Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Can't Catch Me
02 Jul 18 20:27
| Topic/replies: 28,246 | Blogger: Can't Catch Me's blog
What’s happened lads? Seems to have vanished?

Is it one of their random forum spring cleans?
Pause Switch to Standard View Liverpool Discussion Thread
Show More
Report MrMeaner May 20, 2021 11:00 AM BST
come on you reds
Report rothko May 20, 2021 12:52 PM BST
to get to fourth with our 6th and 7th choice centre halfs is an amazing achievement
If we finish 4th I think Klopp will describe it as his greatest managerial achievement
PoP described Phillips and Williams as League 1 centre halfs
I think that is being kind on williams
Report pushkin99 May 20, 2021 1:42 PM BST
Our play since Christmas has not been deserving of even a chance to qualify for next seasons CL.

But somehow, we now have qualification in our own hands on Sunday.
Report duffy May 20, 2021 4:48 PM BST
Not talking about you lot but rather all of us....funny how our clubs are desperate for CL when a mere 6 weeks ago the owners were actively planning to destroy the competition.
Report rothko May 20, 2021 6:14 PM BST
its in our hands because other teams have had bad runs as well
Leicester City had some very poor results this year
Report Capt__F May 20, 2021 10:13 PM BST
ironicall should have rested players for cup final
Report loui May 20, 2021 10:24 PM BST
I see what you're doing there capt f, good work
Report pushkin99 May 21, 2021 9:39 PM BST
Indeed it is rothko.

One last push on Sunday and I will be well satisfied with this season of consolidation.

After the unpunished assault on VVD by Pickford, and then the run of injuries to key players/positions, if we end up with CL qualification this season we will have escaped lightly.
Report Capt__F May 23, 2021 4:53 PM BST
Come on lads half way there
Report Latalomne May 23, 2021 5:55 PM BST
Quite remarkable to finish 3rd after all that.  All turned on hat Ali winner last week  LoveLoveLove

Thanks for everything, Gini! LoveLoveLove
Report Capt__F May 23, 2021 5:57 PM BST
Take it
Well done lads
Well done Jurgen

Gini  Legend Cool
Report Aspro May 23, 2021 5:57 PM BST
Congrats Pool... been a tough year for you
Report SontaranStratagem May 23, 2021 5:59 PM BST
3rd place isn't bad after being where they were CoolCool

Klopp finally turned one around Cool
Report rothko May 23, 2021 6:05 PM BST
Klopps best managerial achievement

all the injuries Cry

Gini has been absolutely brilliant Love
i wish him all the best
Report pushkin99 May 23, 2021 6:05 PM BST
Season salvaged!!!!

My realistic expectation was for CL qualification after Pickford's assault on VVD.

And after that, the injuries and absences just got worse and worse, and yet WE STILL SOMEHOW MANAGED TO COME THROUGH.
Report pushkin99 May 23, 2021 6:06 PM BST
Gini leaves with his head held high.
Report TheBetterBettor May 23, 2021 6:24 PM BST
ʌ ʌ ʌ ʌ ʌ well done southampton
Report rothko May 23, 2021 6:25 PM BST
what a fantastic manager JK is
we ended up 5 points behind united who apparently are having a fantastic season and are PL winners in the making -  spent £100millions supported by fantastic owners Laugh
the oil rig have just bought the league and will probably buy Kane
Chelski below us having spent £100 millions

we got 3rd playing our 6th and 7th choice centre halfs
Report pushkin99 May 23, 2021 6:46 PM BST
Indeed rothko. Klopp is the best
Report vidou May 23, 2021 7:01 PM BST
Would have loved to have kept Gini probably our most consistent player this season. Replacing him will be a hard ask.
Anyway job done - pity Leicester got beat, would loved to have seen the Ruskies lose out but in Mick's immortal words 'Ya can't always get what ya want.' 'But if you try sometime - you'll get what you need.'

Well done Jurgen salvaging something from that shipwreck of a season - hope these American tw@ts put some money on the table
Report HGS May 23, 2021 8:33 PM BST
Quite remarkable in the end to finish third. I for one didn't give us a chance of top 4 a few weeks back.

