Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
the.mad.dog.man
16 May 18 09:14
| Topic/replies: 8,609 | Blogger: the.mad.dog.man's blog
laughing his head of singing im in the moneyLaugh
Pause Switch to Standard View sam allardyce
Show More
Report Yahoo May 16, 2018 11:14 AM BST
So true. Why modern day football is all a sham.
Report BARROWBOY May 16, 2018 3:29 PM BST
allardyce did the job he was brought in to do,steering an underperforming mediocre squad into mid table.why do these supporters think they should be playing champagne football when the squad arent up to it.a glance at the demise of stoke city should bring them back to reality,be careful what you wish for.
Report kincsem May 16, 2018 3:37 PM BST
Didn't win the Premier League so must go. Cool
They hired him to do a job.  He did it.  Now the fans are not happy. Confused
Report Yahoo May 16, 2018 4:01 PM BST
he got 6million to go and will be grinning from ear to ear for serving up his usual diet of dross.
Underperforming, mediocre and heartless a true assessment of the majority of Evertons players btw.
Report stewarts rise May 16, 2018 4:26 PM BST
Strange they didn't seem to like Roberto Martinez and his Total football either, wouldn't be surprised if Moyes went back!
Report rothko May 16, 2018 9:35 PM BST
he must be one of the most expensive managers per game in history
he got a big brucie bonus for keeping them up - as well as a fantastic contract

he never stopped smiling whist he was there - easy money
I hope little sam got loads as well  Laugh
Report TheGoldenVision May 16, 2018 9:51 PM BST
Stop talking about the money. It means nothing in modern premiership football. Look at agents...

Player wants to leave
Club A wants to buy
Club B wants to sell

Agent gets tens of millions for facillitating the deal????

At least Sam did "something" for his money. Anyway he had a contract which Everton wanted to break so they had to pay for the privilege... happens all the time in business.

Cest la vie.
Report mesmerised May 16, 2018 10:07 PM BST
Little Sam celebrating Everton goals being a Liverpool fan, the things people do for money.

Everton are a strange club, they kept a manager like Moyes for years, sack Allardyce for being like Moyes when he leads them to 8th?

And Marco Silva's style of football got Hull relegated.
Report sparrow May 16, 2018 10:20 PM BST
Inherits a hopeless squad assembled at great expense and gets them out of trouble to finish 8th but they wanted to play exciting football and finish in the top 4.
Near enough in this day and age for football fans.
Report TheGoldenVision May 16, 2018 10:31 PM BST
They didn't "keep" Moyes at all. He was their manager for 11 years and probably would still be manager if it wasn't for Fergie retiring.

With Moshiris money he would no doubt have been even better and improved on the regular 5th/6th league finishes.

Allardyce was never like Moyes. Never was and never would be... at least Moyes set up teams to try to win a game. Sams teams were always set up not to lose.

Allardyce was brought in to do one thing after Koemans fwck up... keep Everton in the Premiership. He did that job and was moved on. Had he done that job with a bit more style and/or panache then he might have kept the job. He couldn't do that or wasn't capable of doing it so he was elbowed.

Simple.
Report TheGoldenVision May 16, 2018 10:34 PM BST
Also... he didn't "get them to 8th" they finished there because the other 12 teams were even worse than Everton were and that took some doing!
Report rothko May 16, 2018 10:45 PM BST
its all about the money - it means everything in modern premiership football
Report ffaith May 16, 2018 10:45 PM BST
'if my name was Allardici I would be top 4' he joked.  He has been kicked out of Newcastle, West Ham and Everton.  There is a ceiling for his brand of Jurassic football.  Paying fans can only stomach so much of it.
Report STUDYFORM May 16, 2018 11:08 PM BST
He looks like someone's drawn a face on a balloon and let half the air out, to me.
Report DIE LINKE May 16, 2018 11:09 PM BST
For a fat barsteward he has the thinnest skin in football. Fortunately he has his pals in the w@nk rags to promote him on the back pages.
Report sparrow May 16, 2018 11:19 PM BST
TheGoldenVision    Joined: 06 Feb 05
Replies: 606 16 May 18 22:31 
Allardyce was never like Moyes. Never was and never would be... at least Moyes set up teams to try to win a game. Sams teams were always set up not to lose.

