Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 264 comments are related to the topic:
Crawley V Stoke - Am I reading this right?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 6 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 264
By:
loadedgimp
When: 19 Feb 12 13:01
Where are the poor comments letmesee?  Stoke did trade higher, I said it was 50/50 so if you laid stoke when they were fave then lay crawley when they were faves you would be in a great position.
By:
letmesee
When: 19 Feb 12 13:01
well one comment quite a few posts ago was stoke were a poor price at kick off..
By:
Forest000
When: 19 Feb 12 13:02
i think tricky said it went to 5's after the sending off.
Seeing as we are arguing that 2.2 is value BEFORE kick-off, what happens after kick-off is irrelevant

Pre-match = value odds
During match = skill trading

You need both to be a successful trader
By:
TRICKYTREES
stoke went has high as 5.7 following sending off forest !
By:
loadedgimp
I dunno, I am done here, like I said only trying to help.  A dodgy pen doesn't make you all right.  Stoke were a poor price in my opinion.  Enjoy the second half.
By:
L.Edwards
When: 19 Feb 12 13:03
i got stoke at 4.6, only a small stake, traded at a profit on all.
By:
Forest000
When: 19 Feb 12 13:03
trickytrees, stoke could go to 1000 after the sending off, how does that mean in any way change the pre-match value?
By:
letmesee
When: 19 Feb 12 13:04
stoke were a unbelievable price mate and that is totally correct..agree poor pen decision and also think poor sending off decision. i am out of the game now, and dont like argueing with no one. so good luck all..
By:
TRICKYTREES
When: 19 Feb 12 13:04
Thata 100% forest ,  anyway im not going to spend the 2nd half posting on here , the gee gees start soon !!!
all the best everyone with your bets.
By:
Forest000
When: 19 Feb 12 13:05
you too

I greened btw for £2.44, seems safer that way :D
By:
TRICKYTREES
:)
By:
MFC_1986
green is good Grin
By:
NobbyClarke
When: 19 Feb 12 13:06
loadedgimp are you xlnc in disguise
By:
JOCI Club
When: 19 Feb 12 13:06
We need Ricci Fuller on 2nd half instead of Crouch to run at the Crawley defenders and give them a fright.
By:
Forest000
When: 19 Feb 12 13:07
If it was 11 v 11 I would be staying in this game for sure,  as it is I am not sure I made the right decision by greening
By:
SrgtDouche
When: 19 Feb 12 13:07
fuller LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

I think he had a late night yesterday with sean paulLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh[
By:
dopolop
When: 19 Feb 12 13:08
i got stoke at 4.6 to win. not sure wether to cash out as they have 10men. or shall i brave it to the end!!??
By:
pipunch
When: 19 Feb 12 13:09
Clueless people on here once again. 'Didn't look like scoring up til the pen'....doesn't change the fact that pre-game the Stoke bet was massive value. I backed Stoke and then traded out. The old arse was going 50p 5p once the sending off came but i was still confident Stoke would score and i'm just being a **** by not keeping my bet on cause i think it'll end 0-2.
By:
loadedgimp
No nobby, I am only loadedgimp - never changed my name and you should be able to tell.  What makes you think I am xlnc?
Everything I said seems justifiable, Stoke were the poorer team from what I saw but admittedly I didn't watch all that match but the commentator seemed to agree with me.
By:
maurice lester
loadedgimp 19 Feb 12 12:58
I can't back Stoke, regardless of price (did get them once 19/1 Stoke HT against Gillingham when a goal down)
dan_411 my bad if you were referring to Crouch, but Stoke as giants?  It's not pretty football and I would rather hold out for a better price if at all.
And they thought 2 was a good price
It looks like a 50/50 to me, and you guys are taking the shorter odds.

TRICKYTREES • February 19, 2012 12:21 PM GMT
5.1 stoke    jesus   i might have to go in again !!!!

We arent bitter, I just try to help people on the forum.  Trying to help you see your error otherwise you may lose your bank on a similar bet.  Forest you can bang on about value but how is 2.2 value when Stoke were above 5's?

