Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
lucky losers
14 Jan 14 22:07
| Topic/replies: 500 | Blogger: lucky losers's blog
Betfair rule "If this market is re-opened for In-Play betting, unmatched bets will be cancelled at kick off of extra time and the market turned in play"

This market was not suspended at kick off and a goal was scored before the unmatched bets were cancelled and the market turned in play.

Hence €9k was matched on 0-0

Betfair sort out this error!!!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 5
By:
lucky losers
When: 14 Jan 14 22:22
Did anyone else get caught on this error? I guess the person in charge of the suspension in this game forgot to suspend (especially since this market is only very rarely used) the market at kick off and only realised his mistake when the first goal went in after 3 minutes.
By:
lucky losers
When: 14 Jan 14 22:39
This is clearly an error on betfairs behalf and all bets for extra time betting should be voided
By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 14 Jan 14 22:44
I've noticed this several times on the extra time markets. So this doesn't surprise me. There was a tennis match last night that wasn't put in play for what looked like about an hour. It appeared nothing was done about it so people with bets made before the off would have been hoovered as the match progressed, and many of them won't be any the wiser.
By:
a bitofinterest
When: 14 Jan 14 22:52
mike dysons back in town Scared
By:
lucky losers
When: 14 Jan 14 23:24
I sent an email to betfair and I now await a response.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com