Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Can't Catch Me
02 Jul 18 22:27
| Topic/replies: 28,246 | Blogger: Can't Catch Me's blog
What’s happened lads? Seems to have vanished?

Is it one of their random forum spring cleans?
Pause Switch to Standard View Liverpool Discussion Thread
Show More
Report buddeliea January 6, 2021 12:24 PM GMT
Now what on earth are you implying loui?
Report buddeliea January 6, 2021 12:29 PM GMT
Watching recent games, i have to admit to being rather concerned.

Looks to be a few things happening at once......injuries, players out of form, main two, but it also seems to me that opposition are doing their homework rather well.

Time for Jurgen and his coaches to earn their corn!!
Report loui January 6, 2021 5:58 PM GMT
Ridiculous amount of pens budd
Report jedi sophie January 6, 2021 10:19 PM GMT
Worrying signs from City...

Dias having the kind of influence they no doubt hoped when splashing out again.....

Cant help but think it's what we need to do, in our current situation.

Returning our influential midfielders to, yes, the midfield.

Not relying on guys that may in reality be out of place in the Championship currently.

Klopp will sort it out.Excited
Report pushkin99 January 6, 2021 10:41 PM GMT
Here is the challenge to u sophie.

Are u at last going to explain to us all on here, why u used the mjk account - the Heysel user - to provide your updates on this thread when u were suspended for four months four years ago?

sophie was suspended for four months for going into graphic detail about what she liked to do do with d!ldos, which is completely inappropriate for a forum about football betting.

In case anyone forgets, mjk is the forumite who every May likes to use Heysel as a stick to beat all Liverpool fans over the head with in-pertuity.

Something that sophie - having no connection with the great city of Liverpool, it's people and great football teams - has absolutely no understanding or empathy with.
Report Capt__F January 6, 2021 10:42 PM GMT
Give it a rest push FFS
Report pushkin99 January 6, 2021 10:48 PM GMT
its pretty bad Capt__F when someone who purports to be a Liverpool supporter, uses mjk - the Heysel abuser - to provide their updates on the Liverpool forum when they are suspended.

Or do u think that is ok?
Report pushkin99 January 6, 2021 10:49 PM GMT
i certainly do not
Report Capt__F January 6, 2021 10:53 PM GMT
i think you take this forum FAR Too seriously

need to chill
Report jedi sophie January 6, 2021 10:55 PM GMT
For what it's worth it continues to go against the grain for me to answer such a delusional fool.

But in response I did nothing of the kind, have had one and only one account on this forum since joining...

Many many years before you began to infect not this thread but the entire forum with your two faced nonsense,bile,and preposterous garbage.

I do hope that helps,AGAIN....
Report pushkin99 January 6, 2021 10:55 PM GMT
sophie is not one of us. She use the mjk to post her updates.
Report pushkin99 January 6, 2021 10:56 PM GMT
mjk is one of the most vile, anti Liverpool posters on this forum. indulged by sophie
Report jedi sophie January 6, 2021 10:56 PM GMT
Trolls do not understand...

This is all he has.

An anonymous forum.

Now get yourself in full copy paste mode Push, antagonised more of those you profess to be one of.

Trolling screwball.
Report pushkin99 January 6, 2021 10:58 PM GMT
it will only be a few months before the sophie/mjk freak will be raising yet more Heysel threads against all Liverpool supporters
Report jedi sophie January 6, 2021 10:58 PM GMT
Contact the arbitrators.

I'm sure they will confirm...

Then you can apologise to all of us, you sad sack of ****.ExcitedLaughGrin
Report pushkin99 January 6, 2021 10:59 PM GMT
so come on then sophie. Explain why u used mjk to provide your updates on here during your suspension.
Report jedi sophie January 6, 2021 11:00 PM GMT
Utterly disgusting to me your postings on Heysel.... Your accusations.

Utterly disgusting.

A bit like what I assume your true self would be.

