Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TheChaser
02 Apr 17 17:25
| Topic/replies: 45,044 | Blogger: TheChaser's blog
Yes i know Hearts are a pub team etc but he has been doing this all season

He can also take a penalty

Pace is unreal

Finishing is quality

He can dribble better than most if not all English wingers

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 110
By:
penbud
When: 02 Apr 17 17:28
he must think he's messi playing in that league good luck to him
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 02 Apr 17 17:29
For some reason Pellegrini had no interest in ever playing him, probably bought just to fulfil the English quota.
By:
akabula
When: 02 Apr 17 17:33
Better than Dembele Chaser?
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 17:49
AKA if i had to have one i would have Sinclair as then Griffiths up top

You see Griffths doing his traDemark scarf around the post Laugh but the jambos had all fecked off
By:
MJK
Similar replies no doubt will come from the mugs who only believed Larsson was top class AFTER he left Celtic.
By:
hippie
Hearts are a pub team etc but if Sinclair was an England international winger he wouldn't be plying his trade in a pub league. Relegated last year, champion this. Good luck to him.
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 17:50
Scanda thats 100% spot on and that could also be a reason they will want Roberts back

Hope he doesn't go to sit on the bench and i don't think he would tbh he will find another club in England if he doesn't stop here longer.
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 17:51

hippie 02 Apr 17 18:49 Joined: 07 Jun 05 | Topic/replies: 8,876 | Blogger: hippie's blog
Hearts are a pub team etc but if Sinclair was an England international winger he wouldn't be plying his trade in a pub league. Relegated last year, champion this. Good luck to him.

Suppose mate he would have to deal with Iceland
By:
akabula
When: 02 Apr 17 17:52
Griffiths was scoring for fun when he got dropped Chaser.
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 17:53
Hippie name 2 left sided wingers better than Sinclair who is in that squad LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Good enough for under 17s to under 21s but he never played enough for liverpool , United , Arsenal etc to get a game for England
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 17:55
I know mate but he was injured firstly not dropped just before the Rangers game and then Dembele got a hat trick so kept his place.

I honestly think he has not played much as we are hiking up Dembele price or trying too

That's why he's not after a move away
By:
akabula
When: 02 Apr 17 17:55
You see Griffths doing his traDemark scarf around the post

No Chaser. Surprisingly I'd switched off by then. Laugh
I like Griffiths, a bit daft but seems a decent guy.
Did he have his many wives and kids there?
At least he looks after them.
By:
hippie
When: 02 Apr 17 17:56
He wouldn't have to deal with Iceland because he's not good enough for the squad.

His first ambition should be to win a Champions League group game.
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 17:57
Fook knows but someone trolled him on mothers day about all his kids to different birds Laugh

TBH i think he could have pulled they birds without his money GrinLaughLaugh
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 17:59
Hippie name 2 left sided players who are 100% in your opinion better than Griffiths in that squad

If wingers like Downing and such got 30+ caps is it not fair to say Sinclair should have had a shot

I'm glad he's not in anyway he uses all his energy in Celtic games and Banging Rosie Webster must take some energy out him on International breaks.
By:
CJ70
I know Celtic play at a low standard, but it is technically classed as playing abroad instead of a non-league side.

Thus he would be ineligible for the England C side. Otherwise I agree with you completely.
By:
TheChaser
Than Sinclair FFS

getting mixed up in 2 convos here
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 18:00
CJ he played at the Olympics for GB you tool Laugh
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 18:00
Mind you Mo Farah ran for GB
By:
hippie
When: 02 Apr 17 18:05
Lallana, Lingard, Sterling & Rashford have appeared in that position so far this qualifying campaign. He's not going to displace any of them.
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 18:13
They will always do well in the qualifiers

Don't count them as serious games do you ?

Scotland are fighting for 2nd must be a tough group
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 18:14
They 4 players set Europe alight this season ShockedShocked
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 18:18
Scotland are a pub team and England are leaders

So england are the King of Pub teams in the UK imo

Wales got further without 11 EPL stars

N/I got past the groups with SPL players
By:
hippie
When: 02 Apr 17 18:22
Ignoring friendlies, England have lost 1 game of 20 since the World Cup in Brazil in 2014. You can only beat what's put in front of you.
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 18:22
Ashley young same type of player with 30+ caps

The managers are not allowed to pick players the FA don't think will be big enough names and that's the downfall

I said Defoe should have been at the Euros and then Big Sam came out and said the same.Big Sam gets the gig and doesn't pick Defoe but now Defoe is back.

