Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
11 Jun 16 21:16
| Topic/replies: 17,991 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
the object of the exercise is to get into the next round.And they will.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
Deptford
When: 11 Jun 16 21:17
Yep, will  beat Taffys, got to get rid of Stirling and La la though
By:
ufcdan
When: 11 Jun 16 21:24
the object of the exercise is to get into the next round. And they will..............really Crazy
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Jun 16 21:26
yes,stirling was not at his best tonight.but England played well tonight they were just a little unlucky.
in fact they are the best team I seen so far.
By:
Mushtaq
When: 11 Jun 16 21:26
Best to come top of the group and avoid a tough game in the next round...
By:
rogerthebutler
When: 11 Jun 16 21:32
Agree with Brassneck

Think back to other recent tournament performances - USA, Costa Rica, Algeria anyone?

That performance was so much better than any of that previous rubbish.

Didn't think anyone had a stinker and was pleasantly surprised by Rooney, who I thought would mess up the balance of the side. Far from it.
By:
brassneck
When: 11 Jun 16 21:33
I am listening to bbc radio and poor roy is getting shredded.
once the beat Wales all will be forgiven.i thought it was a very good performance from England tonight ,they were by far the better team and wales and slovacia will be no problem to them if they play the way they played tonight.
By:
1st time poster
When: 12 Jun 16 09:57
rather than england been the best so far lets just say by a country mile russia were the worst so far a pub team in the context of this competition,bale will be lapping his chops at the prospect of running at 2 centre backs who,s age is 70 between them
By:
hulk23
When: 12 Jun 16 10:14
agree with 1st time, no wonder their fans wanted a scrap russia were absolutely dreadful. 
decent team would have thrashed them.
By:
Diff-rent
When: 12 Jun 16 10:22
I thought they played well. That kid from the Liverpool team was tops and Harry Kane looked sharp. I was drinking quite a bit so perhaps blinkered but yes it was good to see the lions so attacking. But defensively like the whole of the PL season NO team has a great defence. That's why they all lost in CL can't defend. PL great to watch 6 or 7 goals some games but defending isn't good in our league compared to Italians or Spanish mob.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com