Good evening
Report pushkin99 January 6, 2021 11:00 PM GMT
u used mjk, the Heysel user
Report pushkin99 January 6, 2021 11:05 PM GMT
During your suspension for 4 months sophie - for going into explicit and graphic detail about what u liked to do with dildos - u used the mjk account to update us of what u were doing.

mjk is the Heysel user, someone all Liverpool supporters look down on with great dismay and disdain.

What a sad Heysel using troll u are sophie.
Report jedi sophie January 7, 2021 9:30 AM GMT
Deluded.
Sad.
Troll.

Excited
Report jedi sophie January 7, 2021 9:34 AM GMT
The self anointed forum police spouting utter nonsense daily ,untruths and lies. How amusing.

How repetitively boring for all.

As soon as I post about Liverpool fc.

Is it possible to have a crush? A fantasy? On an anonymous forum....

To confirm I'm a 45 year old father of 4 Pushy.

Excited
Report jedi sophie January 7, 2021 9:36 AM GMT
Self imposed sabbatical I think.

Ynwa.
Report Latalomne January 7, 2021 12:30 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2021 -- 11:42PM, Capt__F wrote:

Give it a rest push FFS

^^ THIS ^^

Push - I can assure you that NOBODY cares about your running battle with Jedi Sophie as much as YOU.  Just let it go, FFS.

Report PorcupineorPineapple January 7, 2021 12:41 PM GMT
Yep, this is an incredibly tiresome feud and when it does die down, 99% of the time it's pushy who re-ignites it when he just sees sophie make a general point on LFC/football and just wants to divert it into another rant.

Pretty much every time I log in and see 10+ new posts on this thread I can quickly guess it's the usual bore-fest and just don't bother looking.

Pack it in numbnuts.
Report pushkin99 January 7, 2021 2:06 PM GMT
It is a boring feud for sure.

But it does not come much lower than Sophie using mjk - who every may starts a new Heysel thread to beat all Liverpool supporters over the head with - to provide her updates during her 4 months suspension.

Not something any supporter of Liverpool would consider, let alone do.
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 7, 2021 2:10 PM GMT
FFS.

No one cares except you. Send him a DM to show your displeasure. Stop cluttering up this board.
Report pushkin99 January 7, 2021 2:16 PM GMT
Yes indeed I do care about her denials of what she is/has done and I will continue to point this out.

As per your previous post, I fully accept your point that all she does is respond with yet more of her untrue rants.
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 7, 2021 2:20 PM GMT
You've tried to repeat this stuff for months now in the hope of finding just one other person to join you and maybe organise a pile on.

NOT. A. SINGLE. OTHER. PERSON. GIVES. A. SINGLE. SOLITARY. SH!T.

You're the nuisance, not him. Pack it in and grow up. We're here to talk about football not you. And pack in the blatant sexism while you're at it if you don't want to get reported.

Ta
Report loui January 7, 2021 2:21 PM GMT
Pushy, it's the Liverpool fc thread, and not for personal grievances. It's been going on too long now. Fans of the other clubs must be thinking wtf is going on in that one
Report rommel January 7, 2021 2:32 PM GMT
blockkkkkkkkkkkkkk him
Report loui January 7, 2021 2:37 PM GMT
Saw a stat report from firm called FBref which said that pre lock down in top 5 leagues the average press was 321 per game, but since the return in June, average press is down to 262. Not sure why, its like they're not taking it seriouly whole all this crap is going on
Report loui January 7, 2021 2:40 PM GMT
While
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 7, 2021 4:19 PM GMT
And there's the sexism again...
Report pushkin99 January 7, 2021 5:08 PM GMT
Not sure there is any hint of sexism there numbnuts. Can you point it out for me please?

