Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 10801 comments are related to the topic:
Liverpool Discussion Thread

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 264 of 271  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | ... | 271 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 10,801
By:
rommel
When: 06 May 21 09:01

May 5, 2021 -- 1:59PM, REDROB wrote:

An early taste of Thursday night footy to get ya in the mood romm.

haha,its thursday its 5 oclock its....just slide out of it at the earliest oppo,dont drop your cabbages

By:
duffy
When: 06 May 21 16:49
Liverpool to chuck in the rest of the season in a bid to avoid the Europa league???

Wouldn't blame them.

Klopp may well see the benefit in having a full week with his players next season.
By:
HGS
When: 07 May 21 08:35
Rather that than the ropey duffy but can't see em chucking it in mesen.
By:
rommel
When: 07 May 21 10:12
Olly gets his excuses in early,love Olly
By:
pushkin99
When: 07 May 21 20:31
Thank you the Toon, for throwing several wannabees an undeserved lifeline into the CL.

What with Leicester now having to play United and Chelsea, and Chelsea having to play City and Leicester, CL qualification is now open for a number of teams including us.

If any of them actually believe in themselves and are brave enough to take this chance................................
By:
duffy
When: 08 May 21 21:09
If I were a pool fan I'd be very concerned at Mane and Salah's body language, they both look like they would rather be somewhere else.
By:
Capt__F
When: 08 May 21 21:16
take the 3 points still in with a shout seen stranger thingsCool
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 08 May 21 21:52
Leicester looked done last night so there's a chance
By:
rommel
When: 08 May 21 21:58
done our best to throw that one haha
By:
loui
When: 08 May 21 22:19
Still think them 2 points lost v Newcy will cost us but hope we can post 9 more points at least. Ward-Prose is a good grafter for them.
By:
rommel
When: 08 May 21 22:37
was waiting for the soton goal.....Laugh
By:
rommel
When: 09 May 21 07:32
Aguero's Twitter apology was a slap in the face to Man City fans.

Why do it on Twitter? He could have phoned them both and done it personally.
By:
rommel
When: 09 May 21 10:07

May 8, 2021 -- 4:09PM, duffy wrote:

If I were a pool fan I'd be very concerned at Mane and Salah's body language, they both look like they would rather be somewhere else.

duff,didnt know you wuz a body language expert

By:
loui
When: 09 May 21 11:51
You're still spot on though duffy, they'd rather be in the The Albert round the corner
By:
rothko
When: 09 May 21 12:04
whats that Salahs body language when he set Mane up for the first Laugh
By:
TheBetterBettor
When: 09 May 21 15:41
Duffy

Liverpool to chuck in the rest of the season in a bid to avoid the Europa league???

Why? maybe their only route into 22/23 champions league....
By:
rommel
When: 09 May 21 16:17
TheBetterBettor • May 9, 2021 4:41 PM BST
Duffy

Why? maybe their only route into 22/23 champions league.... THIS BOY IS A THWCEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
By:
duffy
When: 09 May 21 17:15
rommel 09 May 21 10:07 

May 8, 2021 -- 9:09PM, duffy wrote:

duff,didnt know you wuz a body language expert

You do now
By:
loui
When: 11 May 21 10:54
Do we anticipate a weak Man U side tonight, will be telling. Don't be silly now Ole!
By:
rommel
When: 11 May 21 11:09
yeah Olly, be a fkn mensch ya chomper
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 11 May 21 11:15
Leicester were far better in the cup a few weeks ago than United so not sure it would make much difference if he did pick the strongest eleven.

With another game on Thursday to come though, United pretty much assured of second spot and a chance to keep all of the 'Reserves' happy he may well pick a far weakened team tonight.  May do the same even on Thursday.
By:
rommel
When: 11 May 21 11:25
had to open another browser to read mary poppins,you dont seem to get the pool/utd thing LOU.its birth and rebirth,its breath and death and life everlasting
By:
grumpygit
When: 11 May 21 11:51
Wouldn`t be the biggest surprise if he put out a weakened side against Leicester and a strong side against us.That would give him 2 chances to stop us from going in to the CL.
By:
loui
When: 11 May 21 12:16
Man U 2.86 Leicester 2.7. They know something is afoot, dirty rats don't remember when we beat Blackburn back then, amid fergies accusations beforehand, was sweet when they couldn't get that winner v West Ham.
By:
rommel
When: 11 May 21 12:38
hope i dont sound silly but till city win it utd are still in it-the title race,should still believe its possible
By:
loui
When: 11 May 21 16:09
Absolute joke of a team, cheating twats
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 11 May 21 16:22
loui

When you say #"Absolute joke of a team, cheating twats" I have two points:

1.  That joke of a team is better than yours at the moment.

2.  How are they "Cheating", with so many games in such a short space of time they are bound to rest players aren't they to be fair?  Also it keeps the 'Reserves' happy by giving them a game and also who knows he may do the same against Liverpool for the same reasons?

They're fair points surely?
By:
flukes
When: 11 May 21 16:26
Well done Lou for keeping a straight face Grin
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 11 May 21 16:27
I'm serious flukes.

Are you honestly saying that the likes of your club wouldn't do the same thing?
By:
loui
When: 11 May 21 16:32
It's about a million miles from your first team, expected a half and half team, some of them need dusting off before they play. Team should have been a blend but instead it's a joke team. Bringing the game into disrepute with that mob
By:
flukes
When: 11 May 21 16:37
I'm with you Lou. Bringing the game into disrepute is surely stoning opposing team's coach windows but no mention of that on here.
By:
REDROB
When: 11 May 21 16:37
Bench looks strong Wink
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 11 May 21 16:38
loui

To be fair I hadn't seen the United line up and yes I agree a ridiculously weak team.  I'm sure he'll bring some big guns on though if not going well which it usually isn't for United at first!.
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 11 May 21 16:39
flukes

You din't answer me? 

Are you honestly saying that the likes of your club wouldn't do the same thing?
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 11 May 21 16:45
flukes

Your silence answers us!

See, all teams would do the same in United's situation.
By:
flukes
When: 11 May 21 16:48
Lou, as a United fan since the Best and Law days I am deeply offended Wink
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 11 May 21 16:51
She answers all of a sudden!
By:
flukes
When: 11 May 21 16:52
Lou, are you always this thick?
By:
loui
When: 11 May 21 16:56
Depends on whether Leicester are on it tonight, Ollie playing would improve it
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 11 May 21 16:56
flukes

You just can't answer me can you.  You know I'm right as does everyone reading this but just can't bare to tell the truth and admit it.

What a horrible world we live in eh.
Page 264 of 271  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | ... | 271 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com