Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Just Checking
15 Dec 14 23:17
| Topic/replies: 31,524 | Blogger: Just Checking's blog
What in blazes have you done to what is one of THE primary markets for user interest and liquidity for your site? CryCryCry

I.e., where is it? You still have a HALF TIME score, but correct score has gone walkies for tommorows matches onwards? It's not on your site and the API doesn't see it either!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 47
By:
The Special One™
When: 15 Dec 14 23:24
Its been renamed "Correct Score New" - (New becuase the Any Unquoted has been split into 3, any other home win, any other away win and any other draw, so they if either team socred 4 goals then the market doesnt have to be settled until FT unlike the orginal any unquoted, and suppose it would also keep you alive if you layed any unquoted but how many times does a team score 4 goals to then get pegged back to 4-4, or get beaten 4-5? or even 5-5, 6-5, 5-6 etc... once in a blue moon that happens Laugh )

And for some reason it been removed form thre "Popular" markets tab LaughCrazy Considering as you say after match odds and over/under its the 3rd most popular market!
By:
Just Checking
When: 15 Dec 14 23:29
I can't believe what I'm seeing.

It's actually got more liquidty than overs I'd say (I look at both), I'm fairly sure it's their second most popular market after match odds and they've just wiped it off their pages. Jesus wept what are they doing!

Are they proactively trying to wipe the liquidity out because they think they might move it to other markets? Has the company got a death wish?
By:
themover
When: 15 Dec 14 23:37
eh? It's still there it's just that what was the correct score 2 markets are now in the Correct Score New as "Any other home win", "Any other away win" and "Any other Draw"

http://www.betfair.com/exchange/football/market?id=1.116666066
By:
The Special One™
When: 15 Dec 14 23:39

Dec 15, 2014 -- 11:37PM, themover wrote:

eh? It's still there it's just that what was the correct score 2 markets are now in the Correct Score New as "Any other home win", "Any other away win" and "Any other Draw"http://www.betfair.com/exchange/football/market?id=1.116666066

Its been removed from the "Popular" tab though Cry

Worst decision ever, the "Popular" Tab should have Match odds, Overs/Unders and Correct score as standard, the 3 most popular markets

By:
themover
When: 15 Dec 14 23:42
Popularity isn't permanent

Laugh
By:
Just Checking
When: 15 Dec 14 23:45
"Popularity isn't permanent"
Don't start, I used to most popular guy on youtube until I put a negative comment on a kitten video.
By:
themover
When: 16 Dec 14 00:03
Laugh
By:
YOMOMMA
When: 16 Dec 14 11:02
if u click on popular sports on the betfair exchange, some of the tabs underneath are snooker, rugby and ice hockey. Laugh they iz about as popular as a qpr replica shirt.
By:
The Special One™
When: 16 Dec 14 18:11

Dec 16, 2014 -- 11:02AM, YOMOMMA wrote:

if u click on popular sports on the betfair exchange, some of the tabs underneath are snooker, rugby and ice hockey.  they iz about as popular as a qpr replica shirt.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

By:
stroodle
When: 16 Dec 14 18:36
I find this decision to move correct score from main page to the side unbelievable, I enjoy having various punts on correct score market, now I can't be fcuked even looking for it now. Cry
By:
NorwichRob
When: 16 Dec 14 18:41
There was nowt wrong with the original auq, sure that many punters would go there for one sided games, now seems over engineered..
By:
layer1982
When: 16 Dec 14 18:42
Betfair have lost the plot....now just a dirty bookmaker instead of an exchange
By:
Super Hans
When: 16 Dec 14 18:48
Yet another shocking decision.

Nothing wrong with Unquoted on its own.
By:
Coachbuster
When: 16 Dec 14 18:58
they're simply trying to get the die hards to use the new fangled site  where it sits near the top .

I do like the new options of AUQ  - although the bottom 2 boxes do slip off the page so bets could be forgotten about unless you scroll
By:
Coachbuster
When: 16 Dec 14 18:59
they've forgotten to  put it on the popular tabs though  .  Schoolboy stuff
By:
Sad Act
When: 16 Dec 14 19:02
The Betfair we loved and knew  - disappeared years ago :-(
By:
Coachbuster
When: 16 Dec 14 19:04
I think it's a general situation - the UK has gone to the dogs ,she's suffering  .

