Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Can't Catch Me
02 Jul 18 22:27
| Topic/replies: 28,246 | Blogger: Can't Catch Me's blog
What’s happened lads? Seems to have vanished?

Is it one of their random forum spring cleans?
Pause Switch to Standard View Liverpool Discussion Thread
Show More
Report HGS February 20, 2021 5:56 PM GMT
Will it ever fekking stop. Cry
Report vidou February 20, 2021 6:27 PM GMT
Flat as fc uk - no urgency
Report HGS February 20, 2021 6:32 PM GMT
Can't see it getting any better with Hendo out. Jurgen has to get into em somehow at half time. This is a derby ffs and there's nothing there!
Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 6:35 PM GMT
The cupboard is bare, sadly.  The same names all having to play too often.
Report jedi sophie February 20, 2021 6:52 PM GMT
Literally like watching a different team.....

And yes some would say it is but front 3 and others still playing.

Woeful 60 minutes again. Utterly dire.....
Report SontaranStratagem February 20, 2021 7:03 PM GMT
It is quite sad to watch, although they might have their sights firmly on the CL now
Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 7:04 PM GMT
Going to be the only way we're in it next season at this rate
Report HGS February 20, 2021 7:07 PM GMT
Playing better this half but that wouldn't take much. End product not good enough. Looks like another one of them games.
Report SontaranStratagem February 20, 2021 7:15 PM GMT
Just no luck either

72% possession, all of the play and they skank an early one and then a breakaway
Report HGS February 20, 2021 7:15 PM GMT
Cannot understand how he has given that pen and then not overturned it when asked to look at it. VAR has been truly shocking for us this season.
Report elise February 20, 2021 7:15 PM GMT
is it too early to suggest everton are the best team on merseyside?
Report SontaranStratagem February 20, 2021 7:16 PM GMT
VAR does what it wants Plain
Report HGS February 20, 2021 7:17 PM GMT
Would mention he is a Manchester ref but that would be churlish no?
Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 7:22 PM GMT
He'd certainly 100% made his mind up he was giving it whatever the monitor showed him.
Report SontaranStratagem February 20, 2021 7:23 PM GMT
Pool can't be accused of having VAR on their side this season that's for sure
Report duffy February 20, 2021 7:24 PM GMT
Always strengthen from a position of strength lads, didn't watching Sir Alex Ferguson for nigh on 30 years teach you nothingCry
Report 1st time poster February 20, 2021 7:25 PM GMT
only need a mane/salah bust up on the pitch before the end of season to complete the l,pool misery,shocking defence of the title
Report HGS February 20, 2021 7:28 PM GMT
ok roy keane
Report rothko February 20, 2021 7:32 PM GMT
ffs even utd supporters are posting - theyve been missing

fancy us for the CL

you got knocked out of that didnt you
Report vidou February 20, 2021 8:15 PM GMT
We need to adapt to the players we have available, our gung-ho geggenpressen isn't going to work now with all the injuries and players having to play out of position. We don't have the players especially in midfield to do it. We were very lucky againt Leipzig, they gifted us two goals and as has been proved tonight if they had someone who could finish the result would have been different. We have no chance in the CL and automatic qualification is looking less and less possible. Short-sighted transfer policy during the close season sowed the seeds way before the little armed keeper screwed up our entire season. Just hope we can keep Jurgen happy as he's hinted recently that transfer targets weren't followed up by the club financially. We have regressed 5 seasons in a few months.
Report jedi sophie February 20, 2021 8:34 PM GMT
In my honest opinion since xmas or earlier we have not even looked a top 6 team,never mind a top 4 team...
We keep waiting on players turning up.

Well tonight enough for me. In front of fans players do not play like that. Robbo for pen prime example, last year hes busting about and more, this stood bye watching. Unacceptable.

There stealing a living out there tonight.

I have been criticised time and again for criticising but for what I keep reading we are a fabulously run team, well I'm afraid in my opinion from a position of huge strength where I thought and sure many did where we looked like we could dominate for a few years it actually looks like we may be very swiftly back in a position where we were when Klopp arrived.

It's that bad.

And other than a bit of bad luck with injuries weve only got ourselves to blame.

Market, signings, performances, coaching, miles off champions of Europe and England.

Miles and miles off it in every department.

