Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 122 comments are related to the topic:
*** Valencia v Barcelona 8pm ***

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 122
By:
the dza
When: 01 Sep 13 23:19
Barca are gonna be very entertaining this season, Neymar is great to watch. I've not seen a lot of him before. Really like Iniesta and Fabregas in midfield, I think that's a great combo.

And then of course, they are always likely to concede, so the games should be fun!
By:
Bergkamp93
When: 01 Sep 13 23:42
Yeah Ernie, I thinks its part of every gambler/Punters nature to have a little outlet now and again using foul language and most of the time we don't realize we are using it ...Which was the case with myself..Heat of the moment you could say during a live match thread ...So I was quite shocked that I got a ban as i could not remember anything that I did said to receive a ban...And so I asked for to be sent the comment I posted and I did use foul language but I felt it was harsh...But understand why I was banned !!

Thing everyone just needs to watch what they say Cool

Actually had a rough first 2 weeks of August pal, and this week saved me thankfully lost a bit on UTD match...But had a lay of spurs earlier ..I very rarely bet on Arsenal games as sometimes I can get a bit biased in my judgement and do my b0llox ...Just a couple of bets here and there after that was a bit quite this week not much bets and did not take any big hits so made a bit of money...It's just trying to keep it now during this poor set of fixtures next weekend (International fixtures - hate them) lol

Sorry to here about the Barca game, Messi should have buried 3-4 good chances in that game in the second half Crazy...Just keep at it mateCool, everyone turns the corner at some stage ..(If you manage your money/bank correctly that is) As I say the first 2 weeks of august was bad for myself damaged enough of my bank due to finding my feet again..always tough at the start of a new season (for me anyway) to get going again !!Laugh

Just watch what you post on here as i take it (imo) there is people reading the forum/threads waiting for someone to step out of line so they can report them due to maybe a vendetta or a dislike to you. As that is what I think happened me someone pressed the button..No way i think betfair would have banned me for what I said unless someone alerted them ..!!

Sorry for the long post Shocked...Gl to coming week..hope you get back up in-running again HappyCool
By:
Bergkamp93
When: 01 Sep 13 23:44
Gl to you*
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo