Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scandanavian_haven
07 Dec 16 16:06
| Topic/replies: 15,619 | Blogger: scandanavian_haven's blog
Not sure who is going to be in the market for a 70 year old who was last seen being knocked out of a tournament by Iceland.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 34
By:
moondan
When: 07 Dec 16 16:23
Loads of offers.

We brits love a loser its our destiny.
By:
Life-Lucky
When: 07 Dec 16 16:40
silly old fool. stay home and watch the telly, roy. your work is done
By:
stopper
When: 07 Dec 16 16:49
nobody likes to finish on a loser ,
By:
howard
When: 07 Dec 16 16:55
Maybe my team. York City
By:
morpteh mackem
When: 07 Dec 16 17:03
think craig hignett at hartlepool could be leaving soon.
By:
leazes67
When: 07 Dec 16 17:14
Ideal fit for Sunderland imo.
By:
prepared83
When: 07 Dec 16 17:16
Saw a bit of that interview and he said something along the lines of its all about momentum and iceland had it going into that game???
Tell me woy how many players you changed in the final group game??? Momentum LaughLaugh
By:
bigH
When: 07 Dec 16 18:18
lest we forget, just over 10 years ago this clown was managing Viking Stavanger and was taking them to their worst ever finish in the Norwegian 1st division
By:
TheBaron
When: 07 Dec 16 18:22
Brave man who employs him.  In his last interview he looked in the early stages of dementia when asking "I don't know why I'm here"
By:
OnePercenter
When: 07 Dec 16 18:46
I know he is 70 but he deserves a good kicking.
By:
themover
When: 07 Dec 16 18:48
Waith Wovers would be good
By:
stroodle
When: 07 Dec 16 18:50

Dec 7, 2016 -- 12:46PM, OnePercenter wrote:

I know he is 70 but he deserves a good kicking.

Laugh Laugh Laugh

By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 07 Dec 16 19:00
I heard him trying to justify the Iceland loss too with all of that "Iceland had the momentum" rubbish, seriously it almost takes your breath away at high in denial he is, he would have got a lot more credit/respect if he'd just put his hands up and say it was all his fault. he went into the tournament not knowing who his best team was and what was the best system to use them in, then against Iceland the players just Froze (pun intended), couldn't trap the ball, couldn't make simple short passes properly (Rooney especially) and couldn't keep out a goal from a set piece they were renowned for. It was his fault and all he could come out with was Iceland had all the momentum and they were on a fantastic run.

He will go down as the worst England manager of all time, bottom of a World Cup group topped by Costa Rica and KO'd by a country with only 20,000 footballers, and most of them are postmen and milkmen by trade.

Reminds me of Tony Blair coming out to defend the war in Iraq, defiant til the end!
By:
Platini
When: 07 Dec 16 19:11
worse than mclaren ?
worse than keegan ?
worse than allardyce ?  Laugh
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 07 Dec 16 19:14
Yes because he actually said the words "I would like to think in the last 3 years we have set a benchmark for how England should play and set out in future" CryCry

Not even Keegan or McClaren were that delusional.
By:
morpteh mackem
When: 08 Dec 16 08:01
allardyce had 100% record
By:
cruso
When: 08 Dec 16 23:19
Not sure who is going to be in the market for a 70 year old who was last seen being knocked out of a tournament by Iceland.

You just never know..
After all if you were manager of Greece and got beat by Faroe Islands youd never expect to work again...would you?
By:
lurka
When: 09 Dec 16 08:39
Got a penalty/draw at Wembley with the Swiss at Euro 96. Hype machine took over and ended up with the Inter, Liverpool and England jobs. Unbelievable stuff. A complete chancer
By:
OnePercenter
When: 09 Dec 16 09:28
Along with the £760m redevelopment of Wembley the FA's decision to employ a complete tool such as Hodgson is yet another example of the buffoonery at the Top of English football.

While it's difficult to understand how clueless the FA must have been to employ Hodgson in the first place. That they kept him on after the World Cup debacle is frankly unbelievable.

Hodgson is a complete t0ssp0t devoid of any footballing nowse. He belongs in a care home not a dugout.
By:
rommel
When: 09 Dec 16 10:07
That they kept him on after the World Cup debacle is frankly unbelievable.....couldnt agree more,was a cataclysmic fckn shambles
By:
mega88
When: 09 Dec 16 10:16
He'd slot in nicely at the Emirates about his level
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 09 Dec 16 10:23
He's a good manager with average players, low expectations and his only job is to get them organised and not get beaten too much. Helps if the fans aren't too picky about playing good football.

Would probably still do a good job at a mediocre club. No offence, but the likes of Stoke, Watford or Man Utd would probably suit him well.
By:
Charlie
When: 09 Dec 16 10:45
Could do a job at Coventry.
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 09 Dec 16 11:09
Do they need a coach driver ?
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 09 Dec 16 11:15
Neuchatal Xamax fans sh1tting themselves as we speak.
By:
OnePercenter
When: 09 Dec 16 15:36
PorcupineorPineapple is one of rommel's many aliases.
By:
Solano1
When: 09 Dec 16 16:39
I understand he is going back to Liverpool to coach the U23's.
By:
Injera
When: 09 Dec 16 17:46
Waith Wovers would be good

themover Laugh
By:
hitmanhearn
When: 09 Dec 16 19:39
The worst England manager in history. The clowns that appointed him and then retained the fool after the WC should of paid with their jobs.
By:
rommel
When: 09 Dec 16 23:04

Dec 9, 2016 -- 9:36AM, OnePercenter wrote:

PorcupineorPineapple is one of rommel's many aliases.

fckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me youre obsessed,get back on your fckn meds

By:
rommel
When: 09 Dec 16 23:06
you probably think every poolie on here is meLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
Capt__F
When: 09 Dec 16 23:08
hft gutted
By:
rommel
When: 09 Dec 16 23:19
Would probably still do a good job at a mediocre club. No offence, but the likes of Stoke, Watford or Man Utd would probably suit him well. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
kincsem
When: 09 Dec 16 23:42
I thought it was England who were knocked out by Iceland.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com