way in the league, and do it with integrity. The league should always be as true as possible, and they've just screwed Al that up and binned it with that team selection.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B May 11, 2021 9:10 PM BST
loui

Let it go son, you won't qualify, United have.  Move on.
Report TheBetterBettor May 11, 2021 9:22 PM BST
Fulhan 1 - rested liverpool 0 (2007) Sheff Utd relegated ... where are the 'integrity merchants' with that scoreline .... Neil Warnock must be laughin his head off
Report pushkin99 May 11, 2021 9:28 PM BST
As has already been stated, there is no honour in the United fan boys.

They will never be able to rest until their debt is repaid...................................
Report TheBetterBettor May 11, 2021 9:30 PM BST
at least southampton are winning
Report pushkin99 May 11, 2021 9:33 PM BST
Yuse will always be in our debt United fan boys.

We beat Blackburn handing the league to u on a platter.

U will always be unable to rest until your debt is repaid............................
Report rommel May 12, 2021 8:05 AM BST
“Congratulations to Manchester City, they are worthy champions,” said Solskjær. “It is not a position we want to be in [losing at Old Trafford to confirm City’s title] but the reality is we pushed them until the last 10 or 12 days of the season
Report rommel May 12, 2021 8:08 AM BST
haha,some reality that Olly your title challenge was over months ago but you threw the towel in last night
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 12, 2021 8:15 AM BST
"pushed"Laugh

Fair play to City. Head and shoulders above everyone else this year. Awful season though. Relegation confirmed earlier than ever, and in reality over by February. Title won in January. Big clubs looking to rip up any element of competition. VAR. No fans.

Got to be the worst season in my lifetime by a long way.
Report rommel May 12, 2021 8:22 AM BST
haha yep some pushing that,agree pop dismal wretched season
Report duffy May 12, 2021 3:12 PM BST
loui 11 May 21 20:04 
Seems like they're more interested in getting one over us than pushing City all the way in the league

Yep, you're right we are.Laugh

Killed 2 birds with one stone, pi55ed off the scousers and at the same time let City know if they didn't already, that they are inconsequential and it matters not one jot what they win, no matter how loud they shout to be relevant, they just aren't.

On a serious note, Liverpool should take it as a compliment because if the day ever comes when United and Liverpool fans didn't care about this then the game really would be up.
Report loui May 12, 2021 5:05 PM BST
It's look more like Utd have accepted there position where City are superior all angles, and last night bowed at their feet.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B May 12, 2021 5:16 PM BST
loui

Do you mean THEIR position?
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2021 6:23 PM BST

May 12, 2021 -- 9:12AM, duffy wrote:

loui 11 May 21 20:04

Report pushkin99 May 12, 2021 6:25 PM BST
'On a serious note, Liverpool should take it as a compliment because if the day ever comes when United and Liverpool fans didn't care about this then the game really would be up.'

I totally agree with your last sentce duffy - We love to hate each other. I can't see that ever changing.
Report loui May 12, 2021 6:29 PM BST
OK if you wanna be all grammar nazi about it feel free, we've had a good go at City last 3 years. This year we're well off it, but think when we get our players back, we'll compete again. But you're defo THEIR bitches. You've improved but need a few more in to close gap more.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B May 12, 2021 7:50 PM BST
loui

Yes agreed they are far better than us.  But we'll be their main challengers next season not you.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B May 12, 2021 8:01 PM BST
Interesting to see the side OGS picks tomorrow.  Always a big grudge match obviously but I think he'll pick about half a team at best.  Makes no difference to United what the result is so why chance players getting injured specially in such an intense fixture.

Saying that there's a five day gap till the next match which is 'only' a relegated Fulham and five days is a long break at the moment!
Report loui May 12, 2021 8:01 PM BST
Time will tell
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B May 12, 2021 8:03 PM BST
loui

Yes fair enough
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2021 8:10 PM BST
We will indeed see.

As I have expressed many times before, this thread has always lacked the critical mass to keep it going without the United trolls, such as the likes of lou, redrob, duffy, flukes, oldesperate and thebitterbighter - coming on here with their smirking, gloating schadenfreude?

United trolls have been highly conspicuous by their absence in the last 3 or 4 years....................

What could have changed I wonder for them to come crawling out from under their respective rocks? As they desperately try to bask once again in United's reflected glory, bringing some positivity and light into their unfulfilled sad lives?
Report rothko May 12, 2021 8:50 PM BST
Push the last time United won the league Jimmy Saville was still doing TV work
Been lucky that they have kept Fernandes fit all year
Just happy with second and waiting for their fantastic owners to stump up the money for Kane and Sancho in the summer
Report REDROB May 12, 2021 8:57 PM BST
I guess you must have taped saviles TV work and watched em 2 years after he died which was when UTD won the league, he will be happy to know he had such a dedicated audience as yourself.
Report rothko May 12, 2021 9:06 PM BST
see you know more about jimmy saville than me Laugh

can't remember that far back
Report REDROB May 12, 2021 9:10 PM BST
Problem is when people state easily checkable incorrect facts to try and sound clever, they end up sounding the opposite.
Report rothko May 12, 2021 9:18 PM BST
yes should just have stuck to the key point that utd have not won the league for 8 years and are unlikely to win it in the next 8 years
Report REDROB May 12, 2021 9:24 PM BST
The state the games in at the moment it would take a brave man to make predictions about the next 5 years never mind longer. Can see massive changes ahead.
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2021 9:26 PM BST
I would go much further rothko.

