Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 10801 comments are related to the topic:
Liverpool Discussion Thread

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 6 of 271  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 271 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 10,801
By:
REDUNDANT PUNTER
When: 26 Jul 18 14:08
His words are reflected in what’s produced on the pitch
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 26 Jul 18 14:41
They are after two more players according to Mourinho.. sounds like Maguire is one. If they get them both, the soft tw@t will probably end up spending more than us in this window anyway! To add to the hundreds of millions more he has spent previously.

And he certainly wont have been using £142m from selling their best player in Jan.
By:
Nilsson Schmilsson
When: 26 Jul 18 14:46
can't get away from how easily Mo turned him in the home game last season, give me any of our 4 cb's anytime
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 26 Jul 18 15:03
Maguire seems to be vastly overrated to me. Seems a good player but not sure he's that good. Looks a Jagielka type level to me.

He was awful in the semi and seems a prime example of PL inflation. Get better scouts and I'm sure you'd find better players for a fraction elsewhere.

As for Jose, I'm just a bit embarrassed for him now. Utd fans must feel their skin crawl when he does this.
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 26 Jul 18 15:05
I agree. Decent player but the prices being mentioned are virtually VVD prices.

He certainly isnt his level to my eyes.
By:
howard
When: 26 Jul 18 15:07
Whatever level he's at it's some way above Jagielka.
By:
Ahoy 1982
When: 26 Jul 18 15:39
Maguire is decent, that's about it, i actually hope they get him as opposed to Toby, a massive downgrade imo.
By:
Nilsson Schmilsson
When: 26 Jul 18 16:15
maybe they want maguire to make jones feel better. dont see much wrong with their team except the manager
By:
rommel
When: 27 Jul 18 07:19
https://betting.betfair.com/football/football-tips/manchester-united-premier-league-odds-2018-19-mourinho-moaning-could-trigger-collapse-240718-722.html
By:
rommel
When: 27 Jul 18 07:20
Alex Keble argues that Mourinho's constant whinging could lead to a disastrous 18/19 campaign, particularly with a joyous World Cup in Russia contrasting so sharply with the Man Utd manager's approach.

For Manchester United fans the post-World Cup comedown is a twist on an old maxim; after the lightness of the summer carnival crashing back to earth with Jose Mourinho's stifling misery is a case of not realising how bad you've got it until it comes back. The interlude of Russia 2018 already feels like a prisoner's daydream, a fantasy naively indulged that serves only to magnify the contrast between reality and how things used to be.

A bit much? Maybe, but then again Mourinho's incessant whinging has become utterly unbearable lately. During United's tedious 2017/18 campaign it was easy to forget what the World Cup retaught us: that football is supposed to be fun, not a soulless march to the finishing line. It is supposed to be a celebration of humanity's best qualities: of community, not tribalism; of expression, not restriction.
By:
rommel
When: 27 Jul 18 07:21
Mourinho's pre-season moaning
Instead, Mourinho sucks out all the joy. He is the great oppressive force on the Premier League in 2018, a man so utterly self-obsessed and miserable he has created a sense of congealed emptiness at Old Trafford. It threatens to end in another disastrous third-season-syndrome, and at least partially explains why United are now third favourites to win the title at 15/2 - their longest pre-season odds since 1991.

In just nine days since France's 4-2 victory over Croatia signalled the beginning of the domestic pre-season, Mourinho has: whined that pre-season has been "very bad" and that the World Cup has left him "worried"; complained that United are "not a team" following a 0-0 draw with San Jose Earthquakes; deflected blame for Paul Pogba's contrasting form onto the player ("I don't think it's about us getting the best out of him, it's about him giving the best he has to give"); and bemoaned a lack of transfer activity, using his distaste for United's USA travel plans and the Premier League TV fixtures to exemplify that "one thing is what I want and another thing is what is going to happen."

World Cup stars will feel the contrast
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 27 Jul 18 07:28
I must admit I thought Mourinho would look refreshed and confident ahead of the new campaign having had a summer break.

He looks like it’s the end of the season already.... Totally p1ssed off and stressed out. Just doesn’t look a fella happy with life to me.
By:
Latalomne
When: 27 Jul 18 07:48
Absolutely awful, isn't it?!?  Poor chap. 