And there was me thinking that West Ham fans thought there was no difference.Laugh
Report Yahoo May 16, 2018 11:33 PM BST
Allardyce was nothing like Moyes.
The misconception now that Moyes sides were dire annoys me. Saw some of the best football from an Everton side in years during his final season.
Report sofaking May 16, 2018 11:47 PM BST
Arsenal should give him a go.
Report Racingqueen May 16, 2018 11:51 PM BST
Moyes not half as bad as is made out. C**ts like Ferdinand did him in at Utd
Report Capt__F May 17, 2018 12:19 AM BST
chosen 1
Report kincsem May 17, 2018 12:39 AM BST
I must keep an eye out for Arsenal, Everton, and West Ham next season.
They will be battling it out for the Premier League title, playing attractive football.
Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, and Chelsea will be struggling to avoid relegation.
Report sparrow May 17, 2018 6:31 AM BST
Unfortunately fans of clubs such as Everton and West Ham find it impossible to accept that budgets of hundreds of millions of pounds make no difference at all. Many on this forum think the same when they say " How many trophies has Allardyce won"?
The reality is that no club outside the top 5 or so can compete on a level field and these people have to accept that.
Report enpassant May 17, 2018 7:17 AM BST
Leicester
Report sparrow May 17, 2018 7:35 AM BST
What Leicester achieved that season was incredible and 2 seasons later they have proved that themselves.
Report Dav_vin03 May 17, 2018 7:47 AM BST

May 17, 2018 -- 12:31AM, sparrow wrote:

Unfortunately fans of clubs such as Everton and West Ham find it impossible to accept that budgets of hundreds of millions of pounds make no difference at all. Many on this forum think the same when they say " How many trophies has Allardyce won"?The reality is that no club outside the top 5 or so can compete on a level field and these people have to accept that.

Moshiri appears to have the finances (or be a front for Usmanov's finances), the stadium is a crucial piece in the jigsaw to make any success and growth sustainable

Report TheGoldenVision May 17, 2018 10:22 AM BST
Sparrow

And there was me thinking that West Ham fans thought there was no difference.

There was a big difference... The Hammers were struggling to avoid relegation virtually up until the final weekend so avoiding defeat, match after match, would have been uppermost in Moyes plans. He never played that way at Goodison.

Allardyce was virtually assured of safety with about 15 games left but he kept on with this defensive mindset. Everton had the worst attempts at goal ratio than most other teams in Europe.

That's the difference. If West Ham had stuck with Moyes, given him funds and let him get on with it he'd have given them a decent team, season after season.

Any success that Martinez had at Everton (highest points tally) was purely down to David Moyes, the players he purchased (on a shoestring budget) and the ethos he brought to the club. Left to his own devices, Roberto crashed.

You last 11 years as a premiership manager whilst being cr@p.

I think that the Hammers have shot themselves in the foot but it's their call and I hope all goes well for them.
Report TheGoldenVision May 17, 2018 10:24 AM BST
You don't last 11 years....Sad
Report anxious May 17, 2018 10:31 AM BST
Big Sam on the payroll as an expert for talksh1te at the World Cup
Report DIE LINKE May 17, 2018 11:06 AM BST
Allardyce cheerleaders will tell you he saved Everton from certain relegation...in a league so bad Newcastle, Palace and Bournemouth finished joint 10th on 44 points and 34 points would have been enough to avoid relegation.
Report charwell. May 17, 2018 11:10 AM BST
Moshiri appears to have the finances (or be a front for Usmanov's finances), the stadium is a crucial piece in the jigsaw to make any success and growth sustainable

So that's why they have gone to the council cap in hand is it for the stadium?! In 2 years you haven't progressed this stadium from a crayon drawing on a piece of A4 paper. Even if you get the stadium your transfer purse strings will be severely impacted due to the cost and interest payments.

As for the 'Usmanov'front that Evertonians keep spouting about; frankly embarrassing given that he is a major shareholder in Arsenal. Just desperation by the fans to be 'bigger and wealthier.' Moshiri also lost about £400m according to Sunday Times rich list in last year. Doubt he will be keen to bankroll another spending extravaganza on the filth you bought this season. EFC are so far behind in terms of stature, personnel and finance (FFP regulations on income streams) that there is zero chance of breaking into the top 4 anytime soon.