Good luck to Gini and all that and yes, he has been a very good player for us, however, I am extremely disappointed with him that he appears to be on his way.

Still onwards and upwards, the comings and goings before next season be more than interesting.
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 23, 2021 8:43 PM BST
I think some fans underestimate the effect Gini has had, and how good a player he is and has been for us. Wonderful lad, great leader in the dressing room, calm under pressure, reads the game well and loads of ability too. If he played for City and was given Gundogan's role he'd have had a similar season; we just use our midfielders in a different way and they way he can switch from the flying goal merchant for Holland to the steady controller for us is testament to his ability.

Sadly, I reckon he'll regret his move to Barca. Not because he'll get shown up but because they're a basket case with no strategy now and struggling to figure out what post-Messi looks like. We'll be ok. We got Thiago in early, Curtis is showing real promise and surely Trent's move into midfield is getting closer and closer.

Good performance today. Usual rocky moments in defence in the first 15 minutes before they both settle down but we soon had their measure. Good to see Mané and Robbo play so well; was clear as day how much they feed off the fans.

Think we might be pretty good next year. One of the big things of the last few weeks has been the right hand side for me. We've had a great understanding between Trent, Thiago and Mo down there. Next year we'll probably see Hendo slot in on the right and there's enough evidence of how strong he is with Trent and Mo. Additionally though, we now switch Thiago to the left, and have him between Robbo and Mané. I think if we get to keep VVD, Fabinho and one of Gomez, Matip or the new guy fit for a decent length then the centre of the park takes care of itself. We've more than enough to get back into the 90+ point mark I reckon.
Report Capt__F May 23, 2021 8:50 PM BST
Rhys Williams has been in consistentbutlooks real quality to me s0 young

chucked inearly be great benefit tohim   great with ballat feet

had a few beers
Report HGS May 23, 2021 8:59 PM BST
It's pretty much them reasons porc that I'm disappointed he's leaving.
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 23, 2021 9:10 PM BST
Oh, I'm really disappointed HGS. Think he's pretty integral to us, but always under the radar. This generation's Ronnie Whelan.

Didn't like his comments alluding to him wanting to stay but the club not granting it. Pretty sure it's all just come down to money and he wanted a huge deal that broke the bank, and then just ran his contract down. I know players and their agents have some dubious morality around contracts but it leaves a bit of a sour taste. If you see it as your last big contract and want to make sure you get the best wedge then just be straight, don't play the victim.
Report unitedbiscuits May 23, 2021 9:13 PM BST
If you knew how long you were going to live...
Report unitedbiscuits May 23, 2021 9:15 PM BST
Sorry, wrong thread
Report HGS May 23, 2021 9:16 PM BST
Exactly. He's been very good for us but on the flip side, think we have for him. If he goes, I also think he will regret it later on. Just a shame we/him didn't get him tied earlier and let it come to this. Sad
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 23, 2021 9:24 PM BST
At the same time, he's 31 in six months and we really need to be planning to renew the first team. Henderson and Van Dijk are also the wrong side of 30 so the positive is that we're spacing out the replacing of them rather than having to make a sudden, big change.
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 23, 2021 9:25 PM BST
*Henderson and Thiago*

(though VVD is approaching 30 too)
Report pushkin99 May 23, 2021 10:22 PM BST
Will be good to watch MoTD.

This thread over the last couple of weeks seems remarkably free from the gloating, smirking United trolls, so full of their fabled schadenfreude.

I wonder what could have possibly happened?
Report pushkin99 May 23, 2021 10:39 PM BST
A nice touch on MoTD, inter splicing the three CL wannabee teams games all together at the start of the programme.

Kinda replicating fans feelings at the time.................
Report loui May 26, 2021 6:03 PM BST
The Mirror reckons Konate has passed medical before 35m move, we'll see soon enough
Report rothko May 26, 2021 11:12 PM BST
i will be well happy if we get Villareal in our group next year Laugh
Report pushkin99 May 26, 2021 11:43 PM BST
Indeed rothko.

Hopefully after tonite, it's the end of the smirking, gloating United fanboys on this thread for a good while yet, as they are typically full of their fabled schadenfreude as they so love to bask in United's reflected glory.