No guarantee our injured get back to what they were either by the way....no guarantee at all.
Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 8:43 PM GMT
The dip coincided with Jota's injury.  Two ways of looking at that.  We finished last season very poorly, too (and I don't mean just when we were past the winning line).

Like others, what does concern me the most is the total reluctance to put Hendo back where we so obviously and so desperately needed him, and now, well....

I do also think that the efforts of the last two seasons have (understandably) caught up with the players.  The way we (used to) play is bloody hard work, and with this season's cramped fixture schedule, combined with the injuries, we just haven't been able to rotate.  And it's spiraled from there.  Literally everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.  Yes, it would have been nice if we'd gone out and spent some more money, but the way things have gone, whoever we brought in would have probably broken down on their debut.

I still believe in the manager, and the methods of him and his team.  The problem is, we don't currently have the personnel available to fulfil it.
Report Capt__F February 20, 2021 8:46 PM GMT
poor performance But the ref odd looked at VAR screen couple seconds! - gave Everton an
offside let them take it in our half !!

Hope for long run in CL

In Jurgen we trust
Report jedi sophie February 20, 2021 9:03 PM GMT
Cant blame Var for tonight.

Were a goal down for a start, and we were garbage.

Our press,our workrate is gone. Agree Lat, weve flogged the first 11...

Cannot keep doing it. Just cannot, need depth, need quality depth though, not just bodies.

Klopp been let down badly.....

It's pretty upsetting actually. Dont even want to watch and love football and Lfc.
Report Capt__F February 20, 2021 9:09 PM GMT
not blaming VAR well beat just ref's not consistent
Report jedi sophie February 20, 2021 9:10 PM GMT
Agreed. Inconsistent and clueless.

Worst thing ever happened in football.

Var...
Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 9:16 PM GMT
You can't blame VAR for it full-stop.  VAR wanted him to look at it!  He was the one who had already made his mind up!
Report elise February 20, 2021 9:16 PM GMT
moaning about the team etc, for me this is sitting with the manager as well, he's become the new jose, full of excuses and not showing any of the wuality he had when city pipped them 2 years ago, he's as complacent as some of those on the pitch
Report jedi sophie February 20, 2021 9:21 PM GMT
Hes definitely had a part to play, but hes got a huge pass for me......

Long way off blame being at his door, if players were as animated and intense as Klopp was be fine the now.

Embarrassment most of them tonight.

Watched everton last 2 games and they were destroyed by Fulham and City.

Tonight I felt real anxiety literally from kidk off when Kabak headed for a corner for no reason at all. We never got out,goal down and it felt hugely uphill.

I'd go as far as to say it looked like a few need to move on, change freshness, change of scenery.

Klopp not being heard.
Report Cantona77 February 20, 2021 9:23 PM GMT
You lot blaming VAR Grin You wait 30 ****g years and you dont even get to see the trophy LaughLaughLaugh Thats justice lads, and now as champions you eventually get beat at home off THE EV ExcitedLaugh The wifebeaters finally beat you this century and you are THE CHAMPIONS, gutted when you won it, but worth it now ,FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW 20-19 and with your financial clout now, you will be lucky to get ****g tenth Excited And as for you rommel, ive not forget your munich **** you ****g ****
Report elise February 20, 2021 9:26 PM GMT
normally id agree, but i think he was the difference when they managed to come out last season and do what looked impossible and improve on the season before, how he handled the loss in that year, shrugged off the media, congratulated pep, all superb, truely deserved last years success and yet this season all he's done is moan,  he's as different as liverpools form and for ne the players feed off that too
Report Capt__F February 20, 2021 9:27 PM GMT
oh dear meds wore off
Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 9:28 PM GMT

Feb 20, 2021 -- 10:26PM, elise wrote:

normally id agree, but i think he was the difference when they managed to come out last season and do what looked impossible and improve on the season before, how he handled the loss in that year, shrugged off the media, congratulated pep, all superb, truely deserved last years success and yet this season all he's done is moan,

Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 9:28 PM GMT
I don't think you fully appreciate the bull$hit hand he's been dealt this season, Elise.
Report Capt__F February 20, 2021 9:28 PM GMT
to tha cant
Report elise February 20, 2021 9:31 PM GMT
just how i see him lat, he's been like chalk and cheese, no matter the hand dealt i  can't see how being done by city 2 years ago could be harder to take, yet 12 months later aside from utd and everton fans i'd imagine most football followers would have said really well deserved, i know i did, he must be waiting for the germany job he's shown a completely different side
Report duffy February 20, 2021 9:32 PM GMT
Your injuries have been hugely costly of course they have but there is something to be said for what keane and souness go on about.

