Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
alun2005
31 Dec 16 22:15
| Topic/replies: 38,741 | Blogger: alun2005's blog
Well, how did it go at the feast this year?

If you were the one dressed as an EU-compliant banana holding a sign saying "I Am Rod Stewpot's Financial Adviser, and I'm Owed 18 Months Back-Pay" then yes the cameras definitely picked you out.

So did you get to kneel and touch the hem of Muttley's darts shirt?  I bet you and 'Cattermole' were right down the front cheering the Great Man on, giving it the fist-pump and the Billy Big-Time routine.

AND I heard you leading the choral singing of Wham's "Last Christmas". I'm more of a 'Cowboys and Angels' man myself, but there's always next year I guess.

Full report on my desk in time for semi-final play would be nice.

Kindest regards as always, and Happy New Year.
Pause Switch to Standard View Calling BITO…again
Show More
Report a bitofinterest January 9, 2017 10:49 PM GMT
sorry al,not been on here much over xmas,the once best forum on here is a pale shadow of itself

i went on the 27th and spent most of the evening watching muttley snarling

alarmingly the bloke next to me who was a complete stranger kept edging his seat ever closer to me

when i politely pointed out the error of his ways he told me he was trying to move away from the blokes sat next to him

i then saw that the bloke next to him had a young bloke on his lap with his tongue down his throat

i told security that i dont approve of that in the workplace when i suddenly realised it was mister ed

only at the darts eh...
Report alun2005 January 9, 2017 10:58 PM GMT
LOL, superb. I wondered where that tungsten and tongue tickling terror had gone. What rotten luck to be seated so close to his overactive tonsils

You were absolutely right not to approve my friend. I can only imagine what typhoon of legal action you will bring against the PDC for having to tolerate such an unpleasant evening.

I should go straight to the very top if I were you. Hopefully your solicitor's letter will land on the doormat at Harrington Towers just as he is buttering some soldiers for their ultimate sacrifice in his morning Dippy Egg.

I feel your pain.
Report a bitofinterest January 9, 2017 11:15 PM GMT
the worse thing about it is its all true

except for the mr ed bit in case his lawyers read the forum
Report alun2005 January 9, 2017 11:24 PM GMT
Laugh

He is known for his voracious global legal department. They have taken the pink shirts off the backs of many a hapless client. You'd better pick up a couple of spare ones in a charity shop tomorrow.
Report GRANTCKING January 9, 2017 11:51 PM GMT
"the once best forum on here is a pale shadow of itself" ive seen this myth before, what does it actually mean? how was this the "bestforum on here" whats changed???
Report a bitofinterest January 14, 2017 12:04 AM GMT
when you and wisewords joined you plum Crazy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com