Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
donny osmond
02 Jul 18 21:20
| Topic/replies: 85,197 | Blogger: donny osmond's blog
charlie stubbs 17 Jul 17:22 now we've missed out aimar, and with harper saying in the press we're at short on numbers since 4 players have left and we were ...
Pause Switch to Standard View Thread for deluded Newcastle fans...
Show More
Report morpteh mackem April 25, 2024 9:06 AM BST

Apr 24, 2024 -- 10:39PM, Bish Bosher wrote:

Donny and Tiger had a fallout with the deluded thread only Trackers NP and myself keeping the fred going (when we are not on holiday )

not forgetting me with my words of wisdom and big price tips

Report SlippyBlue April 25, 2024 10:33 AM BST
Palace were full value for the win, despite the stats saying possession was 50-50 more or less I thought we had the best of it. Mateta is in a golden spell with his run of scoring but the star player on show was our man Eze. He was absolutely outstanding, again, and no doubt many other clubs will be looking in his direction for a transfer.
The Geordie fans were singing til the very end as were out lot.
Report nineteen points April 25, 2024 1:16 PM BST
yes once the ref gave in and finally let yous run the show and very well deserved win ensued.

m2 these winners must be written in invisable ink. i am truly the only winnergiver on ear.
Report Trackman April 25, 2024 4:12 PM BST
Laugh
Report SirNorbertClarke April 25, 2024 4:27 PM BST
Newcastle having a poor season. Below EtH's United!!!

Is Eddie Howe safe this summer?
Report nineteen points April 25, 2024 5:40 PM BST
not if he goes camping in a one man tent with you
Report Trackman April 25, 2024 5:58 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report Bish Bosher April 26, 2024 7:51 PM BST
Looks like it will be more or less the same team as Wednesday so I will plump for the same starting 11. Expecting a far more difficult game tomorrow than we had at Bramall Lane; their players should be trying to avenge the 8-0 home defeat they had against us so if that is not motivation enough then I don't know what is! Just thinking about Elliot Anderson; he still hasn't scored for us in the league; I do understand that he has had injuries and was very unlucky to have the goal ruled out against Forest away last season and he is still young however; I think he will have to start putting some chances away or his career at Newcastle may come to a premature end Sad 50 league appearances and no goals is not a good return for the position he plays in. I'm at work tomorrow until 3 o clock so will get to watch most of the match.
Report Trackman April 26, 2024 8:48 PM BST
About time u put a proper shift in like me n pointa u shurka rodney.
Report SirNorbertClarke April 26, 2024 11:01 PM BST
nineteen points

not if he goes camping in a one man tent with you

What a strange reply. Are all your thoughts based on homosexual encounters in confined spaces?
Report nineteen points April 27, 2024 10:10 AM BST
only when responding to you.
Report nineteen points April 27, 2024 10:12 AM BST
fire flyer
amirite
martator
authorised speed

an little ew lucky for today
Report Bish Bosher April 27, 2024 3:56 PM BST
Sheffield are quick on the break which is causing us problem; Big Dan has done well at Centre half; the game is their for the taking if they up the tempo a bit
Report Bish Bosher April 27, 2024 6:30 PM BST
They fell apart after the 3rd goal; Eddie must have give them a rocket at half time.
Report Bish Bosher May 2, 2024 7:52 PM BST
Newcastle United midfielder Sandro Tonali has been given a suspended two-month ban from competitive football by an independent Regulatory Commission after self-declaring breaches of FA Betting Rules.

He has also been fined £20,000 and warned by the FA as to his future conduct.

The banning period is fully suspended for the duration of the 2024/25 season, meaning he will be available to return to competitive football upon the conclusion of an existing ten-month sanction imposed by the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) on 27 October 2023.

Provided that he does not commit any further breach of the FA Betting Rules during the suspension period, Sandro will not serve any part of the two-month sanction.

As acknowledged by the FA in the independent Regulatory Commission’s written reasons, the level of assistance Sandro has provided by self-referring and fully cooperating with a subsequent investigation is extraordinary and unprecedented. Sandro made full admissions as to his betting activity, and did so in circumstances where there was no other evidence to support misconduct
proceedings.