United have not even been competing for the PL or the CL - the only trophies woth winning - for 8 years now (yes folks that is EIGHT long barren years)

And that is set to continue for many more long years under the astute stewardship of the Glazers, as they suchk ever more money out of United.
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2021 10:19 PM BST
Its a tall order indeed, and very unlikley, but it is at least back in our hands again.

One last chance at CL qualification, something after such a dreadul performance in 2021 we really do not deserve.
Report rothko May 12, 2021 10:20 PM BST
well wasnt expecting that result
chelski should have dropped points to the oil rig as well

we win tomorrow and the pressures on
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2021 10:23 PM BST
Agreed Rothko, Chelsea winning at City and United laying down for Leicester were not what the doctor ordered.

At least we have one last chance...............however undeserved.
Report rothko May 12, 2021 10:29 PM BST
other teams have dropped points and have had poor runs so if we finish 4th we will have deserved it - men lie, women lie, the table at the end of the season doesn't lie
Report loui May 12, 2021 10:30 PM BST
Aguero pen miss all the difference
Report rothko May 12, 2021 10:31 PM BST
and the stonewall pen on stirling
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2021 10:37 PM BST
yep. Don't look back in anger, but Chelsea winning at City was really gut wrenching.
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2021 10:42 PM BST
Win, draw or lose tomorrow, I wont be back on here until Friday at the earlist.

My gf is a New Brighton girl and she is cooking Chilli tomorrow night. We will be walking down to the Mersey later on tomorrow evening and watching the bright lights across the Mersey.....................I pray they will be shining brightly for us.
Report rommel May 13, 2021 10:18 PM BST
what a win,wonderful
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 13, 2021 10:23 PM BST
Played well, attacking wise. Elements of last few seasons.
Still a worry when we've basically got 2 League One defenders at centre back but at least the attackers are showing up.

Amusing to see lots of chat about how Utd are missing Maguire. I mean, really.

Nice confidence boost though. Should have had six really. Hopefully we can build on that.
Report rothko May 13, 2021 10:28 PM BST
spot on Pop

how they missed maguire Cry
Report TOP3MAN May 13, 2021 10:29 PM BST
3 wins and top 4
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 13, 2021 10:29 PM BST
Still think that, as well as an attacker  summer business should be for a RB and get Tent into midfield. Lad is an absolute superstar.

So easy at times. Give it to Trent. Aim it at who ever Pogba should be marking. Goal.

But get Trent into midfield. 15 goals from there.
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 13, 2021 10:31 PM BST
Their keeper for the 4th btwLaugh

Has he ever played in goal before?
Report Capt__F May 13, 2021 10:33 PM BST
nice Cool
Report rothko May 13, 2021 10:33 PM BST
was outstanding
i like him where he is
just dont need the league 1 centre halfs Wink
Report rommel May 13, 2021 10:34 PM BST
mo couldve driven a fkn truck thru that gap yep,gk awful,bruno is disgusting
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 13, 2021 10:37 PM BST
Had my Mrs texting downstairs to turn the volume down when Bruno helped. Reminded me of our puppy.
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 13, 2021 10:37 PM BST
*yelped
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 13, 2021 10:38 PM BST
Mad to think it's likely they'll finish srcond and records will say only one team was better than them.

Jesus, it's been a funny season.
Report loui May 13, 2021 10:39 PM BST
Their goalie stayed on the line like a little kid, ref bottled a few decisions
Report loui May 13, 2021 10:41 PM BST
Glad when crowd is back and you can't hear him screaming the place down
Report rommel May 13, 2021 10:42 PM BST
dont think ive ever seen a goalie running back like that,he shouldnt have gone to his line either,then to not come out,weird,easiest of finishes for mo
Report rommel May 13, 2021 10:42 PM BST
squeals outta the c*** yep
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 13, 2021 10:49 PM BST
To pinch from twitter:

Fernandes has just let out a scream so high-pitched and lengthy that people in the press box laughed.

An utter embarrassment
Report loui May 13, 2021 10:56 PM BST
Bet he's scared of the dark an all that
Report rommel May 13, 2021 10:59 PM BST
phillips did v well for the goal,good finish by jo
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B May 13, 2021 10:59 PM BST
Liverpool far better tonight fair play.

Fernandes screaming is annoying but all players do it unfortunately.  On that point Thiago did exactly the same thing and Cavani never touched him.  I see none of you mention that!