It makes no difference to me whether she is female or not, but she has clearly identified herself in her profile as a female, so it is correct to address her in the feminine way. Granted that in her posts, she makes up so much and tells so many ridiculous lies that it is difficult to tell what is true and what is not.
Report Latalomne January 7, 2021 5:23 PM GMT
Are you seeing something that I'm not?  Other than the name, I can't see anything that hints at sex whatsoever (literally no information on the 'about' page - and even if there was, you have been told directly that JS is a man).  My forum name is that of a racehorse, BUT, and this might shock you, I'm not actually a racehorse.... 

As PoP says, if you can't let it go, at least do the rest of us a favour and take it to private messages.  Nobody cares.
Report pushkin99 January 7, 2021 5:27 PM GMT
As I have indicated, it is irrelevant to me as to what her gender is Lat. As she identifies herself as female in her profile, I address her in the feminine way.

If refer u to my post at 3:32 PM GMT above Lat regarding 'letting it go'.
Report pushkin99 January 7, 2021 5:30 PM GMT
Back to watching BBC1. At least BJ seems to not be over promising today though he always lacks credibility, even more so when standing alongside that highly impressive Brigadier supporting the NHS.
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 7, 2021 5:40 PM GMT
pushy, he has said - many times - that he's a bloke. The latest time was this morning ffs. I thought you read every single thing he writes with interest.

You choose to call him a she because you think it's funny and somewhat embarrassing to be a woman. Might have been funny in the 70s but it's a bit tedious now in all honesty. You are doing little more than show yourself as a sexist by continuing with it. Not a great look.
Report loui January 7, 2021 5:50 PM GMT
Actually think if I can remember JS said profile name was his children's names
Report pushkin99 January 7, 2021 5:57 PM GMT
numbnuts, her gender is irrelevant to me. How many times do I have to tell u this (so just stop trying to tar me with your brush and your thinking about sexism please.)

She says lots of things. Have u taken the time to actually read her rants about me? They are all very similar to the one she first attacked me with all those years ago.

I am one of the biggest proponents and defenders of Liverpool FC, Liverpudlians and our great City in general on this forum. And yet her rants about me consist of made up lies, untruths before descending into swearing abuse.

She is a nice girl! (not!)
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 7, 2021 6:55 PM GMT
Fair enough. Carry on being sexist, and we'll carry on callying you a sexist pig. I've no issues with that really.
Report pushkin99 January 7, 2021 6:59 PM GMT
Point out where I have done that or said anything along those lines? Even once? U will not as u can't.

Have u not read that someones gender is irrelevant to me in all aspects? There is no place for sexism in our society what so ever.

So just stop trying to put words in my mouth please, AND stop trying to tar me with your brush (and your views please).
Report rommel January 7, 2021 9:40 PM GMT
i dread the ffffffffffffff fa cup,GEOFFREY WOULD BE USUALL POUNDING THE fkn streets(postman),Martin calls himself a vision technician(window cleaner),every year it gets smaller
Report 3 valleys January 7, 2021 10:48 PM GMT
I don't come on here very often and one of the reasons is this never ending rant between Push and Sophie as PP says apart from yourselves - NO ONE CARES - lets just talk about LFC and football not some fing pathetic rant that would make an 8 year old blush at the childish levels this feud has defended into . If you want to carry on do it amongst yourselves BUT NOT on this page on the forum , infact why don't you just have a personal page for u 2and let the adults talk footie and how LFC can get back on track to win this back to back
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 8, 2021 8:58 AM GMT
Hear hear.

In other news, it looks like we've got a bit of karmic retribution for last season's farce. Hope we go out, show no mercy and get a dozen past them to get in the groove again.
Report pushkin99 January 8, 2021 10:43 AM GMT
You are the voice of reason 3 valleys, and I totally agree with you as I stated in my innocuous post at 3:22 PM GMT yesterday.

There are however, some very delicate flowers in this forum who are offended by absolutely everything hence the removal of my post at 3:22 PM GMT and a number of others.
Report Latalomne January 8, 2021 11:02 AM GMT

Jan 8, 2021 -- 9:58AM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

Hear hear.In other news, it looks like we've got a bit of karmic retribution for last season's farce. Hope we go out, show no mercy and get a dozen past them to get in the groove again.

