Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
track record
09 Dec 13 19:35
| Topic/replies: 9,941 | Blogger: track record's blog
for deposits / withdrawls / liquidity
?
Pause Switch to Standard View whats matchbook like
Show More
Report funkymonkey December 9, 2013 8:16 PM GMT
I use it a fair bit...

Right now it is 0% commission for Football, up until April of next year I think so well worth it for that alone.

Markets are limited (only the major leagues) but it is very good for American sports if you dabble in the likes of Basketball or NHL Hockey, often with prices better than Pinnys, after commission is removed.

Deposits are best via Moneybookers, I have had no problems with them.
Report TRFC Kev December 9, 2013 8:47 PM GMT
You can deposit by card but you can't withdraw it to the same card.

I deposited £25 ages ago, got it up to around £400, and they wanted £26 for Bank Transfer.

By the time it was below £300 after several emails on how to get MY money out without silly charges, I had opened a Skrill account to withdraw, yet still had to pay a small surcharge for my own fecking money.

Odds were OK on bigger leagues, Germany, PL etc. Liquidity not great on smaller leagues like Norway & Sweden.

My money is out, and until they change their withdrawal policy I won't be using them again.
Report YOMOMMA December 9, 2013 10:16 PM GMT
If you deposit and withdraw by skrill only there's no charges plus you get given cashback by skrill.
Report track record December 10, 2013 4:39 PM GMT
dont like the sound of withdrawl charges 
shame as comm free on footy sounded good

thanks for replies
Report jpoll April 4, 2014 4:16 PM BST
I posted on a similar thread, I think they are only allowed to put back money onto your card up to the amount that came off it, hence a bank transfer needed for the rest, though I would have thought these days Faster Payments ought to be free for bank transfer.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com