The quality you still have should have been more than enough to have warded off a lot of results you've had, there has definitely been cases of a few too many believing their own press.

I'd imagine that the hunger to get that title is a different hunger to retaining it which takes a bit more I'd have thought, too many resting on their laurels and this is the result.

You don't build dynasties like that.
Report Cantona77 February 20, 2021 9:33 PM GMT
20 Times 20 times man.united, 20 times 20 times i see, liverpool will be stuck on 19 coz of the yanks at FSG, 20 TIMES 20 TIMES MAN.UNITED
Report elise February 20, 2021 9:33 PM GMT
for me he IS the dynasty, the players come and go, the manager (fergie, shankly etc), that's the longevity
Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 9:34 PM GMT
He's lost is 3 first choice CBs for virtually the whole season, plus (as a direct result and through further injuries) his two main midfield workhorses (Fab & Hendo) and the one player who had really invigorated the front three (Jota), not to mention a litany of other injuries throughout the backline and midfield.  He's also lost his mum.  I don't see he has a lot to be cheerful about.
Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 9:35 PM GMT

Feb 20, 2021 -- 10:32PM, duffy wrote:

Your injuries have been hugely costly of course they have but there is something to be said for what keane and souness go on about.The quality you still have should have been more than enough to have warded off a lot of results you've had, there has definitely been cases of a few too many believing their own press.I'd imagine that the hunger to get that title is a different hunger to retaining it which takes a bit more I'd have thought, too many resting on their laurels and this is the result.You don't build dynasties like that.

The gulf between the first XI and the rest is so vast that we're terrified to risk them, which has meant the first XI are all knackered.

Report elise February 20, 2021 9:36 PM GMT
it's a multi-million pound business, those things are just bumps in the road, shouldn't be derailing the best team in europe (which they most definitely were)
Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 9:37 PM GMT
What was today, our 13th different CB partnership in the league this season?
Report duffy February 20, 2021 9:38 PM GMT
He IS the dynasty when he constructs team after team and wins with them over and over again.

At the moment this title looks like a flash in the pan, where's the leaders on the pitch? they all look like they are feeling sorry for themselves!!
Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 9:39 PM GMT
They're all knackered!

He has said he wanted to bring players in in January but didn't have the support from the board.  That is NOT HIS FAULT.
Report Cantona77 February 20, 2021 9:39 PM GMT
Did you ever, did you ever , did you ever win the league ? MANCHESTER UNITED 20 LIVERPOOL 19*
Report Cantona77 February 20, 2021 9:39 PM GMT
KLOPP IN
Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 9:40 PM GMT

Feb 20, 2021 -- 10:39PM, Cantona77 wrote:

KLOPP IN

100%

Report Capt__F February 20, 2021 9:41 PM GMT
200%
Report duffy February 20, 2021 9:44 PM GMT
Latalomne 20 Feb 21 22:39 
They're all knackered!

He has said he wanted to bring players in in January but didn't have the support from the board.  That is NOT HIS FAULT.

I'd argue that its his job to convince them, the result has led to a wedge being driven between them and him anyway, so he should have put pressure on them back at the start.
Report Latalomne February 20, 2021 9:50 PM GMT
If only it was that easy!
Report jedi sophie February 20, 2021 9:58 PM GMT
Lots of points being handed about, most valid.

Tonight however is on the players.

Never laid a glove on Everton,who by the way kicked our title defense in to touch last time played, literally.....kicked us all over parl.

Not a tackle made.

On the players tonight. 100 percent.

Gutless weak and more.
Report jedi sophie February 20, 2021 9:59 PM GMT
Table doesnt lie.

Were 6th best.

At best.
Report PorcupineorPineapple February 20, 2021 10:41 PM GMT
Centre back issue is at the heart of it all and is the single biggest issue. That much is clear. Now becoming laughable when the midfielders stepping back are getting injured too. Someone needs to find the tit with voodoo doll quick.

