Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Callisto-moon
17 Apr 18 12:58
| Topic/replies: 6,884 | Blogger: Callisto-moon's blog
both could still get pulled down as i see stoke ans south pulling away from bottom.
Pause Switch to Standard View huddersfield and brighton are too big...
Show More
Report Tiger Tiger April 17, 2018 1:03 PM BST
Well get the feckers backed.
Report craigie69 April 17, 2018 1:13 PM BST
while brighton may not pick up another point from there games i think huddersfield will sneak a win or 2 draws but cant see stoke or saints getting 8 or 9 from there games to catch them from what ive seen this last few months.
Report gibmark April 17, 2018 2:04 PM BST
WBA are down , cant see Stoke or Saints getting more than 6 pts each , which would mean Palace need 1 pt and Swansea need just 2 pts ...imo Hudd & Brighton don't need any more points
Report donny osmond April 17, 2018 2:47 PM BST
they'll be dancing in the streets of brighton and 'uddersfield
Report Panther65 April 17, 2018 3:38 PM BST
only other team i could see slipping into the bottom 3 is Swansea, who still have to play Man City (a), Chelsea (h) Bournemouth (a) Southampton (h) Stoke (h)...

Stoke have to realistically win 3 out of 4, Burnley (h), Liverpool (a) Palace (h) Swansea (a)...

Southampton i think also need a minimum of 3 wins from 5, Leicester (a), Bournemouth (h) Everton (A) Swansea (a) Man City (h)...

on paper, you would give them  a chance at Leicester, who appear to be going through the motions since their cup defeat, the only problem in the players minds is of course, a cup semi final of their own on sunday...and who would want to be injured for that...

personally, i think stoke & southampton have both had it, but we shall have to wait and see
Report howard April 17, 2018 3:42 PM BST
Huddersfield are not too big at 5/1. Should be at least 10's.
Report GLASGOWCALLING April 17, 2018 3:42 PM BST
CryCryCry  op tipping southampton to stay up !!  CryCry  Sad
Report Coachbuster May 1, 2018 9:50 PM BST
still looks like all 3 promoted teams to stay up  ...Swansea v Soton is the big decider i reckon  ,very short odds Soton for that game Shocked 

also of note ...was  surprised to learn that Huddersfield came up last season on a NEGATIVE goal difference - how the hell can that happen ? Laugh 

It sort of implies they were below average in that league last season
Report SlippyBlue May 2, 2018 1:01 PM BST
I agree Coachbuster, Swansea at home to Southampton is a crunch match and an absolute must win for Southampton. For me Stoke are gone for all money  and of the three games that Swansea have got left, Bournemouth (A), Southampton (H) and Stoke (H) it's not beyond the realms of possibilities they could get something in each of those games and I reckon Swansea will do enough to stay up. That leaves Southampton and Huddersfield for the final spot. Huddersfield have got Man City (A), Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H) so not much joy there and nil points from those games looks very possible. I just favour Southampton to go down personally.
Report Panther65 May 3, 2018 5:28 PM BST
huddersfield could be playing very weakened teams if chelsea cant make top 4, and arsenal are in europa final...

southamptons games at everton and swansea are both crucial...personally i dont think they will win either, and im pretty god damn certain they wont beat man city on the final day either...can see them getting 2 pts at most
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com