Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scandanavian_haven
24 Apr 18 12:03
| Topic/replies: 14,878 | Blogger: scandanavian_haven's blog
this is the match guys where Derby postponed due to snow but there really wasn't much and apparently they wanted it postponed because their best players wasn't fit, a grudge match for Neil Warnock! Hopefully Cardiff win due to this underhandedness Devil
Pause Switch to Standard View Derby v Cardiff
Show More
Report stroodle April 24, 2018 3:18 PM BST
Don't really follow this league, but watched Cardiff v Notts Forrest a few day's ago, thought Cardiff were very average and lucky to win match. So based on that going for Derby here at decent odds for home team , just for an interest in this game.
Report scandanavian_haven April 24, 2018 5:27 PM BST
Both teams have so much to play for tonight, not sure if it'll be tight or a free for all!
Report sewter lives again April 24, 2018 5:45 PM BST
Derby couldnt put the original match on due to safety concerns around the ground.

Funnily enough the car park was clear and all the local shops were open. The Cardiff fans who travelled had no problems getting there.
Report sewter lives again April 24, 2018 5:46 PM BST
Of course it had nothing to do with the fact that it was reported that Derby only had 10 fit players training on the Friday before the match
Report anxious April 24, 2018 5:55 PM BST
This a very important game for both clubs , derby despite losing their last 3 still have a chance of playoffs , for Cardiff victory  would put them 4 clear of fulham with 2 to play , both teams might go for it here so over 2.5 goals looks good
Report Analyst April 24, 2018 6:09 PM BST
I saw the full Derby/Boro game and I thought Derby were quite good, better than their recent form. They seem to be getting players back to fitness. Cardiff looked a little lucky against Forest, but they are a tough team to get a result against. I would have priced the game up equally and not made either team favourites. Cardiff have also managed key late goals at Norwich and Sheff United. My gut feeling is a low scoring draw.
Report Analyst April 24, 2018 6:09 PM BST
I saw the full Derby/Boro game and I thought Derby were quite good, better than their recent form. They seem to be getting players back to fitness. Cardiff looked a little lucky against Forest, but they are a tough team to get a result against. I would have priced the game up equally and not made either team favourites. Cardiff have also managed key late goals at Norwich and Sheff United. My gut feeling is a low scoring draw.
Report tobermory April 24, 2018 6:11 PM BST
The psychology of the table situation is interesting.

At a glance Cardiff want to stay ahead of Fulham, this is by far their most difficult remaining fixture, and so they'd be happy with a draw.

But if we assume Fulham are going to win their last two fixtures - at home to relegated Sunderland and away to bottom 6 Birmingham (who may be safe by then)  - then really a draw and a defeat are basically the same to Cardiff: Draw at Derby and they will still need to win their last two games. Lose at Derby and winning their last 2 games still clinches promotion.

So it really is a no brainer that Cardiff should be all out to win tonight. Win and they can try and clinch it away to Hull in game 45, knowing that they have the insurance of deadbeat Reading at home on the last day.

But as Warnock is a 'Proper Football Man' type he might not be able to drag himself away from the usual way of looking at a game like this.
Report DirkDiggler April 24, 2018 6:31 PM BST
Derby can get into the playoff spots with a draw and have a significant GD advantage vs Millwall and Brentford. A win is a much better result obviously but a draw 'aint bad.
Report wolf3011 April 24, 2018 8:16 PM BST

Apr 24, 2018 -- 12:09PM, Analyst wrote:

Derby are dire , wouldnt back them to beat an egg

Report sparrow April 24, 2018 9:41 PM BST
wolf3011    24 Apr 18 20:16 

Derby are dire , wouldnt back them to beat an egg

Derby 3 Cardiff 1.
Report glory hornet April 24, 2018 10:01 PM BST
did Jerome get booked after he scored the 3rd , sure I heard commentator say he did ?
Report wolf3011 April 24, 2018 10:03 PM BST

Apr 24, 2018 -- 3:41PM, sparrow wrote:

wolf3011    24 Apr 18 20:16  Derby are dire , wouldnt back them to beat an eggDerby 3 Cardiff 1.

They wont get promoted , regardless of a one off result

Report mesmerised April 24, 2018 10:06 PM BST

Apr 24, 2018 -- 3:41PM, sparrow wrote:

wolf3011    24 Apr 18 20:16  Derby are dire , wouldnt back them to beat an eggDerby 3 Cardiff 1.

Laugh

Report wolf3011 April 24, 2018 10:10 PM BST
A guy on minus 0.6 points after 9 bets shouldnt really be laughing at anyone

Burton 3 derby 1
Derby 1 sunderland 4

welcome to the world of football which is why I rarely bet on it
Report twizzle22 April 24, 2018 10:13 PM BST
I needed one more booking as well..Sky definitely showed Jerome as being booked but the market has made up at 4..anyone enlighten me?
Report stroodle April 24, 2018 10:16 PM BST
livescore and flash score have 4 bookings also.
Report twizzle22 April 24, 2018 10:21 PM BST
21:36
DERBY 3-1 CARDIFF

90+1: YELLOW! Jerome is booked for tying his shoe laces inside the Cardiff half to prevent the visitors taking kick-off. I wonder what Neil Warnock thinks of that?

Six minutes added on.

Taken from the Sky live commentary page
Report glory hornet April 24, 2018 10:22 PM BST
cheers .i heard that too , may have to wait till the morning to get it resolved
Report glory hornet April 25, 2018 6:36 AM BST
bbc show Jerome as carded
Report scandanavian_haven April 25, 2018 7:32 AM BST
he was definitely carded pal........for tying his shoe laces in his half to prevent Cardiff from taking the kick off after the goal!
Report twizzle22 April 25, 2018 7:45 AM BST
Been paid out now.Amazing how most firms missed that booking including Sporting Index .Cheers JeromeHappy
Report mesmerised April 25, 2018 9:38 AM BST

Apr 24, 2018 -- 4:06PM, mesmerised wrote:

Apr 24, 2018 --  9:41PM, sparrow wrote:wolf3011    24 Apr 18 20:16  Derby are dire , wouldnt back them to beat an eggDerby 3 Cardiff 1.

still funnyLaugh

Report wolf3011 April 25, 2018 12:12 PM BST
Not as funny as when you update your minus tally tonight on the tip off thread
Report DirkDiggler April 25, 2018 12:18 PM BST
Anything that keeps Warnock out the EPL works for me.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com