Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
09 Mar 17 07:57
| Topic/replies: 21,196 | Blogger: FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK's blog
surly there few of us about
We need our own little place to rant on

Kick it off with see the ox wants out of Arsenal
I'd love him in our centre midfield !
Rate him highly and he's sort of player that we should be going for

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 13  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 13 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 491
By:
Marryatt
When: 09 Mar 17 12:09
Your going to get smashed on Saturday mate...Laugh....I hope Randolph plays...our players love Randolph...Mischief
By:
sparrow
When: 09 Mar 17 12:49
And hopefully Bournemouth will carry on trying to play it out from the back. Laugh
By:
Marryatt
When: 09 Mar 17 12:56
Randolph has conceded 16 goals in his last 3 games against us...Laugh....it's only going to get worse.
By:
penzance
When: 09 Mar 17 13:39
too inconsistant,better than him about.
By:
Injera
When: 09 Mar 17 18:43
https://youtu.be/xSps1WibkK4

Vera Lynn singing Bubbles. 100 this month. Hopefully it will be played at Stratford to celebrate this East Ham Dame.

(Don't watch, just listen).
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 09 Mar 17 22:41
Both our keepers gone backwards imo
That's why we want joe hart
By:
tonycoppen.
When: 10 Mar 17 18:13
Seems like Noble will be starting again tomorrow . Bilic must be watching different games to me
By:
sparrow
When: 10 Mar 17 20:25
So long as he doesn't pick Ayew I won't mind too much.
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 11 Mar 17 16:53
Played our best player in defence make him look a ****
Just so noble plays
By:
Marryatt
When: 11 Mar 17 17:11
Make that 19 goals in 4 matches Cool...although tbf he did well to keep the score down....relieved tbh as it would have been a kick in the B0llox to lose that.
Just to say that I thought your fans were superb today....the best we've had here all season.
By:
penzance
When: 11 Mar 17 17:38
we've lost some points from going
in front this season.
By:
sparrow
When: 11 Mar 17 18:56
Bournemouth wanted it more so they fully deserved their win.
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 11 Mar 17 22:32
What the hell are they doing on training pitch defence is wank
Fonte came in he's not improved anythink
Keep saying it our captain finished got no legs
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 11 Mar 17 22:37
Why are we allways the team
Lets a sinking side get there first win in ages !!
Allways
Our defence this season criminal
By:
colupaul
When: 12 Mar 17 10:15
It pains me to say it as a regular at Upton Park late 70s to early 90s but the 'apless 'ammers appear to be slipping towards the trap door... seemingly only one relegation spot to play for with Sunderland and Middlesbro looking doomed, however the likes of Hull, Leicester and Bournemouth are all showing current form that could see them pull away from trouble... the next two games against Leicester and Hull should tell us more, one win will greatly ease the pressure... I've had a tickle on the 100 available for relegation just in case... Plain
By:
sparrow
When: 12 Mar 17 10:47
I would much prefer to have Collins in the team than Fonte. We have made some really poor signings this seasons.
By:
Marryatt
When: 12 Mar 17 11:37
I don't know if any of you would like to have a crack at the Darren Randolph caption competition on our forum...Laugh...http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=79265
By:
Diff-rent
When: 12 Mar 17 11:39
Spot on ^ the signings have been poor.

In a bar prior to mondays game my mate mentioned during the Euro16 finals Bilic was working as a TV pundit. He took his eye of the ball whilst other managers around us were building for this season ?
By:
peter the butcher
When: 12 Mar 17 11:40
That new ground of yours is going to cost you in the long run. It's soulless, the stewards have no idea, it's not as intimidating as The Boleyn was and you seem to have inherited a whole new breed of fans who are at odds with your regulars.
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 12 Mar 17 11:50
I really like Slaven but his signings apart from Payet have been crap, Snodgrass is and will always be championship player.
By:
Diff-rent
When: 12 Mar 17 11:56
Arsenal also struggled during their first season at new stadium .

This new pitch is slightly bigger and teams who pass quickly such as City & Gunners are well suited by it. On our old pitch we could tighten things up a bit in my opinion.