United poor tonight I thought and Liverpool better than of late so fair enough.
Report rommel May 13, 2021 11:00 PM BST
lou bf does it every fookin game fo
Report keeping silent May 13, 2021 11:04 PM BST
Great performance, great result . Mentally feels much more than 3 points tonight .
Massive week ahead
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 13, 2021 11:07 PM BST
Good night for Utd.

Ole has been chosen to personally hand the trophy to City after doing so much to give it to them on Tuesday.
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 13, 2021 11:15 PM BST
Won at Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Man U. Drew at City.

Fighting to get 4th.

Mad, mad year.
Report allyp May 13, 2021 11:45 PM BST
Thats a stand out stat ExcitedCrazy
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 14, 2021 12:14 AM BST
Imagine dropping ten first team players when you've still a chance of winning the league to save them for the Reds on Thursday only to get your arse handed to you on a plate..
Report rommel May 14, 2021 12:19 AM BST
chris waddle is looking old
Report Capt__F May 14, 2021 12:20 AM BST
we all getting on even Ole
Report rommel May 14, 2021 12:20 AM BST
i still dont get the other night pop,beyond my comprehension
Report rommel May 14, 2021 12:21 AM BST
bet that spot on his shin has a youthful glowLaugh
Report rommel May 14, 2021 12:44 AM BST
lets not kid ourselves as good as that was it could have went utds way
Report rommel May 14, 2021 8:18 AM BST
rollllllllllll outtttttttt the barrel
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B May 14, 2021 1:52 PM BST
Didn't like the Mane snub last night.  I appreciate he was annoyed at not playing but as Souness pointed out he can hardly complain he's not been at his best this season and they've won 4-2 away to United without him!

I think Klopp, like OGS comes across as very likeable, you can't really not like them as they are both sort of 'nice'.  So of all people I don't think Klopp deserved that and if it were Fergie the player would be dropped for a good few games I reckon.

So yes Mane I can understand your frustration but I just don't think you should do that.
Report rothko May 14, 2021 4:38 PM BST
Gary Neville banging on about how Utd missed Harry Maguire and we had our 6th and 7th best centre halfs playing
Report pushkin99 May 14, 2021 7:49 PM BST
As I have indicated in the last few days. Its in our hands now.
Report pushkin99 May 14, 2021 7:50 PM BST
Great win and performabce at Old Trafford, United were well and truly whelped.
Report pushkin99 May 14, 2021 7:51 PM BST
We really don't deserve this chance to qualify for the CL. But if we do somehow sneak in and qualify, I will be over the moon.
Report pushkin99 May 14, 2021 7:56 PM BST

May 13, 2021 -- 6:14PM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

Imagine dropping ten first team players when you've still a chance of winning the league to save them for the Reds on Thursday only to get your arse handed to you on a plate..

spot on.

Report Capt__F May 14, 2021 10:36 PM BST
wonder if Big sam put 10 behind the ball or go for it ? prefer the latter!
Report SontaranStratagem May 14, 2021 11:59 PM BST
I think you've got to be favs for top 4 from here

Chelsea play Leicester so that's sealed you top 4 if you win the 3 games left

Leicester lose you likely go above them on GD anyway, A draw puts you above Chelsea, and a Leicester win is same

You've done it if you win the final 3 games Cool
Report SontaranStratagem May 15, 2021 12:00 AM BST
Its in your hands to cut a story short
Report vidou May 15, 2021 12:21 AM BST
Only problem is ... Big Sam, Dyche and Woy = 33 men behind the ball - what could possibly go wrong....?
Report Emitdeb May 15, 2021 10:53 PM BST
Anyone on here got an opinion on Mane ?

and his moany persona towards Klopp of late?
Report loui May 15, 2021 11:24 PM BST
Have seen him do similar getting subbed in 88th minute when we're 3-0 up emitdeb. He can be a really scowly character. Klopps probably too soft with him, or really doesn't care about his strops. The 3 strikers scored al the goals the other night so Klopp had it spot on.
Report Capt__F May 15, 2021 11:26 PM BST
mane v Klopp

1 winner an it aint  Sadio
Report Emitdeb May 15, 2021 11:29 PM BST
Does he start tomorrow?  Does he give 100% when he's sulky like that?
Report loui May 15, 2021 11:32 PM BST
Mane,s done it quite a few times and doesn't seem to care what Klopp thinks, poor show really
Report loui May 15, 2021 11:34 PM BST
Not sure, Been pick and mix with front 4 lately
Report vidou May 16, 2021 12:57 AM BST
He's done it before - usually when hooked before Salah when Salah's been ****, personally prefer Mane - more of a team player
Report vidou May 16, 2021 12:57 AM BST
$h0!t£
Report Emitdeb May 16, 2021 1:03 AM BST
3 games to go... who gets most goals???
Report Emitdeb May 16, 2021 1:09 AM BST
Just imagine you get 5 points for a goal and 2 points for an assist...

Who will score the most points in Liverpools final 3 matches...  WBA (A)... Burnley (A) and Palace (H)   ??
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com