Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
n88uk
04 May 17 16:17
| Topic/replies: 188,322 | Blogger: n88uk's blog
Utd get backed in and everyone seems to think this will be a stroll in the park for Utd. Not convinced by that myself.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 245
By:
zipperdidoda
When: 04 May 17 16:31
i don't really know what Celta are like? apart from them being in the spanish lge.
anyway i backed them to win the tournament, on that basis  . only got 8.6..before 1/4 final stage
also don't fancy United to win anything at the moment.
By:
sofaking
When: 04 May 17 16:36
Celta are in a poor run of form in La Liga right now but looks like they're concentrating on the Europa.  I certainly wouldn't be backing Man U here. Maybe a low scoring draw. 1-1 FT.
By:
lcredd
When: 04 May 17 16:36
Celta Vigo 2-0 for me @ 19/1. I can't see united getting anything tonight, unfortunately.
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 04 May 17 16:44
Celta Vigo price is bonkers. No way should United be favs here.
By:
bigH
When: 04 May 17 16:45
Celta are a very capable team when it suits them
By:
n88uk
When: 04 May 17 16:46
The poor run of form in La Liga means nothing. They have rested their players virtually every game in La Liga recently, the only game they played full strength from memory was the 2-1 away loss to Sevilla last week, most the others they've had most of their team rested, fully concentrating on EL.
By:
sofaking
When: 04 May 17 16:57

May 4, 2017 -- 10:46AM, n88uk wrote:

The poor run of form in La Liga means nothing. They have rested their players virtually every game in La Liga recently, the only game they played full strength from memory was the 2-1 away loss to Sevilla last week, most the others they've had most of their team rested, fully concentrating on EL.

Well yeah, that's what I said. They're concentrating on the Europa at the expense of the league. Grin

By:
grumpyjim
When: 04 May 17 17:03
one step to final .. 180 minutes away ..
the tie will go a long way .. at small score .. .. REASON BOTH GOALKEEPERS ARE VERY GOOD .. AND WORK THERE SOCKS OFF ..   ??
Celta never reached this level in history .. as far as I know .. UNITED WELL OFF THE BEATEN TRACK FOR 3 YEARS ..  away goal is needed  .. to move on for United .now   .. A    1..0  OR A .GOAL LEAD MAKES IT A GREAT GAME NEXT WEEK ..  FOR CELTA VIGO ..   FEARED MOST IS DREADED ...DRAW ... 0..0  .
By:
zipperdidoda
When: 04 May 17 17:03
Utd evens to win the tourni
must be some bad teams left inWink
By:
jollyswagman
When: 04 May 17 17:05
even though celta vigo have been poor they managed a 3 0 away win at the tony adams managed granada despite resting many players, this was of course before tony had begun to work his magic on his new team Crazy

i agree with the above comments that celta are the value but worry when most forumites agree.
By:
clacherholiday2
When: 04 May 17 17:09
they dont fancy goals much do they
By:
zipperdidoda
When: 04 May 17 17:10
Celta 5/2 at home? something abit iffy?
By:
zipperdidoda
When: 04 May 17 17:13
the draw very short at 3.3!
By:
wisewords
When: 04 May 17 17:22
market expecting the usual Jose 1-1FT, that's why
By:
grumpyjim
When: 04 May 17 17:25
DONT want 0..0    .. anymore for  20 years .. ??
By:
zipperdidoda
When: 04 May 17 17:30
jose will be parking the bus, no doubt.
By:
mnbfrankel
When: 04 May 17 17:32
Celta rested their player in the past two matches and suffered defeat, their players should and raring to go today as opposed to Jose's united :) http://www.flashscore.in/team/celta-vigo/8pvUZFhf/
By:
wisewords
When: 04 May 17 17:43
I predict a 4-2 for the ages Whoops
By:
lcredd
When: 04 May 17 17:51
United are 2.0 to win the Europa league and 1.44 to qualify for the final, both prices seem too skinny to me.
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 04 May 17 17:59
I can see United bricking it at OT and Celta winning at a monster price in the return leg.
By:
anxious
When: 04 May 17 18:09
Dear me Angela have you no faith in Jose Laugh, this is surely the kind of match where Mourinho was brilliant a few years back, I think if Baily and De gea play tonight United will not lose here
By:
n88uk
When: 04 May 17 18:15

May 4, 2017 -- 11:05AM, jollyswagman wrote:

even though celta vigo have been poor they managed a 3 0 away win at the tony adams managed granada despite resting many players, this was of course before tony had begun to work his magic on his new team i agree with the above comments that celta are the value but worry when most forumites agree.

