Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mincer11
29 Dec 16 18:36
| Topic/replies: 3,016 | Blogger: mincer11's blog
Just wondering, I know the darts attracts some real trash but there can't be much worse than the Power around the place.
Pause Switch to Standard View Would Taylor be the lowest form of...
Show More
Report wisewords December 29, 2016 8:18 PM GMT
not the biggest fan of the 16 TIME CHAMPION OF THE WORLD I take it?
Report Petraco December 29, 2016 8:57 PM GMT
Envy can take many forms... Plain
Report mincer11 December 29, 2016 9:52 PM GMT
You'd have to be very envious of a small fat middle aged piece of pond life covered in stupid tattoos. I dislike Taylor as much now as I did when he was in his prime, and that's unusual . He's the kind of guy that you'd never get tired of kicking.
Report doorman99 December 29, 2016 9:57 PM GMT
I expect he'd give a good kicking to you too like he just did to the posing mincer Kim.
Report doorman99 December 29, 2016 10:17 PM GMT
Funny to call yourself mincer then....
Report sammybizzle December 30, 2016 6:55 PM GMT
I'm really thinking someone needs to ask Barry Hearn if Phil has ever had any pr work or if he refuses it? It makes for awful viewing when he is being interviewed for a number of reasons.One is he rarely lets a person finish their question which can then lead to another issue of how he mis-interprets alot and fails to remember he is on camera. I'm not saying he can't speak his mind, of course he can but he does himself no favours by constantly interrupting which can be rectified which some better pr. Maybe he is beyond that.But all the other top players have got better in interviews as the sports grown. Maybe he is just too old school.

The interview with Mardle was horrific. He failed to let Wayne finish his quite justified point and turned it into something that wasn't implied to get him worked up.This isn't a local chat down the pub Phil , Its a professional interview watched by millions on a prime time channel. Problem is he is too unpredictable.He can answer one question honestly and endearing , then turn into a angry unlikeable ****
Report orzabal December 30, 2016 7:16 PM GMT
Vile man who I hope gets hammered tonight, if he does bet he does not lift the dartboard to get it signed!!
Report hfink December 30, 2016 7:22 PM GMT
Just watched that interview. Honestly, what an unprofessional twonk.
Report mincer11 December 30, 2016 9:36 PM GMT
That's the boy Barney, hopefully you beat him 5-1 and then fukk him off the stage.
Report DartsnBooze December 31, 2016 1:05 PM GMT
Care to explain your posts Bobby?
How some of you are still able to post on here is beyond me?

REPORTED!
Report bobby 1 December 31, 2016 5:22 PM GMT
all the info is in the public domain, google it.
btw are you phils son?
Report s.kenbo December 31, 2016 6:57 PM GMT
Have posts been removed? I thought Bobby pretty much suggested Phil was a kiddie fiddler?

He does have a conviction for groping a woman, but that's a long way off what you insinuated imo.
Report GRANTCKING December 31, 2016 7:56 PM GMT
Laugh I missed bobbys post, what did he say!
Report DartsnBooze December 31, 2016 10:43 PM GMT
Betfair services have once again let themselves, and society down.

How Bobby 1 is still able to post is beyond me when many have been banned for mere trivial things.

Bobby 1 is an utter disgrace of a human being.

It's in the public domain...Show me the link you horrible little runt of vile vermin. Angry

I will be strongly forwarding an email to the relevant sources and taking this matter further.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com