One of their U23s (a mate of mine works with his sister) has just got a positive test, too.  Wouldn't surprise me if he's not alone and the FA pull the plug.

Report loui January 8, 2021 11:19 AM GMT
Does that mean we go through as a bye.
Report rothko January 8, 2021 11:25 AM GMT
game on
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 8, 2021 12:59 PM GMT
Bag a couple early and then just stay 2 metres from them for the rest of the game to keep a clean bill of health for next weekend.
Report Capt__F January 8, 2021 8:39 PM GMT
lack of final killer ball a worry

cd be an upset hereSad
Report RioGrande January 8, 2021 9:15 PM GMT
pray for the layer of £10 at 170
Report Capt__F January 8, 2021 9:50 PM GMT
Maybe notCool
Report Capt__F January 8, 2021 9:50 PM GMT
Maybe notCool
Report vidou January 8, 2021 11:24 PM GMT
Minamino totally out of his depth against those kids - pitiful
Report buddeliea January 9, 2021 10:57 AM GMT
I think Minamino is a confidence player and hard to see how he gets confidence by not playing much.
He looks like being a rare specimen.....a bad signing since Jurgen took over.
Hope i am wrong, but it seems Jurgen does not trust him enough in the big games.
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 9, 2021 11:40 AM GMT
Yeah, I wonder if there's still a big language barrier still as he just seems to linger on the periphery as if he hasn't built any relationships with other players and doesn't really get his role.

Got to be honest, having won the other two (and all the rest) the FA Cup is pretty high on my priority list this year. Still want the league and big ears obviously but I liked that last night's team wasn't a complete rest day for the team but struck a good balance between seniors and juniors.
Report Latalomne January 9, 2021 12:02 PM GMT
As was pointed out after, 9 days until our next game might explain why so many of the first team played, rather than it being any more of a priority than it has been in recent seasons.
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 9, 2021 12:13 PM GMT
Yeah, I suspect you're right. But after years of being happy to jib the cup in favour of winning the bigger prizes I'd personally like us to treat it a little better this year.
Report pushkin99 January 9, 2021 2:21 PM GMT
Good for confidence that both Mane and Salah scored, but the opposite again for Minamino sadly. It seems we have escaped any further serious competitive injuries? If so very relieved indeed.

That United is not until tomorrow week explains the stronger team than has played in the last few years. Given the fixture congestion, which is only likely to exacerbate with Covid-19 postponements, Klopp is surely right to prioritise the PL and CL again? (At least until/if we can't win the PL, are knocked out of the CL).
Report jedi sophie January 16, 2021 9:09 PM GMT
Not been on for obvious reasons. Steering clear. Trolled on at least 2 threads on football forum by you know who.....

Utterly bizarre.Even when dont post.

Looking forward to tomorrow immensely, hoping we can get back on track with a cracking home display, no excuses.

Time for a good performance. Front 3 crucial, got to step it up.
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 16, 2021 9:45 PM GMT
Please don't kick it off again.Plain

Worried about tomorrow personally. Think it's all about Matip. Utd have 2 strengths. Pace on the break and some height for set pieces. If Matip's out we either go with the chronically slow Phillips or Williams or we lack height and go with Hendo back there. Hendo did well but I thought we massively missed his midfield input v Southampton and getting Milner to step in as a bit more influence is another shorty.

