Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
theres only one best tonic
03 Jan 17 09:15
| Topic/replies: 4,655 | Blogger: theres only one best tonic's blog
Or the BDO World Championship as its officially known

Are You Readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Lets Play Darts

Badly
Pause Switch to Standard View From the sublime to the ridiculous
Show More
Report hfink January 3, 2017 12:30 PM GMT
And now it's on Channel4, I guess there will be an ad break every set or 2 sets? With the standard going down every year, I don't know what I'll be looking forward to most: the darts or the ad breaks...Plain
Report DartsnBooze January 4, 2017 11:07 AM GMT
Not true ^
The standard is going UP...which stats are you reading? Laugh
Report Roger The Butler January 4, 2017 9:10 PM GMT
I can confirm the standard is going up.

Last year some players got their averages up from 79 to 80.
Report DartsnBooze January 5, 2017 11:48 PM GMT
Even hyped up players like Dancing Devon succumb to carp averages, 79.82 in losing to the Adonis and he's ranked No'50 in the pdc Blush
Report Gibberish January 7, 2017 9:38 PM GMT
The casual channel surfer who's landed on Ch4 must be scratching his skull at the runners & riders for this event...it's a who's who of deviant glitterati:

Dennis Nilssen
David Cameron
Paul Hogan 
Jimmy Hendriks
Tom Sawyer
Dean Reynolds (snooker player ain't he?)

The confusion could've been further exacerbated if Robbie Green & Chuck Norris hadn't jumped ship and John Boy Walton had pulled his thumb out of his arse
and qualified via The Woolpack Open.
Report DartsnBooze January 7, 2017 10:23 PM GMT
Feck me! Gibberish is in the house! Good to see you fella Cool
Report Gibberish January 7, 2017 10:36 PM GMT
Hello D&B...when did you return to these shores?
I thought you'd emigrated.

It's YOUR fault as to why I ain't been sighted for an eternity...one by one all the (ir)regulars were disappearing and I figured since you'd left the party, the place was moribund.

I just couldn't be arsed...too much chit-chat about all sort of plums and very little about darts.

PS - just like old times...I might stick around for a while and contaminate the forum with my fingerprint perverse observations to spice up proceedings Wink
Report DartsnBooze January 7, 2017 11:28 PM GMT
Absolutely. Even Niilson made an appearance and I don't mean the Swedish strong man Dennis. Kind of get used to the forum non dart players and their non big stage experience expertise of how they could turn up and simply beat these players. Be good to see you add some sense and gutter filth to proceedings. I'm at Lakeside in the week. Will report back with all the juice.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com