What do you make of the security issues surrounding the new stadium ?
By:
sparrow
When: 12 Mar 17 12:44
Too much is being made of the new ground. We know the problems with it, but here we are and here we are staying so let's get on with it and stop using it as an excuse for everything.
By:
Injera
When: 12 Mar 17 13:31
It's the only ground I've been to where we get searched so security is there. Wouldn't stop a terrorist though..You can move freely between blocks/tiers. Quite nice for meeting up with friends/switching seats but could be a security issue.

The football's been dire but the atmosphere has been no worse than UP, and often better.

It's an appalling design though, even after 4 years of converting it since the Olympics. The retractable seating does NOT go over the running track as promised and the view from the upper tiers is terrible.

It will be knocked down and rebuilt one day. Juve's Stadio delle Alpi was duly flattened for similar reasons..
By:
tonycoppen.
When: 18 Mar 17 12:36
On my way shortly. Glad to see Nobes " given a rest ". Personally speaking I would bench a possibly unfit Carroll today. Huth and Morgan will relish playing against him . Give Ayew a start upfront. 2-1 win
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 18 Mar 17 16:19
Pmsl can't be asked with West Ham just knew
By:
Emitdeb
When: 18 Mar 17 16:40
Guess who's getting sacked in the morning??
By:
sparrow
When: 18 Mar 17 16:45
Leicester going forward are far too quick for our defence to cope with.
By:
tonycoppen.
When: 18 Mar 17 18:50
Kitchen sink second half, Couple of world class saves from Schmichael. But game was virtually done and dusted after 6 mins . About 4 attacks from them and 3 goals says all you need to know about our defending . Lanzini and Ayew shone. probably Antonios worse game for us
By:
sparrow
When: 19 Mar 17 11:57
Cannot agree that "Ayew shone" missed an absolute sitter in the 2nd half and could hardly miss his goal. 20 million totally wasted on the man.
Antonio played well in my view but agree with the rest of your comments, tonycoppen.
By:
penzance
When: 19 Mar 17 12:00
would'nt surprise me if big bids
came in for Lanzini and Antonio
at he end of the season.
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 19 Mar 17 13:20
Never shone in his life
Stone over weight !
Agree with Penzance !
As a whole our defending needs adddressing fast
We shot ourselfs in the foot all the time
Played ok in some games soon let one in
Heads gone down !
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 19 Mar 17 13:23
Rio offer to Slav few months ago
Should be on knees asking for assistance! Imo
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 19 Mar 17 13:26
With rio in undermines his Croat mates in backroom

But I think

Croat mate wank coach rio should be brought in view to take over in 3-4 years
By:
Injera
When: 19 Mar 17 14:28
51 goals conceded last year (too many), 52 conceded so far this season. Bilic has no answer to these defensive problems.

It's chaotic football. We'll probably stay up by scrambling another 6 points but it could be tight.

What do they work on in training???
By:
sparrow
When: 19 Mar 17 15:34
With Bilic having been a central defender himself you would think he could easily sort out this problem.
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 21 Mar 17 20:54
West Ham are interesting in signing Wayne Rooney if Man Utd allow him to leave the club this summer. Having started just nine Premier League games since Jose Mourinho arrived at Old Trafford it is believed that Rooney will be allowed to leave Man Utd at the end of the season.

Pmsl we should be ashamed with ourselfs
Trying to hatch that plan
He think he's too good , probably right
But us fans wouldn't want the as been imo !
Everton got him as barkley going to the yids ???
By:
sparrow
When: 21 Mar 17 22:00
Anyone's better than that donkey Ayew.
By:
sparrow
When: 22 Mar 17 10:19
Old Trafford sources have said that United may even be willing to waive a transfer fee, while Everton would be capable of offering Rooney a deal of £150,000 a week. That would obviously mark a considerable paycut given he currently earns around double that, but it is believed that he would be willing to accept the offer, such is the pull of his former club.

That stance may be tested if a club like West Ham United were able to offer more, and co-owner David Sullivan is said to be considering a bid. All of those close to the situation, however, currently believe a return to Goodison Park is Rooney’s likeliest move.
By:
ufcdan
When: 22 Mar 17 11:08
West Ham aren't on the top of my Christmas card list but even I wouldn't wish Rooney on you, you've already got a stable full of donkey's Laugh
Page 1 of 13  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 13 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com