Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
max stirner
13 May 13 23:27
| Topic/replies: 958 | Blogger: max stirner's blog
I've gone from avid frustration to apoplectic rage, now it's just total indifference.  I watch Manure parading the PL trophy tonite, there you see Fergie with Bobby Charlton alongside Scholes ang Giggs. Continuity, past and present, knowing the culture of the club. What we have is a monument to you. Look around, why aren't our past great players involved at the club, Viera, Bergkamp, Adams, Wright, Keown, these guys would not tolerate the slide into mediocrity. Arsene, you are a great man, a great manager, but your weakness is vanity. Football is a ruthless business, weaknesses, without any corrective measures, are exposed and cruelly pummeled. Whatever the result Tuesday night, it is time for you to go, thanks for the memories, good luck in the future.

With much appreciation,
Max

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 187
By:
themightymac
When: 13 May 13 23:29
By:
themover
When: 13 May 13 23:30
By:
a bitofinterest
When: 13 May 13 23:30
you've still got steve bould ffs
By:
mezman
When: 13 May 13 23:33
wenger is the man for arsenal without him your mediocre team will fall future down the table. The facr he has got you near enough to  3rd in the table when mid season people were saying 4th would be a miracle is a credit to the man. You should look at your players for blame fabregas nasri clichy even van persie is a disgrace for leaving for a rival club nothing wenger could do.
By:
Diamond_Joe_Quimby
When: 13 May 13 23:36
Mid table side without Wenger.
By:
Crisp77
When: 13 May 13 23:47
No point writing a letter to Wenger on here. He doesn't like to hang out with over 18's. Whoops
By:
CASHINVEST
When: 13 May 13 23:49
Crisp77

REPORTED TO JIMMY SAVILLE INQUIRY
By:
Crisp77
When: 13 May 13 23:54
Now then...Now then
By:
a bitofinterest
When: 14 May 13 00:04
REPORTED TO THE REPORTERS REPORTER..
By:
Capt__F
When: 14 May 13 00:12
a lettr from max
ffs
time to go
By:
themover
When: 14 May 13 00:17
no idea how he gets away with it year after year
By:
max stirner
When: 20 May 13 19:37
L'amour a disparu

For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings,
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.
By:
max stirner
When: 06 Jun 13 19:47
He just refuses to go, WHY!!
By:
kenilworth
When: 06 Jun 13 19:57
Because he has qualified for the Champions League
on 16 consecutive seasons, that's why.
By:
kingmax
When: 06 Jun 13 19:58
arsenal fans are ****g morons...
By:
kellydamo
When: 06 Jun 13 20:05

Jun 6, 2013 -- 7:47PM, max stirner wrote:

He just refuses to go, WHY!!

Because of the dough he brings in.  Simple.  Still debating on whether to renew my season ticket, got the deadline extended but sick of watching lemonade football for champagne prices

By:
kingmax
When: 06 Jun 13 20:07
please don't renew you moron, people like you are why its ****g boring watching home game... bye
By:
kellydamo
When: 06 Jun 13 20:10

Jun 6, 2013 -- 8:07PM, kingmax wrote:

please don't renew you moron, people like you are why its ****g boring watching home game... bye

Thats a bit harsh now kingmax?

By:
pixie
When: 06 Jun 13 20:12
Not really, totally fair comment if you ask me. Hand in your season ticket and support Citeh - you'd be doing yourself and all the true Arsenal fans a favour too.
By:
kellydamo
When: 06 Jun 13 20:13
Hey pixie, do you belong to another forum?
By:
kingmax
When: 06 Jun 13 20:15
why is it harsh its true, the only support who gets behind the team are away fans... home support is pathetic.. and im sick to death of the we have a right to win trophy's brigade
By:
kellydamo
When: 06 Jun 13 20:16
I go to all away matches have done for over 25 years, no home match for any team is the same these days and are all sanatised, the away games are more like the old games on the terraces
By:
kingmax
When: 06 Jun 13 20:18
so you agree, the home support is an embarrassment?, id say 80% of away support is behind wenger... 90% of the pie eating home fans who borrowed there ticket aren't..
By:
pixie
When: 06 Jun 13 20:21
I couldn't agree with you more, Kingmax. I too am sick to death of the 'we should be winning every troophy' brigade. It's like Don Howe, Terry Neill and most managers that went before Wenger, never existed. I can't think of any manager who has been more of a victim of his own success than Wenger - it's totally unfair!

Anyone would think that he sets the season ticket prices!
By:
kellydamo
When: 06 Jun 13 20:30
I never said the home support is not embarrassing, has been since we moved.  You are wrong with the 80% of away support is behind him, split evenly down the middle.  I have been calling for his name for at least 3 years now and was involved in www.wherehasourarsenalgone.com
By:
kellydamo
When: 06 Jun 13 20:31
oh its .co.uk http://www.wherehasourarsenalgone.co.uk/
By:
kenilworth
When: 06 Jun 13 20:52
Would fans of Arsenal be satisfied if
their side had overcome B'ham a couple
of seasons ago or even the FA Cup?
I don't think so and the idea of winning the
Premier League or Champions League is pie in
the sky nowadays. They should be happy that
their side is competing at the top table,
they can't all win.
By:
Mr Eboue
When: 06 Jun 13 20:52
Well said kenilworth.
By:
kellydamo
When: 06 Jun 13 21:11

Jun 6, 2013 -- 8:52PM, kenilworth wrote:

Would fans of Arsenal be satisfied if their side had overcome B'ham a couple of seasons ago or even the FA Cup? I don't think so and the idea of winning thePremier League or Champions League is pie inthe sky nowadays. They should be happy that their side is competing at the top table, they can't all win.

