Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Off the toe
05 Jul 14 18:04
| Topic/replies: 1,752 | Blogger: Off the toe's blog
I think 2.2 overs is a decent bet here

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 26  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 26 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1,025
By:
johnni
When: 05 Jul 14 18:12
i wonder if there is match fixing like in bra-col, bel-arg. would be niceprofits if costa rica wins andnot netherland
By:
lybertyne
When: 05 Jul 14 18:19
Are we all behind (non-betting view) our new friends from Costa Rica?
By:
Unique19
When: 05 Jul 14 18:19
Holland to win to nil looks a good bet.
By:
lybertyne
When: 05 Jul 14 18:20
Penalty
By:
aberdonia
When: 05 Jul 14 18:22
costa rica came out of one of the weakest groups and then played the worst team left in the competition.

Holland will do a professional job on the central americans and then lose to Argentina.

I would love Costa Rica to win given i am on Messi's mob.

it wont happen.
By:
high_lander
When: 05 Jul 14 18:25
I think this will be much tighter than people expect. Both teams like to counter attack so it could be a stand off. Costa Rica will like being underdogs and will be hoping Holland go at them. Laying Holland @1.55 is the bet here.
By:
mecca
When: 05 Jul 14 18:26
My prediction ---- Holland 5-0
By:
mikehhh
When: 05 Jul 14 18:26
match fixing yawn come on
By:
Geesyerdosh
When: 05 Jul 14 18:30
I think Holland are gonna absolutely batter a tired and defensively weakened Costa Rica. Costa Rica have had 15 attempts on target and somehow managed to score 5 goals. I can see a big Holland win with Robben running amok. Although just small bets for me.

£10 Vlaar to score
£10 Robben to score 2 or more
£10 Unquoted

Hopefully be a decent game whatever happens.
By:
David Icke
When: 05 Jul 14 18:34
Dutch attacking formation.

Sneijder playing behind Robben, Van Persie and Dupay.
By:
high_lander
When: 05 Jul 14 18:37
I cant see the Dutch enjoying playing front foot football.

Remember the acres of space Spain gave Holland? Well, this will be the exact opposite of that.
By:
Off the toe
When: 05 Jul 14 18:38
Yeah fancy unquoted myself too 9.4 is tempting if CR have shot their bolt getting to this stage.
By:
Darlodog
When: 05 Jul 14 18:39
Holland -1 at 2.76 for me.
By:
Geesyerdosh
When: 05 Jul 14 18:43
It's all about opinions. Mexico blew their chances when they stopped attacking and sat back. I'd say the best way to beat Holland is to attack that poor dutch defence and I would expect Costa Rica not to do that and keep it as tight as possible for as long as they can. I just don't see them being good enough defensively to stop the dutch.
By:
Off the toe
When: 05 Jul 14 18:44
@bet365: #NED XI v #CRC: Cillessen, De Vrij, Vlaar, Martins Indi, Blind; Sneijder, Wijnaldum, Kuyt, Depay; Robben, Van Persie.
By:
Off the toe
When: 05 Jul 14 18:45
@bet365: #CRC XI v #NED: Navas, Acosta, Gonzalez, Umana, Borges, Bolanos, Campbell, Ruiz, Diaz, Gamboa, Tejeda.
By:
EastLower Gooner
When: 05 Jul 14 19:00
Africa's last chance for a semi finalist...go Costa Rica gooooo
By:
Tony Broke
When: 05 Jul 14 19:10
have u been on the sherry again, gooner?
By:
Tony Broke
When: 05 Jul 14 19:12
btw it appears this entire world cup has been set up for a brazil/arg. final from day one.
By:
beserker
When: 05 Jul 14 19:20
Costa Rica are a better side than people giving them credit for, someone said above they came out of an easy group, are you having a laugh, a group with Italy, Uruguay and England was touted pretournament  as one of the most difficult groups so for Costa Rica to win it the way they did was impressive. Thought they looked the better team against Greece too and deserved to go through.
Netherlands for me are overated, yes any team with Van Persie and Robben will be dangerous in attack but looking at their games so far they looked impressive in the 2nd half against Spain, not so much so in the first, if Villa hadnt missed a sitter that game could have taken a totally different course. Australia who are spirited but limited but it up to them a 3-2 is hardly terribly convincing. Against Chile the Dutch werent terribly impressive either and I'm not sure how hard the Chileans were tryin in that game. I know people will disagree but in the last round against Mexico I thought the Dutch were very lucky to go through in normal time. The Mexicans deserved at least a crack at extra time and if they had kept their heads probably would have went through in normal time.
This match is a battle of Dutch flair against a disciplined and organised Costa Rican team whose tournament so far has been built on a strong defence, great work ethic and Campbell and Ruiz in attack. I am going to lay Holland here with a view to trading later as it may well be late in the 2nd half before this game is decided. Only thing holding me back is that Duarte is suspended (and to a lesser extent Miller missing) and for a team whose strength has been their defence this is potentially a big blow.
Its not gonna be a walk in the park for the Dutch .
By:
Biscuit1979
When: 05 Jul 14 19:24
EastLower Gooner 05 Jul 14 20:00 
Africa's last chance for a semi finalist...go Costa Rica gooooo

LaughLaugh
By:
bluenose7
When: 05 Jul 14 19:24
Costa Rica (Win) 7.6

B`t`2`Score. 2.30.

G/L.  Wink

"if you~dig"  Cool
By:
Biscuit1979
When: 05 Jul 14 19:26
Pretty attacking lineup from the Dutch, Sneijder, Kuyt, Depay, Robben and RVP
By:
beserker
When: 05 Jul 14 19:27
probably hoping to bury CR in the first half, really a pity that Duarte is missing a lot depending on how his replacement gets on
By:
247lol
When: 05 Jul 14 19:28
Costa Rica topped a group that included an Italian team that was in very poor form and couldn't beat Luxembourg in a warm up, an English side that had come here losing 3 of their best players to injury and played Uruguay without Suarez, so we will end this tough group garbage because we now know otherwise.
Their true level was exposed by a poor Greek outfit in they last 16 where they scraped through on penalties, their only hope is the 25 degree heat and 70 % humidity tonight which will suit Costa Rica but Holland should still have way to much in the bag with Robben, Sneijder and Van Persie.
By:
beserker
When: 05 Jul 14 19:31
its all about opinions 247lol, thats what makes betting great...its only afterward we will know who is right. yes the Dutch might muller them but at 1.55 to win I would rather lay Holland than back them
By:
gotia
if costa rica win today then i will find out where continent costa is and enlighten ppl on here
By:
gotia
which*
By:
viddywellbrother
When: 05 Jul 14 19:34
ref probably been told to book robben

7.8 to back here
By:
Schalke 04
When: 05 Jul 14 19:37
LUMPED Holland !!
By:
TerryHurlock
When: 05 Jul 14 19:37
fake jumper on murphy,rio market thriving
By:
blow
When: 05 Jul 14 19:38

Jul 5, 2014 -- 2:37PM, TerryHurlock wrote:

fake jumper on murphy,rio market thriving

haha well spotted

By:
beserker
When: 05 Jul 14 19:38
didnt necessarily say that they will win gotia but think that it wont be a procession for holland so laying them not a bad idea. as I said Duarte missing is a concern. i gonna lay holland anyway...you puts down your money and you takes your chances
By:
PugMunter1
When: 05 Jul 14 19:41
overs is screaming out here at the price
By:
MatchedBets
When: 05 Jul 14 19:43
Used my skybet free bet on Robben FGS
And for my main bet I'll take overs
By:
beserker
When: 05 Jul 14 19:43