Sandro is continuing to follow a therapeutic plan and educational programme with the club's full support and will continue to train with his teammates.
Report nineteen points May 2, 2024 9:53 PM BST
must be as bad a gammla as trackas Shocked
Report Trackman May 3, 2024 3:06 PM BST
impossible.
Report Bish Bosher May 3, 2024 8:09 PM BST
Looks like the injury situation is getting better in the forward areas but Schar Botman and Lascelles are out for the season so it could be a strong bench. A guess at tomorrows team. Dubravka; Livramento; Krafth; Burn; Hall; Longstaff; Guimaraes; Anderson; Gordon; Isak and take your pick from Murphy; Barnes or Wilson. Almiron Joelinton on the bench as well
Report Trackman May 3, 2024 8:41 PM BST
That strong bench of yours will be knee gud if a centa half gets the saw leg.
Report Trackman May 3, 2024 8:42 PM BST
Gud jerb Dummett is fit heal be like a knew sighing.
Report Bish Bosher May 3, 2024 8:52 PM BST
Quite amazing they are still competing for a European place with the injuries they have had this season; certainly shows the team has spirit
Report Trackman May 3, 2024 8:55 PM BST
Yew on shift the morra bish or watching on the radio ?
Report Bish Bosher May 3, 2024 9:01 PM BST
I work every other Saturday so got tomorrow off
Report Trackman May 3, 2024 9:18 PM BST
No such luck here I'm  having to use one of me lieu days.
Report Trackman May 3, 2024 9:24 PM BST
I carried two over so its no biggy Cool
Report Bish Bosher May 3, 2024 9:28 PM BST
MM had the right idea by retiring; just another 5 and a half year for me to go
Report Trackman May 3, 2024 9:51 PM BST
Another 20 yr for me.
Report Bish Bosher May 3, 2024 9:56 PM BST
Blimey; i'll have pegged it by then
Report Bish Bosher May 4, 2024 2:02 PM BST
1Dúbravka
21Livramento
17Krafth
33Burn
20Hall
23Murphy
39Bruno Guimarães
36S Longstaff
9Wilson
14Isak
10Gordon

Substitutes
3Dummett
7Joelinton
11Ritchie
15Barnes
22Pope
24Almirón
32Anderson
40White
54Murphy
Report Bish Bosher May 4, 2024 3:57 PM BST
A dodgy first 20 minutes but the 1st goal broke them; Can't believe Wilson got booked for diving when he never even appealed for a penalty and got up to win a corner Angry
Report Bish Bosher May 4, 2024 5:07 PM BST
Quite easy in the end Excited How biased was the referee towards Burnley; thank the lord he had no bearing on the result. nice to see Miggy Joelinton  etc to get some game time as well
Report Bish Bosher May 8, 2024 7:45 PM BST
Just looking at some of our out on loan players; Harrison Ashby; Jamal Lewis; Ryan Fraser; all players with 1st team experience; I wonder who will still be here next season; obviously Fraser will go; will be interesting to see what happens to the other 2 and whether the others will have any impact on making the 1st team squad. FFP will have a big impact on who they need to sell to buy; wouldn't upset me too much if the likes of Almiron Trippier Wilson or even Joelinton or Dubravka were to leave if they could get decent money for them; they definitely need a left back and if Wilson was to go; another forward. They need to be building the team around Bruno and Isak. Gordon has definitely been the surprise package for me this season
Report Bish Bosher May 8, 2024 8:07 PM BST
Hate to state the obvious but our cup runs just go to show how unlucky we have been this season; Chelsea got to the final of the league cup; Man City are in the final of the FA cup and Dortmund are in the final of the champions league; hopefully they will get the rub of the green next season and at least get some home matches; if they to kick on; they need to get into a european position
Report nineteen points May 10, 2024 7:02 PM BST
Torremolinas innit,hola
Report Bish Bosher May 10, 2024 10:09 PM BST
Enjoy NP Happy

Just watched the pre match conference for tomorrows game; looks like Trippier will be at least on the bench. At a guess I would say it will be the same starting 11 as last week depending on how everyone has trained this week. Looks like the whole of my team have put in for early finishes tomorrow with the way the weather is so unless it is totally dead; it may be a radio Newcastle job Sad
Report Trackman May 11, 2024 1:46 PM BST
NP will fit right in at Torremolinos Laugh
Report Trackman May 11, 2024 2:00 PM BST
Dubravka; Livramento, Krafth, Burn, Hall; Longstaff, Guimaraes, Anderson; J Murphy, Isak, Gordon