Would have been 6-0 after Tony worked his magic.

By:
Hamsterdam
When: 04 May 17 18:17
Celta are SPANISH that means they are of the HIGHEST FOOTBALLING PEDIGREE ! Aspas to score 3.5 Gracias. Celta Vigo win 3.7 Gracias! Excited
By:
rommel
When: 04 May 17 18:26

May 4, 2017 -- 12:09PM, anxious wrote:

Dear me Angela have you no faith in Jose , this is surely the kind of match where Mourinho was brilliant a few years back, I think if Baily and De gea play tonight United will not lose here

bottling itLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

By:
anxious
When: 04 May 17 18:31
Not at all Rommel , what do you want me to say were going to win 4-0 , a draw tonight is a good result everybody knows that.
By:
rommel
When: 04 May 17 18:41
yep you should get thru,hope vigo give you a game and hopefully a surprise,as ive said jm relying on this to get a cl place is v foolish
By:
jollyswagman
When: 04 May 17 18:48
now now n88uk, the mighty granada are playing the minnows of real madrid at the weekend, i'm sure zidane is worried Grin
By:
grumpyjim
When: 04 May 17 18:55
CELTA  VIGO  wins 9 at home so advantage of a win slightly . 5 TO 2  tonight  .. so the value lies at that point ..
VISITING   ...........THE THEATRE OF NIGHTMARES   ONE WEEK AWAY .. AT present won't put this side OFF  as used to decent big crowds in LA LIGA  ..?
both sides not great on goal front .. ..  UNITED MORE SO ..  PLAY AGGRESSIVELY  AS A SQUAD .. AND THATS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TONIGHT ..  Looking Forward to it .. but no bet yet   ........SO FAR .  ??
By:
anxious
When: 04 May 17 19:02
Romero , Valencia , Baily , Blind , Darmian, Pogba , Fellani , Herrera , Lingard , Mikitaryin , Rshford .
By:
East_Coast_Eagle
does the winner of UEL get a spot in next years Champions League?
By:
anxious
No De Gea Cry
By:
anxious
When: 04 May 17 19:03
yep
By:
grumpyjim
When: 04 May 17 19:04
Spanish Pedigree .. cannot  be ignored .. do it at your peril ..   ...
in a Bad Run at moment so not getting involved till the tide turns ..  ?
J.M .  NOT BEEN CLEVER ENOUGH TO GET TO GRIPS WITH WHAT IS OUR BEST  SQUAD ..  AWAITING THE TEAM SHEETS OUT SOON ..  ?
By:
East_Coast_Eagle
When: 04 May 17 19:07
Celta Vigo XI: Álvarez, Hugo Mallo, Cabral, Roncaglia, Jonny, Radoja, Hernández, Wass, Sisto, Iago Aspas, Guidetti
By:
East_Coast_Eagle
When: 04 May 17 19:10
i watched Celta Vigo play away a couple of weeks ago, they don't seem to be that bad a side. At home they should look for at least a couple of goals and are good enough to penetrate the United defence
By:
East_Coast_Eagle
When: 04 May 17 19:11
I have taken a cheeky bet on Celta Vigo to win 2-0 at odds of 21.00 good luck all
By:
gotia
When: 04 May 17 19:13
is the other Semi final match not happening today?
By:
anxious
When: 04 May 17 19:16
Yesterday Ajax beat Lyon 4-1
By:
padlock
When: 04 May 17 19:16
Ajax 4-1. V lyon lastnight
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page