Critical mass, or no critical mass, I for one am very glad of that........................
Report pushkin99 May 27, 2021 6:34 PM BST
good one vidou, Moreno's vid certainly put a smile on my face.
Report loui May 27, 2021 7:34 PM BST
Where's Uncle?
Report pushkin99 May 27, 2021 7:52 PM BST
Indeed loui.

tail firmly between it's legs!
Report pushkin99 May 28, 2021 1:07 PM BST
As highlighted by the Echo, 'Liverpool have agreed a deal to sign defender Ibrahima Konate from RB Leipzig,' which has been in the news a while.

Obviously been quite a bit behind the scenes on the targets Michael Edwards/Klopp wanted to sign.
Report loui May 28, 2021 9:04 PM BST
De Gea due at anfield tomorrow for some goalie goalscoring lessons from our own superhero keeper Allison
Report vidou June 2, 2021 11:01 PM BST
ffs Trent injured tonight playing for England. Looked serious
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 3, 2021 12:56 AM BST
Nice to finish the season with top 4 and draw a line under all the crazy injur...oh
Report HGS June 3, 2021 9:13 AM BST
Law of sod strikes again ffs. Let's hope it isn't too serious but didn't look good.
Report rothko June 3, 2021 9:55 AM BST
Trent looked devastated Cry
Report loui June 4, 2021 5:27 PM BST
Fingers crossed where Hendo is concerned then.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 4, 2021 5:30 PM BST
Yes with a bit of luck loui he'll still be injured so that England can pick a midfielder who can actually dribble round somebody, score a goal even.  Laugh
Report rothko June 4, 2021 6:18 PM BST
will be a big loss to england loui if he misses out
cant have all the same type of players and hendo is a leader - EPL and CL winner
Report loui June 4, 2021 6:37 PM BST
People just say the same things were Hendo is concerned Lou, bit like sheep. We're definately a better side when he's out there. He influences the game in a none flashy way, but he's got a great engine on him, and he is a very good leader Rothko.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 4, 2021 6:38 PM BST
loui

Yes fair enough he's good at what he does I suppose.
Report loui June 4, 2021 6:41 PM BST
He's done well considering the boots he was filling
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 4, 2021 6:42 PM BST
Yes take your point.  He's not my cup of tea but fair enough.
Report pushkin99 June 4, 2021 7:02 PM BST
Hendo is the hearbeat of Liverpool, he has made the team tick in the last few years driving them on. Losing VVD for the season, and then to cap it all his fellow centre backs was deastating, but results really hit rock bottom when Hendo was absent from the midfield.
Report HGS June 5, 2021 9:48 AM BST
If people can not see Hendo for what he is, they don't really know much about football. Just saying like. Devil
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 5, 2021 10:59 AM BST
Aye, I have a pretty simple rule about people's football opinions: if they don't rate Hendo, they're clearly clueless.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 5, 2021 2:33 PM BST
PP

I have a very similar rule.  If they rate someone who's just a tackler, never scores a goal, never dribbles past anyone, barely crosses the halfway line even of whom they could find better on a Sunday morning down at the park, they're just clueless.
Report rothko June 5, 2021 7:23 PM BST
its no good trying to educate the ignorant what hendo does for the team ffs Laugh

Roy Keane was a fantastic dribbler and goal scorer LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report rommel June 6, 2021 9:56 AM BST
think we're all familiar with "the keane turn"Laugh
Report pushkin99 June 6, 2021 10:28 AM BST
I think Giggsy has been known for doing a 'few good turns' too, according Rhodri anyway.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 6, 2021 9:27 PM BST
Another stand out performance form Henderson.

I mean you wouldn't see his input down the park on a Sunday morning would you?

Oh hang on a minute .................... you would actually!
Report pushkin99 June 6, 2021 9:47 PM BST
I hope u are happy Lou, standing erect and proud in fromt of, and under your Giggsy duvet. u know it makes sense.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 10, 2021 5:34 PM BST
Wijnaldum gone to PSG.