Subs: Pope, Dummett, A Murphy, Trippier, Almiron, Joelinton, Ritchie, White, Barnes
Report Trackman May 11, 2024 2:02 PM BST
Wilson can't be injured shirley ?
Report nineteen points May 11, 2024 2:56 PM BST
been man,hurm now.
Report Trackman May 11, 2024 5:07 PM BST
welcome home ydc
Report Bish Bosher May 11, 2024 7:40 PM BST
No early finish today for me Sad was stuck with the radio commentary. shame they couldn't win to give the supporters a good send off; with Chelsea winning and 2 difficult away matches; they will do well to finish in the top 6.

also !! Heed Heed black and white army; well done to them
Report Bish Bosher May 14, 2024 8:12 PM BST
Just watched the pre match interview for tomorrows match; as normal; Eddie keeping his cards close to his chest; wasn't aware that Isak was feeling under the weather on Saturday and that is why he was substituted. I'm not even going to attempt to guess the team for tomorrow although I feel like Joelinton might get a start instead of Anderson. In the words of Keegan; I would love it if we beat them tomorrow
Report Trackman May 15, 2024 1:22 PM BST
anywon puntin at pickled ?
Report Trackman May 15, 2024 7:02 PM BST
Dubravka; Trippier, Krafth, Burn, Hall; Longstaff, Guimaraes, Anderson; Murphy, Isak, Gordon

Pope, Dummett, Schar, Joelinton, Ritchie, Barnes, Almiron, White, A Murphy
Report Bish Bosher May 15, 2024 7:08 PM BST
Nice to see a fairly strong bench if things aren't panning out. HWTL
Report Bish Bosher May 15, 2024 7:34 PM BST
Newcastle favourites to win tonight Surprised has this ever happened at Old Trafford ? 4 in a row would be some achievement but this is Newcastle we are talking about; things never seem to go to plan; hope i'm wrong
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 15, 2024 8:51 PM BST
Why ballsack allways Tom dick ??
No doubt he’s a player but allways off with something
First half is he even playing  tonight ?
Report nineteen points May 15, 2024 8:52 PM BST
interesting referee this chap
Report Bish Bosher May 15, 2024 8:55 PM BST
Not out of it yet; I think subs might have an impact on the game. Trippier will be kicking himself for playing them on
Report Trackman May 15, 2024 8:57 PM BST
Its not the first time this season hes played the goalscorer on. Very poor defending.
Report Bish Bosher May 15, 2024 10:01 PM BST
2 one on ones with the keeper both Isak and Longstaff blew them; can't really complain about getting beat if you don't take your chances Sad
Report nineteen points May 15, 2024 10:36 PM BST
agree bish.some great chances squandered
Report Bish Bosher May 17, 2024 7:49 PM BST
Final league game of the season on Sunday and Eddie has described it as a cup final in his pre match conference; at the start of the season I predicted that the size of our squad would be the biggest problem with the extra games that the champions league would bring and that has certainly proved to be correct so I gave them a top 10 finish; they have certainly surpassed that and full marks to them for even being in with a chance for european football for next season. going to have a total stab in the dark for Sundays team; loads of possible changes. Pope; Trippier; Schar; Burn; Hall; Longstaff; Guimaraes; Joelinton; Gordon; Isak; Wilson.

On another note; looks like Man City will win the league ahead of Arsenal; now this makes me laugh so much at the rage of Arteta against us in the home match so I am claiming that if City do win the league it is all down to the controversial goal that Anthony Gordon scored LaughLaughLaugh
Report nineteen points May 18, 2024 8:56 AM BST
Thats a pleasing thought bish.

malc
poker face
mehman
divine libra

todays ew lucky 15
Report Trackman May 18, 2024 11:10 AM BST
Put the time and meeting next to ya hatpin picks man yfdc
Report nineteen points May 18, 2024 11:53 AM BST
couldnt find his arze with both hands this dc.
Report Trackman May 18, 2024 11:54 AM BST
Tracka trixie arl fowa plaices