However, couple of other things (for me)
Firmino - Still love him. More than some, less than others. His ability to drag players out and create space for others is undoubted. However, when he continues to shoot like a centre back with a nose bleed then it's maybe an issue.
Mané - this lad has gotten out of the flak amazingly easily. He's been sh!t for ages. Done nothing of any note whatsoever.
Oxlade-Chamberlain - slightly odd to be on the sh!t list admittedly. However, he's been fit and on the bench for weeks now. But he's not made the first eleven once in all that time. Just how bad has he been in training that he's fit and well and still not getting a look in?
Thiago - I'm on record with his Lucas-esque defending. It'd be nice to see some of the world class passing when under pressure though. He gets a bit of a pass being new and being in a midfield without its two best players but great players shine, and he's not doing that.
Report Cantona77 February 20, 2021 10:52 PM GMT
Wheres that rommel **** , the munich singing bastard, ive had a lie down for 4 years and back on here, roe green ****,
Report unclepuncle February 20, 2021 11:04 PM GMT
Groundhog Day again.Cry
Totally insipid performance with no urgency or quality up front combined with some more calamitous defending.
Yet we stick with the same players and formation game after game - blame has to be on Klopp.

We only got the two goals against Leipzig because they gifted them to us with defensive **** ups.

Probably best we can hope for now is that we miss out on Europe altogether next season and have a much lighter schedule which should give us an advantage as we try to avoid relegation.Laugh

Hopefully Gerrard will be in charge by then too.Devil
Report Cantona77 February 20, 2021 11:07 PM GMT
Back out to see you rommel you munich singing ****, **** you rommel you ****g **** , love to see you give it munich to my face .ROMMEL MUNICH SINGING **** **** YOU
Report Cantona77 February 20, 2021 11:07 PM GMT
Back out to see you rommel you munich singing ****, **** you rommel you ****g **** , love to see you give it munich to my face .ROMMEL MUNICH SINGING **** **** YOU
Report rommel February 20, 2021 11:29 PM GMT
lets say cantona has some issues,n they aint just collar raising
Report rommel February 20, 2021 11:29 PM GMT
go n have a lie doon son
Report jedi sophie February 20, 2021 11:29 PM GMT
Feel free to lie down for another 4.....
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B February 20, 2021 11:47 PM GMT
It's real bad luck what's happened to the Liverpool CB's but even if Liverpool let in say two goals because of it every game, why are the fabulous front three not getting three goals every game?  I know that's obviously very easy to say but the front three have been really poor this year so I don't see why they should escape any flak.

I'm also not a great believer in this 'tired' theory myself.  A professional footballer has a game of football for 90 mins then you say "we need you to play again in 3 or 4 days time".  I don't see the problem?  It's not like you're asking them to finish a game, have a shower and a bite to eat as we've got another one in three hours time.  This is 3 or 4 days?

So I can see the defence issue has been bad but do feel the forwards need to up their game too.  Also Thiago still done nothing so far and Wjnaldum just seems to make up the numbers to me these days.

Liverpool better up their game somehow as otherwise they won't make Top 4.  I personally think they still will but they can't afford to let too much more slip.
Report unclepuncle February 21, 2021 7:02 AM GMT
Been all down hill since this atrocity - the curse of the white shoes imo:

Other thing to consider is that we move to London - this season we have beaten Chelsea, Palace, West Ham and Spurs and drawn with Fulham in the capital.
At least we would get a better class of supporter then.Devil
Report Latalomne February 21, 2021 8:26 AM GMT
Lou - We've had this discussion before.  You've made it abundantly clear that you don't get it, but club managers (not just ours) obviously see the issue with quick turnarounds differently.  Our usual high-intensity press is demanding.  It's not just a case of going out there and having a jolly nice kick about.  I can't ever recall a season where we have had so many niggling (and several much worse than niggling) muscular injuries.  It is almost certainly down to going to the well too often in too short a frame of time.

And again, as discussed ad infinitum, the defensive injuries haven't just affected the defence.  We've lost our two best midfielders from the role of making us tick all over the park, and now we've lost them both full-stop for a while.  We haven't been creating anywhere near as many decent quality chances as usual.