Unreal - Do you know how much is bank is? A monkey bet may only be 1 or 2% of his bank so it's irrelevant. Stoke at 5s have nothing to do with pre match odds at all. If that is the case you saying that if Stoke were 2/1 pre match you wouldn't have touched them? On your logic I wish you well in your future betting as you will need it....
By:
loadedgimp
When: 19 Feb 12 13:12
Cheers maurice, I just dont understand value.  Stoke seem to have backed me up with a poor first half performance, but you guys obviously disagree.  I wish everyone well and sorry for voicing my opinion.
If Stoke were 2/1 pre match I still would have waited about 15 minutes before getting on them...
By:
MFC_1986
When: 19 Feb 12 13:13

Feb 19, 2012 -- 1:09PM, pipunch wrote:

Clueless people on here once again. 'Didn't look like scoring up til the pen'....doesn't change the fact that pre-game the Stoke bet was massive value. I backed Stoke and then traded out. The old arse was going 50p 5p once the sending off came but i was still confident Stoke would score and i'm just being a **** by not keeping my bet on cause i think it'll end 0-2.

You were confident of a lucky non-penalty. Laugh

By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 19 Feb 12 13:14
boom
By:
MFC_1986
oooh. a proper goal.
By:
SPOT THE DOG
on the http://myp2p.pe/ link whats this PLUGIN it states i need????
By:
MeanMrMustard
LaughLaugh
By:
richiem222
Have a little faith
By:
JOCI Club
When: 19 Feb 12 13:15
Laugh

Get in !!
By:
henok
wtf did anybody notice markets hoovered?
By:
iamhewho
ill green 2/3 now
By:
dan_411
When: 19 Feb 12 13:16
I was gonna green out for £2.07 a few seconds ago, now it's £9.50 but want to keep with it till the end now. Crouch :)
By:
loadedgimp
My bets were under 3.5 1.12 traded 1.07, laid Stoke HT at 3.15 backed at 7, and Crouch FGS and he scored 2nd.  I just try to help you guys but you obviously dont need it.   At least we can all agree its poor quality football.
By:
furrelli
feck nme it came right off the middle of his for'ead for a change, normally an ear, nose or hunch....
By:
iamhewho
fck i ive greened up

dnt have to whatch this **** now

gl all
By:
MeanMrMustard
When: 19 Feb 12 13:17
3rd goal for Stoke would be lovely, just to crush any ideas of a comeback.
By:
SPOT THE DOG
When: 19 Feb 12 13:17
on the http://myp2p.pe/ link whats this PLUGIN it states i need????
By:
loadedgimp
When: 19 Feb 12 13:18
http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/108632/1   /watch-crawley-town-fc-vs-stoke-city.html
By:
pipunch
When: 19 Feb 12 13:21
Confident of a lucky non-penalty?

No, i was confident that Crawley don't have what it takes to finish even a ten-man Stoke off, and for all their possession they did nothing with it and Stoke looked more dangerous.

I also said i thought it would be 2-0. I don't know how often you have to be right around here before losing bettors stop trying (and failing) to take the mick out of you.

Like i've already said pre-match, the Stoke bet was a good bet regardless of how the in play went.

You play poker? It's like saying raising AA huge pre-flop is a bad bet because it turns out they got beat by a 72 two-pair. Simply not true, a good bet is a good bet regardless of the outcome because in this case the PL team win most of the time (which i also said pre-match.)
By:
dan_411
When: 19 Feb 12 13:22
In games like these, usually the underdogs try to hit you early and hold on to it. Crawley didn't take advantage of their early superior play or the man advantage and it's difficult to see them surrendering it now.

Atrocious quality of football though that we can all agree on.
By:
threetees1
When: 19 Feb 12 13:23
Spot the Dog

I think it may be lying.
I thing it is an ad trying to entice you to download garbage.

I stand corrected if I am wrong.
Page 6 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com