Maybe a brain drain in the last 10 years ?
By:
meltdown
When: 16 Dec 14 19:04
terrible love by betfair
By:
meltdown
When: 16 Dec 14 19:05
terrible move** by betfair
By:
meltdown
When: 16 Dec 14 19:06
they seprate 2 correct score bets, terrible choice by betfair
By:
Super Hans
When: 16 Dec 14 19:23
One of the top football markets placed over half way down the markets list.

Who on earth comes up with thisLaugh
By:
Balb0wa73
When: 16 Dec 14 19:31
bad move removing unquoted on its own , bring it back!
By:
NorwichRob
When: 16 Dec 14 19:46
Just wondering why the same hasn't happened for h/t auq?
By:
Super Hans
When: 16 Dec 14 19:52
They'll add "Match Abandoned" to the match odds market next week.
By:
Coachbuster
When: 16 Dec 14 20:13
not sure why they took the old away ,they could still keep that alongside the 3 new ones surely ?

i like the new markets though - adds extra spice  and different options
By:
NorwichRob
When: 16 Dec 14 20:39
Any other Draw matched @ 450 Cry painful
By:
NorwichRob
When: 16 Dec 14 20:40
Valencia
By:
the settler
When: 16 Dec 14 20:55
4-4 !!!!  P'd right off !!!
By:
NorwichRob
When: 16 Dec 14 21:00
Seems not worth getting involved now with this format as probably don't get better odds on the favourite but have 1/3 of the winning chance..
By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 16 Dec 14 22:07
Has this AUQ H/A/D options been introduced because of the Colossus Bet?
By:
Coachbuster
When: 16 Dec 14 22:23
it's clearer imo  ,defines AUQ much better  - about time BF did something right

surely that's what folk want isn't it ?

obviously not so good if you know the AUQ inside out -  like i said , they could have kept that anyway and ran the 4 together

why p1ss folk off ?
By:
jptrader
When: 17 Dec 14 10:19
No doubt the reason for making this change is connected to the new cross matching across markets. This will make them able to cross match between the CS market and the Match Odds market!
By:
longbridge
When: 17 Dec 14 10:29
Naive question (I'm really a Racing punter, but I'm intrigued by this) if I may?

Why're so many people saying AUQ is better than AOH, AOD, AOA?  If I (eg) had a bet on AUQ on the Chelsea game last night it's because I thought Chelsea were going to give Derby a real stuffing, so what I'm actually backing is AOA, but if the market only has AUQ I'm essentially being forced to dutch AOH, AOD and AOA, making me pay for two bets I didn't want.

Have I missed something?
By:
therhino
When: 17 Dec 14 11:58
How is it clearer coachbuster? The old correct score market was a thing of beauty, not this running the options up to 5-1 or 5-4 like some books did, either team scoring 4 qualifying as AUQ made the AUQ a viable option and sparked the correct score as an interesting market to play. Too convoluted now.

If it ain't broke...
By:
amelia1253
When: 17 Dec 14 13:33
i made a thread about this last week when they were bringin on matches that didnt matter i why they have done it but for me i would hvae just added the 3 options on top off the any unq normal option makes more sense yes adds spice but leaves the marlet the way it was b4 being interduced
By:
Coachbuster
When: 17 Dec 14 15:05
the Rhino,

what Longbridge says.
By:
Woodshires
When: 17 Dec 14 15:43
longbridge • December 17, 2014 10:29 AM GMT

Why're so many people saying AUQ is better than AOH, AOD, AOA?  If I (eg) had a bet on AUQ on the Chelsea game last night it's because I thought Chelsea were going to give Derby a real stuffing, so what I'm actually backing is AOA, but if the market only has AUQ I'm essentially being forced to dutch AOH, AOD and AOA, making me pay for two bets I didn't want.

Have I missed something?

You can use the ANYTEAM Total Goals market, if you just wanted a team specific goals bet.
By:
Coachbuster
When: 17 Dec 14 15:49
yes,but then the liquidity is  poor, what Longbridge is correctly saying is that he can now do this bet alongside his correct scores with better flow and also doesn't require extra capital to open up a new market.

This is the  best thing BF  has done in years  - a victory for common sense ,rare in the UK
By:
Platini
When: 17 Dec 14 15:56
I can't believe they've done this to the AUQ market Cry

combining AOH, AOA, and AOD will not get you the same odds as the original AUQ. No way in hell Angry
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com