They'll sit back and play narrow banks to annoy us, and if they get a chance from them or a pen (have a look at where the ref is from and his record for pens for Utd and Liverpool!!!). We've clearly got the better players and team overall but it's like the stars are aligning for them right now. Just hope we've spent a few days building up confidence and freshness/fitness and just f*&king get into them.
Report rommel January 16, 2021 9:50 PM GMT
great thing about it,great fkn leveller,fck form,and we step up in any way in the drudge weve been putting out weve a great chance,as we seen agin city,utd arent all that,still think rash isnt the deal,martial nope,get to the slab at the back....
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 16, 2021 10:00 PM GMT
Got to say we've been really awful to watch for weeks now. Appreciate the league is often won by teams winning the ugly ones but jesus, we've been dull.
Report Capt__F January 16, 2021 10:12 PM GMT
time for a change in form
v confident Liverpool back to best tomorrow
Report jedi sophie January 16, 2021 10:25 PM GMT
As you guys say, weve been poor but a win tomorrow and we are bang there, points dropped all over league.
Think the week off will have been huge for us , in particular the front 3.
Huge game, huge build up, let's hope it doesnt disappoint.

Lots of poor games current, not just Liverpool.
Report jedi sophie January 16, 2021 10:25 PM GMT
Kick it offExcitedLaughHappyCool
Report rommel January 17, 2021 9:59 AM GMT
monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u flipppppppin redsssssssssssss
Report padlock January 17, 2021 10:57 AM GMT
Get into these dirty rats and expose their defence , hope the front three show up today.....
Report loui January 17, 2021 1:42 PM GMT
Here's hoping weve got out edge back today lads, up and at them.
Report jedi sophie January 17, 2021 2:05 PM GMT
Dont see us odds on today on last few weeks....

Happy to be proved hugely wrong with a thumping win.

Likely no bet at this price, maybe small minus 1.

Get up and at them early,they'll fold....
Report keeping silent January 17, 2021 3:13 PM GMT
One of those fast starts and 2-0 up in 20 mins .
Report rommel January 17, 2021 3:32 PM GMT
1Alisson
66Alexander-Arnold
14Henderson
3Fabinho
26Robertson
6Thiago Alcántara
5Wijnaldum
23Shaqiri
11Salah
9Firmino
10Mané
Report rommel January 17, 2021 3:33 PM GMT
1de Gea
29Wan-Bissaka
2Lindelöf
5Maguire
23Shaw
17Fred
39McTominay
10Rashford
18Bruno Fernandes
6Pogba
9Martial
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 17, 2021 3:37 PM GMT
Bugger.

Shaqiri's an interesting one though. Certainly not in the team for his height, but his ability to carry the ball and drag defenders out of position could be useful.
Report Latalomne January 17, 2021 3:57 PM GMT
Matip's availability rate really can't be that much better than Stuzza's CryCryCry
Report loui January 17, 2021 4:09 PM GMT
Obviously wanted Hendo in the midfield but it is what i is. The panel think they have the advantage now, up to us to ram it down their throats
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2021 4:29 PM GMT
No centre backs a bit of a worry for sure.

But 11 good players starting. Hopefully the will gel bet than the last game at St Mary's
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2021 4:31 PM GMT
Not good without Matip, but sadly Phillips or Williams as starters would not have been an improvement for me. Lets hope we get the fast start needed today.
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2021 5:01 PM GMT

Jan 16, 2021 -- 10:45PM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

Please don't kick it off again.Worried about tomorrow personally. Think it's all about Matip. Utd have 2 strengths. Pace on the break and some height for set pieces. If Matip's out we either go with the chronically slow Phillips or Williams or we lack height and go with Hendo back there. Hendo did well but I thought we massively missed his midfield input v Southampton and getting Milner to step in as a bit more influence is another shorty.They'll sit back and play narrow banks to annoy us, and if they get a chance from them or a pen (have a look at where the ref is from and his record for pens for Utd and Liverpool!!!). We've clearly got the better players and team overall but it's like the stars are aligning for them right now. Just hope we've spent a few days building up confidence and freshness/fitness and just f*&king get into them.

She just can't help herself PoP, even with my olive branch of an offer which she has thrown back in my face.

Yet more lies and nonsense from her, despite all those pleading for it to stop on the Liverpool thread.