Good player so you'll need to replace him with someone good.  I don't see all of the Liverpool games obviously but don't think Curtis Jones is the answer.  Thiago is a good player though so maybe he'll be the one to come to the fore this coming season as he never exactly shone that bright last season.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 12, 2021 11:28 AM BST
You don’t always have to replace a player with a player wynaldhum was excellent but was one of five midfielders regularly available sometimes someone different brings something different

As for Jones he’s got the potential to make that position his own he’s not burst on the scen like a mount or a fodenbut players are different and peak at different times he has great feet good work ethic an create and score albeit not yet regular enough but he’s not really had a run of games

He’s always positive confident and his first move or thought is always forward most if not all,of Liverpool’s midfielders don’t have any goals in them or very rare score goals

Jones can score and offers more than the others in thst area he just needs to continue to keep on improving and working hard imo
Report duncan idaho June 12, 2021 11:59 AM BST
most if not all,of Liverpool’s midfielders don’t have any goals in them or very rare score goals

that's essentially cos that's not their role in the team, the front 3 and the full-backs are the chief attacking outlets....Wijnaldum has loads of goals in him (114 from 566 games at club level and 22 from 75 caps for Netherlands) but that wasn't his job for LFC
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 12, 2021 2:30 PM BST
most if not all,of Liverpool’s midfielders don’t have any goals in them or very rare score goals

Totally agree RP.  Just defensive stoppers.
Report pushkin99 June 13, 2021 11:25 AM BST
The Liverpool midfielders typically do not have the creative flair of players in similar positions at other teams. However, and as duncan idaho points out, this is how Klopp wants them to play as they provide the platform that in the previous 3 seasons, (until this calendar year started) has allowed the front three and the two flying wingers/FBs to deliver such exhilirating attacking play.

Once some of our key players are integrated back into the team again, and with the addition of another one or two quality signings, I fully expect this exillirating attacking style of play to resume this season with Liverpool challenging for the PL and CL again.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 13, 2021 2:40 PM BST
Wether it’s job or not as this season pointed out you need goals from others not judt that front three wynaldhum did have a goal in him as he’s also played number nine in past but in general our midfielder and defense offer very little goal threat non have pace on run into spaces beyond most can’t go past a player

So yes whilet it may not be seen as their jobs we do need to find a younger packer attacking midfielder imo I would say that of all the top teams we are the most careless in possession of the ball and that’s from a team with a midfield whose role it is to keep the ball and mostly stay goal side the front three are the worse culprits for that
Report rothko June 13, 2021 9:32 PM BST
his 2 against barca weren't that bad

its all about balance - you cant have your fullbacks so high up the pitch and the midfielders running in behind Laugh
Report pushkin99 June 13, 2021 11:01 PM BST
Both braces against barca were both amazing.

I would have liked Wijnaldum to stay, but he had the club over a barrel with his wage demands, what with Barca, and then PSG trumping anything we could offer.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 14, 2021 12:21 PM BST
Of all our midfielders this season in the league only wynaldhum scored more than the keeper and that by 1 goal  a team needs a goal threat from  other parts of the pitch
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 14, 2021 12:35 PM BST
RP

Well said.  As I pointed out the three midfielders all just stoppers.

My three big ambitions in life are:

1.  Live a long and healthy life

2.  Win millions on the lottery

3.  See Jordan Henderson show some skill that makes him one of the best Eleven footballers in the whole country.(There's surely better down the local fields on a Sunday morning?)  To actually dribble round someone would be a start!
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 14, 2021 1:31 PM BST
Lol Lou Henderson gives us a lot of drive and tempo he does have an assist in his game does a lot more good things than bad in that area as said earlier it’s about balance getting a combination of three but one has to have a forward thinking momentum and a goal threat

Wynaldhum Keita Jones have thst a little bit more than others in squad but ones gone the others always injured and Jones is pretty unexposed scoring and assist laden midfielders are in short supply but it’s just having that threat and making those runs that open chances for forwards

I’d say we are a better side with Henderson in it but we need a creative in there too imo
Report pushkin99 June 14, 2021 1:38 PM BST
Hendo is the heartbeat of Liverpool. Full stop. IMVHO, almost as important as Souness was to the success of the side back in the day.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 14, 2021 5:13 PM BST
RP

Yes to be fair Henderson's good at what he does I just think he's a very basic footballer (as are Fred, Mctominay at my team) and is considered one of the best eleven footballers in the whole country so gets into England's team and to a lesser extent a big club like Liverpool (and United with the two I mention before you all jump down my throat!)can't find better than Jordan Henderson (Fred, Mctominay) there's got to be better than that lot surely?
Report HGS June 14, 2021 9:06 PM BST
Fred LaughLaugh
Report loui June 14, 2021 9:20 PM BST
Hendo must be the least understood player in the premier league
Report pushkin99 June 14, 2021 9:29 PM BST
Only by the forum halfwits like lou.