Adday in Devon 2.25 Newbury

Rainbow Fire 2.40 Newmarket

Goodwood Odtssey 3.00 Newbury
Report Trackman May 18, 2024 11:55 AM BST
Lucky 15s fowa puffs
Report Trackman May 18, 2024 11:58 AM BST
Two plaice pots urn amma away to check on me gardener and tek him oot a cuppa decaf ( al tek it offa his bill the dc)
Report nineteen points May 19, 2024 11:26 AM BST
be an uphill one i bet Mischief

lorens 4,05 stratford should win the day.
Report Trackman May 19, 2024 3:00 PM BST
Pope; Krafth, Schar, Burn, Hall; Longstaff, Guimaraes, Joelinton; J Murphy, Isak, Barnes
Report Trackman May 19, 2024 3:00 PM BST
subs

Dubravka, Trippier, A Murphy, Dummett, White, Anderson, Ritchie, Almiron, Wilson
Report Bish Bosher May 19, 2024 3:05 PM BST
A canny bench; shame Gordon has had to miss out
Report Trackman May 19, 2024 3:24 PM BST
Emil Kraft 17/2 with sky to be carded aye al hava bit of that.
Report Trackman May 19, 2024 3:25 PM BST
100/1 to be sent off inarl
Report Bish Bosher May 19, 2024 4:58 PM BST
A pleasing 1st half after a dodgy 5 minutes at the start; Joelinton more likely to be sent off needs to calm down
Report Trackman May 19, 2024 5:33 PM BST
17/2 poke banked Cool
Report Bish Bosher May 19, 2024 8:04 PM BST
WD trackers; no after timing as wellLaugh.

So that is the end of another season Plain nice to sign off with a win although I could have throttled Mrs Bosher who thought it was a good idea after the tele buffered and the match went back by 5 minutes to tell me that they pulled it back to 3-2 and Newcastle regained the 2 goal advantage before I actually witnessed it; ffs watching the Toon play is my only luxury in life when i'm not abroad and she spoilt the thrill of the live game Angry anyway I diverse. I'm not one for asking other teams to do us a favour however I am definitely a Man City supporter next week; Toon need European football in any form if they are going to try and catch up with the so called top 6
Report nineteen points May 19, 2024 8:36 PM BST
Laugh @ bish.i did same at bar today.they had dodgy box on for match and all you get is arzeholes watching their phones telling you theres been a goal when your a minute or so behind.i made my feelings known at 3/2 and and wasnt a peep when we got 4th.ffs if your gonna watch a dodgy stream accept its behind and just enjoy the game.rant over.
Report Bish Bosher May 19, 2024 8:59 PM BST
Totally agree; wasn't aware until I watched the post match interview that we have scored over 100 goals this season; some going that
Report leazes67 May 19, 2024 9:17 PM BST
We scored more goals in the 1960/61 season [86]
however we conceded 109 and were relegated.Sad
Report Bish Bosher May 19, 2024 9:25 PM BST
entertainers or what Laugh
Report leazes67 May 19, 2024 9:31 PM BST
My first season supporting us and my first game was 4-0 defeat to Everton,but i loved it and was hooked.
Report Trackman May 21, 2024 7:23 PM BST
Pointa is it true folk from Ashington go to Beamish to have a look into the future ??

I overheard that comment today and had a proper fat belly laugh LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report nineteen points May 21, 2024 10:05 PM BST
Shocked a tad harsh but cant really argue Laugh
Report morpteh mackem May 22, 2024 9:42 AM BST

May 21, 2024 -- 10:05PM, nineteen points wrote:

a tad harsh but cant really argue

Laugh

Report Bish Bosher May 22, 2024 11:50 AM BST
Come across the Toon game on my day off; 1-1 at half time; same old Maddison always cheating Laugh Isak equalised; played at 3/4 pace; looking forward to see some of the younguns on in the 2nd half; a good experience for them
Report Trackman May 22, 2024 11:57 AM BST
day off ffs
Report Bish Bosher May 22, 2024 12:50 PM BST
I'm working Saturday Sad

