Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 105 comments are related to the topic:
REAL MADRID v BARCELONA (Wednesday 30th Jan)

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 105
By:
pushkin99
When: 30 Jan 13 21:23
Very good call again AndrewMat - we all need luck to win at betting. HappyHappy

I'm not brave enough to trade unders often Blush - I was too wary either way and steered clear of betting on the El Classico - but as there are ALWAYS many more buyers of goals than sellers the value over time must be on unders. Just let the seethers seeth, most of whom are aftertiming gloaters afraid to post bets before the match starts but more than happy to jump on anyone who got it wrong.
By:
AndrewMat
When: 30 Jan 13 21:28
Of course I was joking about adequacy, sorry if anyone took it too close to heart, wasn't meant to be. And you are right, Pushkin, betting on sport and complaining that somebody got lucky? Come on, luck is a part of this activity, just take it. If it is 1-1 after 93 minutes and then one of the teams recieves a penalty and then misses it, who was more lucky/unlucky, overs or unders backers?
By:
AndrewMat
When: 30 Jan 13 21:31
Come on, three more goals, lets save our overs backers!
By:
jmaguire
When: 30 Jan 13 21:32
need a goal please!
By:
themover
When: 30 Jan 13 21:39
1-1
By:
gotia
When: 30 Jan 13 21:40
good header
By:
jmaguire
When: 30 Jan 13 21:40
how long left?
By:
gotia
When: 30 Jan 13 21:41
aprox 5 plus injuryntime
By:
berto77
When: 30 Jan 13 21:42
Alves trying to get Ronaldo suspended Shocked
By:
Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods
When: 30 Jan 13 21:43
Good Game Cool
By:
AndrewMat
When: 30 Jan 13 21:49
Seems that unders will land in the end
By:
AndrewMat
When: 30 Jan 13 21:51
1-1 FT, feel for you, overs backers
By:
Milan12Milan
When: 30 Jan 13 21:54

Jan 30, 2013 -- 3:51PM, AndrewMat wrote:

1-1 FT, feel for you, overs backers

I am feeling really sad.. you won this.. but from my end I backed over 0.5 first half for 250 ... over 1.5 for 400 and over 4.5 @ 3.8 and real to score for 200... ended up with a 25% bank loss CryCryCry **** sick mate

By:
AndrewMat
When: 30 Jan 13 21:57
Come on, Milan, at least you don't have to leave this forum forever, it wasn't 0-0 Wink
By:
Milan12Milan
When: 30 Jan 13 21:59

Jan 30, 2013 -- 3:57PM, AndrewMat wrote:

Come on, Milan, at least you don't have to leave this forum forever, it wasn't 0-0

I started @1.4k ended up at 0.7 K ... lost 200 on higgins.. he lost to peter lines to apart from the losses tonight at least algeria scored over 0.5... sickening feeling

By:
AndrewMat
When: 30 Jan 13 22:00
Milan, just change for unders really. And stop backing favourites in snooker, it is one of the most unpredictable sports ever, always value to lay favourites there
By:
IC
When: 30 Jan 13 22:02
Still think over 2.5 was value at 1.44
By:
AndrewMat
When: 30 Jan 13 22:03
IC, keep thinking, keep thinking, mate Wink
By:
IC
When: 30 Jan 13 22:13
Don't start getting overly smug again Andrew. Personally I've been backing goals (in varying amounts, where I see value) as a little side project and its been very profitable over the course of 100+ bets so far. The RM game was 1 loser amongst 5 winners tonight that I greedily tacked on the end I suppose. I saw value in the price I got on over 2.5 but it was certainly the most marginal of my 6 bets.

The reason some people probably like to give you a hard time on here is because of the way you act when you win these unders bets. For example the smugness and kicking people when they were down with the Tunisia - Togo game earlier. 1-1 with a missed penalty and 2 disallowed stonewall penalties and you're acting like under 2.5 was a sure thing and overs backers were imbeciles...
By:
ZEALOT
When: 30 Jan 13 22:15
Very good call again AndrewMat - we all need luck to win at betting

INCORRECT
By:
pushkin99
When: 30 Jan 13 22:47
Yes ZEALOT - you will find that allmost all winners are lucky, especially from the perspective of losers..........
By:
Dr.Cypionate
When: 30 Jan 13 22:54
All winners??

what a stupid statement..

i guess the over 0.5 goal backers in the arse v newc game were lucky were they!LaughLaugh
By:
pushkin99
When: 30 Jan 13 23:05
I said 'almost all winners are lucky' or are you so STUPID Dr.Cyp YP that you are unable to read? (and no I can't spell/type properly).

Indeed in almost all sport, the better you are and the more you win of course the luckier your are!!!!!!!!!!! Especially as I indicated before from the perspective of losers............
By:
pushkin99
When: 30 Jan 13 23:14
Backing > 0.5 in Arsenal/Newcastle United is akin to backing > 2.5 in the El Clasico. You are taking very short odds indeed to win a very small sum while risking to lose a lot.

Usually these short odds backs will work out fine but ocassionally you will catch a crab. If this happens there is no point in complaining it was unlucky, it was a fix, the cat jumped on your tele at the wrong time ete. etc. - just accept it was not your day and move on.
By:
pushkin99
When: 31 Jan 13 00:19
I would expect tonight, there were also quite a few big hitters steaming into Chelsea when they went 2-0 up at very short odds, buying money is what I believe it is called. I guess the argument goes that it is a lot better than building society intrest rates.

Were these backers unlucky that Reading scored with 3 minutes to go and then again in injury time? Yer pays your money and takes yer choice.............
By:
AndrewMat
When: 31 Jan 13 06:26
IC, show me please a quote in Togo - Tunisia were I acted as if overs backers were imbeciles, please, I was just happy that my two bets won and said that I don't care what was the way they won, which is true for every punter, I suppose. So, stop acting like a troll and go tell about you winning 5 out of 6 bets after matches somewhere else Laugh
Page 3 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com