Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GTFI
11 Dec 15 11:23
| Topic/replies: 13,593 | Blogger: GTFI's blog
Ok,  we all have opinions, and expressing them is a good way to HELP others,  but why, serious question,  do people come on here simply to troll? 
To abuse, to slag off,  to POST match comment cus they don't have an opinion before a game but they sure as feck have one AFTER the 90 mins has gone... 
What IS the point?  seriously,  is it the only way they can get attention is by being controversial?

We wonder why less and less post on here,  the answer is simple,  the decent guys post their stuff, and for what?  To be shot down without even a decent write up as to WHY they are shooting them down...
If you live in Northampton (example)  and have news on their team,  then letting us know is a good thing surely?

In MY opinion only,  those that just bet on the prem show clearly they have no understanding of betting as they (in general)  bet with their heart not from past results etc.
Do some research,  spend the time,  and THEN you will find the way forward,  keep out of european cup games etc and focus on leagues only,  where the bread and butter is made....  cup games too often can go either way due to "not needing it"  or cannot be bothered with an "egg cup" (Europa league), when the league is far more important to them

Basically,  if you have something constructive to say in threads,  by all means say it....  if not,  click another thread,  or better still,  GROW A PAIR AND MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD!!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 204
By:
The Dragon
When: 11 Dec 15 12:09
ill second thatCool
By:
Johnny_Mustang
When: 11 Dec 15 12:22
Out of interest, and it would be helpful if you tell the truth, but have you been known to sell tips or a tipping service?
By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 12:24

Dec 11, 2015 -- 12:22PM, Johnny_Mustang wrote:

Out of interest, and it would be helpful if you tell the truth, but have you been known to sell tips or a tipping service?

Didnt take long, a bit of trolling on comment #2

By:
Johnny_Mustang
When: 11 Dec 15 12:25
How's that trolling? It was a direct question.
By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 12:29

Dec 11, 2015 -- 12:25PM, Johnny_Mustang wrote:

How's that trolling? It was a direct question.

Who gives a fu ck if he sold tips
You didnt give or get a cent from it

By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 12:31
Your mates on here begged me for my site.
Had a good run, money was good but numbers dropped off....

Gamblers prefer to lose than follow a winner...Sad
By:
Rugbyleaguer
When: 11 Dec 15 12:42
Had a good run, money was good but numbers dropped off....

Such a good run that people begged for it and when it was making them a fortune they all fecked off

The one above is exactly the type you're talking about OP.

I just tend to ignore them mostly and just stick to any thread like Dragons that actually wants to talk about football betting without the nonsense. They tried to derail his thread for a long time, but when they realised their trolling was not working they soon moved on. Think it's like sheep to be honest, they see others doing it and think, "hey they seem to get loads of attention, thats all I've ever wanted in my life, to be someone, to be taken notice of, ill do it, people will laugh at me, want to be my online friend, I can show how clever/funny i am" and then sppunk in their pants at every reply they get.
By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 12:46

I am and ive never denied it.ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited
By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 12:49

TBH, I think Im about 90% less than i was in my first stint as T9
So im quite happy, but then making money has that affect
By:
CJ70
When: 11 Dec 15 13:00

Dec 11, 2015 -- 12:49PM, TheBetfairBuddy wrote:

The one above is exactly the type you're talking about OP. TBH, I think Im about 90% less than i was in my first stint as T9So im quite happy, but then making money has that affect

Who told you that?

By:
mega88
When: 11 Dec 15 13:03
I have noticed a lot more hate since my bank has grown on here, not sure if others notice that ?
By:
mega88
When: 11 Dec 15 13:05
It is through people like gtfi and the "buddy" that I'm doing so well. People stop trolling and let's start winning CoolCool
By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 13:10

Dec 11, 2015 -- 1:00PM, CJ70 wrote:

Dec 11, 2015 -- 12:49PM, TheBetfairBuddy wrote:The one above is exactly the type you're talking about OP. TBH, I think Im about 90% less than i was in my first stint as T9So im quite happy, but then making money has that affectWho told you that?

