Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wildmanfromborneo
19 Jun 14 23:55
| Topic/replies: 21,252 | Blogger: wildmanfromborneo's blog
If Anton and Rio weren't such cry babies,weren't little snitches the ludicrous case against John Terry wouldn't have happened.
John Terry would still be England Captain,he would have a rock solid partnership with Gary Cahill and England would have four points now.

If Roy Hodgson wasn't so conservative he would have begged John Terry to return,his job would be safe now as well.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 35
By:
Bergkamp93
When: 20 Jun 14 00:01
Totally agree With OP, Mug decision what they did to JT !!

He should have been in BRAZIL and thats FACT !!
By:
ours4keeps
When: 20 Jun 14 00:02
Terry just shouldn't have been a daft racist and generally vile character and then we wouldn't have to put up with seeing Jagielka representing our country. No point looking at anyone else.
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 20 Jun 14 00:04
Terry was tried in a court of law and found not guilty. That wasn't enough for the FA. They wanted his hide. I hope Terry is laughing his bolllocks off tonight.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 20 Jun 14 00:05
Since when do you pick players on the basis they are nice.
He should have been picked on the basis he is one of the best central defenders in the world and is a leader of men.
By:
Bergkamp93
When: 20 Jun 14 00:07

Jun 20, 2014 -- 12:04AM, Eeternaloptimist wrote:

Terry was tried in a court of law and found not guilty. That wasn't enough for the FA. They wanted his hide. I hope Terry is laughing his bolllocks off tonight.

Exactly he was found NOT GUILTY, fa are just muggy coonts !! ...He should have been in BRAZIL !!

By:
jesusofsuburbia
When: 20 Jun 14 00:12
quagmire or (J.T)as he is sometimes referred as  might not of been good for the moral of the camp with the wags about
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 20 Jun 14 00:25
Hi Jesus this is AG love your work.

Just to add, the black players are fine with JT at Chelsea...it`s all dirty water under the Bridge so to speak. The black players in the England squad would have welcomed him i think.
By:
Capt__F
When: 20 Jun 14 00:38
think ma been there shopping and pa dealing more trouble than worth
By:
Capt__F
When: 20 Jun 14 00:39
good bridge work btw
passed me over
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 20 Jun 14 11:26
A strong manager picks his best team,he doesn't consult the players.

Hodgson should have insisted he be allowed pick his best team.

Best Premiership central defender last year John Terry.
Best Premiership defence Last year Chelsea.
Their two central defenders both English,know each other inside out with John Terry the leader.

John Terry was missed and the team was weaker without him.
By:
buzzer
When: 20 Jun 14 14:04
England were sh it when Terry played.
They performed even worse in he 2010 world cup despite scraping through the group stages there.
By:
chelseakai1
When: 20 Jun 14 14:10
There isn't one team in the whole tournament that John Terry & Ashley Cole wouldn't have been the first names in the back four, Cole was below his best until he returned from injury late on in the season, then believe me he was back to near his very best, CRAZY not to take them.
By:
CR7
When: 20 Jun 14 14:49

Jun 20, 2014 -- 2:10PM, chelseakai1 wrote:

There isn't one team in the whole tournament that John Terry & Ashley Cole wouldn't have been the first names in the back four, Cole was below his best until he returned from injury late on in the season, then believe me he was back to near his very best, CRAZY not to take them.

Wouldn't of started for germany spain or brazil

By:
You do the maradona
When: 20 Jun 14 14:50

Jun 20, 2014 -- 12:07AM, Bergkamp93 wrote:

Jun 20, 2014 -- 12:04AM, Eeternaloptimist wrote:Terry was tried in a court of law and found not guilty. That wasn't enough for the FA. They wanted his hide. I hope Terry is laughing his bolllocks off tonight.Exactly he was found NOT GUILTY, fa are just muggy coonts !! ...He should have been in BRAZIL !!

Someone needs to take a lesson in English law.  The level of guilt has to be proven beyond all reasonable doubt - the level of proof for the FA is lower and naturally the only possible decision was made.