As for the manager situation is's brilliantly incompetent. Hiring and firing willy nilly and still paying for Martinez, Koeman and now Allardyce as well as whomever is appointed - 4 managers ffs!! LaughLaugh. The amount of money thrown at the managers and payoffs (+ backroom staff with DOF Walsh sacked and Lee, Ferguson & Shakespeare probably going to) is absolutely crazy and screams 'look at us.' Sadly for the blue half of the city people are looking at you.....and laughing their t1ts off!
Report Poppydog. May 17, 2018 11:17 AM BST
Martinez £10m to go
Koeman still being paid his £6m
Allardyce £5m pay off
Walsh, Shakespeare and Lee several £million paid off

and if Silva joins several £million to Watford

Wow.......just wow
Report sparrow May 17, 2018 11:18 AM BST
The Golden Vision, the way I see it as a West Ham fan is that Allardyce took us from the championship to mid -table premiership stability. Many of our fans never wanted him from day one and I saw the same pattern emerge at Everton where he was again successful in improving the side and their results. As for Moyes I was pleased with his appointment and very much wanted his contract renewed but once again many of our supporters wanted the football played in a different way.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER May 17, 2018 12:01 PM BST
You can have relative success win a trophy make top four without paying exciting football
Report DirkDiggler May 17, 2018 12:07 PM BST
Good, he's an absolute bell-end.
Report mesmerised May 17, 2018 12:22 PM BST
Led Everton to 8th when they were relegation fodder and they sack him because they're still pining after a manager that got Hull sent down?

So many owners don't know their arse from their elbow, which is why they asked the fans what they thoughtLaugh
Report mafeking May 17, 2018 1:19 PM BST
apparently this was the first season since the 1890s that no one outside the top 6 finished with a positive goal difference. sort of sums up the low standards in the mid and lower table teams

doesn't mean a lot when you finish 8th with less than 50 points light years behind the top teams. from 8th down they're all very poor teams
Report DirkDiggler May 17, 2018 1:46 PM BST
That's what happens when 2/3rds of the league are trying to shoot down F-16's in a Sopwith Camel.
Report TheGoldenVision May 17, 2018 4:48 PM BST
Hiring and firing willy nilly unlike some...

Since Jan 2010

Benitez
Lee
Hodgson
Dalglish
Rodgers
Klopp

Guess who?
Report Cork Langer May 17, 2018 5:51 PM BST
^ a little misleading 6 in 8, for year it should surely begin from the start of benitez reign in 2004, not sure lee's 27 days as caretaker off season should count, so 5 in 14 years, with last named still in charge for a more realistic take on matters
Report ffaith May 17, 2018 7:39 PM BST
Football rich list top 20 10 are English.  These incl. Everton, Soton, Leicester and West Ham.

With such budgets at their disposal I understand why fans are fed up with the dross they have to put up with.
Report mafeking May 17, 2018 7:53 PM BST
i would say the division of tv money has never been more equitable in the prem. some of these clubs are just spending it appallingly unwisely

from 8th and below everyone except brighton and huddersfield really are a mess. newcastle should never be in a position of getting relegated let alone twice in 10 years
Report RioGrande May 17, 2018 10:03 PM BST
In total, Allardyce raked in £11m for his 167-day stint as Everton boss - which works out at an incredible £65,868 PER DAY.

The FA handed over £1m when he was let go by England in 2016 – despite being caught on camera allegedly advising undercover reporters how to breach rules on third-party ownership.

now plus £6 million to leave everton
Report RioGrande May 17, 2018 10:03 PM BST
from the sun newspaper
Report Captain carnage May 17, 2018 10:18 PM BST
Most of the posts in this thread are indicative of the average Everton fan. Utterly clueless, ignorant and of very low IQ.

Facts:   Moyes did an above average job at Everton no more, no less. His football was often dire, sometimes entertaining, but always lacking in a winning mentality in crucial matches. He was shown to be average at United and in Spain. 

Allardyce is a very accomplished manager with clubs in the middle/lower tier of Prem football. Despite being a pioneer in sports science etc there is huge swathes of the footballing population that dont like his pragmatic approach - much like the brilliant Mourinho. Successful managers like Mourinho/Allardyce are so far advanced in their thinking of how to win matches theoir teams have no right to win that the clash with well meaning but for a better word `thick' supporters will always cause them problems.

Its like Brexit. No matter how many times intelligent economists will tell `dim' people that they will be worse off is they vote for it. They still will.