All that said, there is no getting away from the fact we have been too wasteful in front of goal.  It has become the perfect storm.  Everything is going wrong at the same time.
Report loui February 21, 2021 10:13 AM GMT
Uncle was up early today-must have been doing his homework.
Report HGS February 21, 2021 10:42 AM GMT
Is Gini just going through the motions now? Is the Barca situation a done deal? About time he let us  know I reckon.
Report pushkin99 February 21, 2021 11:39 AM GMT
Wow. 75 posts on this thread since I last logged in yesterday afternoon. That's probably more than we get on here in a month.................... months.................................
Report pushkin99 February 21, 2021 11:40 AM GMT
Anyway, since 7-0 at Palace, certainly relegation form.

So just as well we have 40 points, else we might be looking over our shoulders.
Report rothko February 21, 2021 12:24 PM GMT
unclepuncle • March 12, 2019 1:40 PM GMT
unclepuncle
08 Jan 19 12:39

If Itchy Feet even gets placed in the Supreme I will never post on here again, and unliket that ****  I123 I will be a man of my word
Keep you fingers crossed lads.

man of his word Laugh
Lying f5ckwit
Report duncan idaho February 21, 2021 12:42 PM GMT
One of the things I keep reminding players is that when you're lost in a fog, you must stick together. Then you don't get lost. If there's a secret about Liverpool, that's it.

Bob Paisley

very odd seeing fans pointing fingers when the reasons for the struggles are so blatantly obvious...get the players back fit, get the balance of the side right again, get the fans back (eventually), it'll be alright...someone below said it's looking like winning the league was a flash in the pan...it came on the back of 2 CL Finals and 97 pts in Prem the prev season
Report HGS February 21, 2021 12:59 PM GMT
Indeed. imvho no fans is our biggest handicap of the lot!
Report Latalomne February 21, 2021 1:06 PM GMT
Well said, Duncan.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B February 21, 2021 1:26 PM GMT
HGS

Liverpool's fans make a great noise it has to be said but don't all teams lose the influence of their home fans?
Report HGS February 21, 2021 1:45 PM GMT
Of course it's the same for all teams lou. Some are handling playing without fans better than others. Maybe it doesn't make much difference to some. Couldn't see the Pool fans letting the team get away with such poor performances if they were there and would like to think the players would be lifted. Can be no coincidence that since lockdown, including the end of last season, they have been very very different. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my opinion on the matter.
Report pushkin99 February 21, 2021 1:56 PM GMT
spot on duncan idaho.

I really don't get the moaning minnies purporting to be Liverpool fans. The previous 3 seasons have been absolutely fantastic, just compare that with much of the preceding 27 seasons.

We have no divine right to be successful, but I am sure we will be back again under Klopp.
Report HGS February 21, 2021 2:04 PM GMT
Indeed they have push and still well made up that we have won the Premier League. This does not exempt the team from poor performances however.
Report loui February 21, 2021 4:26 PM GMT
Don't get it when some non red fans have said ww were lucky against Leipzig, we were head and shoulders better and our away form is still good, even Leicester we were much better side till we had a major wobble with var doing us in again. We've got to dig in somehow, losing Hendo is bad news indeed, let's hope it's not for long.
Report Latalomne February 21, 2021 4:47 PM GMT
I don't think too many fans are being moaning minnies, Push.  The vast majority of those who are being critical (without trying to understand what is happening - it's not as simple as we've just become $hit) support other sides.

Hendo should have had a scan today.  Was apparently groin/adductor.  Hopefully it's not too bad, as you could be looking at 10 weeks out with that....  Sad
Report pushkin99 February 21, 2021 5:41 PM GMT
I agree loui. If we had not have gifted goals against City and Leicester who knows what 'might' have unfolded....................and yes, we were gifted goals against Leipzig, but played well and deservedly won. Th fans from other clubs can't have it both ways.