So why did big sam not pick him after saving Sunderland and saying he would have if he was manager
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 18:24
Same as Celtic Hippie we can only beat whats in front of us just a pity we got Barca/City/Bremen in our group

England got Iceland hard life Grin
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 18:24
Gladback not bremen
By:
hippie
When: 02 Apr 17 18:37
16/06/16 EUC England 2 - 1 Wales. Go Wales.

2 weeks after Iceland did England, Lincoln Red Imps did Celtic. Nice double for anyone crazy enough to back it.
By:
Platini
When: 02 Apr 17 18:42
The comparison of Celtic's situation with the England football team is right on the money

Cruise through the qualifiers battering diddy teams the same way Celtic steamroller SPL sides, but because they get no competition, they are then found out when they go up a level against the big boys.
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 19:35
hippie thinks England are a top side

not even top 10 now
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 19:40

hippie 02 Apr 17 19:37 Joined: 07 Jun 05 | Topic/replies: 8,880 | Blogger: hippie's blog
16/06/16 EUC England 2 - 1 Wales. Go Wales.

2 weeks after Iceland did England, Lincoln Red Imps did Celtic. Nice double for anyone crazy enough to back it.

I seen plenty slate Celtic for this but tbh most Celtic fans expected a win but no 5-0s etc as far too early in the season.I suppose the rest of the UK cleaned up on the IMPS.

Still never seen one bet placed o the IMPS that is how much the non Celtic fans believed in Celtic winning.They know we can batter them sides when needed so no one placed the bets.

Anyone got a bet on the IMPS well done
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 19:42
1Gordon
4AmbroseBooked at 10mins
9Griffiths
10DembeleSubstituted forCiftciat 74'minutes
6Bitton
18RogicSubstituted forArmstrongat 58'minutes
63Tierney
8Brown
17ChristieSubstituted forForrestat 57'minutes
22Janko
28Sviatchenko

This team started v the IMPS this side wil never play together again
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 19:43
No Sinclair the main man GrinCool
By:
akabula
When: 02 Apr 17 19:47
Big Efe now a top man with the Hibs.
Wee Lenny doin what Brenda couldn't do.
By:
hippie
When: 02 Apr 17 19:50
currently 14th in FIFA's pointless rankings despite beating Switzerland (11th) both home and away in Euro qualifying and Wales (12th) at the Euro's themselves and all 3 are ranked above multiple World Cup winners Italy (15th).

Meanwhile, you think a player that plies his trade in the country ranked 67 (between Benin and the UAE) is good enough for the England squad.
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 19:55
AKA at the WC 2014 lennon was in the studio and Ambrose had fired a cross in the stand  ( maybe over the stand )

He was laughing saying why are Nigeria playing him n the right he cannot cross a ball Laugh
By:
hippie
When: 02 Apr 17 20:21
The problem with England is less to do with the playing personnel, who have lost only once (against Iceland) in the games that matter since 2014, and more to do with the morons behind the scenes running the show. Their latest act of idiocy was to award the top job to a manager that has got nothing to show on his CV except Premier League Manager of the Month for August 2008. The task he's been given is to make the first thing he ever wins the World Cup. We hold out little hope for him.

Sinclair's best season with Swansea was in the Championship. He produced next to nothing in the Premiership and left it when the team he played for got relegated. He hasn't done enough to warrant a place in the England squad although if Celtic were to put in a reasonable showing in the Champions League group stages next season that might change but it's unlikely. He's better off concentrating on what he can do for Celtic.
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 20:35
Big mistake i see players do thing and it doesnt matter who is i goals they shots cant be stopped

We all got opinions though maybe it's im a Celtic fan i think he should get a shot.But i said the same when he was down south i coldnt believe he had ZERO caps not even a friendly.

Don't you find it a little strange zero caps but capped at every junior levels
By:
TheChaser
When: 02 Apr 17 20:37
2005–2006    England U17    5    (3)
2006–2007    England U18    4    (3)
2007–2008    England U19    5    (2)
2009    England U20    1    (0)
2010–2011    England U21    7    (1)
2012    Great Britain    4    (1)

Citeh ruined his game but not his bank
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next