Be careful though loui, else u will also be on his block list too HappyHappyHappy
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 14, 2021 10:09 PM BST
loui

Well I for one don't understand him!

Just a glorified defender who breaks up things yet like I said, they bet eleven footballers in the whole country ......... and he's one of them?  Same with Declan Rice, just another defender who offers absolutely nothing going forward yet he's in the England team too?  Ridiculous.
Report loui June 14, 2021 10:30 PM BST
Yes Lou he moves in mysterious ways, can't have 4 attacking midfielders can we, he's a good organiser and galvanise the team through the gears
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 14, 2021 10:35 PM BST
loui

Like I said earlier I understand that and of course you can't have all attacking midfielders but IMO he's just a very average player that how he gets into a big team like Liverpool's and even more so is one of the best eleven footballers in the whole country?

Sorry you won't dissuade me (is that even a word?) IMO he's a very average footballer.

Once again to 100% prove I'm not being biased/anti Liverpool are Salah, Mane, Jota, VVD, Robertson good players?  Yes they all are.
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 15, 2021 7:59 AM BST
Some psychologist would have a field day on here the way people just wilfully embarrass themselves so often.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 15, 2021 8:32 AM BST
PP

Don't put yourself down man, some of what you say isn't embarrassing.  This was though to be fair.  Aye, I have a pretty simple rule about people's football opinions: if they don't rate Hendo, they're clearly clueless.

If you rate a player who is just a tackler, fifth defender who never crosses the halfway line, never scores a goal yet is picked as one of the best eleven footballers in the whole of the country (look at the difference between him and Grealish, Foden for instance!) then you really do need a psychologist.
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 15, 2021 9:14 AM BST
To be fair, you don't think managers do anything so you're hardly going to accept players performing tasks that are asked of them. In your world, you just stick 11 players on the pitch and tell them to try their best. But I'll let be sure to let Jurgen know how wrong he's been all these years.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 15, 2021 9:26 AM BST
PP

You have a lot of good players though, I could put a team sheet up with those gooduns on it then make it up with the likes of Henderson, Milner, Fabinho.  Not rocket science is it?

Do you think If I picked the City team next season they suddenly wouldn't be top/ near the top anymore?
Report rommel June 15, 2021 10:00 AM BST
yes LOU you bumpkin they wouldnt
Report rommel June 15, 2021 10:20 AM BST
your own club LOU have trawled the world looking for the right man(moyes lvg doctor death OGS)then they alight at a little nook of norway to find the messiah...
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 15, 2021 10:21 AM BST
Do you think If I picked the City team next season they suddenly wouldn't be top/ near the top anymore?

They'd get relegated you mug
Report rommel June 15, 2021 10:48 AM BST
....soon as we walked in the room Ole lifted his trouser leg and pointed to the spot,then we knew thissssssssssssssss was the man thissssssssss was  a YERNITTTTTED man
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 15, 2021 10:49 AM BST
PP

What an absolute ridiculous answer PMSL.  LaughLaugh

So all of a sudden those great City players would go out for a game of football and suddenly De Bruyne and Mahrez, Sterling, Foden couldn't dribble round people?

