Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Dav_vin03
28 Apr 18 23:26
| Topic/replies: 6,216 | Blogger: Dav_vin03's blog
Tranmere
Sutton United
Boreham Wood
ALdershot
Ebbsfleet
AFC Flyde

I fancy Sutton to win their playoff with home advantage on the 3g pitch a huge plus, and in the final i would fancy Sutton against any of the others except Aldershot.

Tranmere have the best team on paper, but they also carry all the expectations which gives them alot of additional pressure.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 15
By:
FatherMaguire
When: 29 Apr 18 15:20
Injuries cost us (tranmere) dear last season, we had 5 players out with long-term injuries

its not quite as bad this year, but we have a few long term injuries to squad players and 2 of our best players (Buxton and Jennings) are doubtful for next weekend - a couple of weeks ago I was very confident, and will be if those 2 recover.

Ebbsfleet look particularly dangerous at the moment and are probably the form team - Tranmere and Sutton are rightly in the box seat with the new format, which seems pretty fair
By:
Dav_vin03
When: 02 May 18 22:09
Ebbsfleet scrape through on pens
By:
Panther65
When: 03 May 18 17:35
come on Boreham Wood...

if they went up it would be a fantastic achievement on those attendances...theyve done superb in making the play offs tbh...
By:
colupaul
When: 05 May 18 13:08
Had a play on Ebbsfleet at HT @ 8... seems a bit big to me...
By:
colupaul
When: 06 May 18 10:02
Missed the boat with a lay of Ebbsfleet when they went 2-1 up in the second half...
By:
Dav_vin03
When: 08 May 18 23:48
thoughts on the final?
By:
FatherMaguire
When: 10 May 18 08:34
Am not usually optimistic, but think Tranmere might have too much for Borehamwood - credit to them for getting so far, must be doing alot right at the club. Tranmeres wide players haven't been great this season, but they did play well under pressure in the semi-final - if they play well in the final, then Tranmere are definite favourites
By:
morpteh mackem
When: 12 May 18 15:35
lively start to say least, red card and goal in first 10 mins
By:
morpteh mackem
When: 12 May 18 15:55
1-1 ,6 mins i/t in first half and have scored in 8th min of i/t. tranmere used all subs tooShocked
By:
morpteh mackem
When: 12 May 18 16:50
2-1 to tranmere
By:
mafeking
When: 12 May 18 16:54
boreham wood must be absolutely awful to have everything in their favour and seems like tranmere have still been the better side
By:
morpteh mackem
When: 12 May 18 16:55
aye, difficult to tell who has 10 men
By:
Dav_vin03
When: 13 May 18 00:17
moment of madness for the red card

why was Steve McNulty upset with the Borehamwood manager at full time?
By:
morpteh mackem
When: 13 May 18 12:39
he told him there was no buffet
By:
Dav_vin03
When: 13 May 18 23:32
LaughLaughLaugh
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply