Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TheGoodsAgain
14 Feb 12 09:54
| Topic/replies: 479 | Blogger: TheGoodsAgain's blog
I think 2.16 is very generous. Thoughts?
Pause Switch to Standard View Are Charlton a little overpriced...
Show More
Report gazler February 14, 2012 10:12 AM GMT
Dons only won once since throwing away a 3 goal lead against brentford over christmas.

However, they have had some tough away games since the turn of the year including a  4-2 loss to a good stevenage team (dons were leading that game at one point and finsihed to game with 10 men)

Charlton had a disapointing result at home last time out against Bury but have beat both Sheffield sides recently.

it's a fair price in my opinion but i have got Charlton in my accumalator.

Think West Ham are a better bet at 2.4. Southampton havn't been at there best or fluent recently and they won't be given the chance to play the way they want tonight.

gl all
Report TheGoodsAgain February 14, 2012 10:22 AM GMT
Fair comments. I do like the look of Brighton tonight also at 2.12. In a good spell at home having won their last three and Millwall are all over the place to be honest.
Report Lady Margaret February 14, 2012 11:52 AM GMT
Brighton is my nap tonight.

As a Charlton fan we've not played particularly well since Xmas but been grinding out the wins (including those of the two Sheff clubs)

Dons like to play football and won't just defend which should play into our hands but think Brighton are a better bet at a bigger price than us
Report maggot February 14, 2012 12:06 PM GMT
West Ham
Birmingham
Brighton
Charlton
Bournemouth
Portsmouth v Ipswich  BTTS
Huddersfield v Sheffield United  BTTS
Notts County v Exeter  BTTS

192/1

Good luck.
Post Your Reply