Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
I_McHunt_Pro-Punter
21 May 12 17:21
| Topic/replies: 1,106 | Blogger: I_McHunt_Pro-Punter's blog
HE'S INVESTED AROUND 1 BILLION IN CHELSEA ACCORDING TO THE REPORTS, NOW THAT HE'S ACHIEVED HIS MAIN GOAL OF WINNING THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY DO YOU THINK HE'LL MOVE ONTO A NEW PROJECT AND HAVE A GO AT SOMETHING AWAY FROM FOOTBALL ?

I'D SAY ITS A POSSIBILTY BECAUSE FOOTBALL AT THAT LEVEL IS JUST A MONEY PIT, IF HE WANTS TO TRY AND MIX IT WITH BARCA AND REAL MADRID ITS GOING TO TAKE A HECK OF A LOT MORE MONEY GIVEN THAT QUITE A FEW OF THAT CHELSEA TEAM ARE COMING TO THE END OF THERE CAREERS.
Pause Switch to Standard View WILL ABRAMOVICH LEAVE NOW HE HAS...
Show More
Report Shaky May 21, 2012 5:30 PM BST
credit to chelsea for winning the champions league but i assume when roman took over, he wanted to build a team who would brush aside their rivals on the way to victory, not park the bus and ride their luck.  time for a new toy now.
Report sj May 21, 2012 5:43 PM BST
Laugh You lot wished. Roman will turn it up again in the summer
Report rogerthebutler May 21, 2012 5:45 PM BST
It's not a toy.

It's his insurance policy against ever being deported back to mother Russia.

The government would never sanction such a move against a high-profile Footbal club owner.

£1bm on Chelsea is cheaper than Lloyds
Report freddiek May 21, 2012 5:45 PM BST
shaky you re very bitter
Report bananaoasis May 21, 2012 5:49 PM BST
Endless pit of money, loves the prestige and now he believes that with the right manager his Chelsea can go on and dominate European football for years to come, why would he walk away mr Hunt?
Report chopper harris May 21, 2012 5:57 PM BST
The Chelsea seethers are out in force,this must be painful for you.
Report the dza May 21, 2012 6:01 PM BST
I don't think he'll go anywhere. He wants to make Chelsea into an elite club and they are a long way from that. Think of their "brand" and it isn't up there with Milan, Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Man Utd etc. He wants them at that level and he will stay at least until they achieve it (or it becomes apparent that they can't). I think Man City will scupper those plans, they are the richest club in town now.
Report I_McHunt_Pro-Punter May 21, 2012 6:02 PM BST
BANANAOASIS

ROMAN ABRAMOVICH'S WEALTH IS NOTHING COMPARED TO SHEIKH MANSOUR AT MAN CITY, I DON'T SEE HOW CHELSEA CAN DOMINATE EUROPE AS YOU PUT IT WHEN YOU HAVE THE LIKES OF CITY'S OWNER AROUND PLUS YOU HAVE BARCA AND REAL MADRID WHO ARE MILES BETTER TEAMS THAN THIS CURRENT CHELSEA TEAM, WHAT CHELSEA ACHIEVED THIS YEAR WAS FREAKISH WHERE BOTH BARCA AND BAYERN HAD A MARE IN FRONT OF GOAL, THEY WERE OUTCLASSED IN ALMOST EVERY DEPARTMENT.

TO GET TO THE STANDARD OF BARCA AND REAL THEY WOULD PROBABLY NEED TO SPEND ANOTHER £300M - £500M PLUS WAGES.
Report TheBetterBettor May 21, 2012 6:10 PM BST
CLUB CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD YET TO BE RAMMED DOWN THE SCOUSERS THROATS.
Report bananaoasis May 21, 2012 6:18 PM BST
Chelsea wouldnt have to spend half that to get close to Barca and madrid, City have yet to even qualify for the champions league knockout, whereas Chelsea under Abramovic have lets face it, been in the quarters/semis for years, if they get Hazard that will be a start, now they are CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE players will be encouraged to go their, and once they secure the services of Guardiola then domination might not be as far away as you think mr.Hunt.
Report I_McHunt_Pro-Punter May 21, 2012 6:20 PM BST
CHELSEA TO DOMINATE EUROPE Laugh

AINT GONNA HAPPEN, IF CHELSEA WIN ANOTHER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITHIN THE NEXT 3 YEARS I'LL RUN AROUND THIS FORUM STARK B0LL0CK NAKED.
Report metaphor May 21, 2012 6:25 PM BST
abramovich looks like an owner who takes his footie seriously to me, he'll stay and pump money into the club for years to come

sheik mansour didn't even bother turning up to watch city win the title, now he could pull the plug any time soon.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com