Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mexicano
15 Apr 13 21:26
| Topic/replies: 11,616 | Blogger: mexicano's blog
as a chelsea fan it dosen't bother me that much as i reckon that it would help my clubs chances of a top 4 finish if he plays against spurs.

but the fact that they reckon foy saw it and that stops tham acting is ludicrous.

it also says a lot about the competance of the ref.

if a copper had seen one fan doing that to another fan on the way out he'd have got nicked
Pause Switch to Standard View how can they justify not doing aguero?
Show More
Report Bishy April 15, 2013 10:53 PM BST
Different rules for different people.
Report hippie April 15, 2013 11:04 PM BST
It wasn't an unprovoked attack so hopefully the copper would have nicked both fans in your analogy.
Report themover April 15, 2013 11:16 PM BST
they should ban Foy for 3 matches for being incompetent! Was a shocking "tackle" (unlike Aguero tbf) and as you state it's ridiculous that they can use the excuse that the ref saw the incident as a reason for no subsequent action. I'm a City fan but I'd be seething if it had been a tackle against "us".
Report mexicano April 15, 2013 11:34 PM BST
hippie

in that analogy if the first fan had committed a crime i'm sure the copper would nick the pair of them.

are you suggesting what david luiz done was a crime?

or was it just a pointless reply because you could think of nothing relevant to say?
Report Capt__F April 15, 2013 11:43 PM BST
Aguerro well out of order but luiz dirty snidey git so what goes around

Neutral- cant stand both tbh
Report hippie April 16, 2013 1:40 AM BST
mexicano

Save your faux moral outrage for people that didn't witness Luiz's cowardly attack on the Brentford teenager Jake Reeves.
Report Don No1 April 16, 2013 2:29 AM BST
Agree with themover, if they can't do anything then they are confirming Foy is incompetent and should serve a ban or ever better just struck off, been making diabolical decisions his whole PL career
Report berto77 April 16, 2013 8:11 AM BST
They didn't charge him for exactly the same reason as mcmanamam.  They've got this agreement with the PL, PFA etc and won't change it mid-season.  In light of what's happened I'm sure they'll extend the right to take retrospective action when it's reviewed in the summer to allow them to charge a player even if an official has seen the incident (or part of it).
Report A.H HUNTER esq. April 16, 2013 5:06 PM BST
Because it is the laws of the game and the ref applied them in retrospect, he dealt with the incident and saw it on the day CryCry.
Report stonecold- April 16, 2013 5:34 PM BST
glad his not so will play against spursGrin but terrible decision
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com