No I wouldn't.  The thing here is kenilworth the purpose of us moving to a new stadium was to be able to compete ona  even footing as other clubs because of the extra revenue.  We haven't and they have gone back on their word.  This is how i was sold to us.  Then to go on and dismantle a once great team and offer some players a one year contract when they had a couple more years left in them, bring in players of inferior quality and have people on the payroll you are paying 70k+ a week for who are at best championship players is piss poor.........all whilst they are paying themselves bonuses and raking it in.

Gazidis was interviewed for his job by Wenger, since when do you interview for your own boss FFS?  And the **** supports Man Citeh

By:
kenilworth
When: 06 Jun 13 21:49
Kelly, I'm a neutral regards the Premier League so feel I can look at
things objectively. Not many sides win the big prizes and quite a few
come close without actually winning and Arsenal seem to be doing that,
and perhaps you should be thankful that what is happening to Spurs is
not happening at the Emirates. I'm sure you don't fancy the Europa Cup!!
By:
max stirner
When: 06 Jun 13 22:18

If you've ever been to the Emirates you'll know the place is full of tourists and a monument to fan exploitation, it's a shocking experience for any old skool fan, but that's another story. Wenger has been a great manager, but he's now a megalomaniac with total control and in the competitive environment of Premiership football that's dangerous thing. No big European club would keep a manager with his recent record, the current squad is mediocre bunch of losers, only a fit Wilshere would be wanted by a top club now. Three examples of Arsene's decline, we need a strong, athletic CB he buys the sap squillaci, we need a big, pacey CF he buys pathetic Park, he gives Djourou a sixty grand a week four year contract so we can't sell him. We are the biggest London club with a stadium to match, we have money in the bank, people willing to invest, and David Dein waiting in the wings, anybody willing to accept this continuing underachievement must either be gullible fools (In Arsene they trust), or so disenchanted with events they just aint bothered anymore.
By:
kellydamo
When: 06 Jun 13 22:22

Jun 6, 2013 -- 9:49PM, kenilworth wrote:

Kelly, I'm a neutral regards the Premier League so feel I can look at things objectively. Not many sides win the big prizes and quite a few come close without actually winning and Arsenal seem to be doing that,and perhaps you should be thankful that what is happening to Spurs is not happening at the Emirates. I'm sure you don't fancy the Europa Cup!!

To be quite honest i would rather the Europa cup as we can go to countries we never really go, sick and tired of the same old places in the CL.  If I am brutally honest I would rather no CL at all as long as we finish above that lot down the road, maybe then and only maybe then will the board situp and take notice.  Usamov now has 29.99% of shares so only needs one more before things might, just might change

By:
kellydamo
When: 06 Jun 13 22:23

Jun 6, 2013 -- 10:18PM, max stirner wrote:

please don't renew you moron, people like you are why its ****g boring watching home game... bye If you've ever been to the Emirates you'll know the place is full of tourists and a monument to fan exploitation, it's a shocking experience for any old skool fan, but that's another story. Wenger has been a great manager, but he's now a megalomaniac with total control and in the competitive environment of Premiership football that's dangerous thing. No big European club would keep a manager with his recent record, the current squad is mediocre bunch of losers, only a fit Wilshere would be wanted by a top club now. Three examples of Arsene's decline, we need a strong, athletic CB he buys the sap squillaci, we need a big, pacey CF he buys pathetic Park, he gives Djourou a sixty grand a week four year contract so we can't sell him. We are the biggest London club with a stadium to match, we have money in the bank, people willing to invest, and David Dein waiting in the wings, anybody willing to accept this continuing underachievement must either be gullible fools (In Arsene they trust), or so disenchanted with events they just aint bothered anymore.

Spot on Max but Dein is not the man for the job anymore mate

By:
viva el presidente!
When: 06 Jun 13 22:32
it's a logical impossibility  to write someone a letter to convey your total indifference.

HTH
By:
themover
When: 07 Jun 13 03:00
By:
Biscuit1979
When: 07 Jun 13 08:50
Haven't Arsenal just announced that due to new sponsorship deals coming in they'll soon have an extra 70m a season to spend on players. Hardly doom and gloom is it?
By:
kenilworth
When: 07 Jun 13 09:26
I would like to see Arsenal break up the top trio but it will
take a lot more improvement than normal. Appreciation and
depreciation come gradual and the Gunners have too much ground
to make up IMO. One or two may not collect as many points
(Manu for one) but not all three in my view. GL Arsenal.
By:
kellydamo
When: 07 Jun 13 10:36

Jun 7, 2013 -- 8:50AM, Biscuit1979 wrote:

Haven't Arsenal just announced that due to new sponsorship deals coming in they'll soon have an extra 70m a season to spend on players. Hardly doom and gloom is it?

Yes it is when they have said the exact same thing for the last 7 seasons just before Season Ticket Renewal day.  Looks like they are going to sign Fellani now as well, why they didnt force villa or jovetic I dont know

By:
max stirner
When: 07 Jun 13 17:02
Stewart Robson like many of us has turned from frustration to anger, that's an angry, irrational man you hear now. Miyachi is a good example of Wenger treating us like fools, who would believe the man after he kept telling us how good Senderdross, Djourou, Denilson, and Bendtner were going to be. I regularly vented pent up anger with primal screams in my back garden over the last few years, but I'll start the season with resigned indifference to avoid inevitable disappointment.
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com