Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
11 Feb 18 13:45
| Topic/replies: 18,153 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
Anybody who wishes can follow me are welcome.all you need is 10 quid and a few pairs of brown trousers,so wish me luck and i will be back soon with my 10 grand.
step one =10 quid win on Barcelona at 1.14  god luck lads see you all soon.Cool

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 244
By:
appformat
When: 11 Feb 18 14:01
does it have to be 10 quid i've only got a fiver...
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Feb 18 14:19
no blast away with the fiver,just make sure you dont fall of the mountain,just go for it and come back with the 10,000 sack of beans,no time limit involved either.
you know you can do it appformat,i will see you at the top.Grin
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Feb 18 14:30
there will be a lot of betfair traps and hazards along the way,so be careful up there,and there are 10 camps along the way from 1000 to 10,000.alot of mountaineers come down with a 1000 bag of beans,and as you get to the top you may need oxygen when you are waiting on a team to score when you have 6 grand on,so just be careful and trust in yourself to get winners.and the golden rule is dont fall off.
By:
woundedknee
When: 11 Feb 18 14:43
Im on board Brassy
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Feb 18 14:44
i have been up at the top a few times and i like to take a wheelbarrow with me to carry the 10,000 beans back down.Grin
but good luck to all that attempts the climb.and safe journey back down to all.
a small bag is advised ,with some discipline,patience,in it ,and a sleeping bag to rest in between camps is a must,and may luck be with you all because you will also need some luck to summit this fantastic challenge.any way i am away at 3.15 this afternoon.
BRASSNECK V EVEREST 3.15 PM KICK OFF.Laugh
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Feb 18 16:53
MAYDAY MAYDAY.Can someone send up more trousers .LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
somemuppet
When: 11 Feb 18 17:01
mugs game betting. took me a long time to accept it.
By:
super spurs
When: 11 Feb 18 17:02
looks like its gone t1ts up already- BRASSNECK.LaughLaugh
By:
slip5
When: 11 Feb 18 17:08
you deposit another 10 now brass
By:
The Mascara
When: 11 Feb 18 17:11
Moneytree is back !
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Feb 18 17:12
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
By:
slip5
When: 11 Feb 18 17:14
what the future for you now brass
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Feb 18 17:18
this is Brassnecks agent reporting.brass was lost on the mountain,we dont know if he survived the fall, a search and rescue is out looking for him as i speak.
at this time we are not sure what happened to the profession punter,we will keep everyone up to date as soon as we get some news.
but knowing brass as well as i do i expect brass to come back from this and will be back with you all soon.signed brass's agent.
By:
themover
When: 11 Feb 18 18:05
Laugh
By:
gibmark
When: 11 Feb 18 18:16
unlucky brass , try this double Roma ,& Boca jrs 1.5
By:
fool proof
When: 11 Feb 18 19:57
1.55 available on Roma now 1 nil down
By:
gibmark
When: 11 Feb 18 20:52
doubled up on Roma
By:
gibmark
When: 11 Feb 18 21:07
2-1 , greened up , don't think Roma will not win , but deep in now , so not greedy
By:
gibmark
When: 11 Feb 18 21:08
3-1 now lol....winnings going on Boca Jr
By:
gibmark
When: 11 Feb 18 21:44
5-2 f/t , Boca are massive 1.49
By:
wolf3011
When: 11 Feb 18 22:35
The forum is just nonsense with threads like this ****, no wonder its dead
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Feb 18 22:37
brass is back."hi guys ,im back and i will be more careful on the next attempt to the summit."doctor told me to rest and said i was lucky"Laugh
DOCTOR WINABUNDLE'S REPORT.
brass is a lucky man to escape with a badly bruised ego.brass was lucky due to the fact that when he slipped on the spanish ice at the first stage his big fat wallet in his back pocket softened the impact of his fall on the hard stone of Everest.but brass should be fit to attempt a second climb in a day or two after a short short rest.he is also suffering from mild shock ,which is common for professional punters who suffer a slight fall on the gambling Everest.Grin
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Feb 18 23:22
wolf,ten even money shots will get you 10 grand with a 10 start,are you saying 10 even money consective wins are impossible.or perhaps you have never played roulette.Shocked
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Feb 18 23:24
in fact you can do it with 9
By:
the bairn
When: 11 Feb 18 23:40
this thread is the funniest thread i have read on here, it brought tears to my eyes. good luck brassneck, but when you are nearing the summit can i call you brassballs.Excited cheers.
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Feb 18 23:43
wolf,my dear friend you are after giving me a terrific idea,if you are correct and i am wrong about the possibilities of this challenge ,means that martingale system works on the lay side of betfair,we both cant be right and we both cant be wrong ,meaning martingale works on one side of the betting card.wolf between us  we have archimedes EUREKA.
A HOLY GRAIL.Take a bow SIR WOLF,now to harness this super ideaGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Feb 18 23:57
thanks bairn,look out for my new super duper 9 consective over 2.5 goals /under 2.5 goals martingale system (which is in its early stages of development)
its brand name will be" THE 9 LITTLE PIGS AND THE BIG BAD WOLF"Devil
By:
clacherholiday2
When: 12 Feb 18 01:02
By:
JC1326
When: 12 Feb 18 10:10
Brass is all right. I enjoy his threads.