1-1 ft; don't even think the managers knew about the penalty shoot out Laugh
Report Bish Bosher May 22, 2024 1:01 PM BST
5-4 win on pens; where gonna win the cup Laugh
loads of changes in the 2nd half; if the aim was to impress Eddie in  the 2nd half they unfortunately failed; no standout young ones; I understand it is only a friendly but the bairns should be busting a gut to impress
Report nineteen points May 22, 2024 4:34 PM BST
lets hope theres nee guts busting in darras soon.be like hiroshima again
Report Bish Bosher May 24, 2024 10:08 AM BST
On a half 11 start so I managed to watch a bit of the Toon match; oh dear; talk about men against boys final score 0-8 if these are our future stars we are in big trouble Scared I realise it is only a friendly but it is also an opportunity to show off their talent and try and put themselves in for a 1st team squad place; unfortunately on this performance they have failed the test
Report Bish Bosher May 24, 2024 10:09 AM BST
Mark Gillespie (c), Harrison Ashby, Ciaran Thompson, Alex Murphy, Dylan Charlton, Travis Hernes, Joe White, Jay Turner-Cooke, Ben Parkinson, Amadou Diallo, Garang Kuol.

Substitutes: Aidan Harris, Kieran Trippier, Lewis Hall, Lucas De Bolle, Ellis Stanton, Elliot Anderson.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 24, 2024 2:18 PM BST
Only lost 8(eight) NIL
Laugh
Report nineteen points May 25, 2024 10:16 AM BST
cant tell you how devastated i am by that.the whole 2 years has been a waste of time and sooner we get ashley back the better.
Report Bish Bosher May 25, 2024 6:28 PM BST
Well; if todays result has taught us anything; it is that you can't rely on other results going our way; i've always been a believer that if you can't take care of your own results you can't expect others to help you out. They definitely needed to be in Europe next season to try and boost the cash balance however; I might be clutching at straws here; does that give us an advantage for next season like it did last season for mainly playing 1 game a week; only time will tell
Report Bish Bosher May 26, 2024 6:47 PM BST
So next seasons teams have been sorted; fullest of sympathy  to our supporters who have lost out to local games of Sheff utd and Burnley and have trips to Southampton and Ipswich instead; could have done with dirty Leeds getting promoted; who is our local derby next season ?
Report nineteen points May 27, 2024 9:02 AM BST
softened by the no europe trips to cost and arrange
Report Trackman May 27, 2024 9:39 AM BST
189 days since i last was on the racecourse.

Carrying a little bit of condition but I should come on for the run today.

Any unfavourable comments and you'll be blocked 19pts.
Report nineteen points May 27, 2024 1:44 PM BST
Redcar set for a pounding today? Confused
Report Bish Bosher May 29, 2024 7:41 PM BST
Newcastle United can announce that five first team players will be leaving the club on the expiration of their contracts this summer.

Departing the Magpies will be long-serving duo Paul Dummett and Matt Ritchie, who have made a combined 428 competitive appearances for the club.

Geordie defender Dummett is Newcastle United's longest-serving current player and will depart 23 years after first arriving at the club's Academy.

Officially joining aged nine years old, he emerged through the Magpies' youth system before making his senior debut in January 2013. He has since amassed 213 competitive appearances, scoring on four occasions, and has been a dependable presence in the first team squad for more than a decade.

Ritchie arrived at the club from AFC Bournemouth in July 2016 and, alongside Dummett, played a key role as Rafael Benítez's side won the 2016/17 Championship title before re-establishing itself back in the Premier
League.

The Scotland international has appeared for Newcastle United on 215 occasions during eight years on Tyneside, and has scored 25 goals - the last of which was a vital injury-time equaliser against his former club
Bournemouth in February 2024.

Also leaving United this summer are goalkeeper Loris Karius, defender Kell Watts and midfielder Jeff Hendrick.

Karius joined the Magpies in January 2023 and has made two competitive appearances for the first team, featuring in the 2023 Carabao Cup Final and most recently in a Premier League fixture at Arsenal in February.

Hendrick, meanwhile, moves on four years after joining as a free agent, having made 27 appearances and scored three goals before loan moves to QPR, Reading and Sheffield Wednesday.

Like Dummett, Academy graduate Watts brings a long association with Newcastle United to a close. The former Cramlington Juniors youngster first trained with United's Academy aged eight and he too emerged through the club’s talent pathway before making his Premier League debut in 2020.

The 24-year-old has now amassed 100 appearances in the EFL during spells on loan with Stevenage, Mansfield Town, Plymouth Argyle, Wigan Athletic and Peterborough United.