F&CK YOU

By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 13:10

Dec 11, 2015 -- 1:05PM, mega88 wrote:

It is through people like gtfi and the "buddy" that I'm doing so well. People stop trolling and let's start winning

Thank you mate, and congratulations on your success past 6-7 weeks.
We all very proud of you.

By:
lurka
When: 11 Dec 15 13:12
does that cretin have to make every single thread about him and his horseshít f*cking tips? FFS
By:
lurka
When: 11 Dec 15 13:12
the two of these are precisely who this thread is about
By:
CJ70
When: 11 Dec 15 13:13

Dec 11, 2015 -- 1:12PM, lurka wrote:

does that cretin have to make every single thread about him and his horseshít f*cking tips? FFS

People who need attention that badly will do anything to get it.

By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 13:15

Cheers!!
There are other trolls on here commenting and you turning a blind eye. Not mentioning them but only me....thats fine.

By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 13:18

Theres never been a more hated forumite than me. No question.
But being the biggest name on here --- it comes with the territory

By:
lurka
When: 11 Dec 15 13:19
nobody is as bad as you two, you are ruining the place for everyone. There is barely a thread on here that you haven't polluted with your nonsense and filled up with you bigging up yourself and each other. I am very tempted to report you for everyone's sake. Even while typing this you've done it again. Give it a rest FFS. Open 1 thread about how great you are and keep it in there
By:
mega88
When: 11 Dec 15 13:20
Don't listen to em buddy. We're not trolls. Some very bitter people on here. One can only assume they are losing ?
By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 13:25

Dec 11, 2015 -- 1:20PM, mega88 wrote:

Don't listen to em buddy. We're not trolls. Some very bitter people on here. One can only assume they are losing ?

Ive just read thru all ydays games threads!

You killed it mate, well done Mega!!

By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 13:26

Dec 11, 2015 -- 1:19PM, lurka wrote:

nobody is as bad as you two, you are ruining the place for everyone. There is barely a thread on here that you haven't polluted with your nonsense and filled up with you bigging up yourself and each other. I am very tempted to report you for everyone's sake. Even while typing this you've done it again. Give it a rest FFS. Open 1 thread about how great you are and keep it in there

We just positive people mate.

By:
mega88
When: 11 Dec 15 13:29
Buddy was kind enough to help me on here with my game. He pointed me in the right direction. Then I noticed you lot bully him on here that's why I stood up for buddy. Maybe if you guys were nicer to buddy he would help you more.
By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 13:31

Dec 11, 2015 -- 1:29PM, mega88 wrote:

Buddy was kind enough to help me on here with my game. He pointed me in the right direction. Then I noticed you lot bully him on here that's why I stood up for buddy. Maybe if you guys were nicer to buddy he would help you more.

Really appreciate that mate.
Ive helped a few people on here, but you BRAVE AND TALL enough to admit it - RESPECT AND POWER TO YOU.
Others have written to me and i keep that confidential and try and help.

THANK YOU MATE

By:
mega88
When: 11 Dec 15 13:35
No worries mate, these people need to understand that is all.
You always NO 1 on here in my book.
Good luck to you and everyone on here.
Let's hope 2016 is full of booms and GTFIIIIIIIIISSSS
By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 13:37

Dec 11, 2015 -- 1:35PM, mega88 wrote:

No worries mate, these people need to understand that is all.You always NO 1 on here in my book. Good luck to you and everyone on here. Let's hope 2016 is full of booms and GTFIIIIIIIIISSSS

Well said mate, that means the WORLD TO ME!

Thank you

Good luck everybody for 2016

By:
JC1326
When: 11 Dec 15 14:00

Dec 11, 2015 -- 1:18PM, TheBetfairBuddy wrote:

Dec 11, 2015 --  1:12PM, lurka wrote:the two of these are precisely who this thread is aboutTheres never been a more hated forumite than me. No question.But being the biggest name on here --- it comes with the territory

You're hated because you're a complete bell*nd, that offers nothing to the forum

By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 14:03

Dec 11, 2015 -- 2:00PM, JC1326 wrote:

Dec 11, 2015 --  1:18PM, TheBetfairBuddy wrote:Dec 11, 2015 --  1:12PM, lurka wrote:the two of these are precisely who this thread is aboutTheres never been a more hated forumite than me. No question.But being the biggest name on here --- it comes with the territoryYou're hated because you're a complete bell*nd, that offers nothing to the forum

Hope you winning,ill see you Sunday pm Uk time.