Report wolf3011 January 17, 2021 5:19 PM GMT
Stop crying pushkin you utter cretin , every thread you ruin
Report allyp January 17, 2021 5:22 PM GMT
Bizarre early HT whistle there by ref...45.53 on clock as Arnold releases Mane on goal...did u see Thiago's reaction?? Feel like Tierney has been playing % decisions. Then the offside on Mane just before it, flagged immediately...
yet when Rashford steps offside the lino waits??
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 17, 2021 5:24 PM GMT
Yep, rather keen to blow there.

So far, so usual recent story of poor final pass or finish. Can't last forever that.
Report allyp January 17, 2021 5:35 PM GMT
100% he was. Agree...Firminho just seems to be lacking a little sharpness / confidence and it falls to him on 3 occasions. Souness has called it right at HT.
Report Latalomne January 17, 2021 6:07 PM GMT
Once again it feels like we could stay out there for 5 hours and not score.
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2021 6:08 PM GMT
There is time yet, but it is running out for sure...............
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2021 6:28 PM GMT
Ah well, not the result we wanted.

But the Title is still there for anyone to win. Onwards and upwards Redmen and Redwomen.
Report rommel January 17, 2021 6:39 PM GMT
dog sh*****************t
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 17, 2021 6:46 PM GMT
Both teams not great.  I thought Liverpool the better of the two yet United had a couple of good chances.  Not great though was it, both keepers barely made a save.
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2021 7:01 PM GMT
A fair result tonite Lou, both teams played well within themselves as was the case in the Manchester derby. At least this year there is a proper contest with a number of teams having a chance to win the PL, including I have to admit, United.

A good and measured interview from Klopp on Sky just. The make shift centre back pairing is certainly hampering us. But, given how tough it is to defend the title, and given the absences of key players this season, in particular VVD and Jota (who revitalised the attack) I am pretty pleased that Liverpool still remain in the hunt to win the thing.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 17, 2021 7:05 PM GMT
I thought Liverpool did well defensively.  If anything their great Front 3 barely did a thing.  I don't watch the Liverpool games but from little bits I've heard it's them that are off the boil at the moment

Though Luke Shaw was excellent and Fabinho decent too.
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2021 7:10 PM GMT
Agreed. That's why the injury to Jota in a dead CL match in Denmark has been so significant. Not only after 8 or so games did Jota deserve a starting place, he also put some much needed pressure on the front three to realise that they no longer had an automatic right to a starting place in every game.
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 17, 2021 7:24 PM GMT
The usual trick is that if two of the front three weren't sparkling, the other one would step up. Furst time we've had all three in a rut at the same time and no great quality back up. Football finances are obviously in the mincer as no one is doing anything but we could do with a signing. Both teams overly worried about the counter so all a bit dull really. Good result for City ultimately.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 17, 2021 7:27 PM GMT
Porcupine

You wouldn't drop any of the Liverpool front 3 though would you?

PS:  I've always that Mane is the best of the three whereas Salah seems to have got more plaudits but just my opinion.
Report Latalomne January 17, 2021 7:41 PM GMT
If Jota was fit, Bobby would be sitting on his bum rather more often, I suspect.
Report Capt__F January 17, 2021 8:13 PM GMT
Bobby a Genius needs a break tho as do Mane Salah two game break all of them
Report Latalomne January 17, 2021 8:31 PM GMT
They've all just had 9 days off, which is the equivalent of 7 matches with the current scheduling! Wink
Report Capt__F January 17, 2021 8:35 PM GMT
Mad SeasonPlain
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 17, 2021 8:45 PM GMT
Lou - I think Jota proved that we had 4 and we could just rotate between them. Given the nature of the season and how much work they get through they just look jaded now. They've had 2.5 seasons of full throttle with internationals and a shortened pre-season. Sadly for us, Origi and Minamino are too far from their level to matter, though they'll probably both play next weekend.
Report jedi sophie January 17, 2021 11:26 PM GMT
Disappointing result, but also performance.

Too many are off it in terms of performance and energy.

No point naming them its extremely obvious.

Klopp zero confidence in any on bench clearly which is a worry to me.....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com