Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
layingisthewayforward
08 Oct 17 19:01
| Topic/replies: 3,729 | Blogger: layingisthewayforward's blog
Stick to making whiskey and munching on haggis imo.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 28
By:
BARNEY21.
When: 08 Oct 17 19:20
I think that England must have drank tooo much whisky and feasted on too much haggis,we at least recognise our frailties you on the other hand are delusional,England fool of 50ml players,somebody is having a laugh.
By:
gut feeling
When: 08 Oct 17 19:25
Ats the poorest England team I've seen in a long time.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 08 Oct 17 19:42
We don't make whiskey and we sell our haggis to you twatts, who swing it about as they hold hnads then flit about with hankies on their heids, their pockets hanging out and wee bells jingling round their ankles!
By:
layingisthewayforward
When: 08 Oct 17 20:02
Oops touched a nerve there.  Agreed one of the worst england teams i can remember. The scots still couldnt qualify though
By:
DIE LINKE
When: 08 Oct 17 20:08
Its like two bald men fighting over a comb.
By:
ph.
When: 08 Oct 17 20:12
in comparative financial England and Scotland are like Man Utd and Carlisle, I think the giants are somewhat more disappointing no matter that they have qualified.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 08 Oct 17 20:30
5-live radio

punter asking southgate to resign Excited
By:
Deptford
When: 08 Oct 17 20:51
It would not matter who was England manager, we are a big pile of dog poo, bang average players
By:
gut feeling
When: 08 Oct 17 21:01
If it was x factor I would give Harry kane a seat but that's about it.
By:
spyker
When: 08 Oct 17 21:21
At least the Scotch now have a reason to be miserable as feck next summer (as oppose to just being miserable as feck for no reason). Of course that misery will soon lift once they get behind England not getting out the group........
By:
gut feeling
When: 08 Oct 17 21:25
Think your right there.
By:
themover
When: 08 Oct 17 21:26
Gordon Strachan: 'Scotland have a problem - genetically, we are behind'

LaughLaughLaugh
By:
Crisp77
When: 08 Oct 17 21:29
Mrs Doubtfire never liked the Slovaks
By:
gut feeling
When: 08 Oct 17 21:50
The first time I set foot in England was about 10 years ago great Yarmouth and remember thinking holy **** a lot of mixed race here we had none of that then then but now we are in the same boat thank you very much you baaams
By:
Geesyerdosh
When: 08 Oct 17 21:57
Could be an Englishman. That's an affliction no one deserves.
By:
gut feeling
When: 08 Oct 17 22:05
I feel sorry for the Irish a land totally on its on but yet some of them want to be called british wow.
By:
ericster
When: 08 Oct 17 22:06
If the England players had half the spirit that the Scots show on the field we might have a shout. I wonder if we could poach Strachan. Now that really WOULD be  RESULT.
By:
Geesyerdosh
When: 08 Oct 17 22:09
Poach him? We couldn't give him away.
By:
gut feeling
When: 08 Oct 17 22:13
Doesn't matter who the manager would be it's the players at the end of the day who have to perform we are not just good enough.
By:
sofiakenny
When: 08 Oct 17 22:16
spiker...spot on.
By:
gut feeling
When: 08 Oct 17 22:17
I watched England the last 2 games and was thinking how on earth they were top of the group that shows how the rest of us were.they have no chance.
By:
Geesyerdosh
When: 08 Oct 17 22:22
We have a terrible manager. Luckily England have an even worse one.
By:
mighty
When: 08 Oct 17 23:07
good thread
keep it going guys
By:
mafeking
When: 08 Oct 17 23:18
no doubt england as poor as i can ever remember. an absolutely shocking group all round. we'll get knocked out in the group unless we get a real soft draw. all the other european group winners are better and anyone who qualifies from south american without even considering anyone else
By:
madrigal
When: 08 Oct 17 23:47
As a Wales supporter----no-- I would want all the home teams to go through.
By:
akabula
When: 09 Oct 17 08:26
Yep OP. You summed it up but come the finals we'll be sitting with feet up, whisky in one hand and haggis in the other, and laughing at England falling to the likes of Iceland. Happy
By:
JC1326
When: 09 Oct 17 13:02
Why do people always say England don't have the players? It's a team made up of players picked every week and bought by the likes of Pochettino, Mourinho, Guardiola, the best managers in the world, who don't need to use these players, they could buy anybody they wanted. If Germany or Portugal or whomever had a clown like Hodgson or Southgate they'd be bobbins too.

As for the Scots, I honestly wouldn't revel in their misery so much if they didn't carry on like they do when we lose. So they deserve all the grief they get, imo
By:
Tiger Tiger
When: 17 Oct 17 12:50
We all know England are sh!te.

But lets laugh at Scotland anways LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com