#lovelife

By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 14:06

Dec 11, 2015 -- 2:00PM, JC1326 wrote:

Dec 11, 2015 --  1:18PM, TheBetfairBuddy wrote:Dec 11, 2015 --  1:12PM, lurka wrote:the two of these are precisely who this thread is aboutTheres never been a more hated forumite than me. No question.But being the biggest name on here --- it comes with the territoryYou're hated because you're a complete bell*nd, that offers nothing to the forum

Not normally on her on the weekends,you guys crack me up. Too funny.

JC1326  • October 27, 2015 11:49 AM GMT 
I'll make you a deal, BetfairBuddy. You post an actual pic of some of your bets from your Betfair account summary, and I'll never make a single comment about you again, ever. It'd take a few minutes using Image Shack or the like. But you're 100% full of sh*t, so you won't

Will respond to you Sunday pm mate - best wishes

By:
CJ70
When: 11 Dec 15 14:17
You spent last weekend reading through 36,000 forum posts just to try and find out what stakes I used two years ago.
By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 14:19
JC1326  • October 27, 2015 11:49 AM GMT 
I'll make you a deal, BetfairBuddy. You post an actual pic of some of your bets from your Betfair account summary, and I'll never make a single comment about you again, ever. It'd take a few minutes using Image Shack or the like. But you're 100% full of sh*t, so you won't

Dont beleive them JC, was working hard last weekend!

http://postimg.org/image/5275jje55/

12/1/2015 - Tue    Betting    Wager    -278.55
12/2/2015 - Wed    Betting    Wager    971.88
12/3/2015 - Thu    Betting    Wager    -1,123.33
12/4/2015 - Fri    Betting    Wager    751.25
12/5/2015 - Sat    Betting    Wager    373.75
12/6/2015 - Sun    Betting    Wager    1,884.00
12/7/2015 - Mon    Betting    Wager    116.00
12/8/2015 - Tue    Betting    Wager    123.25
By:
GODSEND
When: 11 Dec 15 14:42
BECAUSE TROLLING IS FUN
By:
TheBetfairBuddy
When: 11 Dec 15 14:53
JC - I'll never make a single comment about you again, ever.

Mexican standoff. You keep hurling insults
I keep posting my p n l

As long as i see you posting on forum ill keep you updated mate.
And before people say this and that - he asked for my p n l
And since its an anonymous gambling forum...im happy to do so.
By:
CJ70
When: 11 Dec 15 15:00
Of course your happy to do so, you are just making up numbers Laugh
By:
lurka
When: 11 Dec 15 15:05
i had the pair of them on ignore for a few weeks but even that didn't work, threads are still unreadable
By:
GTFI
When: 11 Dec 15 16:31

Dec 11, 2015 -- 12:22PM, Johnny_Mustang wrote:

I have NEVER EVER sold tips in the 4+ years that i have had a site running,  so no.  YES i give advice where goals SHOULD be,  but i have never EVER charged a penny for it

By:
GTFI
When: 11 Dec 15 16:37
lads lads lads,   BB,  Mega,   to be fair  they are getting to the point where they are making valid comments now,   PnL isnt important with the pasting of profits,   it is advice/tips and games put up bEFORE KO that count,  you two are starting to ruin a lot of threads now with silly comments,   and the F*** You comments aren't helping either.....

The screenshots arent full screen shots of any site inparticular as it is all obscured with no reference to the actual bets...   so how about start a threaD LIKE MY 1.5GOALS where the games are put up pre KO and do a running PnL from there,   surely it is the ONLY WAY to prove anything,  not aftertiming PnL half screens lads...
PS, we all know mega and BB are the same,  so drop that act too now please
By:
GTFI
When: 11 Dec 15 16:38
PPS,  no Jonny i do not class that as a troll question either,  it was a perfectly genuine question to ask.....
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com