Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
The Dragon
18 Sep 13 19:20
| Topic/replies: 40,447 | Blogger: The Dragon's blog
qpr won 5 out of 6 and going well, better than evens at home looks good

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 11
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 18 Sep 13 19:21
strange price, brighton looked toothless against Reading.

Cant help but back qpr at that price.
By:
kellydamo
When: 18 Sep 13 19:26
QPR bankers for me tonight, Brighton have no attack tonight due to suspension and injuries, cannot see where their goals will come from as well as two injured first team midfielders - Get on its a lovely price
By:
mokoloko
When: 18 Sep 13 19:29
agreed with all the above. big qpr/ac Milan double for me tonight
By:
carlos12345
When: 18 Sep 13 19:39
have to agree. QPR stand out price of the night
By:
super spurs
When: 18 Sep 13 19:43
YOU NO WHAT THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS LIKE.everybody are going for QPR....watch brighton upset a lot of people.LaughLaughLaugh
By:
cricnut
When: 18 Sep 13 22:13
Brighton are a wonderful team - IF YOU LIKE TO BACK THE DRAW - Last season they drew 18 of thier 48 games, including play off games with Crystal Palace. This season played 7 and Drawn 3 already. Thier play is sideways, backwards, sideways, forward, sideways and so on and they keep the ball well, but have very little penetration in attack. The defense is very solid and if you want boredem, then Brighton is your team. They are better to watch away from home, than at the Amex. The manager may have changed, but thier football hasn't
By:
Glossy
When: 18 Sep 13 22:16
^^^

Some first class aftertiming there.
By:
cricnut
When: 18 Sep 13 22:22
Err Glossy, I follow Brighton and have watched them several times and what I have put, will continue to happen this season. No creative player, No penetration and a solid defence. Its Brighton v Bolton on Saturday, don't be surprised if its another draw.
By:
Glossy
When: 18 Sep 13 22:29
Only joshing mate. Would have been nice to treat us to that info before tonight's 0-0 mind. Happy
By:
cricnut
When: 18 Sep 13 22:33
err, well just keep backing them to draw, until things change there. Brighton v anybody in the League home or away is likely to end in a draw, or lay the opposition, as Brighton are a very very difficult side to beat in the League.
By:
kellydamo
When: 18 Sep 13 23:18

Sep 18, 2013 -- 10:16PM, Glossy wrote:

^^^Some first class aftertiming there.

Excited

sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML