Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
alun2005
27 Dec 17 14:18
| Topic/replies: 38,816 | Blogger: alun2005's blog
Count me in. Surely the Greatest Ever Darts Walk-On In History that immortal night that he sent The Plague back to The Hague.

I am no football fan, nor do I get involved with the nonsense that generally overcomes the country when England's Golden Generation of Overpaid and Underachieving Players fail to deliver at the Worlds and Euros.  But 'VINDALOO' is a mightily impressive anthemic song, and is a seamless fit with the darts. 

I think we could have another Manson Family situation on our hands if this phenomenon gets any bigger. I can easily see me turning into Squeaky or Tex.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
alun2005
When: 27 Dec 17 14:38
Just realised that I've got a copy of The Beatles 'White Album' so I am probably ripe and ready for radicalisation.
By:
wisewords
When: 27 Dec 17 14:41
unquivering belief. fuelled by Vindaloo.
By:
alun2005
When: 27 Dec 17 15:05
UNSTOPPABLE.

Time to celebrate in song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdjOIVVbAd8
By:
Nilsson Schmilsson
When: 28 Dec 17 08:20
I'll join!!  As long it involves sitting at a cafe table with a giant piece of cake reading the Italian sports pages Cool
By:
alun2005
When: 28 Dec 17 14:28
Good to see you here Rondo, and 'The Wizard' has informed me that yes, you may join provided you bring along a nice set of very sharp breadknives.

Meanwhile, this was a pleasing afternoon back in the day. Count them song titles/lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HQZnLqmqjM
By:
alun2005
When: 28 Dec 17 19:20
Give Richardson the Brexit Secretary job.
By:
alun2005
When: 28 Dec 17 20:26
THE DREAM IS OVER

LET US PRAY THERE ARE NO SERIOUS RECRIMINATIONS
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo