Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
The Dragon
18 Sep 13 19:20
| Topic/replies: 40,818 | Blogger: The Dragon's blog
qpr won 5 out of 6 and going well, better than evens at home looks good
Pause Switch to Standard View qpr v brighton
Show More
Report Ibrahima Sonko September 18, 2013 7:21 PM BST
strange price, brighton looked toothless against Reading.

Cant help but back qpr at that price.
Report kellydamo September 18, 2013 7:26 PM BST
QPR bankers for me tonight, Brighton have no attack tonight due to suspension and injuries, cannot see where their goals will come from as well as two injured first team midfielders - Get on its a lovely price
Report mokoloko September 18, 2013 7:29 PM BST
agreed with all the above. big qpr/ac Milan double for me tonight
Report carlos12345 September 18, 2013 7:39 PM BST
have to agree. QPR stand out price of the night
Report super spurs September 18, 2013 7:43 PM BST
YOU NO WHAT THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS LIKE.everybody are going for QPR....watch brighton upset a lot of people.LaughLaughLaugh
Report cricnut September 18, 2013 10:13 PM BST
Brighton are a wonderful team - IF YOU LIKE TO BACK THE DRAW - Last season they drew 18 of thier 48 games, including play off games with Crystal Palace. This season played 7 and Drawn 3 already. Thier play is sideways, backwards, sideways, forward, sideways and so on and they keep the ball well, but have very little penetration in attack. The defense is very solid and if you want boredem, then Brighton is your team. They are better to watch away from home, than at the Amex. The manager may have changed, but thier football hasn't
Report Glossy September 18, 2013 10:16 PM BST
^^^

Some first class aftertiming there.
Report cricnut September 18, 2013 10:22 PM BST
Err Glossy, I follow Brighton and have watched them several times and what I have put, will continue to happen this season. No creative player, No penetration and a solid defence. Its Brighton v Bolton on Saturday, don't be surprised if its another draw.
Report Glossy September 18, 2013 10:29 PM BST
Only joshing mate. Would have been nice to treat us to that info before tonight's 0-0 mind. Happy
Report cricnut September 18, 2013 10:33 PM BST
err, well just keep backing them to draw, until things change there. Brighton v anybody in the League home or away is likely to end in a draw, or lay the opposition, as Brighton are a very very difficult side to beat in the League.
Report kellydamo September 18, 2013 11:18 PM BST

Sep 18, 2013 -- 10:16PM, Glossy wrote:

^^^Some first class aftertiming there.

Excited

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com