Its just life I suppose, have a drink and laugh about it.
Report charwell. May 18, 2018 12:10 AM BST
Comparing football managers to make a weak political point about Brexit marks you out as a bit dim to say the least CC.

And Golden Vision, this is the problem with Evertonians; distortion of the facts. LFC had long tenures under Rafa, Rodgers and hopefully now with Klopp. Hodgson was a disaster and out his depth so didn't last long. Lee was temp caretaker and King Kenny was a stop gap post Hodgson until a suitable replacement was found long term.

Only Woy was vilified openly. the Goodison toxic underbelly has lead to Martinez, Koeman, Unsworth and now Fat Sam being given the boot in no time at all; such is the delusions of grandeur.  I feel immensely sorry to the next incumbent who has to try and make a silk purse out of a sows ear and is roundly booed after the first loss.
Report ffaith May 18, 2018 12:49 AM BST
So if you don't like the allardyce/Mourinho brand of football you are thick and ignorant. Surely there are many ways to skin a cat?

I've read many arrogant and condescending posts but that post takes the biscuit.

The poster prob. considers himself a superior being but comes across as an utter and complete tool.
Report mafeking May 18, 2018 1:06 AM BST
if the mourinho or allardyce way is the best way to win you have to ask what's the point of football. it's meant to be the beautiful game
Report mesmerised May 18, 2018 7:59 AM BST
The Brilliant Mourinho? He's a chequebook manager who's lost his way.

Is this the same brilliant Mourinho that bought a 90 million pound attacking midfielder and played him as deep as Matic all season, and the same Mourinho that had his team playing long ball with balls lumped forward up to Fellaini for knockdowns?

And in regards 'intelligent economists' predicting we'd be worse off after Brexit, these werent the same intelligent economists using outdated models (IMF, OECD, the Treasury) who predicted a dramatic slowdown in growth post referendum, or those that failed to predict the 2008 global financial crash, or the Eurozone Crisis that followed the recommendation we ourselves should join the single currencyLaugh, we'd have been like Ireland with our begging bowl out. Cosmopolitan Remainers would have this country bankrupt if we'd listened to them.

Brexit economists were largely making politically driven forecasts, they get so much wrong you can't possibly quote them with a straight face.
Report DIE LINKE May 18, 2018 1:05 PM BST
I believe Allardyce prefers to compare himself with Simeone (honours not included obviously). Stopped short of Mourinho in case people thought he had lost all sense of reality.
Report Captain carnage May 19, 2018 11:21 PM BST
`So if you don't like the allardyce/Mourinho brand of football you are thick and ignorant.'

Never said anything about liking the `brand of football'. I dont even know what that means.

They produce winning football. They regularly get results against superior teams unlike a huge % of other managers. That to me is as high a measure of a manager as you can get.

So no your not thick or ignorant if you dont like their `brand of football' but you are thick and ignorant if you dont realise how `good' they are at their job. The everton faithfull don't realise what a good job Alladyce did, so yes - you could definatly make a strong case they are thick/ignorant not to recognise that.

Ever since the first day I played/watched football winning meant 99%. Playing `nice' football was a 1% bonus.

That seems to have changed for some reason in the last decade or so. All this celebration of league position over trophy/cup final wins/appearances seems bizarre to me. Understadable from a board/money making point of view but not from a supporters view surely.

This situation can be compared to other walks of life. Millions voted in a referendum to become poorer. They did so for several reasons. Lies, propoganda, lack of understanding, lack of wanting to understand, anger, angst. All the same things that many evertonians feel. Thats why they hounded out a successful manager.
Report Captain carnage May 19, 2018 11:27 PM BST
mesmerised - we wont be `out' of the customs union/single market, `europe' for at least a year if at all.

You cannot seriously suggest that their will not be a serious downturn in the UK economy compared with rest of Europe/US for decades if we leave the `single market'.
Report Captain carnage May 19, 2018 11:28 PM BST
And the impact will be felt mostly by the poorest - who were most anti-europe.
Report sofaking May 20, 2018 12:45 AM BST

May 17, 2018 -- 4:18PM, Captain carnage wrote:

Most of the posts in this thread are indicative of the average Everton fan. Utterly clueless, ignorant and of very low IQ.Facts:   Moyes did an above average job at Everton no more, no less. His football was often dire, sometimes entertaining, but always lacking in a winning mentality in crucial matches. He was shown to be average at United and in Spain.  Allardyce is a very accomplished manager with clubs in the middle/lower tier of Prem football. Despite being a pioneer in sports science etc there is huge swathes of the footballing population that dont like his pragmatic approach - much like the brilliant Mourinho. Successful managers like Mourinho/Allardyce are so far advanced in their thinking of how to win matches theoir teams have no right to win that the clash with well meaning but for a better word `thick' supporters will always cause them problems.Its like Brexit. No matter how many times intelligent economists will tell `dim' people that they will be worse off is they vote for it. They still will.Its just life I suppose, have a drink and laugh about it.