By:
johnnythebull
When: 20 Jun 14 15:01
terry's a thick chav scumbag..always been mega overrated like that other toss*r stevie G
agree about Cashley tho'
By:
moisok
When: 20 Jun 14 15:21
good or bad - whenever I bet on a chelski game the first thing I do is see if terry is alongside cahill
By:
sj
When: 20 Jun 14 15:22
ours4keeps
ours4keeps 20 Jun 14 00:02 Joined: 08 Jan 02 | Topic/replies: 4,957 | Blogger: ours4keeps's blog
Terry just shouldn't have been a daft racist and generally vile character and then we wouldn't have to put up with seeing Jagielka representing our country. No point looking at

As opposed to Uruguay picking Suarez Love
By:
jules002
When: 20 Jun 14 15:43
If Terry and cole play instead of them **** everton players we wouldn't have zero points now and thats a fact
By:
jermaine defonebox
When: 20 Jun 14 15:47
I agree the woys anti Chelsea attitude has cost us. If gerrard gets a gig then cold terry n frank should have
By:
Marcce
When: 20 Jun 14 15:54
Someone needs to take a lesson in English law.  The level of guilt has to be proven beyond all reasonable doubt - the level of proof for the FA is lower and naturally the only possible decision was made.

Someone needs to take a lesson in FA rules which say that verdicts in criminal courts will be presumed to be correct unless clear and convincing contrary evidence emerges.

The only possible decision to be made was that no FA charge should have been brought in the first place. The FA chose to disregard their own rules.
By:
johnnythebull
When: 20 Jun 14 15:56
the bloke's one of the vilest on 2 legs
BUT a definite PC agenda as in most things these days
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 20 Jun 14 16:07
It doesn't matter whether you like him or not,the point is he's the best central defender you have.

Uruquay played their best team they weren't concerned about politics.
By:
TheChaser
When: 20 Jun 14 16:11
Englands back 4 could have been

Glenny/ Bit JT / Cahill / A.Cole
By:
sj
When: 20 Jun 14 16:16
Trouble with the FA fans and the media(especially pathetic head band wearing Ollie Holt) is they all want to be a part of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2syR4On4xDI

A joke of  a nation we have become. Oh no he "may" of racially abused Ferdinand even though proven not guilty in a court of law. Well done Terry for not thinking of returning
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 20 Jun 14 16:17
ollie holt is a cooont
By:
TheChaser
When: 20 Jun 14 16:18
Why did big Rickie Lambo not play
By:
sj
When: 20 Jun 14 16:21
I remember Holt's fawning that theew wasnt enough black managers I asked him to name a few who should get jobs he couldnt. AMazing we dont have a drive for white 100M runners in this country. You knwo cos % wise to ratio....................... eh Ollie Laugh
By:
jermaine defonebox
When: 20 Jun 14 16:24
****g woy is a smelly old ****. The cxnt has always played the most boring ****g football in the ****g world. The **** smug ****g attitude **** me right off..
Just cause the **** gets gang **** over the ****g FA table and could swallow more harry monk than arry meant the **** got the gig.
By:
ArmchairIdiot
When: 20 Jun 14 16:40
What OP says was one of my last thoughts last night before bed. Ok, they had an issue, and they weren't to know it'd impact the England side as it clearly has done, but yes, what a pair of ****s.
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 20 Jun 14 16:56
By:
Bergkamp93
When: 20 Jun 14 17:06

Jun 20, 2014 -- 4:17PM, Ibrahima Sonko wrote:

ollie holt is a cooont

x2

By:
czechmate
When: 21 Jun 14 05:40
this was not Anton Ferdinand ,this were choosen poeple ,who alarmed police .And Police in UK is morally corrupted and sleep iN The same bed with them .
Nobody could ever forget about powerfull tool of political correctness ..THE WORD RACIST !!!:-((((

who invented word rasist ? nobody else than bloody butcher of thousands orthodox christians in Russia ---Leiba Bronstein - aka Leon Trocky

he mentioned in his book in 1929 ,..These Russians who wants back Tsarism and monarchy ,are racist againt choosen ones who run country now,....USSR ..since 1918 was their first republic. and communism killed 150 million people.

so ,,no Ferdinands ,..they just have to listen ,what poeple in the power tell them to do .
By:
Captain Wurzel
When: 21 Jun 14 10:02
Thank you for that enlightening post czechmate.

John Terry is an overrated piece of sh1t imo. You only have to look at his woeful performances in 2010

to realise that the idea of him being Englands great lost hope is patently ridiculous.
By:
czechmate
When: 21 Jun 14 10:56
Still way better than Jagielka ....................sorry to say
By:
flushgordon1
When: 21 Jun 14 12:49
Old white players would have flagged in theheat, England need more young black players who can cope with the heat,
Then play an all white team when the games are in europe,
A team of inuit decent if there is ever a tournament  in antartica.
and for the quatar world cup just play bradford citys alqaeda fc, simples innitt.

You could play the players  grannys in the scotland england game,but were p!sh and we know it,the problem england have is delusions of being world class
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com