Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Platini
10 Mar 14 12:31
| Topic/replies: 22,674 | Blogger: Platini's blog
It's a great time to play Inverness Caley Thistle. They've just taken another thrashing, have lost players to suspension and injury, and have their biggest game of the season on Sunday (league cup final) to worry about. But before then, they have a league match to play v Hibs this Weds. Hibs have been poor this season and it's not often I would advise a bet on them but I honestly believe Inverness are their for the taking right now. Terry Butcher will know exactly what it takes to beat his old side and would love to win up there, he will have his side fired up no mistake. At the moment I see plenty of 11/4 on Hibs (3/1 with bald fred !) and that just looks really big. And Inverness at 10/11, Evs looks a shocking price at this stage. I've lumped on the Hibs price while its still big and I'll be amazed if it doesn't shorten before Wed kickoff.

Having watched Inverness getting badly beaten up by Dundee Utd, it has just reinforced my view that John Hughes has ruined the side he inherited from Terry Butcher. Hughes has plenty of previous and how he keeps getting employed is a mystery. Clueless abut tactics, playing players out of position, no Plan B, and tinkering with systems that worked well before, so that they adopt his style and philosophy Laugh  I think he'll have both eyes firmly on Sunday's cup final and he'll probably rest some players on Wed night. Hibs can take advantage, at a big price.
Pause Switch to Standard View 11/4 Hibs can take advantage of...
Show More
Report Redbull5 March 10, 2014 11:41 AM GMT
Great write up dude
Report sevey March 10, 2014 12:03 PM GMT
Spot on Platini not so long ago I Remember you writing up a Piece to Get on Inverness to Beat Hearts Odds against went off Odds on Never in Doubt I/ness won 2 nil could be right again G/Luck
Report Platini March 11, 2014 5:40 PM GMT
Hope some of you got on at 3/1, 11/4. Price in to 5/2 already. Can get a little 13/5 still on here.

Latest news (from BBC)

"Inverness Caledonian Thistle will be without suspended Greg Tansey and Marley Watkins after both were sent off against Dundee United. Fellow midfielder Ross Draper misses out again and boss John Hughes could rest players for the League Cup final."
Report stroodle March 11, 2014 7:46 PM GMT
Nice write up,youv'e swayed me to this match.......... gone for hibs ht hibs ft
Report oneputt March 12, 2014 7:39 PM GMT
I've been looking forward to this all day - backed hibs in a treble with atletico Madrid and Leicester at just under 7s. Thanks for the write-up Michel
Report sevey March 12, 2014 7:43 PM GMT
Backed Hibs x Aberdeen on Sunday in a Double 6/1
Report Platini March 12, 2014 7:45 PM GMT
I'd be far more confident of Aberdeen, but let's see what happens tonight.
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner March 12, 2014 7:51 PM GMT
Thank you platini, I have a nice risk free green with all sitting on hibs!
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner March 12, 2014 7:51 PM GMT
Thank you platini, I have a nice risk free green with all sitting on hibs!
Report Kriskin March 12, 2014 9:28 PM GMT
2 very poor teams
Report oneputt March 12, 2014 9:38 PM GMT
Gutted
Report breadnbutter March 12, 2014 9:52 PM GMT
thanks mick  ...delivered again ...had my usual max lay Laugh
Report stroodle March 12, 2014 9:56 PM GMT
Backed Hibs ht ft after reading post, got my stake back from bet365 for the bore draw Love
Report Platini March 12, 2014 10:28 PM GMT
Disappointing in the end, but was good value as the price was smashed from 3/1 into 9/4. I was green on Hibs so no loss but I'm annoyed I didn't just lay Inverness. Could have layed them at Evens. Cry
Report throwthetellyoutawindow March 12, 2014 10:36 PM GMT
Well Platini after telling everyone and his aunt to get on Hibs at 11/4 i'm glad u came out of it ok Laugh

Don't worry about me i wouldn't back Hibs this season with funny money at any price.

You are right about Hughes he is a poor manager being kind to him,and i fancy Aberdeen to beat them in 90 mins at the weekend.
Report scotbet March 13, 2014 1:12 AM GMT
Brilliant stuff from planty again
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com