This is most probably the least intelligent and most nonsensical comment I've ever read on the Betfair forum.  I'm genuinely hoping it was intended as a wind-up attempt.

Report Captain carnage May 20, 2018 10:47 AM BST
Tell me where I am going wrong sofa - more educational than just an insult.
Report ffaith May 20, 2018 4:54 PM BST
Not educational just an opinion.
The thread is about Allerdyce.
I think you do Mour a disservice by grouping him with fat Sam.  . One is a journeyman, a specialist in survival.  1 or 2 rungs above Warnock on the football ladder.  The other is 1 of the greatest living managers with a resume to kill for.  At his peak a master solver of complex problems. A bit like putting Ngolo Kante and say Jake Livermore together bcoz they are both dms.  Even that line about being a pioneer may of held resonance once but everybody has caught up. A bit like Wenger and the diet claim.  Fat Sam being an expert in self serving PR has always made me skeptical about the pioneer thing.

I agree football is mainly about winning. I disagree that fat Sam produces winning football.  I would call it survival mode football. I’m a hammer and if we appointed Dyce and started winning 1-0 .  I wouldn’t give a monkeys.   Football is all(well mostly) about the Ws.   I too would like to follow my team to glamorous places like Barcelona, Madrid and Rome.

That’s the problem with fat Sam he keeps you up but there is no sense of progression(style of play, ambition etc).  Probably too long in the tooth to change now.
Report Captain carnage May 20, 2018 8:35 PM BST
I take some of your points but Sam has never been given a proper war chest to try and take a team to the `next level'.

He gets relegation fodder into mid table - a challenge that Mourinho and Pep etc have never been asked.
Those top class managers have had huge budgets/transfer kittys to try and challenge for domestic/european trophies and been successful. Fat Sam has never been given that chance. He should have been given that at Goodison.

He had time and a settled set up at Bolton, got them into Europe etc, to high elechons of prem and to cup finals.

Mourinhos style of play even having spent hundreds of millions is to nullify the opposition above all else. If he believes he has an equal team to the opposition he would rather defend/frustate to get the right result. Because he does it with top class teams and wins trophies he is loved. The likes of Martinez/Koeman/other dutch clowns try to outplay the opposition even though they are inferior. This is a clear tactical error  but those managers are lauded but the likes are Fat Sam get the results but because its dull and no trophies are won they are hounded out.

I can understand the millions of casual footie fans not enjoying Allaydce/Pulis/Warnock etc but am amazed at supporters who I always thought just wanted to see their team get results hounding them. If you want guaranteed entertainment sit on your ass on a saturday afternoon, have  a bet and wait for the early evening TV on bbc1/Itv.
Report anxious May 20, 2018 9:04 PM BST

May 18, 2018 -- 1:59AM, mesmerised wrote:

The Brilliant Mourinho? He's a chequebook manager who's lost his way.Is this the same brilliant Mourinho that bought a 90 million pound attacking midfielder and played him as deep as Matic all season, and the same Mourinho that had his team playing long ball with balls lumped forward up to Fellaini for knockdowns?And in regards 'intelligent economists' predicting we'd be worse off after Brexit, these werent the same intelligent economists using outdated models (IMF, OECD, the Treasury) who predicted a dramatic slowdown in growth post referendum, or those that failed to predict the 2008 global financial crash, or the Eurozone Crisis that followed the recommendation we ourselves should join the single currency, we'd have been like Ireland with our begging bowl out. Cosmopolitan Remainers would have this country bankrupt if we'd listened to them. Brexit economists were largely making politically driven forecasts, they get so much wrong you can't possibly quote them with a straight face.

