Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
STEPTOES YARD
27 Oct 17 17:12
| Topic/replies: 91,017 | Blogger: STEPTOES YARD's blog
Anyone doing the cash race, worth checking your tally again today, ive gone from thinking I had completed stage 3 yesterday to being back below stage 2 as points been calculated wrong. Not ideal with 3 days left to adjust it. People may have thought they had completed stage 3 already worth checking

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 25
By:
FredRescue
When: 27 Oct 17 17:42
Me too. Great promo Betfair Crazy
By:
dddddew
When: 27 Oct 17 18:06
yes same here gone from 100 points to target 3 back to 1700 points off target 2 a total joke and not much time to win them now
By:
viva el presidente!
When: 27 Oct 17 18:07
Ditto.
By:
dddddew
When: 27 Oct 17 18:08
the least they could do is extend it another week
By:
dimebar8
When: 27 Oct 17 18:19
i did think this one seemed quicker to hit... checked here before writing to them, do like how they didn't notify anyone about it though lol
By:
DIE LINKE
When: 27 Oct 17 18:21
Must just be a coincidence that this regularly happens over the final weekend of the promo. You don't know what your true points total is so you are encouraged to bet more. Too cynical?
By:
DIE LINKE
When: 27 Oct 17 18:23
btw, I informed them that points had been deduced at 8am this morning so they've had all day to rectify the issue.
By:
lurka
When: 27 Oct 17 18:27
i was at 76% of stage 3 and now back to 60%. They said they'd check it for me and get back to me
By:
lurka
When: 27 Oct 17 18:34
They told me it was an issue in 'the last couple of days' which resulted in people receiving more points than they should have
By:
STEPTOES YARD
When: 27 Oct 17 18:36
its the fact they've made no attempt to contact all involved to tell them of such a major mistake that gets me.
By:
lurka
When: 27 Oct 17 18:44
they tweeted that all totals were correct earlier but i messaged them to ask what was going on
By:
dddddew
When: 27 Oct 17 18:48
a nice profit of 230 now down to 38 Cry
By:
DIE LINKE
When: 27 Oct 17 19:21
Lurka, was told this morning that the reduced total i now have is incorrect and yesterday's total was the right one.
By:
wisewords
When: 27 Oct 17 20:11
you were told wrongly DIE LINKE.
By:
DIE LINKE
When: 27 Oct 17 20:26
yes pal. CS is shockingly bad.
By:
dddddew
When: 27 Oct 17 22:07
the points are now back to yesterdays totals??
By:
dddddew
When: 27 Oct 17 22:08
well mine are anyway
By:
lurka
When: 27 Oct 17 22:15
Just checked and I'm now at 82% of stage 3, so they've obviously reversed my deduction (haven't done too much betting today or the last few days). what about everyone else?
By:
dddddew
When: 27 Oct 17 22:16
just saw on another forum a few people got there points back as well
By:
pushkin99
When: 27 Oct 17 22:18
Weird. Got my points back as well.
By:
lurka
When: 27 Oct 17 22:22
I got a large enough chunk taken off me but didn't do much betting in the 'last couple of days', so I knew they had to be wrong.

I worked out my points from 5th Oct on My account and they were only giving me 20% more on the cash race tab despite most of my bets being on football and double points on football for about half the promo so far. So I told them that had to be too low and gave them the figures. My points are now about 60% more on the cash race tab which is about right
By:
pushkin99
When: 27 Oct 17 22:22
Though about 10 days ago or so, I did get a big jump in points of about 15% I was not expecting.

It seems to me that they did make a mistake in giving us too many points.

Having taken those points away, which has caused disquiet amongst a lot of us including me, it seems betfair have decided to reinstate them as a gesture of goodwill.
By:
DIE LINKE
When: 27 Oct 17 22:30
They hadn't been adding the double points for the football periods.
By:
STEPTOES YARD
When: 27 Oct 17 22:47
points been returned. Good move by betfair. Pleased to see sorted situation out.
By:
STEPTOES YARD
When: 27 Oct 17 22:49
even if they totals were too large and should have come off they left it very late to adjust so close to end so probably thought better to take a hit and stick them back on as goodwill
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com