Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
degsy42
10 Aug 15 21:03
| Topic/replies: 10,193 | Blogger: degsy42's blog
well done skybet
Pause Switch to Standard View anyone else get paid out silva fgs
Show More
Report amelia1253 August 10, 2015 10:15 PM BST
to me look like he didnt get a touch to be honest thought was yaya toure goal
Report bingo bongo August 10, 2015 10:24 PM BST
It shouldn't really take bookies paying out on 2 players though. It was Silvas goal, once again the press association make it up as they go along. And punters including bf exchange customers are left annoyed.
Report amelia1253 August 10, 2015 10:27 PM BST
its a wierd 1 diffrent places have it diffrent scorers pay half each player they u go no arguements like a dead heat
Report degsy42 August 10, 2015 10:31 PM BST
if they can get goal line technology and if it hits the bat in cricket through the snickometer im sure they can get who the ball came off last
Report amelia1253 August 10, 2015 10:33 PM BST
if i was on silva would feel are peed but on the other hand if i was on yaya i would feel the same i dont thing u can prove eh got touch it was a poor angle and yaya was the 1 who celebrated and bpl website have it as yaya goal
Report bingo bongo August 10, 2015 10:36 PM BST
Well it looked pretty clear to me. A cynic might suggest that bookies had taken more on bets on Silva than Toure. Bf sportbook also paying out on both players but they only take pennies anyway!!!
Report lurka August 11, 2015 10:34 AM BST
looked like silva meant to touch it and turned it more towards the centre of the goal and the defender's touch turned it towards the corner.

silva's imo, not even sure it was on target from toure. might depend on silva claiming it tho
Report Can't Catch Me August 11, 2015 10:47 AM BST
I didn't think it was even that contentious. Silva's goal all day long IMO. But agree its daft there isn't a standard decision for all.
Report TheGoddess August 11, 2015 11:21 AM BST
For me Silva was deflecting the ball wide, it only went in because of the deflection off the defender

Hence - first goal was an own goal
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com