Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
darrenw
30 Jul 14 09:50
| Topic/replies: 1,155 | Blogger: darrenw's blog
So after making a double on the sports book, I had Dortmund match over 4.5 goals and Chelsea's match against olimpija for over 3.5 goals. Dortmund's match cruised in and when Chelsea's match went to 2-1 I was about to green out when it said Chelsea went 3-1 up, sports book then settled my bet as a winner, after however the goal had been disallowed and I went back to try and see if I could green out but it said I no longer had a bet on this market. The market was resettled later that day and I am now in minus money in my account, how can this be right when I didn't get the chance to green my bet out cos betfair had decided it was a winner, feel like I have been mugged here.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 16
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 30 Jul 14 09:54
You have certainly been mugged and it's an clear error in thei part, but if you click on te 'chat now' button at the top of your scree and speak to someone they may be able to help you, have your bet id number handy, they should refund your stake.
By:
maas
When: 30 Jul 14 10:00
Its just the same as when the site goes down, they dont guarantee the service.
By:
darrenw
When: 30 Jul 14 10:03
Th problem I have is it wads £100 double so when I went to cash out I would gave had £280 profit and I end up with nothing due to there incompetence, will be making a complaint
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 30 Jul 14 10:27
I Had the same problem when i phoned up 
mcvitties to tell them that their mcvitties digestive biscuits are too brittle,and that every time i get a pkt theres always broken ones,but no one does anything about it
By:
BARROWBOY
When: 30 Jul 14 10:31
darren,at what stage of the match did the disallowed goal occur?
By:
BARROWBOY
When: 30 Jul 14 10:33
do wah your keyboards on the blink
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 30 Jul 14 10:33
Ps in the end i told her if things didnt improove i would change ro eating crawfords ginger nuts instead and all she could be bothered to say was
well do it then
By:
darrenw
When: 30 Jul 14 10:34
Was about 2 mins after Chelsea's second goal, around the 66th minute
By:
BARROWBOY
When: 30 Jul 14 10:44
not a great fan of the cash out facility,it represents very bad value but since bf had already paid you out why not hedge it on the exchange market you'd have got better odds too
By:
Jamieboy
When: 30 Jul 14 10:44
You could still of backed under 3.5 goals whether your original bet was there or not, unless you had no cash in your account
By:
darrenw
When: 30 Jul 14 10:56
Had no other money in my account, waiting for a reply from betfair, shameful company
By:
sofiakenny
When: 30 Jul 14 11:27
Do wah...what is this lower case nonsense?..you are a CAPITALIST!Sad
By:
throwthetellyoutawindow
When: 30 Jul 14 11:42
I had an account query and went on live chat got no satisfaction,finished off by saying i was not happy with their explanation.

No one from Betfair got back to me to follow up,got the impression they do not care about their customers,atm there is no alternative which is a pity.
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 30 Jul 14 12:20
Soffe im being followed i want to mingle in the crowd and not be noticed
By:
sofiakenny
When: 30 Jul 14 13:34
Do wah..if you have a stalker you should inform the police.
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 30 Jul 14 17:14
Betfair and customer service just do not go together, always been the worst I have ever come across and that will never improve. They are consistent though, because even if you had paid tens of thousands in commission you would still get the same carp from them. Take your business elsewhere which seems to be the case with a lot of people.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com