Gundogan wouldn't be up and down the pitch scoring, setting up goals and Diaz, Walker, Stones, Cancaelo wouldn't be good 'stoppers', all of a sudden they'd let in loads of goals!!

ffs get real man.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B June 15, 2021 10:49 AM BST
PP

By the way fcuk you MUG
Report rommel June 15, 2021 10:54 AM BST
LOU everyone knows these tw*** at the top just turn up on a saturday at 1.50 pm point at 11 players say "you" eleven times then piss off back home at 5,if i was jurgen it'd piss me off having to watch the match
Report rommel June 15, 2021 10:55 AM BST

Jun 15, 2021 -- 4:49AM, LOU MACARIS TARTAN B wrote:

PPBy the way fcuk you MUG

we've unleashed the beast

Report scaredmoney June 15, 2021 11:00 AM BST
Lou'll be fine once he gets past puberty
Report HGS June 15, 2021 11:33 AM BST
Dunno what happened with lou. Early days he was ok as a poster. Yes a United fan but most are decent on the forum, jim, duffy, oldd, don to name a few and from days gone by anx and ptb. Apologies to any I have genuinely missed and to those who may disagree Devil. Nowt wrong with banter, helps make the game what it is. Nowt wrong with a difference of opinion, it has to be so at times but people cannot agree on everything. The forum is about people getting their views across. As of late, lou has blocked that many people for not agreeing with him that he must be nearly talking to himsen at times. He says I'm blocked so may not read this, but do yourself a favour lou, unblock all and revert to having conversation in which people can disagree with you. Should make no difference whatsoever to what you think if what you believe cannot be changed. And no references to childish behaviour from other forumites. You have done plenty uresen.

Oh and btw, Jordan Henderson IS a brilliant player. Laugh
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 15, 2021 11:59 AM BST
Laugh

Pep in the dressing room: "right lads, this is the big one. Chance to win Big Ears. So listen up, I've got a specific set of instructions of how to beat Chelsea. Ready? De Bruyne, Mahrez - lads I want you to dribble. Gundogan - just run up and down the pitch and try and set up some of those goals we like. Diaz, Walker - stop the other team scoring. Great stuff. Best of luck lads. I'll check in with you in 45 minutes and see how you've got on."

Laugh
Report rommel June 16, 2021 9:17 AM BST
first up,Norwich away
Report Blackrock June 16, 2021 11:09 AM BST
Bad news for you boys is that i fancy Liverpool to win the league next season. Think you are 11/2 ish. Only 4 runners, 2 Manchesters, Chelsea, Pool.

Don't think Utd are good enough and soon as they lose a game or two, the knives will be out for OGS. City not odds on in my book. Pep always likely to pull a masterstroke and play without a keeper. New tactics the way forward.Wink Chelsea big chance and Pool even bigger chance.

As long as Salah stays. Think he's a great player. Henderson,VVD,Gomez,TAA will be rested after injuries and i can see the whole squad being rejuvenated. Thiago will boss the midfield with Henderson.

Can't see why Liverpool are such a big price. My money will be an extra burden that i hope you can carry.
Report rommel June 16, 2021 11:34 AM BST
August 2021
Sat 14th 15:00Norwich CityA-Sat 21st 15:00BurnleyH-Sat 28th 15:00ChelseaH-
September 2021
Sat 11th 15:00Leeds UnitedA-Sat 18th 15:00Crystal PalaceH-Sat 25th 15:00BrentfordA-
October 2021
Sat 2nd 15:00Manchester CityH-Sat 16th 15:00WatfordA-Sat 23rd 15:00Manchester UnitedA-Sat 30th 15:00Brighton & Hove AlbionH-
November 2021
Sat 6th 15:00West Ham UnitedA-Sat 20th 15:00ArsenalH-Sat 27th 15:00SouthamptonH-Tue 30th 19:45EvertonA-
December 2021
Sat 4th 15:00Wolverhampton WanderersA-Sat 11th 15:00Aston VillaH-Wed 15th 20:00Newcastle UnitedH-Sat 18th 15:00Tottenham HotspurA-Sun 26th 15:00Leeds UnitedH-Tue 28th 15:00Leicester CityA-
January 2022
Sat 1st 15:00ChelseaA-Sat 15th 15:00BrentfordH-Sat 22nd 15:00Crystal PalaceA-
February 2022
Report rothko June 16, 2021 12:50 PM BST
I,m not sure why you are bothering with Lou

when I sussed him he blocked me LaughLaugh

he's just on the wind up unless people can be that clueless
Report rommel June 16, 2021 1:12 PM BST
roth he's just as clueless on the utd thread
Report rothko June 18, 2021 8:52 PM BST
you watch that first half and then dont understand the qualities of Hendo Crazy
Post Your Reply