I think that result was coming with Barcelona. Scraped a win at home against Alaves and Valencia, and drew at Espanyol. Probably a good thing for punters for them to get a bad result out of the way before they play Chelsea
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 12 Feb 18 12:42
brass are you planning  another expidition up brokeback mountain ?
By:
mega88
When: 12 Feb 18 13:35
Brassy I'm at that awkward ledge bit how do I get across?? Can see the bodies of GTFI CLACHERHOLIDAY2 Deep in the Crevice, need ropes gawd can see a blizzard coming in,
By:
the bairn
When: 12 Feb 18 14:29
don't give up Megga, the team leader will be along with a solution any moment now, we can't afford to lose more men. cheers.
By:
brassneck
When: 12 Feb 18 15:36
mega 88,if you have a mobile with you,phone the awkward ledge department at base camp and ask for Jimmy or Tony ,these two guys are experts at awkward ledge crossings.
they will guide you step by step across any awkward ledge and the number of brown trousers to take before an attempted cross.be careful up there because the latest report is that there is a bad storm closing in.Grin
By:
brassneck
When: 12 Feb 18 15:45
"i am very worries about mega 88 and all the other guys on the mountain with this bad storm brewing,the awkward ledge department has advised all mountaineers to just back a single goal in the chelsea game tonight and settle in their tents until the storm passes over,all we can do is wait and hope that all the guys get the warning"
By:
trilby22
When: 12 Feb 18 16:29
Reinforcements on their way lads.

Bet 1 = £10 on Chelsea win tonight @ 1.37

Be with ya soon Mega ...
By:
gibmark
When: 12 Feb 18 16:32
so left base camp thanks to Roma and Boca , bet 3 £18 @1.29 on Galatasray = £23.22
By:
brassneck
When: 12 Feb 18 18:13
ok brass is back and is just crossing the stream at the bottom of the mountain,so he is sticking his toe in the water of the stream with 10 quid on 2 goals in the chelsea game.
the good news is he can not fall of the mountain this time because he is at ground zero.but i did notice him bending back his neck and looking way up to the summit of the mountain and the people around him say they heard a whisper saying "I AM ON MY WAY TO YOU SUMMIT"Grin
By:
brassneck
When: 12 Feb 18 18:15
10 QUID TWO GOALS CHELSEA GAME @ 1.28 STEP 1
By:
gibmark
When: 12 Feb 18 18:30
bet 4 for tomorrow £23.22 on Man city & Accrington , ,2.2 double = £51.08
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page