Is that why he won the Champions League twice with Porto and Inter Milan hardly chequebook there , oh yes thats twice more than Arsenal ever have won it

Report Colonel Trautman May 20, 2018 9:08 PM BST
You missed a major factor out..If supporters are paying £60 plus for an hour and  three quarters of there hard earned..They dont want to watch s hit and be ****g frustrated or bore drawed to death..IE Mourinho and Fatty.
Report sparrow May 20, 2018 9:22 PM BST
Older supporters at West Ham will recall a much different style of play in the 60s under Ron Greenwood. A far more talented squad of players whose names are still well known 50 years later and yet they never got anywhere near challenging for the title. They were known as a soft touch as they couldn't defend and yet people look back and think they were golden days. Allardyce did a fine job at our club with very limited resources and I for one do not wish to return to the Championship by playing so called "attractive football".
Report Captain carnage May 21, 2018 12:58 PM BST
Colonel - has football changed that much and is it like tennis/hockey/golf etc now? Is it just about the corporate and dads who grudgingly take their kids a couple of times a year?

I have been to probably thousands of football matches in my life and never once went to be `entertained.
As I said just watch MOTD. They have all the goals and sendings off, chances etc from every game.

I always thought the reason football was the number one sport in this country and has resonance culturally in many cities is its tribal/family/area connections.

All that mattered was winning games, especially over rivals and winning trophies.

If I never saw 1 more `entertaining' game of football in my life I would take it if you guaranteed me everton would win the league sometime in the next 25 years.
Report Captain carnage May 21, 2018 1:07 PM BST
Ive seen every major everton game for 40 odd years.

If anyone asked me about the best few games I had been to it wouldnt be the 4-4 with lpool or any game we particularly played well in. They wouldnt even enter my head.

1) A very average 2-0 win v watford in fa cup final 84.
2) A desperate 2-1 win over southampton fa cup semi 84.
2) A very average 2-0 win v qpr to win league in 85.
3) A dismal 1-0 win at carrow road to win the league 87.
4) A fairly entertaining 4-1 win to win cup winners cup 85.
5) A grinding//reasonably exciting 3-1 win v bayern munich semi cup winner 85.
6) A grinding win as worst side v united to win fa cup 95.
Report TheBaron May 21, 2018 5:03 PM BST
If you want to appear an afficionado of the game its essential to slag off Alladyce.
Report DIE LINKE May 21, 2018 5:53 PM BST
It's not as if you require the analytical skills of Peter Taylor, is it?

Manager with history of producing dire sides, offering mind-numbingly tedious football and winning zilch in the process in slagged off shocker!
Report mesmerised May 21, 2018 6:07 PM BST
Defending Fat Sam and Mourinho, talk about rolling sh1t in glitter. One is just the Lidl version of the other.
Report ffaith May 22, 2018 11:11 AM BST
Never been Mr expansive but 1st time around at Chelsea thought he played some brilliant counter attacking football with Duff and Robben patrolling the wings. 
Also liked his Porto  team with Deco conducting affairs..  At CF he played this precocious Brazilian kid(something Alberto).  I really thought the lad would go on to be a global superstar.

Post RM something ain't right.   The cocky swagger has gone.  He used to be contemptuous of managers like Wenger, Rainier etc..  Now he is more or less the same level. The pay off for not so sexy football was trophies not the also ran trophies but the big ones.  He doesn't deliver any more..
His long time assistant recently left him.  He brushed it off.  Rats and sinking ships sprang to mind to me
In my roundabout way I'm saying he may be guff now but he wasn't always so.  When did fat Sam ever deliver trophies?
Report sparrow May 22, 2018 11:30 AM BST
Yes ffaith, everyone expected him to deliver trophies at West Ham,Crystal Palace, Sunderland etc.
Unfortunately these clubs didn't have hundreds of millions available for the transfer budget.
Report ffaith May 22, 2018 12:01 PM BST
Before he got the Porto gig Mour was at some obscure hell hole called Union de leira.  If he can crawl out of that hell hole (I assume it was a hell hole)and reach the top fat Sam has no excuses not to do the same.

But fat Sam has dev. a nice cosy niche for himself.   He is either too lazy, too limited or too thickto extend himself.

Still he is not alone there is a whole generation of journeyman British managers with fat bank accounts.
Report mesmerised May 22, 2018 12:11 PM BST
He once out tacticted Mourinho Laugh
Report ffaith May 22, 2018 12:45 PM BST
Oh yeah forgot about that.  Bloody hell the Mourster's decline goes back even further than I 1st thought Wink
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com