'A huge thank you'

Newcastle United head coach Eddie Howe said: "I'd like to say a huge thank you to each of the players leaving the club this summer. They have all given so much to the cause in their own ways, and I know our supporters will join me in wishing them every success with the next step in their careers.

"It's easy to judge players by appearances and goals, but the contribution made to the club by Paul and Matt in particular really has been immeasurable over many years. They have had a huge influence on our progress as a team and as a club.

"They have been incredible people and players to work with. Their dedication, professionalism and leadership in the dressing room during my time here has been first class, and they will bring undoubted quality
and experience to their next clubs.

"It's also a significant moment for Kell, who has been with the club since he was eight. Kell is a top professional with an outstanding attitude, and his next club will be incredibly fortunate to have him.

"I wish the players and their families the very best for the future."

'Always welcome at St. James' Park'

Darren Eales, Newcastle United CEO, said: "On behalf of everyone at Newcastle United, I extend my sincere thanks to the players reaching the end of their contracts this summer.

"For Paul and Matt, so many years of consistent service as part of the first team squad is coming to an end and I want to pay tribute to them both for their immense contributions on and off the pitch.

"Paul is one of our Academy's great success stories. He is a shining example to young players in this region, and while Matt came to Newcastle through a different path, he will always be an adopted Geordie.

"Paul, Matt, Loris, Kell and Jeff have been consummate professionals during their time here, and I extend my very best wishes to each of them. They move on knowing they will always be welcome at St. James' Park."
Report Bish Bosher May 29, 2024 7:47 PM BST
Thought they might have got a few quid for Ritchie; very surprised the didn't get rid of Gillespie and keep Karius; it will be interesting to see what happen with the likes of Lewis; Ashby etc
Report Bish Bosher May 30, 2024 9:17 PM BST
Newcastle United can announce its Academy retained list for the 2024/25 season.

Under-21s trio Jamie Miley, James Huntley and Ellis Stanton have all agreed new contracts, while Nathan Carlyon will be supported by the club throughout his rehabilitation following a long-term injury.

Amadou Diallo and Michael Ndiweni, who made their first-team debuts last season, are among 13 youngsters set for release this summer.

Also departing at Under-21s level are Will Brown, Jude Smith, Jordan Hackett, Matthew Bondswell, Lucas De Bolle, Kyle Crossley, Dylan Stephenson, Shaun Mavididi and Rodrigo Vilca. Under-18s pair Taylor Ross and Carter Milmore complete the list of players leaving the Academy.

Meanwhile, 11 members of the Under-18s squad have agreed their first professional contracts with the club.

Adam Harrison, Aidan Harris, Johnny Emerson, Anthony Munda, Scott Bailey, Sean Neave, Dylan Charlton, Rory Powell, Harry Powell, Josh Donaldson and Darren Palmer are all in line to turn professional this summer.

Academy Director Steve Harper said: “I would like to thank all of the players who are leaving for their efforts throughout their time with the Academy. They have all grown as players and people during their time here and should be incredibly proud of everything they have achieved representing Newcastle United.

"All of the players know that the Academy is here to support them as they prepare for the next steps in their careers. I now look forward to following their journeys and we all wish them every success in the future.

"I would also like to congratulate the players who have agreed new contracts. The hard work continues and it gets tougher every year as they look to continue their development, but they should all take great pride in this recognition and use it as motivation for the season ahead."
Report Bish Bosher May 30, 2024 9:20 PM BST
Good luck to all retained and released youngsters; Gillespie has also had his contract extended Shocked hope nothing happens to Pope or Dubravka next season
Report Trackman June 1, 2024 12:52 PM BST
Knee won puntin ?
Report Trackman June 1, 2024 6:57 PM BST
Tosin off to Chelsea.
Report Bish Bosher June 7, 2024 7:20 PM BST
Seen on a couple of different tv channels that we will have to sell by the end of the month to keep in FFP Shocked anyone know how much by or any suggestions who will go ?
Report Trackman June 9, 2024 9:19 AM BST
Eighteen Hundred and Sixty Two on a summers afternoon

Morning top dogs !
Report Trackman June 9, 2024 9:22 AM BST
Arl the talk on the various platforms yesterday bish seemed to point at the young lad who was on loan at Feyenoord last season.

Time will tell.......
Report Bish Bosher June 9, 2024 7:20 PM BST
Happy Blaydon races day indeed Happy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com