Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
HGS
31 Dec 19 12:56
| Topic/replies: 4,868 | Blogger: HGS's blog
Hmmm.  Make of that what you will.

Gulliver already out due to ill health. The 15% will want their money back! Laugh

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 66
By:
HGS
When: 31 Dec 19 13:01
Quite unbelievably, she has been given a spot in all of 2020 World Series Of Darts events. That is fekking ludicrous and totally beyond me.
By:
HGS
When: 31 Dec 19 13:02
Fallon Sherrock has been given a spot in all World Series of Darts events in 2020 after her run to the third round of this year's PDC World Championship.
The 25-year-old became the first woman to win a match at the tournament by beating Ted Evetts at Alexandra Palace earlier this month.
She was eventually beaten by world number 22 Chris Dobey on Friday.
"I'm so excited to be given this opportunity and I can't wait to play on the World Series next year," she said.
Her historic first-round win gave her a place at the 2020 US Darts Masters event in New York in June.
But she has been included in the other five international World Series events, which take place in Denmark, Germany, New Zealand and two competitions in Australia.
"Being included in just the US Darts Masters was amazing enough but to now be able to go worldwide is something I could only dream of," she added.
"The last week or so has been incredible for me and the reaction I've received from around the world has been crazy - I've loved every minute of it and I couldn't have asked for anything more.
"I want to keep improving my game and the World Series will be another chance for me to show what I can do.
"I'm really grateful for the opportunity and I hope I can carry on where I left off in the World Championship."
By:
wondersobright
When: 31 Dec 19 14:13
BDO is a sinking ship
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 14:35
Laugh cant believe she actually withdrew, she must have a high opinion of herself now
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 14:36
Cry there goes the tremendous lay
By:
wondersobright
When: 31 Dec 19 14:43
happy days for the layers that laid already
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 15:15
wow do u get paid out if she doesnt begin the event? I thought it would be deemed a non runner, now im really seething!
By:
clacton
When: 31 Dec 19 15:18
ALL BETS STAND RUN OR NOT
By:
Latalomne
When: 31 Dec 19 15:24
Probably saves the embarrassment of not winning it given the recent hype.  (still surprised she pulled out, though - another clue she's going to get a PL spot?)
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 15:31
yeh deano ashton and suzuki wouldve tore her a new one
By:
adge
When: 31 Dec 19 15:45
the 14 year old will beat those two
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 16:02
beau greaves!
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 16:02
watched her on youtube beat leighton bennett, was nice to see him shut up by a girl!
By:
wondersobright
When: 31 Dec 19 17:27
GRANTCKING • December 31, 2019 4:15 PM GMT
wow do u get paid out if she doesnt begin the event?

yes...essentially its like horse racing A/P rules

likewise no rule 4
By:
wisewords
When: 31 Dec 19 17:41

Dec 31, 2019 -- 9:35AM, GRANTCKING wrote:

cant believe she actually withdrew, she must have a high opinion of herself now

probably advised by her management. what does she gain from playing it?

By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 17:47
a world title
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 17:48
could u imagine the wankfest in the media if she won it, she had it all to gain imo, think she knows she cant beat ashton or suzuki tho
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 17:50
Grin according to some soyboys on twitter fallon is odds on to get a tour card, hope I can lay this price on the exchange Grin
By:
wisewords
When: 31 Dec 19 17:50
she's gained it all already during the last 2 weeks. huge demand for her to do exhibitions, put into all the World Series events. also probably going to get a night at the Premier League
By:
wisewords
When: 31 Dec 19 17:52
25k pocketed from the PDC Worlds, and a huge amount of media exposure. job done for Fallon imo, she's cracked it
By:
wisewords
When: 31 Dec 19 17:53
it's the likes of Lisa Ashton that must be sick. similar/more ability and still a nobody
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 17:54
if shes gained it all already she had nothing to lose by playing
By:
wisewords
When: 31 Dec 19 17:56
course she did. if she lost early then it dims her shine
By:
wisewords
she's said she wants to play in the PDC, prefers to play the men, plays better on the big stage against the men. so it looks like Fallon isn't going back to the BDO
By:
GRANTCKING
Laugh but she broke the glass ceiling, how on earth would she lose?
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 17:57
aslong as I can get even money for her not to win a card at Q school ill be happy
By:
wisewords
When: 31 Dec 19 17:58
good luck. probs be prices available on some bookie like Unibet. that market isn't going to be on the exchange though, highly doubtful
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 18:07
yeh I already looked, its 1/6 right now she doesnt get one, bit annoying, they insisted she was a coin toss
By:
wisewords
When: 31 Dec 19 18:08
Fallon was kryptonite to Mensur
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 18:22
fallon is world class, fact!
By:
MC Roller
When: 31 Dec 19 19:05
The World is her oyster with that stratospheric 90 average. Her trophy cabinet next year is going to be bulging and I've already applied for the trophy cleaning job. I've already bought the pink suit and wig for the interview.
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 31 Dec 19 19:51
LaughLaugh
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 31 Dec 19 21:53
They can't have her losing to some other unknown woman after all the ridiculous hype surrounding her. I'm of the opinion at least one of the two were asked to throw the match against her, their performance level was way off for a professional ffs

And Dobey was struggling to make it look convincing by keeping her in the game for so long as well, he was on a 2 dart finish before she got down to below 200 multiple times in that match and missed god knows how many doubles under no pressure whatsoever. You can spot it a mile off when there's a sandbagger.

And this basically buries the womens game Laugh, a so called wonderful woman darts player is pulling out of a womens event because there's no point? what about "equality" and all that jazz? nah its about money and an agenda 

All this hype is beyond a joke but we live in the era of the hype and forced controversy
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 31 Dec 19 21:58

Dec 31, 2019 -- 12:53PM, wisewords wrote:

it's the likes of Lisa Ashton that must be sick. similar/more ability and still a nobody

Sadly its the pretty blond shtick isn't it

She's so cute and cuddly, but you can see she's a feminist c*w under that mask

Already violining it in the media about sexism on social media etc, truly pathetic as per usual

By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 31 Dec 19 22:00
there's a video on youtube where she blatantly snubs some lad in the crowd but accepts the high fives from the women next to him

She knew he was there because she looked at him whilst walking past ffs

That sort of stuff winds me up, and I'd say the same if MVG did the same to some girl in the crowd as well
By:
Latalomne
When: 31 Dec 19 22:20
I'm of the opinion at least one of the two were asked to throw the match against her, their performance level was way off for a professional ffs
Even if you truly believe the first bit, the second bit is tosh.  Evetts and Suljovic both had a better average against her (Fallon's own was also superior) than Price managed in yesterday's semi, and Mensur's was better than Aspinall's semi performance too....
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 01 Jan 20 00:04
https://www.captiongenerator.com/1623232/Dimtri-considers-the-darts

LaughLaughLaugh
By:
anfeild
When: 01 Jan 20 00:07
Unless she's good enough she wont be around long. I think she done well to win two games fair play to her. I don't blame her not playing in the bdo is a shambles.
By:
Winja
When: 01 Jan 20 09:07
Barry Hearn, PDC chairman, confirmed Sherrock's third-round defeat against Chris Dobey last Friday generated the highest TV audience for an afternoon session in the event's history...….i wonder where her advice to bail came from......Laugh
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com