Wink
By:
rommel
When: 27 Jul 18 07:53
Instead, Mourinho sucks out all the joy. He is the great oppressive force on the Premier League in 2018, a man so utterly self-obsessed and miserable he has created a sense of congealed emptiness at Old Trafford.,haha
By:
rommel
When: 27 Jul 18 07:55
almost wish they were in the charidee shield now
By:
degsy42
When: 27 Jul 18 08:26
no way , you wouldnt want them to win another trophy while we only managed runners up in the champions league Laugh
By:
rommel
When: 27 Jul 18 08:28
true true,gotta avoid a jose finger,but the fa was blinding wasnt it
By:
duncan idaho
When: 27 Jul 18 12:45
is he still holed up in the Lowry Hotel with the takeaway apps on his moby?
By:
degsy42
When: 27 Jul 18 12:56
yeh still there , mini bar stocked up with fanta and toblerones for the upcoming season
By:
anxious
When: 27 Jul 18 13:41
Dazed and Concussed in Kiev Laugh
By:
rommel
When: 27 Jul 18 14:30

Jul 27, 2018 -- 8:41AM, anxious wrote:

Dazed and Concussed in Kiev

them white suits,you foooooooooooooooooooooooookni beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllend

By:
Ahoy 1982
When: 27 Jul 18 21:17
Klopp " Jose can say what he wants. I am not too much interested in Manchester United. We have to deliver football that our people like"
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 28 Jul 18 08:45
Pulisic anyone?

Maybe we've held back on Fekir because the yank's agent told us he may be interested...
By:
loui
When: 28 Jul 18 09:58
Pulisic is very good player, only young loads more potential. Think he,ll have 1 more year at Dortmund and then come to the premier league. That’s what his dad reckons anyway, and he said the player has last day on it in the end.
By:
loui
When: 28 Jul 18 09:59
Say
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 28 Jul 18 19:53
Neil Jones just tweeted this...

Grabbed a quick word with Mourinho pre-match as he got off the coach.

"It's Liverpool first team vs Manchester United kids. For the last two years they have not been able to beat us, today they will think they have a chance."

Hahahaha.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 28 Jul 18 20:53
Looks fairly evenly matched in terms of first steamers to me.
Man Utd possibly have more playing..
Jose playing mind games in a meaningless friendly? Laughable little man.
Shadow of his former self.
Interested to see how a few of ours shape up.
By:
anxious
When: 28 Jul 18 20:54
lol fcuk you ccm
By:
jedi sophie
When: 28 Jul 18 20:57
Man Utd bench looks tad unfamiliar right enough.lol.

Not very kind Anxious,been getting tonked in to the babycham again.?

Come on Reds smash em...
By:
anxious
When: 28 Jul 18 20:58
Super chav skol  and others
By:
anxious
When: 28 Jul 18 20:59
Come on United show the mickeys the real deal
By:
anxious
When: 28 Jul 18 21:00
7-2 United looks big
By:
Latalomne
When: 28 Jul 18 21:07
Where do you have to be based to watch this on BFLV? 

"Were sorry, but based on your location you are unable to view this event
Reload"
By:
anxious
When: 28 Jul 18 21:10
strean anybody ?
By:
jedi sophie
When: 28 Jul 18 21:12
Anxious doesn't have Man u Tv...?

Well well ****g well.

That is funny.

Self proclaimed voice of United and digging around for a free stream.ExcitedLaughHappyGrin
By:
anxious
When: 28 Jul 18 21:15
im not paying for that Sh1te Crazy
By:
jedi sophie
When: 28 Jul 18 21:16
Unbelievably one sided.
United main signing of the summer Grant has started very very well indeed though.
Superb save from Mo.
By:
anxious
When: 28 Jul 18 21:18
keep it going 29 years
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 28 Jul 18 21:20
F*ck me why anxious? Is it your time of the month?

Good start from us. Should be ahead.
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 28 Jul 18 21:23
Watching on MUTV. They started by whingeing about YNWA getting played but are now talking about our attack and how good it is. It's gonna be like Rocky IV at the end with them burning their scarves and singing Allez Allez Allez at this rate!
Page 6 of 271  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 271 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com