I understand Lat, my approach is always half full rather than half empty. When at Anfield I just want to get behind and try to inspire my team, even more so if they are not playing well or are not in the groove. I can never understand those who shout abuse and get on the backs of players. I could write a book about the 'Mr Angry' who sits in the row in front of us but a couple of seats to the right. A passionate supporter for sure, but.............
Report vidou February 21, 2021 7:16 PM GMT
Pushy maybe I am one of the supporters who come across as a moaning minnie when we lose. I can't help that, I detest us getting beat, in fact I don't understand anyone who takes defeat as a matter of fact, a shrug of the shoulders and a 'we're lucky coz we won the league last year' attitude.
Four home defeats have absolutely gutted me. I have seen the warning signs all season but that is only my opinion.
I got messages last night after the game from an Everton supporter taking the p!ss and I gave him some sh!t which I don't feel entirely comfortable about today.
You have a totally more relaxed attitude to the current situation and that is entirely your prerogative - just remember that we all come on here for one common purpose, there's no need to try and impress everyone as some kind of BillyBigB@lls and shoot everyone down whose opinion you don't necessarily agree with.
We've had this sort of sh!t on here over the years with some people regarding this as their own private forum and thankfully most of these people no longer post on here and the forum has now returned to one which we can all come on and express an opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right or you're right but it does mean we can all come on here, express an opinion and have a debate.
No need for name-calling, mud-slinging etc.
Final word on subject as I'm not getting involved in any of the above and there are far worse things to worry about at the minute.
Have a good 1 everyone
Report pushkin99 February 21, 2021 7:35 PM GMT
Good points vidou. Well made. We are certainly all different. I am also hurting like hell over footie results, the pain runs very deep.

My stance has always been to get behind my team though, no matter what. I fully accept this is not everyones view point.
Report duffy February 21, 2021 7:53 PM GMT
Eh, you lot, stick the United game on for five minutes and then think yourselves fooking luckyCryCry
Report HGS February 21, 2021 8:09 PM GMT
Laugh duffy
Report HGS February 21, 2021 8:16 PM GMT
Tbf duffy, no matter how poor United have been this season at times, and they have looked  woeful tonight, they always seem to get summat.
Report rommel February 21, 2021 8:26 PM GMT
Ole post match "we cant accept 3 pts for beating this lot"
Report rommel February 21, 2021 8:42 PM GMT
not a dig at utd but some of the pens given are shocking
Report vidou February 21, 2021 8:51 PM GMT
I Know I said final word on subject Pushy but its not.
Good man Pushy well said, respect man
Report loui February 22, 2021 10:15 AM GMT
They're saying Hendo will miss 5 games, let's pray Fabinho is ready to go again. Hoping Kabak isn't the new Torben Piechnic
Report pushkin99 February 22, 2021 1:09 PM GMT
Jota expected to be back in full training this week, hopefully will be fit to play against Chelsea next week.

A case of one out, one back soon hopefully.
Report duffy February 22, 2021 1:26 PM GMT
Jota back will help you out, a ball playing centre half will help to settle things down.
Report rommel February 22, 2021 4:06 PM GMT
we need players whove drank out of a hoofprint.sorts the men from the boys all that stuff
Report Latalomne February 25, 2021 8:49 AM GMT
Alisson's dad has drowned, according to Sky Sports News Sad
Report HGS February 25, 2021 9:43 AM GMT
What a cursed season, Sad
Report rommel February 25, 2021 9:00 PM GMT
can we just throw the towel in for this season
Report rommel February 25, 2021 9:07 PM GMT
...do a jose
Report rothko February 26, 2021 11:57 AM GMT
Hendo out till April

Alissons dad dies

FFS we are cursed this season
Report rothko February 26, 2021 11:59 AM GMT
and the evil state owned City have a fully fit squad as Aguero is back
Report pushkin99 February 26, 2021 6:50 PM GMT
Right. new mindset needed, which will now hopefully bring a change in luck regarding injuries and absentees.

Huge game against Sheff United on Sunday and then Chelsea in the week. Both now pretty much must win games if we want to have a realistic chance of a top 4 finish this season
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B February 26, 2021 11:08 PM GMT
I don't think Che;sea are that great at all.  United play them on Sunday and to me United are the better of the two so should win.  Even with their injuries I'd rather back Liverpool than Chelsea so to me Liverpool will win both the games you mention.
Report pushkin99 February 27, 2021 8:15 AM GMT
I hope u are right Lou, but not sure backing Liverpool, at the prices available, is a good idea.

Chelsea United is an interesting match up for lots of reasons, not sure what result I would like to see in that one. It doesn't really matter mind if we drop points at Sheff United.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com