Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
toderav
17 Jan 17 20:20
| Topic/replies: 2,321 | Blogger: toderav's blog
anybody else wondering what is going on here? Betfair app said 0-5 to Rellingen at HT and 1.02 was the best price. 10 minutes later it says FT ENDED 0-5 Rellingen but the market was still open and money being lumped on Norderstedt at 1.20. This was at around 19:45pm and with Kick off being at 18:30pm Full time would be impossible. The market was suspended shortly after. Person on the end of the phone was very unhelpful and just said they use flashscores as a feed which said the same thing (which i also use) and i would have to wait for the trading team to email me. Now suddenly flashscores changed to 6-0 Norderstedt!

Anybody else involved on this game? my money is still tied up on the meanwhile

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 12
By:
johndemer
When: 17 Jan 17 21:26
Yep, I'm with you ... lumped on Rellingen as the goals went in.  Half-time, the odds started shifting to Norderstedt.  Flashscores was awaiting updates, from half-time until the 80th minute, when it went from 0-5 to 6-0.  Spoke to a person as well and they told me the same thing.  What happens in these situations typically ?
By:
johndemer
When: 17 Jan 17 21:35
It's been settled
By:
toderav
When: 17 Jan 17 22:36
john so you were settled as a loss?
By:
Mordin.
When: 17 Jan 17 22:57
Horrendous situation, a "display error" caused havoc, Betfair should have voided the market.
By:
lafuente
When: 17 Jan 17 23:03
How can they not cancel all bets here
By:
ozymandias5
When: 18 Jan 17 05:58
Only lost a small sum, but the market should have been voided.
By:
Darkforcesofevil
When: 19 Jan 17 10:02
Asked them to consider voiding this but they refuse to shift. Lost a bit myself but consider myself very lucky I didnt back multiple Ks on at 1.02 given apparent value odds for 5-0. Wont be ever betting on football in BF again.
By:
ozymandias5
When: 20 Jan 17 16:00
Really lame considering that other livescore sites also showed the wrong score. Any idiot at a friendly game can enter a wrong score and make thousands of dollars.

120k matched bets on a like 6th league football game is just signaling pure fraud
By:
toderav
When: 23 Jan 17 15:58
sorry i am so late to reply guys, i was refunded fully in cash on the night but only after i spoke at great length to a manager and mentioned IBAS, before this all they were saying was that it clearly says in their terms and conditions that they cannot guarantee all scores to be correct and they are 'covered'.

I quizzed them on if they feel that being 11 goals out (0-5 to 6-0) was an acceptible way to treat a loyal customer and even after i phoned them earlier to ask why a team that is 5-0 down was being traded at sub 1/5 they said they have a problem with their source for livescores (flashscores) but they still kept the market open!

The home side was backed at 1000! Of course all bets should have been voided as the 1000 backers had a live feed to the game or were at it (all 10 of them!). All they care about is commision, this wasnt the first time ive had to fight hard for something which is clearly wrong on their side

I suggest if they refuse to refund, mention IBAS and tell them you want your account closed, even use my forum name to say i was refunded  (i am sure they can check)

the straw that broke the camels back for me, i have gone back to the bookies, ****, matchbookers and sacrifce a small % in order not to ever have to deal with these greedy clowns again

apart from usa racing i will avoid this place like the plague from now on
By:
Darkforcesofevil
When: 23 Jan 17 21:55
Thanks for replying toderav. I have raised this again with them again tonight. Hopefully sense prevails
By:
ozymandias5
When: 24 Jan 17 17:33
Boogles my mind that they are now giving selective refunds instead of simply voiding the market.
By:
Darkforcesofevil
When: 26 Jan 17 19:48
Pinged you a mail Toderav. Be grateful if you can reply
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel